Zapier Case Study

Zapier

Integration platform to connect web apps

4.68/5 (1,031 reviews)

Zapier use case: Fernando Garcia Esparza

Fernando Garcia Esparza

28th of November, 2016
Zap and done!

I really found Zapier very useful, I'm starting my own startup in Mexico and our team is small by now, but Zapier is helping us getting posted the same marketing content to every social network platform we are using (Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Instagram) in seconds. It's kind of a problem having different followers in each platform and letting them know about important stuff of your service or product, so if you want to publish the same content in every platform, be sure to consider Zapier.

What do you like best?

I just can't imagine anything easier to publish the same content in different social network platforms.

What do you dislike?

The free plan is a little limited, but it lets you know if their service is the right tool for you.

What is your main use case with Zapier?

Publish the same content in all social network platforms we're using.

Give one example how Zapier has improved the way your organization functions

We used to publish the same content in our social networks one by one, now we just post on Twitter or Instagram and all the content replicates in Facebook and G+ too.

What is your ROI?

As we're starting, we're using the free plan by now.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Zapier

Try the free plan and forget to publish the same content in each platform one by one. If you like what it can do for you, consider getting a paid plan, you'll find it a lot more useful.

6-12 months