Filevine Reviews - Page 4

Customizing with ease!

What a breath of fresh air this program is! It's like using a social media app! It's easy to navigate, accessible from anywhere & constantly improving.

Pros

I couldn't be happier with how easy it is to customize the program. In our firm, things change quickly and it is amazing to be able to change the program on our own without having to wait for customer support to get to us.

Cons

Updating can sometimes slow the system down. Other than that, I do not have anything negative to say.

Seamless Operations

This system helped us overcome challenges during the pandemic.

Pros

Having Filevine really helps our firm managing all the documentation and monitoring. I can't imagine a day without this platform.

Cons

There are still some features that need to be improved.

Review of Filevine

Pros

The functionality and diversity as well as how certain features allow for easier and efficient communication. Texting feature as well as ability to make notes and "tag"/"mention"

Cons

Sometimes there are updates or glitches that cause the system to slow down.

comprehensible, friendly, and game-changing.

Transparency between staff and the man in charge. Easy report system that can be used for almost anything. Just makes life at work easier.

Pros

It's level of customizability alone, in my opinion, makes it a top-notch product. You build it around your needs which adds a level of ownership to it for everyone involved in the integration process. Adds a transparent and honest form of communication between the lawyer and paralegals. Lastly, their training staff was amazing! Staff who was in charge of training me and our staff. They were super friendly and easy to understand. Always reinforced what I didn't understand at first and always had really brilliant ideas and tips on how I could really maximize the software uses for my firm specific needs. 11/10

Cons

I was told "this is something that they're working on" which I believe but our office uses 2013 outlook which unfortunately doesn't sync with Filevine at this point in time but that's by no means a deal breaker.

Great Program

Pros

It was very easy to learn how to use. Love using it everyday. Has all case information handy. Love the access at your fingertip when logging in off my cell phone.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to see a post,fax or text messages moved to a file.

Fantastic Filevine

Pros

Really enjoying the task flows, deadline chains and doc gens. Makes it easy to stay on top of things.

Cons

The billing needs to be more comprehensible. It should not be related to one project. Lead counsel should be able to see someone else's time captured as a whole for all files. Hopefully that is something that can be integrated in the near future.

Mario cariati review

We have centralized our inventory and have all members of firm in sync

Pros

Keeps important data and easy to search

Cons

Reports are a bit difficult to generate

FV Customer Survey

I've used 3 different Case Management systems and I like FV the best. Trail works and Case peer are the other.

Pros

I like the speed of which I can work once it was mostly set up.

Cons

Lack of guidance on how to use. Glitches sometimes as well. Always having to refresh the page.

The Best

I love this new system we started using. It's much more professional when it's regarding our clients. I love that I can actually now send text messages to our clients. That is something we can't do with our land lines. Thank you filevine for coming available!

Pros

The best part of filevine is that we can update our clients on what is going on with their cases. We can also update our own staff when they are out and needs to know what is going on with each case.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about filevine. Since I'm still learning how to use other features we have available

Excellent features and flexibility for personal injury firms

Excellent usability for a personal injury firm.

Pros

Flexibility: Filevine offers superior flexibility. Firms can pick what they want and how it's set up. Help with set-up: Filevine assigns a dedicated rep to each firm. The rep will handle set up so the firm doesn't have to. Yay! (I set up our last system myself.) Intuitive, visual structure: Distinct sections for the things that matter to PI firms (settlements, damages, negotiations, intake, etc.). You get to choose which sections you want. Text to clients from the file: Excellent handling of clients texts. SaaS: Unlimited storage, regular updates.

Cons

Email handling: Emails are saved to files via forwarding or a bcc to a Filevine email address. Okay, but not great. Email attachments must be downloaded and saved, then attached. Cost: Filevine is definitely not the least expensive solution (but not the most expensive, either).

Great Program

Great Experience. Ease in moving over our data despite that it had to be manual due to issues with our last system; not an issue with Filevine. Customer Service and available learning tools are exceptional and that is what makes this system rise above others.

Pros

Customization Options are great, but the Customer Survey is the best I have ever dealt with in my long career with a variety of systems.

Cons

Needs some additional work on Calendars so that firms have a one stop shop for appointments rather than having to look at Filevine and Office 360 or some other program calendar.

Fantastic Cloud Based System

My firm uses Filevine for all of our clients' files. It is easy to chart activities and collaborate with my co-workers. I love it!

Pros

I love the fact that I can work on Filevine from literally anywhere in the world! When COVID-19 struck and we all had to work remotely for several months, this was a lifesaver! Once it it safe to travel again, I plan to t ravel internationally and work remotely from everywhere along my travels!

Cons

No complaints of any kind. I think that Filevine is fantastic.

Great

Reminders is a great toll

Pros

The templets that we are able to generate.

Cons

text line, It would be great to just be able to text from a project with same number on file.

THIS IS A SALES PITCH AND NOT A PRODUCT -- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MIGRATE DATA TO THEM

The worst part is the total lack of customer service. It might as well not exist. I am convinced that it is better to stay with an older case management system and embrace its flaws than it is to switch to Filevine. Look also at how many users have to hire independent implementation consultants to make anything happen. The implementation timeline and costs are therefore very dishonest. If there were a class action suit against them I would happily join it.

Pros

It seemed like a highly customized and intuitive interface. I wanted to be able to ditch a server and have an integrated practice management system, and one I could use through the web.

Cons

After a very detailed questionnaire about your practice, the delays piled up one after the other. Mid-April becomes mid-May and then July or August. It feels like outright fraud. Look at the reviews or the Filevine users Facebook page. Only people who start a new firm with no files have a good experience at implementation. If you decide to get this, you should insist on NOT paying until you are up and running. They will lie to you about the timeframe and about what can be customized. They will.

File Vine is GREAT!!!

File vine is such a great system ! Love that it's so simple to use, anyone can use it was ease. I love that they are so fast and efficient with any customization that are requested . The Projects are made for easy data input and even easier with their project search bar, you can not only search for a project but within a project. Doc generation and Doc storage is also great to have!!! Over all this is just a great software, would definitely recommend to other businesses. P.s. Thank you To the support staff for always helping us out.

Pros

Efficiency Organization

Cons

We did not discover it soon enough.

Love this database

It has been great so far. Very user friendly.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I think my favorite part is we are able to customize the program to our needs - so anytime we may feel something is missing all we have to do is add it in!

Cons

I made an error by entering some info into the wrong project - I was unable to delete it. But I was able to "move" it to the correct place so that was a cool alternatice

Legal Cakewalk

Pros

I started with my firm as Filevine was being implemented, and hadn't used other filing systems previously. That said, if you've used social media programs like Instagram or Pinterest, Filevine feels very intuitive. Halfway through the training day everyone in the office was building files and making headway.

Cons

I have to be conscious to refresh my pages, but if that's the most I can think to nitpick about, that says something.

Great product

Pros

I enjoy the ability to text with clients and keep my case status and updates organized.

Cons

No app for ease of use on the go. It'd be helpful.

Hey Matthew, Thanks for the review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying it. We just wanted to let you know that you can use Filevine on any mobile device from right in your Web Browser. Filevine is fully Mobile Responsive so it functions exactly the same as an App. You can even set an icon on your home screen to go to directly to Filevine. Give us call or Chat in and we can show you how! Thanks again Matthew!

I Love Filevine!

Pros

I like that it tracks everything you do for each client. I like that you can text your clients and they have their own specific phone number and email. It makes communication so much easier and timely.

Cons

I wish it automatically saved every time you do a process. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

User friendly!

Overall I am very happy with Filevine, it is very easy to use and everything is pretty self-explanatory it does not require much additional training once it is built to your liking. The Filevine team is always available to answer questions or solve issues.

Pros

Very easy to use, eliminates the use for other apps and products because you have everything you need in one place.

Cons

Reports are not as easy to use, it requires a lot of steps that can get very confusing.

Great software

Awesome!

Pros

This software is all around easy to use and very self explanatory. It is a great way to keep track of your client's and what task you do daily for them.

Cons

I dislike nothing about this software. Like stated above, it is fairly simple to use and self explanatory.

Filevine is great!

It has been great. We can easily manage our client files in this system. It helps me stay organized and keeps me on track. I use Filevine every day.

Pros

I really enjoy using Filevine. It's so easy to use and I have enjoyed being able to customize it.

Cons

I have not found any issues with this software.

Great file management

The experience is great. FileVine helps us manage are files and day to case handling.

Pros

It helps you manage all of your files and communicate with Clients and colleagues.

Cons

Some phone numbers are starting to delete if they have not been used. Being able to archive or delete a note.

Awesome Software!

It is easier to keep up with and manage your cases over other case management software's I have used.

Pros

IT's easy to use and always being updated. I also like how you can change things your self on the fly, instead of letting someone know what you want changed.

Cons

N/A Everything is great, and i would not change a thing.

Amazingly user friendly

Pros

The product is easy to use and to teach new employees how to use. I like that they listen to feed back and make upgrades based on feed back.

Cons

The filevine edit is complicated to use. If tasks could be copied to related files easier that would be easier.