GrowPath Logo

GrowPath

Case management & client intake tools for plaintiffs’ firms

GrowPath Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.71/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Great experience, I adapted to it in a matter of days and have loved it ever since.
At this time I am unaware of anything that needs to be added to the software.

GrowPath users...

Neos-logocaret
listing-logo

Neos

How would you rate GrowPath?

Amazing Case Management Software

GrowPath helped identify and eliminate internal induced delays. I can't imagine ever going back to our old case software management after using this program.

Pros

This software improves efficiency and allows us to evaluate data to determine where we can improve and cut costs. The ability to send and receive client text messages that are automatically posted to the case is a big time saver.

Cons

There were some growing pains the first few weeks when we transitioned from a popular case management software to GrowPath, but this was really our Firm learning how to use something new. No real complaints.

Growpath: Paving the way for the future

Utilizing the dashboard has helped me keep track of the daily activities of the firm and also assists in monitoring productivity.

Pros

This software has navigated our firm through case management, positive client communications, and has helped in the overall organization of files with our firm.

Cons

The one thing I would like is for Growpath to be able to house other documents that are not file related. I currently have to keep them in a separate location so that I can utilize them when needed.

Implementation team

Pros

The software is good but the implementation team is excellent.

Cons

Getting use to the naming conventions, i.e class = matter stuff like that.

Amazing Software

It has been amazing. It's my biggest asset for management. I don't know how managers functioned prior to without it.

Pros

Having the ability to keep my day organized in one system is a huge plus for me. When I walk into work and turn on my computer, with my dashboard and reminders, I automatically know what my day is going to look like with respect to my workload. And being a manager and having the capability to see the same for those that I manage is also huge in knowing how to allocate my time and what their respective work flow looks like as well.

Cons

Adjustment was the biggest issue for me. Only because the software that we were using is the exact same software that I had been using since I started working in the legal field in 1999. Initially, I wanted to find everything that I could to not like about the software all because I wasn't ready for change. But the more I worked the software and realized all of the capabilities that I have now that I dd not have before, I eased into the system and learned to appreciate it more and more each day.

Top Notch Customer Service, Easy to Use

It has been a positive experience. The system is much better than the one we had before, and the transition was made easy with their help. We worked together to create a system that best matches our practice.

Pros

GrowPath makes it easy to create multiple documents at one time. I use the click-to-call option for every phone call. Making notes and setting tasks for myself is very simple. It always makes it easy to work from anywhere. Finally, having the information bar at the top of every page is so helpful.

Cons

Any issues that we have had or that we do have are dealt with in a timely manner by GrowPath. They are very responsive and helpful. They try everything to accommodate what we are looking for.

Nice and easy transition from Needles

After a day or two using the software you will feel like expert. The developers are constantly pushing updates so, unlike Needles, it never feels out-of-date.

Pros

If you have used any case management software before, your transition will be very easy. You can locate any case using the client's name, phone number, address or email so, less time wasted finding cases and more time to actually manage them!

Cons

You definitely need high speed internet for it to run well, but then who doesn't these days?

GrowPath Review

GrowPath is very easy to use and a functional case management system.

Pros

The biggest Pro to GrowPath was how easy it was to learn when I first started. I have worked with different case management systems and GrowPath is by far my favorite. Not only is it functional, but very useful when it comes to case/time management. I love that all the information for a case is on one screen; this is especially helpful when a client calls for an update. I love that the note section is not only in order by date, but also that you can search by topic.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of when using the GrowPath system.

Excellent Case Management Software

Pros

I have been extremely impressed with GrowPath since the very beginning. It is cloud based, so easy to work remotely and monitors user activity to manage file progression (great for managers!). It also reduces delays with matter trackers and reminders, so nothing falls through the cracks. Highly recommend!

Cons

I don't have any complaints. This software is very user friendly!

Destined for Success

We are very pleased with our choice of GrowPath and look forward to using the product for many years to come.

Pros

The GrowPath team is client focused and invested in the success of our firm to ensure team buy-in. The GP has been there every step of the way with us and has been vital to the implementation of the product.

Cons

There are no cons - the product is different than our previous case management software that we used for 20 years, to there is a learning curve. The GP team has been very responsive to our needs and requests to make tweaks that suit our law firm needs.

GrowPath Ease

I have enjoyed my experience with GrowPath and the launch team was extremely helpful with the launch.

Pros

I love the ease of tracking case status, notes and productivity.

Cons

At this time I am unaware of anything that needs to be added to the software.

GrowPath Review

The software was in place when I joined the firm. So, for me, learning the processes and the program went hand in hand. It organizes my days and keeps the work flow moving along splendidly!

Pros

My favorite features are the built-in task tracking and reminder system. There is the ability to date stamp each task within the ordinary course of a case as it is accomplished. The program knows what’s next according to the information the user inputs, and will remind the user of the date for the next task. You also have the ability to set tasks for yourself. This is so much better than having 10,000 sticky notes cluttering up my desk! Having quick and easy access to all of the contacts in a case is a definite plus.

Cons

As with any type of software, all users need to be comfortable and active with feeding in all the information to make the system truly useful. I understand it’s coming, but we need a way to search through the individual files pulled into a case not only by sorting through name and category, but also by specific words.

Amazing pece of tech.

Pros

The thing I like the most about GrowPath is that it was made and tested by legal Professionals for legal professionals. In my career I have used different softwares for managing Restaurants, Hotel chains and judicial settings. None of those have come close to the precission and practicality of GrowPath, this is because they wee not developed by the end user. GrowPath is made and tested to perfection by professionals in the legal field, this really changes everything.

Cons

Customization, I would like more options to make my dashboard my own. This is only cosmetic and probably on the pipeline.

Top of the line software

GrowPath provides a "superpowered" CRM combined with excellent case management resources. There are so many different ways for to track workflow and productivity, you can easily set up a system that works for you. Whether I'm looking at dashboards, matter trackers, or a to-do list, GrowPath takes all the cases I'm working on, helps prioritize the most urgent tasks, and makes keeps both internal and external communication flowing smoothly.

Pros

When it comes to client and case management, GrowPath overwhelmingly out-performs CRMs that I've worked with previously. The software provides all the insight I could need into case progression, yet still has a depth of information about each client and the specific details of their case. I love how there is always space to add an extra note, allowing me to capture relevant details from conversations with clients and colleagues in a timely and organized way.

Cons

I can't think of any complaints. GrowPath has been very thoughtfully and intentionally designed to maximize efficiency and that comes through clearly as a user.

Wish i had been able to use Growpath even sooner

Overall Growpath has been a big step forward from our prior case management software. The efficiency gains are well worth the initial time taken to get up to speed on the new software. It makes my paralegal's lives easier which in turn makes mine much easier.

Pros

Growpath has the ability to pull almost any piece of data that is being tracked and use it for metrics tracking, or workflow management. Duplicative data entry is greatly reduced and eliminated entirely in many areas. The ability to integrate with Outlook to reduce work documenting case communication is a significant plus The in-case note review requests and reminders are very flexible and helpful in case management.

Cons

For older cases with large numbers of notes, they can be slow to initially pull up. But once loaded it is a breeze to go through the notes.

Intuitive, easy to use

Very functional and intuitive solution.

Pros

Lots of great functions, integrates well with Outlook and probably other e-mail programs, very easy to use for cases with one plaintiff/claimant and finite numbers of claimants/plaintiffs. Excellent analytics to monitor personal productivity and office-wide productivity.

Cons

Only real downside for me is that it is not a complete and comprehensive file-management solution. Must use firm's server for all but the simplest cases. That said, GrowPath is useful for file management about 80% of the time even in the most complex cases.

Easy and Fun

It has been fun to use. I use this software for document shredding and for uploading new cases. I enjoy the communicative ways in which a user can choose from, whether it be via email or by tagging a quick note to another employee, the speed by which parties receive and retrieve communication is excellent.

Pros

This product is easy to use and even comes with your own option to color coordinate. I like the different personalization color templates one can pick to make the page pop with color, it makes working with the software fun.

Cons

When running a report for file destruction, the names that have been destroyed are not in consecutive order from the progression that one has followed, so you have to skip around for the names when verifying accuracy.

GP Review

GrowPath has saved me a tremendous amount of time especially in merging documents. Also the ability to send e-mails and texts to the assigned attorneys and/or clients from their home screen is very valuable (along with the fact that those are saved to the case without having to cut and paste). The program was easy to learn and navigate.

Pros

Ease of accessing information in a case- able to do so on one page (no moving between tabs for information) Ease in merging documents Home screen - Reminders Ability to save e-mails and the attachments to the case

Cons

No reference manual Would like to mark notes as "important" if there is a possibility that it would be referenced at at later date

GP does it ALL!

I feel like GP has improved both client communication & inner-office communication, and it being web-based really helped during quarantine (and on-going remote work days).

Pros

the data import from our previous software was pretty seamless! Also, they provided some great training to our entire staff.

Cons

it's always difficult to start using a new software program when you've spent years working in a different one. however, the transition has been painless for the most part!

Effective and time saving software.

Grow Path saves time. It is user friendly with information literally at your finger tips. You are not searching for anything. The Matter Trackers feature allows you to see everything that you need to do for a particular day, so nothing falls through the cracks.

Pros

The Grow Path reminder feature is a life saver. You will never forget to do tasks if this feature is used as it's supposed to. The direct dial feature is phenomenal.

Cons

When posting notes to cases with multiple clients, I would like to see the case status displayed for each client.

Very intuitive

Case management software can be intimidating for someone who isn’t actually on the legal side of things. However in my role as support staff at the firm, I’ve had to frequently dig into GrowPath to see how we work and serve our clients… and GrowPath makes it easy! The navigation is intuitive and with virtually no legal background I was quickly able to get up to speed on how our cases are organized and move. Rarely do I have to ask anyone to help me figure out how to do something, everything is well explained within the software itself.

Pros

The search function is one of the best I’ve ever used. Not only is it fast, you can filter results by almost any credentials you can think of. The reports are also clean and well designed. You can generate reports for almost anything within your firm, which makes it easy to get a big picture of overall operations.

Cons

I would love it if there were a written manual.

Changed from Prevail

Changing from a case management software that we had used since case management software came into being was a very high risk move for us. It demands a ton of attention on both sides. We recieved the attention we needed, and survived the data transfer without significant incident. We quickly learned to use the system for basic functionality. Now, we are fine tuning reports, to get where we can get the benefit of the full functionality of the program. I am not sorry we took this risk, it is working out fine.

Pros

I like that this is not server based, which makes it faster than what we had before (Prevail). Nice graphics in the reports. Integrates with telephone system.

Cons

Documents don't save as completed in the Docs section. I have to retrieve them from elsewhere.

I use this software daily as an attorney.

Pros

This product is fully integrated and has everything you could ever need to successfully manage a high volume legal practice. It is intuitive, easy to upload documents, has a seamless mail merge feature, has a click to call feature, and provides the ability to communicate easily and rapidly with colleagues by adding them as note reviewers. This software enables incredible efficiency and can be customized to suit your exact needs.

Cons

I really have no complaints about this software to note other than the appearance can vary depending on the computer that is used.

Incredible Case Management Software

Pros

This software is very easy to use and has so many useful and intuitive features that I had never encountered before. It saves a tremendous amount of time and extra effort.

Cons

No complaints. Easy to adapt to after a brief tutorial

Growpath review

Overall things seem to be going well with most the staff.

Pros

I don't use the software in the same capacity as most in the law office nor do I use it as much. I would say having the email integration, texting clients and the ease of looking of client info are all very important features to our staff.

Cons

What I have seen the staff get frustrated with is the way the documents are set up. They like to be able to see all the docs together and sort them into folders for case preparation. We have a local server that most of them use to do this because it is more difficult to do with GrowPath.

Ease of business

Pros

How well the software works with email and telecommunications (phone & texts). The ability to work well with email and phone systems makes documenting calls and texts so easy. Saves an enormous amount of time.

Cons

Multiple people can edit a case at the same time. Could create confusion if co workers are not on the same page with what is going on in the life of a case.