All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TimeSolv

Practice your passion. Ours is billing and timekeeping.

visit website

TimeSolv Reviews

Diane H.

Read the full review
The hourglass feature is nice, as is the ability to copy a previous entry. I also like the ease of being able to edit, and the report running features.

Elizabeth W.

Read the full review
Timeolv is a fantastic legal billing program that is easy to learn and easy to use. From payments, trust deposits to invoicing, and detailed, report preparation - Timesolv covers it all.

Eva D.

Jeffrey D. K.

Read the full review
Finding information is sometimes difficult and the index or table of contents is of limited value. It does not use enough variations on terms.

Ken S.

4.6

Excellent Billing Software

I have been extremely happy with TimeSolv.

Pros

I really started my own law practice after being a managing department partner in a firm for many years. At my prior firm we used Clio, and I was satisfied. However when I started my firm and began using TimeSolv, I was exposed to so many new features and ways to make the customer experience better. I have had clients tell me much how they like the invoicing process and way they get invoices. Specifically the expense feature is outstanding. Where for example when I incur the expense I can import the receipt from the vendor into TimeSolv and then the client gets a copy as part of the invoice. More importantly the customer service is world class. I cannot endorse this product highly enough. I am very happy and strongly recommend!!!

Cons

I really don't have any cons. If I am unsure about something the customer service is great and will literally get on zoom with me and do a screenshare and just walk me through it.

Full Service Time and Billing System

Time and Billing system is greatly simplified, predictable, and cloud based. We've cut our time keeping time down, and made the system cloud based and accessible from outside our office. Love the Iphone/Android app.

Pros

Ease of use. We switched from a desktop version of Sage TimeSlips to TimeSolv, I was used to dealing with frequent database corruptions, and strange errors. We didn't experience any in the change over, which was super easy. Billing is straight forward, and it's pay per time keeper, with no extra charges for admin staff who query the database or enter time for charged professionals. You can add or subtract time keepers at any time, and the bill is automatically updated with the next monthly charge. There is no pro-ration for partial months.

Cons

Reports need to be generated online and then downloaded as PDF files. The core functionality to generate reports has been well thought out, but the actual user experience in reviewing those reports could definitely be improved. Frankly, we've been disappointed in the lack of online reporting which is really the standard for this type of product.

Support Staff was rude, argumentative, and unprofessional

Disappointing, unprofessional, and a complete waste of our time.

Pros

Nothing about this software makes it stand out from its competitors.

Cons

The support staff had difficulty handling even a simple training. We worked with representative, who informed us she reports directly to the CEO. She was rude, unprofessional, and worse appeared not to understand her own product. We were testing out the integration into Quickbooks and she couldn't answer the simplest questions. Worse, after we told her several times we did not want to upload all of our active clients into the system from Quickbooks, she did it anyway. And the last straw was when she changed an active client into a "test" client to create an invoice- AND ACTUALLY EMAILED THE TEST INVOICE TO OUR CLIENT CONTACT. She then spent the next 10 minutes trying to argue with my office manager that it was the office manager's fault.

Hello, we're very sorry for your experience during your free trial with TimeSolv. However, we feel compelled to answer some of your most pointed criticisms. As you'll see by looking at other reviews of TimeSolv, your experience was truly an exception. The rep you worked with has been singled out over and over from various customers for the exact opposite attributes you described. Many, many customers...

Great Product & Great Service

From day one I was able to use this software that is how user friendly it is! The support and staff are wonderful. I work a full time job and can only talk to the support staff after hours if I need something. The rep. we have is so wonderful she is always willing to speak to me after hours if I need anything!

Pros

This software is easy to use, all double click and choose. Easy to add/create new matters, bills and clients.

Cons

I would like to see more fillable fields for your templates. That is one thing I like about Amicus are the templates and all the choices for fillable fields to create template letters, pleadings and more.

Love TimeSolv!

My overall experience with TimeSolv is very positive. I always know exactly where I am on time entry, billing, and expense entry. It's easy to use. For example, I can run a ledger entries report when I'm on the phone with a client trying to determine total hours or expenses, making it possible for me to immediately answer any questions.

Pros

We use TimeSolv for all our time entry, legal billing and I use it daily for client expense entry. I like that I can run reports on Ledger Entries, Expense Entries, etc., at any time. I also think TimeSolv's customer support is excellent. Every time I've had to call for support, I've ended up learning a new function of TimeSolv from the rep helping me.

Cons

Although I've been using TimeSolv for three years, I still find client invoices extremely confusing, as do most of our clients. I spend a lot of time on the phone when clients call in because they don't understand their invoice.

Love this billing solution

I've been using TimeSolv since I started my own law practice over 5 years ago. My first day in my own office, I got a free 30-day subscription to Quick Books, but I found that it was not conducive to a law practice so I went online looking for something else. I was really glad I did because I found TimeSolv and I've been very happy with it. They include a 90-minute tutorial with a live person so you...

Cons

We use this to keep track of our time and expenses to bill clients of the law firm.

Over more than 35 years operating a law practice I have had to implement and use different methods to keep track of time spent working on the client's case and the expenses that were incurred. Out of all of the resources that have been available the most efficient, flexible, and economical has been Time Solve. Occasionally improvements will be made to the program and you may have to take a few...

Cons

Wonderful software that's lead to a huge increase in our productivity

Pros

Firstly, TimeSolv has an amazing 30-day free trial, more than enough time to decide whether it suites your operations. Secondly, using it is very simple and fast, it's always a pleasant experience.

Cons

Not many that we can think of. On some occasions there are delays in pulling updates online, but it's an extremely mild inconvenience that we rarely experience.

Timesolv review

My experience has been wonderful will recommend to others!

Pros

Easy to navigate user friendly and support if johnnie on the spot Tiann is awesome!! Training and support is free

Cons

nothing yet to report .

Simple and easy to use

This was a good purchase. I am very satisfied with it.

Pros

I have only used it for time keeping, activity notes and billing. It is simple to use. it allows me to have more detail available for my client when I send them a bill.

Cons

Nothing I needed done was difficult. I would have been nice to have a few more activities that were already grounded in the software

We strongly recommend TimeSolv as a cost effective and outstanding time billing tool

Our firm, The Brenner Group, started using TimeSolv in 2001. It is utilized to manage our unique timekeeping and expense reporting needs for our employees, who provide billable services to many clients simultaneously, with potentially different hourly or fixed rates for different assignments. On top of this, they are not in the office frequently. Initially, we simply asked employees to record...

GREAT TOOL FOR SMALL OR LARGE LAW FIRMS

TIMESOLV MEETS WITH EVERYTHING A LAW FIRM NEEDS FOR TIME BILLING WITHOUT HAVING TO INCUR UPON RELEVANT EXPENSES

Pros

EASY TO USE

Cons

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POSSIBILITY OF ADDING VAT

Dear Carlos, Thank you for your kind words. TimeSolv does provide the option to include VAT. We will contact you directly to help you with the settings to enable it.

Love having the ability to get to our billing from anywhere.

Overall great for legal billing. I would recommend this to another law office since it has greatly reduced lost billing time. PROS: Customer service/technical support has always been prompt and ensures that my questions and/or issues are addressed. CONS: 1. not able to print statements previously sent 2. statements - when no new activity (disbursement or time) would like the statement...

Cons

Have used TImeSolv for over 5 years.

I am a sole practitioner doing largely insurance defense litigation. As I approached retirement I left the large firm practice. Clients kept calling etc. so I continued on my own. I could not have done so without TimeSolv. The software has evolved but it has always been very user friendly and when there was a problem the technical support people were there to correct my errors. They are friendly,...

I love it.

We use TimeSolve exclusively for our timekeeping and billing. I have only good things to say about the program. It is so much easier to use than our old system (that we paid a lot of money to purchase). Everything about the program -- including client information set-up, timekeeping, report generation, and invoicing -- is amazingly user friendly. We were up and running with TimeSolve immediately. I like that the program is web-based so that I can use out away from the office just as easily as when I am at the office. The program is so easy to use, there is no excuse for ever not getting billable time recorded on a real-time basis, or as close to real-time as possible. I am very glad that we made the switch over to TimeSolve -- it's one of the best admin decisions we've made.

Cons

Timesolv: the most versatile and user focused solution for time tracking needs and invoicing

Timesolv is easy to use and extremely flexible in its user interface. There are so many ways of tracking your time with Timesolv - both on your office computer and on your mobile devise. Modifying your time entries are a breeze and invoices are literally sent "at a touch of a button". Tracking performance and adding and removing users is simple. Trust accounting is fairly easy - although it requires two steps to do a trust disbursement and then a subsequent allocation. I can't say too many times that this software has been designed to let professionals track and enter their time with the greatest of ease, track their time via mobile devise, track your time in real time, and sent virtual invoices that do not get jammed up in spam filters. Bravo!

Cons

Great product for small firms

Pros

TimeSolv is easy to use and customize. It provides everything my small practice needs for timekeeping and invoicing.

Cons

The invoice print out looks a little basic.

Love it!

Love everything about TimeSolv. It's so easy to set up client, matters, invoice settings, etc. Really love the flexibility of searching for info, entering time, and the biggest benefit to us is the use of the LEDES billing. About 50% of our clients utilize this format and with the help of the excellent customer support staff, I was able to set up this up and send test invoices and they ALL worked!! The customer support by phone and online is terrific. The "look" of the program is great and easy on the eyes. At this point, I haven't found any "cons". Experience has been great! As well, the cost is very reasonable! Under the trial period, I was able to get everything set up and now our timekeepers will start using it on December 1st.

Cons

One of the best billing software out there!

Pros: Timesolv is very easy to understand and use, generally new users do not need a walkthrough to start using the system as it is so intuitive. It is the best billing software out there, it can accommodate variety of variations in billing. There is a wide variety of reports available and if you are an intermediate user of excel, you can get any report you need in matter of few clicks. I have used this software as an administrator of the system for over 15 years in two different companies. Every time I shopped for a replacement, I always ended up making the decision to continue with it! Excellent customer service - overall great bargain for your buck! Cons: Some more consistency in formats of the displayed data will be helpful.

Cons

Simple and Quick. Overall a good product.

I went from using Tabs software to Timesolv this year. Timesolv is more user-friendly, but lacks some of the features of other, more complicated billing tools. For example, there is no report or feature that enables the user to sort clients by their assigned identification numbers. We use a number system that is designed focus on recent clients and matters, and without the ability to sort them, it makes our billing and analyses a little tougher. In general, however, our billing process has become more simplified, as more users can access it remotely. It is easy to add clients, easy to submit time entries, and easy to create, edit and finalize invoices.

Cons

clutter-free, easy to use, efficient software for legal billing

I was pleasantly surprised by the visual aesthetics and the ease of use of TimeSolv Legal Billing. Unlike most other web-based legal billing systems I evaluated, TimeSolv's frees the workspace from clutter and organizes functionality in a logical, consistent way. It takes little time to learn TimeSolv. In my opinion, the only two important functions that are still missing in TimeSolv Legal Billing are (1) uploading and organizing files, and (2) integration with Google Calendar. Overall, TimeSolv is clearly a winner to me. I look forward to being able to upload and organize files and see the integration with Google Calendar.

Cons

We use TimeVolv to track all our billable time.

So much of my time, working all day in multiple systems, is consumed in checking for the applicable password and typing it in carefully to access the next system, it always gives me a little thrill when I go to TimeSolv, type the first letter of my username and can simply click it from move on with my password having autopopulated. I am so glad TimeSolv has this feature. At the end of a busy day when finishing up the accounting of my time, ready to complete the day, it is nice to have that convenience. Many of the other systems I use all day do not. Thanks for that!

Cons

This is an outstanding package of software-as-service!

I am a solo real estate attorney. TimeSolv includes exactly everything that I need in a billing system. It also excludes features that I don't need in my practice (like court docketing, etc.). It is so easy, even a lawyer can use it. Plus, whenever I have a question, help is there by text chat or phone, with people who know everything about TimeSolv. This is especially helpful when I want to use TimeSolv to record information that is a little "outside the box" (like non-billable firm admin expenses). I strongly recommend TimeSolv .

TimeSolv for Macs

Let me add my personal recommendation for TimeSolv. I have tried and tested almost all of the time and billing programs for the Mac, having used Macs since 1984. It is easy to use but extremely powerful. We have many different billing structures and TimeSolv can handle everything we throw at it. The more recently added IOS app allows capture of time and expenses on the fly with see less integration and syncing. I get nothing from posting about TimeSolv but I just know how well it works. Give it a shot and you won't be sorry.

Great Suite of Time & Expense Record-Keeping, Invoicing & Payments

TimeSolv allows me to easily track and record my time and expenses for all of my clients on an ongoing basis, whether I'm in the office or traveling. Preparing and sending out invoices is a snap each month, and recording payments takes only a moment. All of the invoicing and payment information syncs easily to QuickBooks. The Customer Support was available to answer any of my questions as I set up the software and began to utilize it. I couldn't be happier with the simplicity that TimeSolv provides to all of these tasks!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.