Lexicata Reviews

4.71/5 (59 reviews)

Philip Wild, Esq.

Essential tool for solo practitioners with a growing practice.

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Helps me manage my client intake process, evaluate my marketing and my referral sources. Offers online form completion, e-signing, simple document assembly, "to do" function in one package. Outstanding value for the money. I started my solo practice 5 years ago after being an in-house counsel for large corporations for many years. I needed a tool to manage my intake process and to differentiate my firm. I discovered Lexicata when it was still in the beta stage and have been a user ever since. Overall very happy. *Client Intake: Once I got used to the discipline of using Lexicata for all client intake purposes, it became my hub for all my work. *Form Creation: not only for intake but to collect all kinds of information. I use it to collect detailed personal information from my divorce mediation clients. *E-Signing: Built in integration with HelloSign allows me to create singable documents from my own .pdf templates. *To Do: I use the "Agenda" feature as my "to do" system. It has built in reminder email tools which I found to be much more effective than the myriad of online "to do" programs. You can sent emails to contacts associated with your matters from within the program. *Referral Management: Built in tools help me keep track of who is referring matters to me. *Online Training: I took their "drip email" marketing webinar which was very well produced and very useful. *Integrations: I have not yet taken full advantage, but they have integrations with mailchimp, Clio, virtual receptionist, and others. *Good Interface - Thoughtfully designed. New features are introduced through the program (not just email), with instant training.

Dennis Kroeker

A CRM program is so good I wish I would have written it myself!

Reviewed 2018-10-09

I made a conversion from referrals out of my enormous existing client base, the majority of whom are older and now gone, unfortunately. This means I had to create new business and so I have signed up for various referral programs. Referrals do not know me so I have had to arrive at a systematic approach to making contacts by calls and emails which is the online version of competency. I have to manually enter new prospects which is easy as I said above and the program allows me to use a form and have the client that himself enter their personal data which goes directly into my computer. This company is keeping me in business!Data entry is intuitive, for example on the opening page I can both search for an existing prospect or client at the same time or I can click a different button and enter new data. is best if I have the complete name and email for the prospect because they have a fantastic built-in follow-up that I use frequently to drip male prospects reminding them that I have not heard from them yet. Eventually it works and I get clients that I never expected! Then, it is easy to build an online fee agreement that I can tailor individually in seconds. it makes me look incredibly professional and the speed is unbelievable. I love it.

Chelsea Griffiths

My experience with Lexicata as our new client intake CRM has been great from the beginning.

Reviewed 2018-01-20

Lexicata makes our client intake process 100% easier than it was before. It is simple to enter information and it can be easily exported to Clio or a spreadsheet, depending on your preferences. As a law firm using Clio, this integration has saved me tons of time. It is also formatted in a way that helps you see the progression of leads through all stages.Lexicata is awesome! The law firm I work for uses it as our CRM for all clients; new and old. It is intuitive and user-friendly, especially in comparison to similar programs I have tried. It's great because you can keep all of the information in one place from the beginning. It is also completely customizable so it can be suited to just about anyone's needs. We use it in conjunction with Clio, so it's very helpful that they integrate with each other. Lexicata has such a broad spectrum of uses as well; from new client intake, to scheduling appointments, to sending drip campaigns, Lexicata can just about do it all! Thir staff is great at solving issues quickly as well whenever they arise.

Todd West

Thank you for your incredible service!

Reviewed 2017-06-29

It's unfortunate this day and age that it is often accepted for customer service to be lacking. However there is still hope, and I found this hope with Lexicata and the co-founder, he took time out of his day on several occasions to assist me with a problem that I was having when trying to sync with his network. Even though the connection issues was from my side and not Lexicata our rep went above and beyond by taking his time and methodically going through my own computer settings one step at a time with me. our reps approach and genuine level of service is not typically common with today's front line customer service agents let along a co-founder of a company. Our rep has renewed my hope that there are still individuals and companies that truly care about their customers. Thank you for your incredible service!

Scott Mossman

Good features, lots of room for improvement

Reviewed 2017-10-05

I appreciate the quick intake feature, the automated (yet customizable) emails for appointments, forms that import data directly to the contact's file, and HelloSign for documents. The price is reasonable too.

CJ ROSENBAUM

Fantastic platform, great customer support.

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Intakes and sign ups and payments. When it takes numerous calls with potential clients and numerous people speak with the clients, the notes feature works very very well. I love that it is cloud based and no risk of lost data. Ease or use and reliability are key to me..I love that Lexicata is easy to use and very reliable. The program is very intuitive and there no significant learning curve. The software is also great because it has the ability to track data, advertising, referral sources....but you do not have to use the features. Major plus - Anna at tech support is here in the US, in California. Having a US based tech is invaluable.

Odunoluwa Longe

It's made life easier

Reviewed 2017-05-16

When we started using Lexicata, it was built for the US market. However, the team took our feedback and went out of their way to make Lexicata work for our jurisdiction - Nigeria. This is customer service at its best. The user interface is great which makes the whole experience easy and enjoyable. Lexicata is currently a can't-do-without.

Mike VonLunen

Incredible CRM built specifically for Lawyers

Reviewed 2018-06-27

I am a business advisor and help attorneys build and scale their business. The Lexicata software really brings clarity and organization to the sales process and pipeline of opportunities. This makes analyzing sales much easier and allows us to determine where to focus our efforts. The end result is increased speed through the sales process and dramatically higher revenue.Intuitive, clean, easy to setup and easy to use. The best CRM on the market for attorneys looking to gain complete control of their sales process and gain visibility + insights to their sales pipeline. The support team is very responsive, and thorough in assisting during the setup process. In terms of reporting, the new UI and functionality is one of the easiest to read and visualize that I've seen in any CRM. The Lexicata team really understands the business of attorneys and excels at helping them manage their pipeline of opportunities. Highly recommend this software to all of my attorney clients, from solo operators to mid-size firms, to organize and scale their sales.

Great intake software

Reviewed 2018-12-17

My intake management has been much improved so that two people can manage the intake people without lots of sticky notes, spreadsheets, and emails. I like that there are great new reporting functionailities as well as task work flows, fee agreeemente-signing, and database management.

Aaron Cronan

Great and Growing Potential

Reviewed 2017-04-21

Lexicata has great features for lead nurturing, client intake, e-signing and document automation. The product is still maturing, which is why I could only post 4 stars instead of 5. But any small firm looking to automate many intake hassles (response emails, retainer letters) will be happy with this product. The fact that Lexicata pairs with Clio is another huge benefit. Sign up and use test it in the trial period. It is well worth the effort. Automation of emails, document signing, retainer letters, contracts. Pairing with Clio.

Dawn Hill

We are grateful we found the perfect solution for our client intake and organization needs.

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Lexicata has been great! Our firm needed a system to organize and track potential new clients as they contacted us through the process of retaining. Creating spread sheets and lists in an effort to keep anyone from "slipping through the cracks" were tedious and overall ineffective. Lexicata filled the need perfectly! We are so grateful we found this software. I must also note that I have had 2 occasions to contact customer support and both times, their response was immediate, thorough and conclusive. What a time saver overall! I would highly recommend this program to any Law Firm. User friendly. Smooth integration with CLIO. Tracking

Lissette Marroquin

Intake Organization

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-04

We had a positive experience with lexicata. We wish it would have grown more to encompass a fuller management software after the intake. It helped us realize that we were missing out on prospective clients due to our team structure. Lexicata helped us keep in mind which cases needed attention. It made sure we tracked our Return of Investment and also provided spreadsheet reporting to keep data. The document signature was helpful for clients that were far away.

Carter Nagel

Lexicata - First Class Service & Excellent Evolving Software

Reviewed 2017-04-20

Lexicata is an evolving law specific CRM software that is worth every penny. Ss with most current software being offered it is adapting to our needs yet is not compromised in delivering value for investment and excellent support services. As with the integration of any system into your business, its up to you as the consumer/user to capitalize on its intuitive features and not take a garbage-in/garbage-out approach to your launch of Lexicata into your law practise. We are very pleased to have found Lexicata and look forward to our long term investment and increasing use in managing our CRM activity. We are even more excited of many pending future iterations that are coming as the Lexicata Team works hard at responding to best practices approach ideas and upgrades.It's trello like workflow and ease of data view

Lexicata is an Attorney's Dream for CRM

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Lexicata is easy to use and fills that niche in the legal market for a good CRM solution. It allows for pipeline management of deals, collects just the right amount of information, and allows for customization.

Jeremy Worley

Love Lexicata!

Reviewed 2018-08-21

We have had outstanding customer service. Thad has been responsive, helpful, and the ideal representative. We look forward to partnering with Lexicata for a long time. Ease of use and functionality. This allows us to capture, track, and follow up on lead source. We work hard to market so prospective clients will contact us. This allows us to easily track leads, stay organized, and ultimately convert clients.

Rick Morris

Outstanding. Very simple, streamlined, and efficient.

Reviewed 2017-05-25

Able to quickly capture a lead's data, provide the consult, and quickly electronically send a fee agreement.

Jeff Lewis

This software automates the client intake process, appointments and fee agreements.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Saves me time. The time between first client contact and signed fee agreement is dramatically reduced. Clients love having the electronic signing option.Once it is up and running, this software automates client intake for attorneys. From initial phone call, setting up initial consultation to signed fee agreement, this software shaves a lot of time off of repeated tasks. The client can review, sign and return a fee agreement via phone, table or computer. Very intuitive and easy. No more printing, signing and faxing or scanning. Once a fee agreement is signed, staff can be given a list of tasks to open the file and get a case rolling. The reports are very handy. You can track where your new clients are coming from, how many leads are converted to clients and the reasons for lack of conversion.

Jason Brown

Wonderfully Functional Lead Intake and Management Software

Reviewed 2017-11-08

Just like anything else good in life, if you spend time with it it gets better. The software platform has endless functionality from sending out retainer agreements to keeping track of intakes, to creating routines for how staff should deal with a particular intake, and enabling scripts that are contoured to the particular intake

Lauren Baldwin

Wonderful experience overall! Fantastic software and People!!

Reviewed 2018-06-07

We needed help getting our contacts managed, follow ups and appointments completed and tracked, data captured for marketing purposes and getting campaigns started. This met all of our needs and more!I love Lexicata's versatility. It meets all of our needs from contact management, marketing needs to providing excellent customer service! Highly recommend this software!

Jason Foscolo

Flexible, comprehensive, valuable in every sense of the word.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Efficiency and productivity increases. Clients have an improved experience. The dexterity and ease of use for the client. Form building is easy. My clients can execute their documents electronically via smartphone or tablet. Executed documents port seamlessly to my client management software.

Brett Gibson

Lexicata allows efficient and automated client intake with great reporting features.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Automated Intake Ease of use: set-up forms and automated drip e-mail campaigns in minutes with no IT help New reports provide excellent business intelligence. Customer service is fast and friendly. They helped me set-up Zapier integration to process email leads.

Jiah Kim

Lexicata is indispensable for running my lawfirm

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Makes it super easy to manage and organize leads and clients. I can get engagement agreements signed electronically. Integration with Clio.

Anonymous

Using a dedicated CMS designed for closers is a game changer for law firms.

Reviewed 2018-07-20

We love the ability to customize the user experience at nearly every level. Other standout features include intake forms, online docs sigs, and of course, appointment setting.

Amy Sharp

I love Lexicata

Reviewed 2018-07-11

The system streamlined our intake process. We use to keep track of leads in a spreadsheet and this is a major Upgrade.

Ada Chan

A major time saver!!!

Reviewed 2018-07-01

Time saver and it streamlines our intakes and workflow. Best part about this software is that it organizes our leads and intakes with just a few key strokes, and thereby creates better client experience at our firm . We used to utilize multiple software to do all the tasks. The streamling of workflow alone is worth the price of admission! Their third-party integration is impressive as it seamlessly works with most of the software our firm already uses.