zzBots

Integration and workflow management solution for businesses

zzBots Reviews

Customer Service

Assiging vehicals to drivers

Pros

Easy to use, clean, organized and it works.

Cons

More Videos with slower explanations, and remember that you know how to use the software and we do not.

zzBots is the BEST!

This has saved me countless hours, money, and headaches. I recommend zz bots to everyone.

Pros

The functionality, step by step tutorials, and customer service (Orin is the BEST!) has been the best thing i've found.

Cons

Their branding could use some updating :)

Tech support is quite amazing!

Tech support offered screenshare and voice call. wow! Very impressive!

Pros

Easy to use. So easy to set-up! Took very little time.

Cons

The bot I created had a problem, but tech support resolved.

The least complicated bot service

Ease of use.

Pros

I thought the logic was most easy to use and be explained to a novice interested in service solutions. After a few minutes with support I felt like it was the walking robot to do what I needed it to.

Cons

nothing became bothersome. there was nothing that I found as a con and only pros.

Thank you for your review! We are happy to help, and we will keep working to make zzBots better every day :)

I'm dumb, ZZbots is not

AMAZING.

Pros

I knew there had to be a way to get my Outlook and my Google calendars to be friends, but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out - the online chat/support that I received was unparalleled. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Software is great, the problem was the dummy using it (me).

ZZBots - Best Zapier Alternative

Pros

Very intuitive. Was able to get exactly what I want automated.

Cons

Nothing. It works exactly how I would like it to.

Great customer service!

Did exactly what I wanted and synched calendars across platforms!

Pros

I wanted to sync Outlook and Google calendars. I got some immediate help from the developer and my calendars sync perfectly now! Really impressed by the quick and efficient help setting it up.

Cons

Would like to buy bots in groups rather than subscription.

Great customer service! Thank you!

Syncing my personal and business calendars between Trello and Google Calendar. I had an awesome online customer service experience with a couple of things I had set wrong.

Pros

syncing Google Calendar with my Trello boards

Cons

Took me some time to get the hang of it, but now the bot store is available it is so much easier

Fantastic service

Pros

zzBots are great. Fantastic service. Thanks a million for all your help on chat Orin.

Cons

zzBots have some missing features such as a deleted row in sheets to be also deleted in google calendar but hope they will add them on.

Complex integration capabilities with high quality customer service

What a fabulous experience. I was working on creating an integration with Google Sheets & Airtable, and needed to create new records in Airtable by new columns created in Google Sheets. This is non-existent across all the major integration companies (Zapier, Automate.io, etc), and zzBots literally built the feature into their system in less than a week! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from zzBots had me screenshare and walk through the process, and even explained some of the logic to me, which was very educational and helpful. zzBots FTW!

Pros

It's rope-like interface is easy to understand

Cons

There are a lot of parameters that you can change, which is great! However, it can look a little overwhelming for those who are first starting out with middleware-like integration tools.

Thanks for the kind remarks! We are glad to help and will continue improving zzBots :)

Awesome cloud-based workflow management solution

Excellent, it made my life easier by automating and integrating various tasks that required hours of manual work.

Pros

Easy to use interface that is to the point and delivers functionality. It includes step by step tutorials and good customer support. Work wonders in integrating applications to automate the processes and to perform various tasks

Cons

The step by step tutorials are good, but if we can have also detailed videos in an easy to understand fashion that would be great.

Hi Javvad, Thank you for your review! Your honest feedback is what helps us to continually improve our product. We are happy to hear that zzBots has worked wonders for your app integration needs!