TestCraft Reviews

TestCraft

Test automation platform for regression & continuous testing

4.67/5 (6 reviews)

Anonymous

Testcraft saves us a lot of time running scenarios are part of testing our product

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
It allows us to build tests very quickly, with no infra, and run them in a very dependable manner. The value for money is very high, and with the ease of creating tests it's well worth the added cost compared to other players in the field.

Cons
Usability around certain features is not amazing. Changing datasets is confusing, and drag and drop is not very usable.

Alexander Maric

TestCraft allows me to build and maintain test cases quickly and efficiently

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Scheduling runs of test suites and maintaining test cases is much easier than with other platforms. (I'm looking at you, Jenkins.)

Pros
The interface is easy to use and gives users a great visual representation of their different flows within a given spec. Scheduling test runs and notifications for completed runs is very simple and intuitive.

Cons
Since many URLs are relative, I have trouble with cases where the user needs to go to a different site outside of our app. I also have yet to figure out alphanumeric variables and therefore rely on RUN_ID for many of my validations. Sometimes the interface isn't as responsive as I would like, but over the last couple months, the speed has improved.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

TestCraft review

Reviewed 2019-01-10

Pros
easy to use, and the customers service is very helpful

Cons
You can't use it for checking mobile app

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Harel Lek

An amazing and easy to use software, great value for money

Reviewed 2018-07-23

My team advanced to automated testing with no requirements of any code skills. Roi is great and regression testing is east as pressing a button.

Pros
This software is very easy to use It has many features and great support. New features come out very often.

Cons
Sometimes, actually rarely I can receive an error and need to refresh the page. I am am Sorry but can not think of any other cons

Response from TestCraft Technologies

Thank you Harel for the review and for being such a loyal customer. We've definitely learned (and keep learning) from your constant feedback!

Emily Robinson

TestCraft review

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Pros
It's easy to create automated tests for the most part! I love that we can do this without having to code.

Cons
It's pretty buggy. You can't use the back button and the menu's don't always take you where you clicked.

Response from TestCraft Technologies

Thank you Emily for your review. We take you feedback seriously and working to fix what you've mentioned.

ram yonish

amazing code less solution

Reviewed 2018-12-23

Pros
ease of use for manual testers and selenium, based

Cons
still not supporting mobile devices/ native

Response from TestCraft Technologies

Thank you Ram. We appreciate your honest feedback.