MerusCase Reviews

4.69/5 (61 reviews)
Pros
  • The ease of finding documents and categorizing them
  • The tagging and subfolders are great at keeping things organized and sorted nicely.
  • I like the features very easy to use. Learned the system in 1 day. I really highly recommend Merus
  • This is just my personal issue. I was not able to do other functions of the software. Needs some more education.
Cons
  • Some types of documents can't be previewed in the window pane.
  • Keeps popping the refresh to reload. I wont be able to work on another window.
  • There is nothing i dont like about Merus. I love everything about this software. very easy to use...
  • I really do not have any that come to mind, the only thing I can think of is at times it can be very slow.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Joyce Buyagao

Not all functions are utilized

Reviewed 2019-07-26

It is indeed helpful to the firm manage their files. Great paperless software.

Pros

Cons
Keeps popping the refresh to reload. I wont be able to work on another window.

Rocio Vasquez

Works great!

Reviewed 2018-07-11

My work and my files are very organizes, I can get to thing very quickly and easily.

Pros
It is very easy to use and understand, everything is very detailed and it makes my working days easier and very organized.

Cons

Response from Merus

Hi Rocio,

Thank you for your kind words. Here at Merus we work hard to deliver the best value to our customers.

Within the past few days, we¿ve made some major upgrades to our system. Documents actually render at a faster pace, and previews have gone from 72dpi to 200dpi. We hope you¿re seeing the difference. We appreciate having you as a MerusCase customer!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Seth Bradley

Great product

Reviewed 2019-04-16

Great

Pros
The ease of finding documents and categorizing them

Cons
There are no calendaring chains for personal injury cases. Also, that I cant grab a document from merus and put it onto my desktop.

Mary Schneider

It's okay.

Reviewed 2017-10-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It is easy to hit the ground running with this software.It would be great to have a "helpful hints" option pop up when using a feature, like in Microsoft.

Cons
NOT enough features. Not able to set up your own task flow tracking/reminders. Locks up alot, loses information you enter into parties tab, freezes when 2 people are in the same case, unable to share parties between cases, customer support is scant. Just, it's ok. No more. Loading documents often freeze up and so you have to re-accomplish the task. It's frustrating.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Stephanie Turcios

MerusCase Review

Reviewed 2019-03-06

It's really good managing informacion, is friendly with new user and easy to understand also you can have a full view of the information.

Pros
this platform is user friendly, quickly to process information and you can also manage a lot of information since you don't have a limit of activities per day.

Cons
sometimes becomes slow most likely when you are doing several different thing, it takes some time to react

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Fletcher Brown

Merus/Communication

Reviewed 2017-01-07

I like the way Merus is designed for CA WC. But, my office has started to use Slack because it allows for easier sharing of documents and communication. The Merus App doesn't allow for it because the notes don't have the same function as a chat. So, if Merus could allow for some chat function within the app for users, similar to Slack, it would be GOLD.

Response from Merus

Hi Fletcher - thank you for your feedback! We truly appreciate your support, and will take your request for a live-chat feature into consideration. For now, we recommend using MerusCase transparent tasking and case-specific activity logs to collaborate with your team members, leave notes about your contributions to each case file, and share assignments effectively.

Frances Luthy

Very User Friendly and Great Support

Reviewed 2019-07-04

I accidentally deleted a large amount of documents and support was able to help retrieve all the missing documents, which was a huge relief! A huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for putting up with my frantic calls as I attempted to get this sorted out!

Pros

Cons
Some types of documents can't be previewed in the window pane.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Josellin Lopez

Love Merus very reliable easy to use you can do so much with Merus

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Cons

Response from Merus

Thank you Josellin for your kind review. We appreciate having you as a MerusCase customer!

Donna Bryant

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-09-06

Pros
We have only been using this software for a week so we have called customer service numerous times. The person who answers the phone is the person who helps you! You will not be transferred to numerous people hoping you can find someone to help. They are AMAZING!!

Cons
The only con to me personally is the way the forms are saved. I'm sure we will figure it out in time though. I have no complaints at all!

Response from Merus

Hi Donna,

We're glad that you've been enjoying MerusCase in the short time that you've been using it. Thank you for your kind words about our world-class support team, and for being a part of the MerusCase family.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Teresa McQueen

MerusCase is a game changer

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Having a web based case management system has made our lives so much easier and allowed us to become pretty much paperless, as well having the freedom to work from virtually anywhere.

Response from Merus

Thank you for your feedback, Teresa - we're so glad to have you on board!

LUIS VEGA

GOOD USE A FEW CHANGES HERE AND THERE

Reviewed 2017-01-12

EASY MOVEMENT, THE GRAPHICS COULD CHANGE TO MAKE MORE APPEALING. A CLOSE HOOKUP WITH THE WEB TO SEARCH OTHER INFO WOULD BE NICE