Filevine Reviews - Page 6

LR

Lindsay R.

Build Your Perfect System

Pros

I like that you are able to make changes within Filevine to reflect how you want your company/employees to operate. The software is like building blocks, so there are many different ways to configure your company system. The customer service individuals are also very helpful whenever there are questions or problems with the software.

Cons

It can be difficult to figure your way through the software by yourself and when first transitioning to the software, the learning process is very time consuming.

RH

Robert H.

Getting Filevine up and running

Pros

we moved from no file system at all to Filevine, and are about 2 weeks in to using the system. so far, our favorite aspect of the software is that we now have almost all case information in front of us when working on a file, from intake through resolution.

Cons

Implementation was very difficult and time consuming. The software is very customizable, however my experience was that we really didn't know what it was going to look like/function until it went live. We are a few weeks into using it, and there are still many aspects that need to be completed before we can fully use the system.

MF

Mariana F.

Paralegal Review

Pros

Easy of access regarding information to look at

Cons

Time loading information and sometimes the project vitals doesnt load

KC

Kanon C.

Great Program!

Pros

We love filevine because it helps bring our team together.

Cons

N/A Filevine is the perfect software for any law firm.

KB

Kevin B.

Law Practice, self-employed

Don’t Buy This. No Support.

Horrible. They said they would get some help for me and stick with us. That was more than a week ago. I should have known something when they wanted to sell me a coaching service for $2,500!

Pros

I liked nothing about it. It does not work.

Cons

Zero customer support once they got my money and a signed contract act

Hi Kevin, we're sorry to hear that this has been your experience with Filevine. We remain committed to ensuring that you receive the necessary guidance to make the most out of our platform and would love to get you in touch with your Account Manager or Support Team to help resolve your concerns. We understand the importance of providing accessible support options and have made our team available from 7am-6pm MT via our new Live Help video support initiative. We encourage you to visit https://support.filevine.com/hc/en-us to get connected.

SR

Stephanie R.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Perfect software to stay on top of the game!

Pros

I love that is easy to Navigate, the prompts that 100% customizable, which works for us. In today’s world, full of technology, I love the fact that we can text each client (privately) to keep them update with the case.

Cons

Faxing- we have to go into each contact to make sure the fax number is first in line, if not it won’t fax.

ED

Erica D.

Best Litigation Case Management Software I have used

Pros

Software is user friendly and easy to modify to meet our specific needs based upon file types, etc.

Cons

Would like to see the tabs on the left side work better together with each other, pull information from one another so that data doesn't have to be updated in more than one location within a file. OCR features are still limited, not functional on all PDF documents. Would be nice to have a tab for client correspondence so that it's not just a search of the feed to find prior conversations.

JA

Jac A.

Plain and simple.

There's no better option than using Filevine. Everything I need is here.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, Organized and functional. No need to go email apps for sending emails, SMS etc. I can send in an instant.and read it directly thru the platform.

Cons

Less option on customizing text. Viewing docs directly is kinda slow, better to download it.

VM

Veronica M.

Amazing case management software program.

Case Management organization and shared case information. The link between clients, we now know what clients are associated with a case and we can switch from client to client in a click of a button.

Pros

I was hired as the office manager for a small law firm. As of today, we are still in the beginning process as we have only had this program for about three months. There is so much to say about Filevine, it is an amazing case management software program. I especially loved that we were able to set up a template for our firms needs and desires. Everyone here has adapted very well as it is very easy to navigate and learn. If you need help organizing your case files this is the program. Reports are great as you customize the reports you want as you need them. Most importantly, always great and customer service support.

Cons

The biggest issue we have is that when we are in the case information section you must hit the save button or you can potentially lose everything you entered, it does not do an auto save, not even when you up-load documents.

JD

Jacqueline D.

Very Good File Management System for Law Firms

Pros

Filevine is easy to use and is very functional.

Cons

Learning functions such as invoice and billing.

SP

Stacey P.

Filevine is GREAT.

The law firm I work for signed up for Filevine about 6 months ago. One thing I love about Filevine is that there are constant efforts to improve the software. Each firm can customize their case set up to their specific needs. It helps with client contact the texting feature is so easy to use and our clients love it! We can track all aspects of a case and have the information readily available. Customer service is also amazing! Whenever we want to make adjustments or submit a new doc gen it is done within 24 hours. Filevine has really changed the way we manage our cases for the better.

Pros

Easy to use. Client friendly. Information is readily available.

Cons

Multiple tasks. I feel overwhelmed sometimes looking at the tasks that need to be completed. Even though they are usually duplicates.

CS

Christopher S.

Observations on Use of Filevine

It provides a shared space where everything that is produced and received is store. Everybody in the office can access any document.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use, and would be easier if we actually used the whole set of features of the software. I like that all documents are shared and more broadly that we can share space with co-counsel or create a link to respond to discovery or experts.

Cons

A drag and drop feature to move (or copy) a file from one area to another.

DR

Dionel R.

Filevine

Overall it has been an awesome experience because you can work everything related to a case in Filevine.

Pros

It saves lot of work by having templates that allow us just to edit documents.

Cons

it doesnt allow you to combine different states cases.

GL

Grace L.

Good Product, Easy to Use

I have used this software for more than 2 years, and I really how it allows me to organize clients' information so easily and securely.

Pros

Allows me to easily track the status of each case of my clients, and easy to track the billing of clients

Cons

I think the timer on the left corner could be set up better

BC

Brittny C.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Filevine Keeps Our Office On Task!

Everything has been wonderful so far.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Filevine!

We're so glad you're loving it!

ES

Edwin S.

Best Case Management Software for Law Firms

I've been using FileVine for over a year and I couldn't be happier. I've used a bunch of other software, including Abacus and Clio, and they don't come close to FileVine. The best part about FileVine is how customizable it is. The staff is also super friendly and responsive. Highly recommend trying it out.

Pros

Customizable. Web-based. Friendly and responsive staff.

Cons

Because they are so customizable, once in a while you'll have a bug that needs to be fixed, but it's never been anything big. Minor issues like duplicate contacts, but they are quick to fix.

Customizing with ease!

What a breath of fresh air this program is! It's like using a social media app! It's easy to navigate, accessible from anywhere & constantly improving.

Pros

I couldn't be happier with how easy it is to customize the program. In our firm, things change quickly and it is amazing to be able to change the program on our own without having to wait for customer support to get to us.

Cons

Updating can sometimes slow the system down. Other than that, I do not have anything negative to say.

SU

Sherwin U.

Seamless Operations

This system helped us overcome challenges during the pandemic.

Pros

Having Filevine really helps our firm managing all the documentation and monitoring. I can't imagine a day without this platform.

Cons

There are still some features that need to be improved.

TL

Tiffany L.

Review of Filevine

Pros

The functionality and diversity as well as how certain features allow for easier and efficient communication. Texting feature as well as ability to make notes and "tag"/"mention"

Cons

Sometimes there are updates or glitches that cause the system to slow down.

MG

Michael G.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

comprehensible, friendly, and game-changing.

Transparency between staff and the man in charge. Easy report system that can be used for almost anything. Just makes life at work easier.

Pros

It's level of customizability alone, in my opinion, makes it a top-notch product. You build it around your needs which adds a level of ownership to it for everyone involved in the integration process. Adds a transparent and honest form of communication between the lawyer and paralegals. Lastly, their training staff was amazing! Staff who was in charge of training me and our staff. They were super friendly and easy to understand. Always reinforced what I didn't understand at first and always had really brilliant ideas and tips on how I could really maximize the software uses for my firm specific needs. 11/10

Cons

I was told "this is something that they're working on" which I believe but our office uses 2013 outlook which unfortunately doesn't sync with Filevine at this point in time but that's by no means a deal breaker.

TA

Travis A.

Simplifies our practice

Pros

It is intuitive and customizable. Makes it easier to communicate among associates and with our clients.

Cons

A few bugs here and there, takes some time to get used to where things are stored.

JL

Jeanette L.

Great Program

Pros

It was very easy to learn how to use. Love using it everyday. Has all case information handy. Love the access at your fingertip when logging in off my cell phone.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to see a post,fax or text messages moved to a file.

CM

Catherine M.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Filevine is very useful and has a great ease of use

Pros

I love how customizable it is. We have several practice areas and its create to build out for the needs of each.

Cons

Sometimes its too simple. and upgrades in the middle of the day are slightly inconvenient

RR

Roxanne R.

Fantastic Filevine

Pros

Really enjoying the task flows, deadline chains and doc gens. Makes it easy to stay on top of things.

Cons

The billing needs to be more comprehensible. It should not be related to one project. Lead counsel should be able to see someone else's time captured as a whole for all files. Hopefully that is something that can be integrated in the near future.

MC

Mario C.

Mario cariati review

We have centralized our inventory and have all members of firm in sync

Pros

Keeps important data and easy to search

Cons

Reports are a bit difficult to generate