Filevine Reviews - Page 7

RH

Ryan H.

FV Customer Survey

I've used 3 different Case Management systems and I like FV the best. Trail works and Case peer are the other.

Pros

I like the speed of which I can work once it was mostly set up.

Cons

Lack of guidance on how to use. Glitches sometimes as well. Always having to refresh the page.

EM

Erica M.

The Best

I love this new system we started using. It's much more professional when it's regarding our clients. I love that I can actually now send text messages to our clients. That is something we can't do with our land lines. Thank you filevine for coming available!

Pros

The best part of filevine is that we can update our clients on what is going on with their cases. We can also update our own staff when they are out and needs to know what is going on with each case.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about filevine. Since I'm still learning how to use other features we have available

MN

Massar N.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

For the management of the files he is the best

Overall Filevine is excellent with its multitudes of features there is not much that stands in the way of our goals

Pros

Creation of several projects. Sending messages directly to clients. Filvine allows us to customize our files The access to our files via the phone computer tablet really facilitates our work. Time saving for us and our customers .

Cons

we would need to sort the dates.We would like to receive notifications from your teams if there are any project resolutions in progress

ML

Michal L.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Excellent features and flexibility for personal injury firms

Excellent usability for a personal injury firm.

Pros

Flexibility: Filevine offers superior flexibility. Firms can pick what they want and how it's set up. Help with set-up: Filevine assigns a dedicated rep to each firm. The rep will handle set up so the firm doesn't have to. Yay! (I set up our last system myself.) Intuitive, visual structure: Distinct sections for the things that matter to PI firms (settlements, damages, negotiations, intake, etc.). You get to choose which sections you want. Text to clients from the file: Excellent handling of clients texts. SaaS: Unlimited storage, regular updates.

Cons

Email handling: Emails are saved to files via forwarding or a bcc to a Filevine email address. Okay, but not great. Email attachments must be downloaded and saved, then attached. Cost: Filevine is definitely not the least expensive solution (but not the most expensive, either).

MB

Maria B.

Great Program

Great Experience. Ease in moving over our data despite that it had to be manual due to issues with our last system; not an issue with Filevine. Customer Service and available learning tools are exceptional and that is what makes this system rise above others.

Pros

Customization Options are great, but the Customer Survey is the best I have ever dealt with in my long career with a variety of systems.

Cons

Needs some additional work on Calendars so that firms have a one stop shop for appointments rather than having to look at Filevine and Office 360 or some other program calendar.

MR

Miranda R.

Filevine Review

Pros

I love that the entire system is so easily customizable to help better suit the business needs.

Cons

The activity tab, which is utilized for all activities on a case - emails, phone calls, case notes, activity entries, etc. Because so much activity can take place on any given case, things are often buried or difficult to find.

RK

Rick K.

Fantastic Cloud Based System

My firm uses Filevine for all of our clients' files. It is easy to chart activities and collaborate with my co-workers. I love it!

Pros

I love the fact that I can work on Filevine from literally anywhere in the world! When COVID-19 struck and we all had to work remotely for several months, this was a lifesaver! Once it it safe to travel again, I plan to t ravel internationally and work remotely from everywhere along my travels!

Cons

No complaints of any kind. I think that Filevine is fantastic.

PH

Pat H.

Great

Reminders is a great toll

Pros

The templets that we are able to generate.

Cons

text line, It would be great to just be able to text from a project with same number on file.

KD

Kimberly D.

Love this database

It has been great so far. Very user friendly.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I think my favorite part is we are able to customize the program to our needs - so anytime we may feel something is missing all we have to do is add it in!

Cons

I made an error by entering some info into the wrong project - I was unable to delete it. But I was able to "move" it to the correct place so that was a cool alternatice

RS

Rachel S.

Legal Cakewalk

Pros

I started with my firm as Filevine was being implemented, and hadn't used other filing systems previously. That said, if you've used social media programs like Instagram or Pinterest, Filevine feels very intuitive. Halfway through the training day everyone in the office was building files and making headway.

Cons

I have to be conscious to refresh my pages, but if that's the most I can think to nitpick about, that says something.

MJ

Matthew J.

Law Practice, self-employed

Great product

Pros

I enjoy the ability to text with clients and keep my case status and updates organized.

Cons

No app for ease of use on the go. It'd be helpful.

Hey Matthew, Thanks for the review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying it. We just wanted to let you know that you can use Filevine on any mobile device from right in your Web Browser. Filevine is fully Mobile Responsive so it functions exactly the same as an App. You can even set an icon on your home screen to go to directly to Filevine. Give us call or Chat in and we can show you how! Thanks again Matthew!

AF

Alice F.

I Love Filevine!

Pros

I like that it tracks everything you do for each client. I like that you can text your clients and they have their own specific phone number and email. It makes communication so much easier and timely.

Cons

I wish it automatically saved every time you do a process. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

JS

Jennifer S.

File Vine is GREAT!!!

File vine is such a great system ! Love that it's so simple to use, anyone can use it was ease. I love that they are so fast and efficient with any customization that are requested . The Projects are made for easy data input and even easier with their project search bar, you can not only search for a project but within a project. Doc generation and Doc storage is also great to have!!! Over all this is just a great software, would definitely recommend to other businesses. P.s. Thank you To the support staff for always helping us out.

Pros

Efficiency Organization

Cons

We did not discover it soon enough.

AB

Andrea B.

User friendly!

Overall I am very happy with Filevine, it is very easy to use and everything is pretty self-explanatory it does not require much additional training once it is built to your liking. The Filevine team is always available to answer questions or solve issues.

Pros

Very easy to use, eliminates the use for other apps and products because you have everything you need in one place.

Cons

Reports are not as easy to use, it requires a lot of steps that can get very confusing.

LL

Lacy L.

Great software

Awesome!

Pros

This software is all around easy to use and very self explanatory. It is a great way to keep track of your client's and what task you do daily for them.

Cons

I dislike nothing about this software. Like stated above, it is fairly simple to use and self explanatory.

GR

Greg R.

Filevine

Pros

Ok features. Slow and only functional. Nothing exceptional.

Cons

Worst customer service. Nothing but run around.

JA

Johnna A.

Filevine is great!

It has been great. We can easily manage our client files in this system. It helps me stay organized and keeps me on track. I use Filevine every day.

Pros

I really enjoy using Filevine. It's so easy to use and I have enjoyed being able to customize it.

Cons

I have not found any issues with this software.

Zv

Zack v.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Getting better all the time

Overall, it has been a positive experience.

Pros

The consistent improvement and feedback of the product. Filevine has been very open and receptive of our feedback, and are consistently improving Filevine.

Cons

In the legal field, we call things "matters" or "cases". The "project" terminology has been difficult to acclimate to.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your informative review, Zack. We're so glad that you have found our team to be receptive to feedback and dedicated toward consistent improvement and innovation. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to grow alongside your firm!

DC

David C.

Great file management

The experience is great. FileVine helps us manage are files and day to case handling.

Pros

It helps you manage all of your files and communicate with Clients and colleagues.

Cons

Some phone numbers are starting to delete if they have not been used. Being able to archive or delete a note.

BF

Brian F.

Awesome Software!

It is easier to keep up with and manage your cases over other case management software's I have used.

Pros

IT's easy to use and always being updated. I also like how you can change things your self on the fly, instead of letting someone know what you want changed.

Cons

N/A Everything is great, and i would not change a thing.

SA

Sarah A.

Simplifies my work life

Pros

The fact that I can do all aspects of case management from one platform

Cons

calendar function is unreliable. It doesn't integrate well with outlook.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Sarah.

TL

Tiffany L.

Amazingly user friendly

Pros

The product is easy to use and to teach new employees how to use. I like that they listen to feed back and make upgrades based on feed back.

Cons

The filevine edit is complicated to use. If tasks could be copied to related files easier that would be easier.

Headache after headache

We feel we were misled in the way filevine would work for our Criminal Law. It is not something that will work at all with it so we stopped that part of the build. For our PI side of things, it would be amazing if it worked consistently and we didn't need support (who doesn't get back to you in a timely fashion, now on day 4 waiting for them to get back to me on an issue)

Pros

When things are working properly, it is seamless and work gets done.

Cons

We are constantly losing sync with our add on's. We can't get support to return emails, help us on chat and we have no way to call them.

PT

Promise T.

AMAZING!

Love this software makes working at a law firm a breeze.

Pros

The features are just top tier being able to keep everything organized as well as send faxes, emails, and text messages. So advanced, I love it!

Cons

I really don't have anything I dislike at the moment.

ML

Michaela L.

Great Product

Filevine is going to streamline our workflow and provide consistency throughout

Pros

Very user friendly. Streamline the processes for the firm.

Cons

No accounting capabilities. Have to use and purchase a separate product that works with Filevine for A/R capabilities.