LawGro

Legal practice management powered by Artificial Intelligence

LawGro Reviews

Reputation management is just awesome

Pros

LawGro has helped us capture feedback from our clients and manage our reputation much professionally. This helped us to gauge our client happiness and take steps to improve. Our area of practice is associated with lot of sentiment and emotions and the clients are in pretty fragile stage during the entire term of negotiations and litigation. The case management has great features like setting up reminders for just about anything. The auto reminders associated with invoicing and billing helped improve our collections.

Cons

The document generation is bit complex and takes decent efforts to create new templates, but once done, its a breeze to prepare documents in just few clicks. If they can help improve this feature and make it more friendly, it will go a long way.

Simple and intuitive practice management software

I came across Lawgro through a reference. I am happy to use the product. Its really simple and intuitive and took just few minutes to setup the whole thing. I was able to onboard my team quickly. Our dependency on the software is increasing every week as we are moving more and more items to it. Its really comprehensive and thoughtfully designed for law firms like us. There is always a room for improvement and i am sure Lawgro team is working hard on it. They have been fantastic support whenever we needed. They have implemented our suggestions and feedback in multiple instances. Its also a learning experience interacting with them. Many times we wanted to implement a specific workflow and they suggested alternate methods which were more simpler and effective.

Pros

Comprehensive set of features which covers almost all aspects of our practice is available in this software. Whether its time tracking, task management, invoicing, contract generation or document management - its all there in a collaborative fashion. We are already experiencing productive results in a short span of 3 months that we have been using Lawgro. Now we donot miss a deadline, forget to raise invoices and our receivables have reduced significantly. All the information is accessible on the go and I can now be out of office with complete control on my business through the iPhone app.

Terrible Customer Service

truly awful. No customer service at all. I think they may be closed. I called the office and got a weird message about a google user, i tried to use chat and no one responded, i sent emails that were not responded to ever, and i just bought a license three weeks ago and cant use the software because my "free trial has ended".

Pros

Nothing really, it is only ok. I wanted something very simple and easy to use and it seemed like that

Cons

Not that intuitive, not easy to edit or re use information that you repeatedly use, not that customizable, weird choices for law firm

Great legal practice management software

Pros

LawGro has helped us manage our practice smoothly and easily. We are able to track all our matters, time entries, tasks and expenses. We donot miss any time entries for billing and are able to raise invoices with ease. It also allows us to track all payments and send automatic reminders, which has helped to improve our collections.

Cons

It will be great to see a payment integration with the system. This will help improve our collections more and make it easier for our clients to make payments. The LawGro support mentioned that they have integrated LawPay and is currently in beta testing and they should be rolling out this feature soon.

The most powerfull cams online for law practice

Pros

Very good but we need some google calendar integration And some Arabic language and some data inside files

Cons

Most powerful for every thing in law firm Need some integration with google calendar some extra things like client cases intranet for every client if he want to see his cases last happen

LawGro greatly simplified my day!!!

Save me a few hours a week in case follow up and invoicing.

Pros

It is very simple to implement; for me is important that I can use it on my PC at the office or on the go on my cell phone. The support exceeded my expectations.

Cons

I haven't a bad experience with LawGro. And it is not a deal breaker, but it will help to transfer the proposal to invoice.

Great Intake forms and contracts

We were able to organize our practice greatly and get more time for core legal work. Our deliverables were improved and so was the client happiness.

Pros

LawGro has helped us organize our practice better with easy to use client intake forms. It allows us to focus more on core legal work rather than collecting data. Our deliverables have improved quite a bit. They have a great document assembly features. It took us a while to upload our templates but now we are able to generate multiple contract with just few clicks and minimalistic effort. LawGro has awesome customer support and highly responsive team. During the complete migration and every now and then, i get amazed with the speed with which they turn around the things.

Cons

The current document assembly does not support intake fields. Will be great to see this feature live soon.

I would give LawGro more than 5 stars if I could.

Pros

Customer service is very responsive! They typically get back to you within minutes. Also, there are a ton of innovative features I have not seen in any other legal CRM

Cons

I have no cons to submit for LawGr; however, Capterra requires that I fill this space with 100 characters.

We never miss any deadlines

Awesome

Pros

LawGro has helped us tremendously to organize our practice. We can track status of case, put reminders on various activities and now never miss any deadlines.

Cons

It has all the features that we need on a daily basis