ShrinkTheWeb PagePix Reviews

5.0/5 (10 reviews)

Another SaaS company

Best of breed service provided by committed professionals

Reviewed 2013-08-16

We operate a B2B SaaS service, and use ShrinkTheWeb to provide screenshots because we couldn't do it better ourselves, even if we spent tens of thousand of dollars in-house - which we considered, after other screenshot providers were found lacking. But then, fortuitously, we found ShrinkTheWeb, and then didn't need to. Once the service is set up, it just works... which means that we can focus on our own business. It has the features we need - that others don't - and support for setup and configuration is fast and friendly. Performance has always been excellent. Importantly, these guys consistently put themselves out to ensure they are in front of demand for new features and requests from users. The online services space is filled with companies that are ambivalent about their customers' needs, and insufficiently motivated to provide the support that they promised. These guys are a refreshing change to all of that.

Pros
market leader, well thought-out features, very affordable, excellent performance, fast and friendly support.

Cons
none so far

Khandokar Shafiqul Haq

I am happy with shrinktheweb app in my site

Reviewed 2013-09-01

I was a early user that got this plugin/app free in my site to review to other website. my site doing great with the use of shrink the web. The speed/performance is very cool till now.

Pros
Easy to use. Exact preview of the targeted site. Good speed and error free.

Cons
I am not sure about that but currently I am using it with wordpress and it works with other cms too. But I guess a code based system that can be used for any type of website would be cool. I mean java script based or i frame based etc.

Gilad Tiram R&D consultant Fashion at Traffic LTd

ShringTeWeb thumbnails on Fashion Traffic Dashboard

Reviewed 2013-08-19

Fashion Traffic provide affiliate network service. Recently we launched a dashboard for publishers and advertisers. One of the requirements was to show advertisers thumbnails made of referrer links for traffic arrived from publisher sites, We tested few options and shrink the web was selected due to simplicity of use, good documentation and clear pricing model. Our feature is still new so we are using the basic package for now. Currently with no special problems. It just works. Thank you ShrinkTheWeb for great website snapshots service.

SuzieQ

Simply The Best

Reviewed 2013-08-23

I've been using ShrinkTheWeb for years now and it is a rock solid service. Pricing is fair, customer service is excellent, Screenshots are generated quickly and accurately and it was a piece of cake to implement on my site.

Pros
Fast Reliable Always Improving Great Customer Service Cost Effective Easy To Use

Cons
None

puravida

Enhance visual appeal

Reviewed 2013-08-15

We use it on our search engine, company blogs, and general directory. ShrinkTheWeb was built to fill a need for a reliable screenshot service, at a fair price. Alternatives just didn't measure up, so ShrinkTheWeb's founders stepped up.

Pros
Reliability Scalability Ease of Use Powerful API Free for many users

Dottage.com

Excellent Product and Support

Reviewed 2013-09-05

Do not hesitate. Try the free account first and you will be impressed. We looked at numerous providers and settled in here quite comfortably in early 2011. Communication is quick and easy, the online knowledgebase is extensive and when we had a minor issue (our fault) they quickly provided the required information.

shaye

works, great support

Reviewed 2013-08-18

I use shrink the web with my wordpress themes. It works better than other plugins like it that I've tried. The styling needs tweaking, but that can be a good thing. Ultimately shrink the web has improved my resource pages by giving a graphic to go with the links.

Glennette Goodbread, Premium Web Design

Awesome customer service!

Reviewed 2013-11-21

I have been using STW for several years and they have always been extremely helpful when I ran into an issue. Their products are great and I don't know how I'd handle http://www.albanygabiz.com/ without them!

Pros
Great product! Awesome service!

Colin FitzGerald

Works flawless in my Drupal installation.

Reviewed 2013-11-14

Nothing but a pleasure. Really easy to setup and my users love seeing nifty thumbnails of their websites on a map. A great way to add a professional look to my work.

Miami Catholic

Way back good experience

Reviewed 2013-10-13

I have used their services for a long time and could not be happier.