All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Lawcus Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

It's organization is the best of all other software out there. Very feature rich and growing.

Candace J.

Read the full review
I like Lawcus and I recommend trying it out. I found Lawcus innovative, useful and at the same time very easy to use.

Francesco D.

Read the full review
Wonderful experience, excellent service and great product, which is affordable.

Abha K.

Read the full review

Cons

Unlike most programs, which are (poor) billing software with other (poor) things built around it, Lawcus is a CRM and Project Management tool.

Alan F.

Read the full review
There were some functions missing that have since been added.

Javier C.

Read the full review
So far I am not finding anything that I don't like.

Mariam T.

4.8

The BEST experience I have ever had with any company.

I have been able to organize my matters in a way that allows me to work efficiently. The task delegation function is incredible and easy to use. The built-in CRM allows me to track leads more effectively and gives me real-time insight into my firm and allows me to track my marketing efforts.

Pros

The organizational structure and ease of use are my favorite aspects of this software. However, the customer support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are outstanding so it's hard to pick just one thing I like the most.

Cons

There were some functions missing that have since been added. At the moment, I think the mobile app could use some improved functionality but the team is already working on that!

Best legal management software, especially for your money

The software has been great to use, and when I have run into an issue the support team is incredibly quick to help, either with a software update or directions on how to use the system. I really like the product already and can't wait to see where else the software goes!

Pros

The ability to automate so much of my practice is great. The kanban boards and matter stages allow you to put different tasks onto your to do list depending on what stage your case is in, it allows you to automate sending update emails to your clients, automates decline emails, and plenty more. The dashboard allows you to keep track of your referrals, what sources are working, what's not. The leads are separate from your matters, and can have different settings for each and contact follow ups. And automatically sending invoices directly from yourself instead of the practice management software is a great feature, too. That's who the client expects the invoice to come from! It's great.

Cons

It is a relatively new software (just a few years), and they have lots of updates, so there are some bugs in the features. But that is really to be expected with how much they update and how many different ways people use the product. Overall I really like Lawcus a lot, and recommend it to anyone who asks (and even people who don't).

Lawcus is the one to beat!

Pros

I love the kanban view of my pipelines, the workflow automations, dynamic merge fields, relationships, tags, intake forms and most of all, lead tracking and the dashboard.

Cons

I would love to have my html signature in my emails.

Lawcus Review

Pros

I liked the workflow and automation options most

Cons

Limited in terms of search function Notes/Facts/Meetings/Calls all in one screen - if they were separated might make it easier Wish it could integrate phone calls and/or emails automatically

The future

Fantastic and responsive customer service.

Pros

Focused on combining CRM and Practice Management. Customizations come with templates so you do not have to reinvent the wheel.

Cons

My data is silo'd like in other platforms.

Great Case Management Software!

Awesome! Working with Lawcus has overall been an experience that's moved our firm ahead and got us into Cloud-based practice management software just before it was essential (COVID-19).

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are extremely responsive and are available basically 24/7 to assist with any questions that users have. This software is also flexible and takes into serious consideration its clients' input when releasing updates.

Cons

Sometimes there can be bugs that come up with new updates, but that is to be expected with any software updates.

Great!

My overall experience with Lawcus has been great and I anticipate staying with the software for a long time to come.

Pros

This software is a full legal practice management software. It's modern in function and appearance, fairly easy to use, and the customer support is FANTASTIC. I switched from Clio to this software because I like all the customizations. There is a lot of promise with this software as it continues to develop.

Cons

This is newer software so each day it seems new features are released/ improved. Minor glitches have shown up occasionally, but customer support is super receptive and fixes them right away.

Best Product on the Market

Pros

Lawcus is the most complete package on the market. I’ve found that every cloud base practice management software does 1 or 2 things well - but it has been amazing to me that none of them have put together the whole package. Lawcus comes close to nailing the entire thing. I use Lawmatics for my CRM and We love how Lawcus also sets it matters up in pipelines.

Cons

It has some minor bugs sometimes, but there hasn’t been a bug that I’ve come across that didn’t resolve it self by redoing it.

Une solution orientée très anglo-saxonne mais utilsables

Lawcus permet de gérer tout le process du premier contact avec le prospect jusqu'à la facturation finale.

Pros

Lawcus est remarquable par la vitesse de l'application, par la richesse de ses fonctionnalités (workflows, pipeline, gestion des prospects), par son intégration avec Word, outlook et les stockages dans le cloud (OneDrive ou Dropbox). La création de modèles avec des champs personnalisés est ultra simple. Bien que cette application soit surtout adaptée pour le marché américain, elle est utilisable pour un juriste francophone. Le service client est très réactif, apporte une aide immédiate et à l'écoute de toutes les suggestions.

Cons

Le centre d'aide n'est pas suffisamment développé (surtout pour un non-anglophone) pour exploiter complètement la richesse de toutes les fonctionnalités . Il y a encore quelques bugs .

Robust CRM+Practice Management!

No problems. The customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful. I don't have anything other than great things to say about Lawcus.

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand. It's flexible and you can create your desired workflows and processes with it. The customer service is incredible. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. This software does the work of 2-3 software combined and does it well for a very reasonable price.

Cons

So far I am not finding anything that I don't like. It could use some UI updates, but they are making changes on a regular basis so I know it's only a matter of time.

Great software for workflow oriented firm

I'm still getting used to the new platform. I had more than 7 years with my desktop case management software, but overall experience has been great.

Pros

The strength of lawcus is in case phasing - to break cases up into steps and then be able to view and set a number of automations based on what step the case is in. While there are some competitors who have adopted this philosophy, Lawcus has really made it easy to set up the phases and to make changes. There are countless applications - client update emails, client surveys on experience, autopopulating documents, tasks, integrations with 3rd party softwares, etc.

Cons

Because the software is developing so rapidly (there have been several noteable developments even in the two months we have used it), there can be occasional bugs. But their responsiveness in problem resolution is unparalleled. I'd like to see better email integration, which is currently in development.

the all in one I've been looking for

I have everything I need in one place: invoices, timekeeping, notes, emails, calendar, CRM, tracking and reporting of KPIs, document templates and automation.

Pros

I've searched for a CRM that's easily integrated with law practice management software without a big upfront expenditure. Lawcus has built-in CRM in addition to great reporting and automation.

Cons

Still working on some integration hiccups, but nobody's perfect.

Lawcus is off to a strong start!

After a lot of digging around, I recently signed on with Lawcus. I was searching for easy-to-use, visual project management software for my increasing caseload and growing team. While there are some bugs which is to be expected (Lawcus is in beta currently), I'm satisfied with the basic functions. I can easily create potential matters (called "opportunities") and drag-and-drop each opportunity...

Perfect Way to Customize Your Law Firm's Client Data

Wonderful. Great customer support and I can tell there is a lot of vision for future growth.

Pros

Cons

Still feel like the portal for each client file could be better for team communication.

Small Family Law Firm Using Lawcus

The relationship we have with Lawcus has been a very important one. They are very responsive to our needs. They have worked hard to customize our experience. Every month, they are rolling out new features.

Pros

I really like the task management and case tracking features. The ability to use the Kanban-board matter display and the task assignment really helps assign tasks very well.

Cons

The billing component needed a tremendous amount of work when we first started. However, they responded to our specific needs.

So far - it's been great.

So far, so good. Less than 1 year of use. But it has been a definite improvement over our prior stand alone time/billing and client contact and task assignment software.

Pros

Integration of time and billing with client contact information and task assignment to staff.

Cons

Early bugs have been worked out. Moving in and across fields in the billing slips could be a bit easier. I'd like to be able to use shortcuts and fas ttrack in that function.

Nearly perfect client management.

Pros

Incredibly clean, simple interface that is also robust and has endless integrations using Zapier. The customer support is second to none, and the developers are working to enhance the UI, features, and stability every day.

Cons

This software has no cons other than slight bugs which are to be expected when utilizing beta software.

Lawcus is a great choice for Law Firms!

Pros

The customization of Lawcus has enabled a more streamlined procedure for each step of a case. The tech support and customer service is absolutely fabulous! Lawcus’ response time for any question or communication is top notch! I’ve always had questions or concerns answered same day.

Cons

The process of switching everything from our prior case management software was tedious and at times confusing; but part of that problem is that I’m not particularly tech savvy (to say the least).

I wish I had discovered Lawcus sooner....

So far it has been an overall positive experience.

Pros

The conditional logic for workflows, as well as the integration of the legal CRM and the legal practice management modules into one.

Cons

I wish there was more documentation that explained the various functions and how they interact with each other.

This tool makes our lives so much easier.

Pros

I love that this product is intuitive and easy to use, integrates with lots of the other tools we were using (appointment scheduler, Google Drive, etc.), can be customized to use our branding themes, has so many automation options, and best of all is Lawcus' customer service team. They are quickly responsive, dedicated to ongoing improvement, and overall incredibly helpful. We highly recommend Lawcus!

Cons

It takes practice to get to know how to customize the tool. I would love to see more tutorials / FAQs so that I don't have to bug the customer service team too much.

Customer Service and Accessibility!

Pros

This product is extremely easy to use. Most processes available through Lawcus are very self-explanatory. If there is something that is not, you can easily contact the company and have a response, chat-style, in a very reasonable timeframe. My favorite thing about this software is that if you have a question about a function, you get answers near immediately. There is no waiting multiple days for your answers.

Cons

The workflows could be improved with more options, and more customization options, if possible.

Royi salma review

Great experience. Beautiful software. Awsome technology.

Pros

I liked the most that the software is easy to use, and helps you visualize my practice.

Cons

I think integration with zappier to the lead management part of the software is missing.

Lawcus has simplified my practice!

Lawcus is by far the most intuitive and easy to use case management software with no learning curve. Some of my favorite features are Kanban boards to visualize matters, automated task lists and ability to view notes on the matter timeline. Lawcus also has inbuilt CRM that helps me keep track of my clients and opportunities (pre-matter). Additionally, customer service has been phenomenal, they are very responsive to suggestions and are constantly adding innovating features to the platform. After evaluating many practice management tools, I have found a tool that is lean and is not bloated with half-baked features which I will not usually use.

Thank you!

Wonderful experience, excellent service and great product, which is affordable.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. I am so impressed with the company's desire to help their customers. I have received responses immediately with any inquiry I had. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available, offering his time to help me solve any issue, answer any questions I have had. Another wonderful aspect of the software is that it is continuously evolving, adding new features to make our work more easy. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

I would like a few more instruction videos, if possible.

Streamlined

Great!

Pros

Very user friendly interface. Highly customizable

Cons

Can get a bit confusing. But customer service is great and fast

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.