Nextpoint Reviews

Nextpoint

Smart, cloud-based ediscovery software with NO data fees.

4.41/5 (148 reviews)

Greg Ginex

Simple and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Nextpoint is the perfect solution for an all access and easy means of handling large document production. The fact that I can literally use it from anywhere I have an internet connection only increases its overall value. Pricing is very reasonable and he support staff is knowledgeable and helpful.

Denise Kato

First time assistance was great. Next 2 times never got a call back or problem resolved.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Easier file management than my excel spreadsheets!

Pros
Less difficult to use than Concordance, Summation or Lexis software. Ability to "share" comments and markups between users. Functions as a "one stop shop" for document management once you get used to the software.

Cons
PDfs need to be downloaded separately for database, issue with saving pleadings to database. Not always intuitive.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Alex Tarnow

Very good

Reviewed 2016-04-25

The software works as advertised and was critical to a few cases. Whenever I would speak to any staff member they would be very helpful. In particular, Jim Lancaster, who went above and beyond his duties. Jim was a helping hand from the very first day that I engaged with Nextpoint.

Jonathan Papik

Nextpoint is great

Reviewed 2016-01-22

I've used Nextpoint on several e-discovery projects. It is an intuitive product that I find superior to other e-discovery products. Not only is the software great, I have found their customer service to be excellent as well. Our point of contact has been responsive and helpful at every step.

Brandon Walker

Nextpoint

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Nextpoint was recommended to us for use in an extremely document intensive case. The initial learning curve and setup was cumbersome. However, we were extremely pleased once the documents were properly coded. I recommend this product for cases with large volumes of documents.

Kelly Mulcahy

Nextpoint Review!

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Have had a good experience using the software. Additionally, the customer service is exceptional! I've run into a couple situations where I needed help uploading documents/preparing documents to submit to the opposing side and every time I call someone is there to help.

Anthony Manniello

Great Software/Company

Reviewed 2016-01-13

Nextpoint is a great product that is very easy to use with great customer service. They are proactive and call you if they detect errors in your imports and are always there to lend a helping hand if you need it. I would highly recommend this to anyone in need of discovery software.

Paula Bowne

P Bowne S&G

Reviewed 2016-12-13

NextPoint is invaluable for us during trial time. It is easy to use and search. The only thing I would like to see added is when you pull up an exhibit, in the upper left it shows the brief description, it would be nice if it included the EX No there as well.

Betsy Horn

Intuitive review program for attorneys of any generation

Reviewed 2016-05-09

Pros: Easy setup, navigation, and use; feature-rich; fast; unlimited users; unlimited data Cons: Pricey for training but the training is excellent; pricey for uploads and processing; hard sell to attorneys with smaller cases who cannot justify passing costs on to client

Jonathan Jacobs

Excellent product

Reviewed 2017-01-06

Nextpoint does a great job for my firm. It works fantastically to help me keep track of the smaller cases, and is robust enough to manage the large cases with terabytes of data.

Pros
Can manage me.

Cons
Hard to find things. Could be more user-friendly.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Louise Kennedy

Flexible Plans and Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-01-05

We interviewed many potential cloud-based vendors and were most impressed by the user interface and functionality of the Nextpoint offering. We have been very impressed by the responsiveness of Nextpoint personnel and their flexibility with our growing IP litigation practice.

Molly Paris

Excellent Product!

Reviewed 2015-10-15

We have been extremely satisfied with Nextpoint from our initial call with them learning about the litigation tools to their assistance with complex document productions. The staff are always available, knowledgeable and patient and our jobs are easier because of Nextpoint!

Katie Mayo

Solid Product

Reviewed 2016-12-28

We track thousands of exhibits using Nextpoint, and the user friendliness of this program is great. I have multiple search functions, reporting functions, The coding section is also very helpful. Overall a great product for what we use it for.

Lauren Wilcox

The pricier side

Reviewed 2016-12-28

I like their product a lot. However, it is very difficult to figure out how much the bills will actually be. I understand the pricing model is to forward as much as you can onto the client's expenses however it gets hard to do that when the price forwarded on is quite the amount.

Pros
I like that it is a one stop shop

Cons
The price of everything starts to really accumulate making it hard to pass on to the client

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Kyle Oxford

Review from Kyle

Reviewed 2016-12-13

The product works well. There are some things that are difficult to use. It's hard to resize columns; resizing one column resizes the others. Also, the OCR function sometimes doesn't tell you which page the searched text is on.

Douglas Whitney

Complex Healthcare Fraud Case

Reviewed 2015-12-17

Most intuitive, user-friendly, and efficient review platform I have come across. And Nextpoint combines that platform with great customer service, and an extremely competitive pricing model provides. Takes much of the pain out of doc review.

Mike Wolin

Good price, gets the job done

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Used Nextpoint for large email document review and production. Nextpoint has great functions that allow me to sort and filter the uploaded documents to expedite review. Tools for creating privilege log also work great.

Shehla Syed

Great

Reviewed 2016-01-21

Pros: fantastic support, relatively easy to use, love that it is cloud based. I especially enjoyed working with Tricia, as she was responsive and worked with us to control costs and get us what we needed in a timely manner.

Chris Neff

Great affordable doc-review platform

Reviewed 2016-11-28

While not as feature-complete as some of its more-expensive competitors, nextpoint does everything we need at highly competitive rates. New features are added frequently, and the support team is top-notch.

Michelle McGinnis

Excellent Client Service

Reviewed 2016-01-25

Nextpoint's customer service has been exceptional. The Client Success team, namely Tricia Boguslawski, has been very responsive and deadline sensitive. I'm looking forward to working with them on future projects. .

Gabe Mueller

This software is pretty useful

Reviewed 2015-12-30

It is really good for making a search cloud type of database. It can get a little confusing if not everyone communicates on how data should be entered for a particular project. Overall i really like this software though

Victoria Anderson

Nextpoint Review

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Used Nextpoint to review and access documents that the parties had previously produced as we were added late in the case. There was a learning curve to get familiar with the layout but the training webinar was very helpful and when I had issues I was able to get responses from customer service fairly quick.

Pros
Web based can access from anywhere.

Cons
Steep learning curve for me.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jennifer Caccavale

Easy to use, powerful tool

Reviewed 2016-01-22

NextPoint has allowed us to bring most of our document processing in-house, which has reduced turn-around time and costs for our clients. In addition, NextPoint customer support is always available and responsive.

Dan Perez

Nextpoint Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-09-26

Very good.

Pros
Capacity for numerous documents and ability to search those documents.

Cons
Interface was a little confusing at first.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Bijan Ghom

Better than the rest

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Great team. Great product. Incredibly great people.

Pros
It's easy to use and the support is unmatched. I've used other ESI, but this one is just better.

Cons
I don't have any issues with it. I know they are working on some cool new features, but the current version has everything that it should.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10