Jubilee

Affordable Legal Practice Management Software

Jubilee Reviews - Page 3

Flexible Costs, Excellent Support, Good Value

We solved the problem of paying annually for a program from the "competition" which did not make economic sense.

Pros

I like paying on a per-case basis. We are not high volume filers so paying several hundred dollars per year for the "other" software did not make sense.

Cons

It would be nice if the client could have access to fill in as much information as possible.

Use of Jubilee

Pros

I find the software relatively easy to use. When I encounter a problem I have found the support staff most amenable and knowledgeable in resolving any issues.

Cons

I have found that Jubilee doesn't have local forms, so I have to prepare them myself. Further, the local forms have to be filed separately.

Jubilee Everytime

I have used NextChapter, CinCompass, and Bestcase. With NextChapter I loved the user friendly aspect of it but there are so many add-ons that you get included with Jubilee. CinCompass was a little cumbersome whereas Jubilee has been easy to use and learn. While we had some bumps in the road I love the intuitiveness of the application and that I can use it anywhere.

Pros

The integrations with the applications I already use and even some I didn't prior to Jubilee. We have a great workflow working with it and I am super thrilled with the customer service. They have been helpful and very informative every time I need something. The price is right and we know exactly what we are getting for the price.

Cons

The training and information page isn't as user friendly as I would like BUT the staff is awesome and helps out every time we need anything.

Thanks for the kind review - keep letting us know how we can make it better! If you have some suggestions for what we should add for training please let us and we will work on getting it done. We do have an awesome staff and it's always great to hear about it from our users.

Excellent and can work from anywhere

Pros

That its web browser based, which allows me to be able to work from any computer anywhere.

Cons

It can process or change in between different schedules slowly sometimes.

Thanks for the nice review. Let us know where you experience lags and we'll take a look to see if we can improve it.

Jubilee Notices

I think the Jubilee Notices software helps my job be more efficient.

Pros

I like the way the notices are saved in each case. When I am working on a case I do not need to leave Jubilee to check Pacer I can just click the Notices tab in the case.

Cons

I don't really have a complaint about the notices software.

I like jubilee notices

Works well. Only had one problem for a very short time since it came out.

Pros

I've used Jubilee Notices since it came out. I like having all the pleadings downloaded in one place where I can find them.

Cons

I can't really think of a downside to Jubilee Notices.

Great cloud-based bankruptcy petition software.

Very responsive customer service - they can program a solution to a problem you identify very quickly.

Pros

It is in the cloud, and the user interface is intuitive.

Cons

No chapter 12 option is available, I hope they add this soon.

Excellent Support

Excellent, quick support which is easy to access.

Pros

The software is intuitive to use and, if I have a problem, their support is excellent.

Cons

The means test often has to be filed separately from the other filing.

Great for Assistants

Very Pleased.

Pros

This software is simple and easy to use. My assistant was able to complete her first petition in probably an hour. I will continue to use this software for as long as I practice.

Cons

Filing seems to be a little difficult. I have to separately pay filing fees and file the Creditors Matrix and Social Security verification separately.

ExcellentSoftware

Pros

Very user friendly and the customer support is excellent.

Cons

There are some aspects of the program that are not readily apparent and I have had to call tech support more than I would like to.

Good Value for the Price

Pros

The price is great and the software design is simple yet having a professional look.

Cons

The organization of the features could be improved. Some of the features are not readily noticeable and are not where I would expect to find them. It may be that I still have mental remnants of the overall organization of the features of the program I used to use, so that I am expecting the same positioning of features in Jubilee.

Thanks for the nice review. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need help finding a feature or ever have any questions. Our support staff is always happy to help.

Jubilee Experience

It is very self explanatory. If you have ever prepared bankruptcies before or even if you are new to bankruptcy, this is by far the most convenient software I have ever used. (Have prepared bankruptcies for 29 yrs and have used a multitude of various software). Jubilee's customer support is of the highest quality. I called on either Memorial Day or July 4th of 2017 and even got assistance and NOT just an answering service. After that I knew I would forever be a client of theirs.

Pros

I cannot express enough how much we all enjoy the functionality and ease of use.

Cons

For this dinosaur, the hardest part of the software is setting up the Chapter 13 repayment plan. Remember that is personally for me. The others here that use it, breezes right on thru.

Thanks for the great review Mr. Radley. We appreciate the kind words.

Great Option to Prepare Bankruptcy Documents

Pros

Easy access for all users to collaborate and edit.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to locate certain tools within the program

Jubilee

Pros

Great cloud based solution if you need to file bankruptcies

Cons

Can be counter intuitive at times but you get used to it

It is Perfect for my Needs

Pros

Easy to use and affordable for occasional filers. Customer service has been great the two occasions I have had to use it.

Cons

Sometimes I have to file a petition late at night or early in the morning due to a pending foreclosure. The customer service is unavailable at those hours if I have a problem..

Needs text test on trial version

Pros

Easy to enter info. logical gprgression for bky petitions

Cons

Text message feature disabled on trial version. Not able to use it to determine functionality. Too bad... That feature was significant given the fact that for many clients that is the only way to contact them consistently. I have not subscribed to Jubilee at this point in time.

The texting feature is available for the trial. We will reach out to you to determine where the confusion is.

Jubilee was the tool that I needed.

Amazing!

Pros

The software organized my bankruptcy filings, made everything. easy and seemless. It was nice because when thinking about a single bankruptcy case, all of my information and filings for that single case was in one place.

Cons

I really have nothing to offer for least...I guess I wish more forms were available and that maybe there was a sharing place for forms and filings for users.

It works well when it works

Pros

Ease of use, when it works it works well.

Cons

It is buggy on tablets. When the servers crash - you have to manually forward emails to get the notices and if you opened them (because you need them everyday), you can't see them again in Notices. Terrible quality control and implementation.

Jubilee Bankruptcy

Pros

Very user-friendly. Right from the beginning it was easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the order information needs to be entered can be somewhat random.

Jubilee initial review

I am hopeful the glitches and functionality will improve.

Pros

That it integrates with several products and is full you web-based.

Cons

There are sometimes more clicks and it isn’t as intuitive as Bankruptcy Pro. I have encountered several times when parts of the software wouldn’t work correctly or save but later work. I had a frustrating issue with exemptions that caused me a lot of extra work and ultimately was a software glitch, but’s the first time I called support couldn’t figure it out and I though the it was me.

Thanks for your comments. We are refining data input forms every week and you should see regular improvements with the ease of use.

review

This was my first Chapter 13. Eventually, I was able to resolve the issues.

Pros

I found using the program difficult at times, probably because of the complicated subject matter and rules. However, the support staff was very helpful and always responded to my issues.

Cons

I cannot fault the software, but the bankruptcy issues are complicated.

Convenient and Affordable

Pros

Easy to use and understand..no need to be a computer or legal expert?

Cons

No negatives.. pretty good software. I cant think of anything negative!

Jubilee Notices

My experience has been good. I am hopeful that new features allowing external file designation will be added, then it will be the perfect system!

Pros

Ease of use ad at your fingertips while in the Jubilee system.

Cons

Unable to forward the notices to a designated folder, i.e., Google Team Drive.

Using Jubilee

Pros

basically use Jubilee for accepting payments from clients

Cons

No comment on Least since my usage is basically for payment purposes.

Best Cloud Case Document Tracker

Highly recommend.

Pros

It is easy to use and logically laid out.

Cons

It is still new, but all the years of experience that Legal-Pro has had with I Got Notices has been put to good use in this product.