Prevail Case Management System

One-Stop Disability & Injury Case Management Software

Prevail Case Management System Reviews

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most of the product. The client management software is easy to teach others how to use it and the program does a good job of prompting you on what you should do next.

SB

Sam B.

Ease of use and ability to keep track of all of the information that I need to associate with each client. I also love the immediate support that is available to users.

CO

Cindy O.

User friendly, efficient, great customer service to help with questions/suggested improvements.

SL

Samantha L.

Cons

I used to hate having to cut and paste my emails. Now it's entered automatically when I initiate an email from within Prevail.

AK

Alise K.

As a supervisor, this would mean you would have no idea when your subordinates complete work. Since that's unacceptable, I have closed about 20 pop-up windows while writing this review.

Our firm has tried numerous other programs and has had to sustain on various programs at once to make-up the work Prevail can do alone.

ER

Erika R.

4.7

User friendly, efficient, fast

Pros

Prevail is very easy to use, you can customize your needs of the program to fit what you need to accomplish. Its very fast when loading documents and transiting between different screens.

Cons

The thing that I like the least is the "notes" section - it is not the easiest to read and follow sometimes, most of the time I read everything in "History" cause it stands out better

I like the software, but I feel there could be some changes.

Pros

I like that this is a tool to manage our case load without physical filing. I love the document merger because it is a huge savings of time. I think this is a great program but based of other firms their may be more efficient technology.

Cons

I wish that the document merger could handle putting more than one of the same contact type on the same document. It seem that the software often has problems depending on the computer that it is on. I wish that the program was more easily accessable from other places such as home or our phone because the attorneys do a lot of out of office work. I was hoping that the process area would be able to...

great program. One of the best programs that does not have a monthly charge.

Organization, organization and organization. Everything at one place or in one case. Calendars to view all upcoming meetings for the firm, a staff member or anything in between.

Pros

Cost is up front / No hidden fees Ease of Use flexibility of use Great training and customer service (probably best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with)

Cons

limited customization (small issue because software covers a lot of ground) some legal matters lack necessary fields

Hi Kevin! Thanks for your review. Tell me, what fields are you looking for, and in what law types? Robin

Love it.

Organization, cost savings and efficiency.

Pros

It is great for organization and efficiency when used properly. I like having all of the information in one place.

Cons

Prevail staff are very friendly and helpful

Pros

VA friendly, ability to be able to link the calendar and Prevail together, great support service, and can be efficient.

Cons

To many steps to save contacts. Not able to route a phone message, note, email to another employee.

Hi Marina! You can definitely route phone messages, notes and emails to other users. You can use the linking feature for that, to send a linked message. You can also link a task to the item, and set it for whomever you'd like. As for contacts, you should be able to save them with a minimal amount of steps. Call me with any questions! Robin

Indispensable

Been using PREVAIL since January 2015. The initial investment of set up took us about 6 months. Soon after that we added desktop scanners and since then is has been indispensable! It is so easy for attorneys or legal assistants to cover for each other when out for sick or vacation because the file is centralized and complete (no documents on a desk waiting to be filed and processed). We have over a...

Great Case Management Program

Pros

My favorite part of this product is the ease of use and overall user friendliness. Specifically, in working in a high volume setting it is extremely important to locate individual cases quickly. Prevail absolutely allows me to do that.

Cons

The feature I like least would be the sending of messages to other Prevail users. In my experience you cannot just send a message it has be in a note. No big deal, this is still overall a good product.

Great for a Disability Law Firm

Pros

Prevail allows implementation of office procedures to be efficient and accurate. Statute warnings and task deadlines help us to better manage our cases. We built the process steps to work for our procedures, allowing us to monitor our cases, track data, and monitor productivity.

Cons

I do not care for the messaging system, but when you have been use to instant messenger from Microsoft it is hard to compare.

Outstanding Program

Pros

I love that you can use Prevail for almost anything, regardless of what type of business you have. We use Prevail for accounting, case management, and even employee file management. What makes this program even better is the knowledge of Prevail's staff. They have outstanding customer service skills.

Cons

I wish I could say there was something that I didn't like about this software or the team, but there isn't.

Simple and quick

It's been very easy transitioning from.one software to this one. It is more easier to navigate as well

Pros

Super easy to navigate. Font is a good size so you are not squinting as much to read as other software

Cons

Software is perfect no adjustments would be needed at this time. I like everything about this software in particular

Thank you, Kaliani. It's great to hear that you're happy with Prevail!

I've only used the product for about 2 months

Pros

Ability to keep record of contacts and 'attach' them to multiple items and when you search a contact or a case it shows what items are related.

Cons

Formatting and order that entries have to be made. Some of the entry fields seem a bit redundant or maybe not as useful as others would be.

Hi Sonya. Can you be more specific about how you'd improve the order of entries and formatting? Thanks!

Prevail software is the ONLY one I would use. Their customer service is top notch.

Pros

I love that all the information about a case is at your fingertips. Their customer service is the best I've ever seen.

Cons

Compared to the version we had 17 years ago, it takes quite a bit of time to learn and enter information from the files, but once you do that it's awesome!

Thanks, Karen!

love it

Pros

the document designer feature is amazing, at previous jobs i had to create documents from scratch and now it's so easy!

Cons

a quick info tab could be useful, but i t might already have that and i just don't know how to use it

Prevail CMS works!

Prevail case management system is an intuitive and easy to learn software program especially for those practicing Social Security or Veterans disability. The software is very customizable. The best part is the tech support is second to none. The software comes ready to use out of the box but does require customization for it to work optimally for your practice. However, tech support is easy and efficient to work with and have been able to solve all issues I've encountered to make the program run the way I want it to. Overall, this is a great product that I highly recommend.

Case manager work

When I worked as a case manager at a law firm I used prevail daily. I loved the ease of the program. Very user friendly. Easy to train on. Now that I am with another firm, I miss prevail a lot! Everything I use to do was all in prevail - it was so easy to access clients documents and more. Other legal programs have you going back and forth between the software and a word based directory. If you want efficiency and productivity go with prevail.

Cons

Thank you, Susan! I sure do hope you can use Prevail again soon!

Review of Prevail

Pros

Outstanding case management and document management. Support is likewise outstanding. My only regret is that I did not buy it sooner

Cons

Nothing negative to say. I really can't think of anything. They deliver what they promise

The Best Investment!!!

The Prevail Case Management System is a wonderful tool and great investment in our practice. Prevail is always running on every desktop in our office, waiting for us to feed in more information. The user experience is efficient and reliable exactly when you need it the most. The Tech support team is just a phone call away. You only have to wait a few seconds before speaking with a live person who is there to fix your problem. Great Service! Great Company! Great Product!

Great Program

Pros

It's simple to use and it's a very efficient software that meets our needs.

Cons

It's very difficult to find a flaw in this product.

This is great software!

We are a Social Security firm that has been using Prevail for more than 20 years. If it doesn't do something, we call them up and in a few months they often modify the software so it does. They are constantly upgrading. But most important, if you have any problems with their software or anything on your computer that interacts with it, call them up and it is fixed. The have the knowledge, the resources, and the will to take care of you.

Cons

Use the system to track referral sources, and lawyer commissions

Pros

Pretty simple. I am still trying to get used to a system that isn't comprehensive. I guess it is easy to over ride mistakes.

Cons

I have used electronic medical records for years and this seems simple, not comprehensive and very repetitive in displaying information. Very redundant.

Hi Laura. Could you please be more specific about what you've put in the "Cons" section of your review? We'd love to help resolve this if we can. Please email me at rventura@prevail.net

Isn't adapted to the new SSA documents

The trainers told me about the field, NBI and Nosscr.

Pros

The trainer was very good. I believe this might have been a very effective program years and years ago. It's not competitive. The concept is if you spend 20-40 hours of training time you will learn to work with this program. The program should be constructed to assist the customer.

Cons

Let me count the ways. The first is that it is only on windows. It takes much too long to "train". I was a bit shocked to learn the company doesn't want to keep up on the SSA forms, doesn't want to either put it on the web or make a Mac Version. Luckily there are other groups providing the same content for free, and you could build this easily with Filemaker.

Easy and Simplistic

Pros

I used this program only a handful of times while working for a bankruptcy attorney. The program itself was extremely easy and simplistic. The attorney had chose another program to use for our office, but i kept trying this program out and was in love with it.

Cons

I couldn't find anything that I did not like about it.

Happy New customer!

Still training on Prevail and unsure of its potential. I wish the onboarding didn't take so long. I am sure we made a great decision.

awesome software

Pros

it's great and I love it so much, it's so easy to use

Cons

nothing at all it works completely flawlessly