Filevine Reviews - Page 6

Product Does Not Deliver Promised Features

Filevine bills itself as an upstart, client-oriented company. Whether it is growing pains, or it is just making promises it cannot deliver, I do not appreciate being sold a product that does not work as promised. Had I known that Filevine was never going to be able to sync with Dropbox, I would not have bought it.

Pros

The system of tracking deadlines and calendaring events may be useful for folks who are disorganized without it.

Cons

Filevine was sold to me as a product that would "sync" with Dropbox, but it does not, in fact "sync" in real-time with Dropbox. Because my filing system uses Dropbox and I was unwilling to stop using Dropbox, I insisted that any management software be compatible with Dropbox. I was promised that Filevine would sync with my Dropbox files, but it does not.

Hi Jared, we apologize for any frustration the lack of Dropbox integration options have caused. While we do have some options available, we know they did not meet your needs. Our product offering and integrations evolve through time and we are truly sorry to hear how these changes negatively affected you. We appreciated working with you for as long as we have and wish you all the success in the future.

Great Expierence with Filevine

Pros

This software is user friendly and is adaptable to specific firm needs

Cons

not really a con, however, our firm continues to work with filevine to make improvements on the site for the office/firm

Extremely Customizable

Absolutely love this product - it is worth the time and investment!

Pros

We love how easy to use and intuitive Filevine is for our team. The software is also fairly easy to customize for your practice's needs.

Cons

It takes substantial dedicated time to customize the program to meet your exact needs. It would be better if there were more templates you can plug in yourself and edit rather than calling your assigned technician. That being said their support team has been amazing and extremely knowledgeable about the product to help you quickly resolve any issues you run across.

Great case management system!

Pros

Custom text messages and emails for each case allow you to connect all pertinent information in one place.

Cons

That you can't erase things when a mistake is made, for example, when you make a note in the incorrect case file.

filevine is great

it has been a wonderful experience with this program.

Pros

how user friendly it is. it was easy to pick up

Cons

the search engine could be more detailed

Good Software

Pros

I'm happy with Filevine, very user friendly and works well.

Cons

Some glitches or bugs that pop up on Google Chrome at times.

Made for the personal injury law firm - unlike any other case management system!

Pros

These guys get it. This is a 100% web-based software that is perfect for PI attorneys. There are so many options out there for case management, but FileVine takes it to the next level. So many features currently and updates are always coming through for new things. PS - the T-Shirts are nice too, very soft!

Cons

I wish there was something similar for attorneys that practice other areas of law. Hopefully, this is in the works.

Love Everything About It

I love filevine and everything about it.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I didn't take me long to master at all. My favorite part is the vinesign option that makes signing documents a breeze.

Cons

I have been using this product less than 30 days and at the moment I have no cons.

Filevine is an excellent case management system and I highly recommend it to any law firm.

Easily managing of a multitude of files on a daily basis.

Pros

What I like most about Filevine is its ease of use and functionality. I also like the fact that I can run various kinds of reports and it creates an Excel spreadsheet to work with once my report is ran. Great customer service as well!

Cons

I would like Filevine to have a generic contact list to be able to see all of my contacts at one time for all projects and not just per project.

Filevine

Pros

Ok features. Slow and only functional. Nothing exceptional.

Cons

Worst customer service. Nothing but run around.

Great Product and Great Support

I have been most pleased with the response time when I want changes made to my Filevine platform. My partner and I run a niche practice focusing on Federal claim. We have requested numerous changes to the general Filevine platform and I have been beyond impressed with how the staff listens and tailors the product to our needs.

Pros

Customer Service

Stay away

Pros

I was trying to purchase the product. I contacted the company and it was a hassle even to get some information. They wanted me to do 3 appointments just for me to know about the software. I yet don't know any attorney that has the time to spend. They waste your time. Customer service is bad. Imagine, you are not even their customer and you are having issues with it. I guess I stick to what I have and keep shopping around.

Cons

Customer Service is horrible. Go somewhere else. The company is misleading. Talking about bait and switch...

Accessibility

Pros

Easy to navigate and very convenient but only once you take time to thoroughly learn the software and get used to it (which is frustrating to do as you are working) .

Cons

Accessibility within projects - Option to sort docs and projects alphabetically. - Option to open links in new tabs by default.

Good program

Keeping client information available for all to use and access when needed is a great plus. I like that it is cloud based so I can access info from just about anywhere.

Pros

Easy to use and helps me stay organized and allows my staff to update client status easily

Cons

There is a learning curve for some features, but overall, no complaints

Great, responsive support with simple to use task flow

We looked into a number of databases prior to deciding Filevine was the one. The key factor that attracted us to Filevine was that it was affordable and they did not charge an outrageous sum to set the company up in the system. Competitors were charging several thousand and the guys at Filevine made sure we could be up and operation without the headache or cost that attached to other programs. The interface is easy to use and the newly created custom report feature adds more bang for the buck. For a small firm, this is the database to have. For the larger firms, this program works beautifully and comes at a better price point. We have several thousand clients in the database and it functions wonderfully.

Paper to Paperless made easy

Filevine provides my Law Firm with a secure, fast and efficient way of managing my clients' cases.

Pros

The Filevine Software and its awesome implementation team made the journey from a Paper to Paperless Case Management System easy and seamlessly.

Cons

I am sorry it took me so long to purchase and implement Filevine.

Perfect for teamwork.

I tried Filevine in the early beta. I didn't really "get" it until I added a few people and started collaborating. Once we started working together on a project it all clicked and I was hooked. I can't explain it, it was just much more intuitive than trying to use things like basecamp and asana and trello for coordinating team efforts. The other thing I love about it is the newest feature: custom tasks. Basically you can set it up so that every time you create a new case it automatically creates a certain set of tasks for you. Then, when you move through phases (intake to working, for example) you can have a whole new set of predefined tasks. I'm looking forward to see what the next features are going to be.

Love FileVine

We just recently began implementing File Vine into our firm and I have to say it's amazing! It is extremely easy to use and I love the updated features that are available. File Vine is beginning to make things a lot easier around here!

Pros

How easy it is to use.

Cons

I'm not enjoying the calendaring system.

New to Filevine, but really impressed!

Pros

The flexibility of Filevine to match our firm's specific needs has been wonderful! The Filevine Outlook extension is particularly helpful in aiding communications!

Cons

I would appreciate more sorting options on the Tasks page and Project Hub, especially to group similar tasks.

I would not recommend

I’m sorry I went with them.

Pros

There is no pro. I m so sorry that I went with filevine.

Cons

Customer service. They assigned someone to train me who want helped to day the least. I requested a refund and after asking it for months and never using the product, they will not refund me. When I first was thinking about signing up, they were so responsive, but after having problems, no one will response to me or give me a refund even though I never used the product.

We are sorry you were not satisfied with your experience or our multiple offers to assist. You have received a full refund, and we wish the best to you and your firm.

scheduling is amazing

Pros

the calendar is so simple to use, it is incredible to see how easy it is to see appointments as well as to edit and or delete appointments. I also love the reminders because they are very helpful

Cons

i wish we could write letters off of the calendar to clients, this would make filevine perfect in every way.

Love filevine!

I love it!

Pros

Was use to another software called CasePeer and now I love this software even more! It's so easy to use with tons of features that help us daily.

Cons

Nothing, everything is great! Once in a blue it can slow down but that's rare!

Amazing Case Management Software

Very detailed attentive and has exceeded my expectations

Pros

The ease of use and how customizable it is

Cons

Haven’t really found anything I don’t like about it

Garbage

Garbage

Pros

Nothing nothing nothing. You have a system that doesn't work for Social security attorneys.I really wish you would have told me that when you signed us up. I spent a whole lot of money to help people who don't have any money and you didn't do it for them or for me.

Cons

No support. No support no support.I tried to help Social security claimants who have no money and you sold me a product that doesn't help me do that for them. Sorry you failed.

Efficient

I am pleased with the software.

Pros

It is very organized and efficient in providing the tools necessary to manage cases.

Cons

I recently moved to a new firm and need additional training in the software.