Web VNC Reviews

5.0/5 (9 reviews)

Damir Halilic

Fantastic!

Reviewed 2014-04-11

Over the past few months I’ve been using Cloud Sigma after they introduced a 7 day trial which was fantastic as it showed me what I could do, how I could do it and why they are better than their competitors. I’ve got to say, after my trial I was truly impressed and decided to give them a shot! I’ve now been a customer for over 4 months and have never had any issues. If I’ve had any questions to ask, as I’m not a very technical person and all this is new to me, customer services have been right there, professional and easy to talk to. I started off with a small server size and because Cloud Sigma is flexible, no fixed server sizes, I can upgrade and downgrade whenever I wish – dependent on my needs. This I found unique as sometimes I do need less and sometimes a little more. With an easy to use calculator, I can work out how much it is going to cost me per month and I can tweak my server based on what I can afford. Storage is fantastic, as they use SSD (Solid State Drives) I know that it is of high quality, fast and the results that it provides are amazing. With an easy to use system, perfect uptime and fantastic overall service I would definitely recommend Cloud Sigma over all of the other companies that I have used in the past.

Anonymous

Impressive Service

Reviewed 2014-04-13

After going through the free 7 day trial period , I was convinced into buying CloudSigma, being, a pay as you go scheme with flexible and transparent pricing, I found this a good solution for our start up company as dedicated servers are pretty over the edge with pricing. They hold an excellent customer care support, my queries got resolved in a very short span of time. Cloudsigma provides a great easy to use interface with a full control platform helping customers to create, resize, start and stop virtual services as you wish. With a great level of security and flexibility, and ability to use any working system or software, its great to be using CloudSigma. You have real time access to your hardware statistics and full disk encryption is available. There is hardly anything to complain about and I would recommend this to anyone, try to trial version which is free and get an insight.

Pros
1) High performance 2) No downtime noticed so far 3) flexible pricing 4) Full control of servers and software layer 5)Run Any Operating System and Software That You Like 6) Automatic Redundancy and Failover

Cons
Nothing really to complain about.

Alexandre Barros

Fast, Reliable and with good prices

Reviewed 2017-04-25

Pros
Very fast to select the operational system, select hardware specifications and to deploy the virtual machines.

Cons
It would be nice if they had a Data Center in my country with support in my native language as well.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Brittany Neville

Great service! Give it a try.

Reviewed 2014-04-16

I’ve been using Cloud Sigma after I googled for a 7 day trial. It showed me what I could do with it. I’ve got to say, after my trial I really loved it and decided to give it a go. I’ve been with them for a few months now and have never had any issues. One time I had a question about something that I wasn't doing correctly and customer services was just amazing and so down to earth but also professional as can be. I change computers and stuff I use often and am happy that with Cloud Sigma there is no set server sizes, I can upgrade and downgrade whenever and I love that. It's affordable and worth it. I highly recommend them. They really are better than their competitors.

Pros
Great customer services. Great trial No set server size Can upgrade and downgrade server

Cons
Have to pay for it after free trial

Robin Haney

Honestly, I think that the service is great

Reviewed 2014-04-10

I work as a self-employed blogger/freelancer and I have used this cloud app for quite awhile. Honestly, I think that the service is great, I had a few problems in the beginning but customer service did a great job in helping a beginner like me out! Overall the app itself is solid and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of purchasing.

Pros
Great service Easy To Use Decent Price

Cons
non so far.

Anonymous

Solid Hosting company

Reviewed 2014-04-12

I own a web developing business. We experienced few web hosting companies until we discovered Cloudsigma. We needed to face some awful encounters with our past hosts. Actually joining with Cloudsigma was like a dream. We could transfer our content faster than our past service provider. It was astounding. Really Cloudsigma is trustworthy and solid. I recommend this company to anyone out there

Nolly Fang

Fantastic

Reviewed 2014-04-27

I love this product, and I am really satisfied with all the service they provide, it is nice and fast. By the way, the product itself is easy to set up and very good to use. Highly recommended!

Nolly Kimura

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 2014-04-27

I would love to share my experience about CloudSigma. They solved all my website problems and their customer service is wonderful too. Highly Recommended!

George Tereshko