Jubilee

Affordable Legal Practice Management Software

Jubilee Reviews - Page 2

Overall good program, but could use some improvements

Pros

I like that the software is web based and that information entered in one area carries through to other sections of the bankruptcy schedules.

Cons

Some parts of the program are extremely hard to use or find. For example, I still don't know where to enter a non-filing spouse. Also, I can't exempt property to be surrendered, which my district requires. Finally, there doesn't appear to be any way to file amended schedules through the software.

Great Cloud-based Consumer Bankruptcy Software

Jubilee allows us to have multiple users working on each case from various locations. It allows us to access information much more quickly and reliably without having to deal with physical servers. It is user-friendly and looks like it was created in the 2010s, not the 1980s.

Pros

I love that the format is user-friendly and intuitive. I love that the developers are so responsive and helpful, and can quickly diagnose problems and code in solutions to address new issues or desired features.

Cons

There are some lags in loading, which I believe have been targeted and are common to cloud-based platforms. There are a number of bugs which are being worked out, but these are becoming less common.

Thanks for the kind review. Keep letting us know about slow loading pages and bugs so we can continue to refine the code; we want to fix them all.

Positive

The customer service has been excellent and have helped me with any bugs the program has.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the price.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that it has or has had bugs in the past.

Customer Service and low cost of entry

Excellent.

Pros

I use Jubilee exclusively for my new bankruptcy practice because it's pay-as-you-go feature ensures that overhead cost for bankruptcy software does not destroy my practice in its infancy. It also has incredibly responsive and friendly customer service.

Cons

The biggest problem is that I cannot link back from a draft form to the place within the program where I need to input the information for that place on the form. I am still learning where information flows from input to forms.

Thanks for the feedback. Linking from the form to the data entry screens would be challenging in many ways - but we'll add it to our wish list.

It has some drawbacks but is affordable and efficient

Jubilee is an affordable option for an attorney that does not handle a significant number of bankruptcy cases.

Pros

The software integrates with credit reports and allows for the reports to be imported directly in the software.

Cons

The software is not user friendly or intuitive. I've had to call customer support for assistance on the software. It is more complicated than it needs to be.

Life is Better with Jubilee

I save lots of time, avoid errors and missing critical calendar steps by having Jubilee Notices and I save hundreds of dollars a month in PACER fees. Worth its weight in gold.

Pros

I like the fact that Jubilee is web based so I can work from anywhere. Being able to process bankruptcy forms and notices while sitting on court or waiting for 341 hearings has been a tremendous boost to our productivity.

Cons

I find the search function to be very useful but think that it can be Mede even better over time.

Jubilee a software to celebrate!

Pros

This software provides a viable and user friendly program to effectuate the filing of bankruptcy documents. It is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

My only issue has been with one of the support persons. I lost my employee and she seemed annoyed with my questions. I have enjoyed a great relationship with other support staff who have been responsive and professional. I did not have time to look at a video as I had a deadline. I hung up and called back and got another person.

Best deal for the money and most flexible!

By far best bang for the buck!

Pros

Web based. Can have multiple people work on case without paying multiple license fees.

Cons

Still working out bugs but staff if great about resolving issues.

Thanks for the great review. Bugs are a constant in software development, but we are working to do a better job at catching them before we release updates and cleaning up some that have lingered too long. There should be zero bugs in our software and we'll keep working to fix them. Keep letting us know where you find one.

Review of Jubilee

Helps us keep up to date with Court filings

Pros

I use I Got Notices and Jubilee daily. I love the overall program and ease to use and teach to my team

Cons

I wish Jubilee looked like the I Got Notices platform. Much easier to find information quickly.

Jubilee is cloud based, and easy to use.

Pros

I can access it when and where I need to. The flow is similar to other popular BK software, but the cloud and organization features are superior.

Cons

At times, the print format is a little irregular, pushing items to the next page without cause.

Easy on the Eyes

We have always had good success with customer support.

Pros

Good customer support. Easy to read screens.

Cons

1. Do not like the "mouse over" feature -- if a user does not know the mouse over area is there, too many needed commands are literally invisible until moused over. Need visible commands. 2. Would prefer a default order in the .pdf of the Summary page appearing right behind the Petition, rather than at the end of the .pdf when creating all documents for filing. We have to manually adjust for the court. 3. No Chapter 13 forms available for our area (last we checked).

Great Bankruptcy software

Great bankrutpcy preparation software

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Learning curve is much shorter than other programs

Cons

Will not coordinate with Clio or Google calendar

Great product for infrequent filer

Makes a tedious job far easier... tech support promptly and effectively addresses every problem I've faced.

Pros

Stellar customer service/tech support -- When I call, the phone is immediately answered by someone with actual knowledge who promptly guides me to the correct solution.

Cons

Too many features are "unmarked" -- reached only by a right-click, for example. (But tech support always guides me to the correct solution :)!)

We Recommend Jubilee Notices!

Pros

Jubilee Notices saves every case-related PACER notice for later download, and organizes them for easy location. We no longer have to save every one-look document, because Jubilee Notices does that for us. It has saved us hours and a small fortune in PACER fees.

Cons

We like everything about this software. There are no cons.

Review of Jubilee Notices

Jubilee Notices saves me time everyday

Pros

The software is very user friendly for someone who does not have an IT dept. I use it everyday and love it.

Cons

It does not pick up notices filed in an adversary proceeding

Thanks for the kind review. Notices should be picking up those adversary proceedings as well - please call us to look into it. Thanks!

Outstanding add-on

Pros

The notices are saved as pdf form, infinitely available to attorney and staff, across a wide array of platforms. Very easy to use and a wonderful add-on to the best bankruptcy software platform around.

Cons

Nothing! The software has totally transformed my practice and the way I communicated with my staff.

Best Court Notices Software

Pros

We have been a long time user of previous iterations of I Got Notices and Jubilee Notices is by far the best version. The layout of the notices and ease of opening attached documents making the review of a case extremely efficient.

Cons

Haven't found a con yet. The system is pretty much fail safe.

No anxiety with this software

Jubilee allows me to be dynamic and take on more work without losing quality.

Pros

Forms are constantly being updated. Software is easy to use.

Cons

I have had some issues with jurisdiction. Sometimes the software selects the wrong division. I imagine this is due to some divisions reducing services at certain court houses.

Comprehensive bankruptcy support

I'm very happy with the software and would recommend it to attorneys who are engaged in bankruptcy petition practice.

Pros

The only bankruptcy filings which I am currently engaged are for a court supervised Pro Bono program. Jubilee has been gracious in giving me access to the software and their customer and technical support has been prompt and helpful

Cons

There are a few opaque prompts in the software such as getting the court fee waiver applications flagged to that the court can see it. The product, like any other bankruptcy software, has to be constantly refined to adapt to local court requirements.

great software

I recommend it when asked by colleges all the time.

Pros

its so intuitive and customer support roks.

Cons

Sometimes what you need to do isnt where you would expect to find it.

Must Have Bankruptcy Software for Mac Users

I love it. For me is the best bankruptcy software in the market.

Pros

That is works with my Mac and Ipad. The fact that is web based and that it works with my Apple products was a must for me. I can take my Ipad and use it in the meetings with clients in order to finish the bankruptcy petition and/or schedules and get their signatures on the spot.

Cons

The input of information could be easier and/or faster. Also it would be ideal if we can import the list of creditors from an excel file. But it is not a deal breaker.

Hi, thanks for the kind review. You can import creditors from Excel into Jubilee. Please call us and we'll get you a template and show you how.

Great Option to BC

Pros

I like that it is on the cloud and I can log in from any computer anywhere and pick up where I left off. There is pretty good customization. It is easy to reach support and they are responsive to questions and needs. Cost depends on volume.

Cons

There is no chapter 13 plan for my division.

best bankruptcy I've used

Pros

cloud storage, pay per use, great support people

Cons

needs a spell check, lots of little quirks to know

Easy to Use

Pros

It is very intuitive and easier to use than other programs I have tried.

Cons

Unless a case is set up, one cannot do a means test or see the median income values.

Easy to learn and very efficient

Awesome!

Pros

It is really easy to use. The interface is very efficient. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes the local form may take a while to update.