Filevine Reviews - Page 9

OV

Olivia V.

Efficient case management software

Pros

Filevine is intuitive and user friendly. Cloud based. Easy to navigate and tailor to our firms needs.

Cons

There are a few features that are not available that our firm used in our prior software.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Olivia! We're thrilled to hear that you've found the platform to be intuitive, easy to navigate and customizable.

MD

MARLA D.

GREAT ! WONDERFUL!

Pros

LOVE THE TIMELINES, LOVE THE DEADLINE CHAINS, LOVE THE ALL THE WONDERFUL TAB OPTIONS WE HAVE AND THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEM!

Cons

HATE THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT ON A REP TO CUSTOMIZE IT FOR US BUT IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE WHY THAT IS THE WAY THAT IT IS.

Angela R.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Great Expierence with Filevine

Pros

This software is user friendly and is adaptable to specific firm needs

Cons

not really a con, however, our firm continues to work with filevine to make improvements on the site for the office/firm

TC

Thania C.

11-50 employees

Extremely Customizable

Absolutely love this product - it is worth the time and investment!

Pros

We love how easy to use and intuitive Filevine is for our team. The software is also fairly easy to customize for your practice's needs.

Cons

It takes substantial dedicated time to customize the program to meet your exact needs. It would be better if there were more templates you can plug in yourself and edit rather than calling your assigned technician. That being said their support team has been amazing and extremely knowledgeable about the product to help you quickly resolve any issues you run across.

MZ

Millie Z.

Great case management system!

Pros

Custom text messages and emails for each case allow you to connect all pertinent information in one place.

Cons

That you can't erase things when a mistake is made, for example, when you make a note in the incorrect case file.

PB

Pamela B.

Ok for what you get

Pros

I like that you can just add an email address for input into matter. Also, nice to be able to just drag documents into matter.

Cons

You are not able to copy items to different matters. Also, not able to delete a note if you put in wrong file.

Thank you so much for your feedback and time, Pamela!

AP

Abigail P.

Would 100% recommend

Pros

Filevine is super easy to use and is great for daily work. It keeps everything organized while having some complicated and information filled cases.

Cons

There is a few times where Filevine could be slow and take a bit to load but after a quick refresh, it starts to work just fine.

mt

marcus t.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

filevine is great

it has been a wonderful experience with this program.

Pros

how user friendly it is. it was easy to pick up

Cons

the search engine could be more detailed

LH

Lamont H.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Great onboarding

I’ve had the best onboarding experience thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She’s always prompt, prepared and there hasn’t been a question she hasn’t been able to answer. File vine is such a great tool that it can be overwhelming in the beginning. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cuts the learning curve so well that my law partner and I had to acknowledge her. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Pros

We love how customizable file vine is. Additionally, you can automate just about anything!

Cons

Every thing is running smoothly as of now. We have not found any cons

DM

Darren M.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Good Software

Pros

I'm happy with Filevine, very user friendly and works well.

Cons

Some glitches or bugs that pop up on Google Chrome at times.

Chris C.

11-50 employees

Made for the personal injury law firm - unlike any other case management system!

Pros

These guys get it. This is a 100% web-based software that is perfect for PI attorneys. There are so many options out there for case management, but FileVine takes it to the next level. So many features currently and updates are always coming through for new things. PS - the T-Shirts are nice too, very soft!

Cons

I wish there was something similar for attorneys that practice other areas of law. Hopefully, this is in the works.

LW

Leshanya W.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Love Everything About It

I love filevine and everything about it.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I didn't take me long to master at all. My favorite part is the vinesign option that makes signing documents a breeze.

Cons

I have been using this product less than 30 days and at the moment I have no cons.

SH

Samantha H.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Filevine is an excellent case management system and I highly recommend it to any law firm.

Easily managing of a multitude of files on a daily basis.

Pros

What I like most about Filevine is its ease of use and functionality. I also like the fact that I can run various kinds of reports and it creates an Excel spreadsheet to work with once my report is ran. Great customer service as well!

Cons

I would like Filevine to have a generic contact list to be able to see all of my contacts at one time for all projects and not just per project.

SM

Sophie M.

Accessibility

Pros

Easy to navigate and very convenient but only once you take time to thoroughly learn the software and get used to it (which is frustrating to do as you are working) .

Cons

Accessibility within projects - Option to sort docs and projects alphabetically. - Option to open links in new tabs by default.

PS

Phillip S.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Good program

Keeping client information available for all to use and access when needed is a great plus. I like that it is cloud based so I can access info from just about anywhere.

Pros

Easy to use and helps me stay organized and allows my staff to update client status easily

Cons

There is a learning curve for some features, but overall, no complaints

JB

Justin B.

Great, responsive support with simple to use task flow

We looked into a number of databases prior to deciding Filevine was the one. The key factor that attracted us to Filevine was that it was affordable and they did not charge an outrageous sum to set the company up in the system. Competitors were charging several thousand and the guys at Filevine made sure we could be up and operation without the headache or cost that attached to other programs. The interface is easy to use and the newly created custom report feature adds more bang for the buck. For a small firm, this is the database to have. For the larger firms, this program works beautifully and comes at a better price point. We have several thousand clients in the database and it functions wonderfully.

LC

Letitia C.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Paper to Paperless made easy

Filevine provides my Law Firm with a secure, fast and efficient way of managing my clients' cases.

Pros

The Filevine Software and its awesome implementation team made the journey from a Paper to Paperless Case Management System easy and seamlessly.

Cons

I am sorry it took me so long to purchase and implement Filevine.

GS

Gabriela S.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and easy to learn,

Brought ease and peace to the workplace

Pros

I love the fact that it’s so easy to organize documents and everything has a place. The fact that when something isn’t available, it’s so easy to fix.

Cons

Some of the features were kind of difficult to learn

GH

Greg H.

Perfect for teamwork.

I tried Filevine in the early beta. I didn't really "get" it until I added a few people and started collaborating. Once we started working together on a project it all clicked and I was hooked. I can't explain it, it was just much more intuitive than trying to use things like basecamp and asana and trello for coordinating team efforts. The other thing I love about it is the newest feature: custom tasks. Basically you can set it up so that every time you create a new case it automatically creates a certain set of tasks for you. Then, when you move through phases (intake to working, for example) you can have a whole new set of predefined tasks. I'm looking forward to see what the next features are going to be.

HG

Hannah G.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

New to Filevine, but really impressed!

Pros

The flexibility of Filevine to match our firm's specific needs has been wonderful! The Filevine Outlook extension is particularly helpful in aiding communications!

Cons

I would appreciate more sorting options on the Tasks page and Project Hub, especially to group similar tasks.

KG

Kaye G.

scheduling is amazing

Pros

the calendar is so simple to use, it is incredible to see how easy it is to see appointments as well as to edit and or delete appointments. I also love the reminders because they are very helpful

Cons

i wish we could write letters off of the calendar to clients, this would make filevine perfect in every way.

SW

Sarah W.

Filevine review

While i do enjoy the ease of access to our files from any place in or out of office...there are some drawbacks to the setup of filevine. Ease of access is definitely there, however the fact that there is no ability to remove files once uploaded creates a problem. The interface changes monthly, with few functional updates. The inability to have more than one administrator to our projects also creates a problem, as we collaborate often between teams and need more than one person to have administrative abilities. The bottom line, i could care less how pretty it looks... i am more concerned with the functionality of a database and how well it supports team cohesion.

Andrea Yarlyn Q.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The legal tool that revolutionized my workflow and boosted my success.

I love that you can configure the platform to my specific needs and customize it to fit the way I work.

Pros

I like it because I no longer have to search through multiple folders and scattered systems now everything is in one place and I can access it quickly and easily.

Cons

Well it took me a little time to get used to all the available functions but after I got used to it I made the most of it.

ME

Mari E.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Love filevine!

I love it!

Pros

Was use to another software called CasePeer and now I love this software even more! It's so easy to use with tons of features that help us daily.

Cons

Nothing, everything is great! Once in a blue it can slow down but that's rare!

LD

Lauren D.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Amazing Case Management Software

Very detailed attentive and has exceeded my expectations

Pros

The ease of use and how customizable it is

Cons

Haven’t really found anything I don’t like about it