SWAG Client Reviews

SWAG Client Reviews

SWAG Client

On-demand tech support at your fingertips

5.0/5 (4 reviews)
488,628     29,010

A verified reviewer

Wow! Amazing concept and execution!

18/06/2015

I have some free time after work, no kids, and am always looking for some decent ways to make a few extra $$$$. I got a call from the SWAG team asking me to download, and honestly thought it was a scam. Who would provide this as a free service? I'm glad I went against my initial judgement and checked this out. Super easy way to find some extra work and extra money. I choose when I want to work, I choose how much I charge, SWAG doedn't take a cut of anything.

Pros

- FREE!!!! - It's an on-demand service. I get to choose when I feel like taking a job. - Nobody is taking a cut of my earning, I choose how much I charge. - Very intuitive platform.

Cons

- Just launched, so it could user a bigger user base. I hope they have a marketing team that's on this.

Anonymous
Business Development (Marketing and Advertising company, 51-200 employees)

The Uber of Tech Support

18/06/2015

It's very rare to find any on demand service that doesn't take a portion of money earned by their service members. TaskRabbit, Postmates and Uber all take a potion of their users earnings while Speak with a Geek seems to be entirely free. When tech users get all the money for a job it leaves the customer happy with the lowest price possible and the techs satisfied with self managed transparent payment. Other apps should take note.

Pros

Easy, Free and Smart. I can increase my work experience for extra cash while networking and increase my business portfolio.

Cons

More education tools. I want to increase my skill set and wish the app would help me do it.

A verified reviewer

This app is insane!

18/06/2015

These guys called me about a possible gig, so I signed up as a geek and within a day they had me enter skills and all my certs and took me live on the platform. I don't know why every tech would not be on this already..they don't even take a % of the on-demand deals that come in, or charge tech's anything. Anyways I probably should not even write this, I want to keep speak with a geek my little secret but my schedule is already full. Thanks SWAG and thanks Jennifer P for helping me get setup!

Pros

Great app, free business for techs/geeks and also options to get hired full time if you want by potential clients

Cons

Cant think of any ...maybe a desktop notification as well would be nice.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Anonymous
Director of Product and Owner (Marketing and Advertising company, 51-200 employees)

Cabling

10/06/2015

clicked a button, and a smart geek came to our office and helped with all cabling for a fair price

Pros

easy, great customer service

Cons

Wish I could use the app to send techs to my canada office