TrialWorks Reviews

4.37/5 (79 reviews)

Pros
  • A lot of different functions
  • Organization of multiple documents.
  • The pros are that it is easy to understand.
  • Data compilation, email and calendar integration
Cons
  • I have difficulty searching for things.
  • Some glitches as expected, help menu could be improved
  • It does not work well with latest Windows or Microsoft Office products.
  • Depending on server, sometimes a little slow. Make sure plenty of RAM and updated SQL.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kristy Tilley

Good Software

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I have been using TrialWorks for over 15 years. I love the program but some things do need to be addressed as it does not work well with the latest Windows program.

Pros
Organization of multiple documents.

Cons
It does not work well with latest Windows or Microsoft Office products.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Don Wruck

One of the best products for large volume firm.

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We have used TW for 10 years for our high-volume injury practice. It is good at handling and organizing files for easy use among staff. We like that it uses the MS Office as its email and word processing integration. In terms of improvements, TW suffers from what many successful products have gone through, but has been slow or unable to modify its main platform to become current. As such, it is at risk of becoming weighted down by its own features, which are not modifiable by end users like many of the newer products. Thus, tabs have many unused components, pick lists, and check boxes, which simply clutter the screen. It would be nice to have a robust web-based product, with customizeable screens, tabs, views, etc.

Dave Hale

Excellent Support

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-26

As a network administrator for multiple companies, I have 2 lawyers offices that use Trialworks and both are extremely happy with it. It is easy to install and configure and their support is very hands on and helpful with any issues.

Pros
Easy to use and with the search function, easy to find needed data. Support very helpful and easy to work with.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Robert Bonsignore

Worst support ever

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2020-01-14

Worst than terrible. It’s next to impossible to get on their schedule, and the customer support is the worst -

Pros
What I liked most about the software were the promises they made about it. Clear unequivocal promises. Unfortunately it was all fluff and no stuff

Cons
What I liked least about TrialWorks, even less than their being hacked and shutting down for an extended period of time is the constant stream of empty promises, absolutely false representations and empty promises before and after. They are excellent at making promises and not following through and making excuses.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Diana Insignares

PI FIRM Converted to TW

Reviewed 2017-01-31

It has been a learning curve, but the program is easy to understand. We find new things everyday, and the weekly tips are always handy!

Pros
The pros are that it is easy to understand.

Cons
The problem is, it should automatically prompt us within a certain amount of time if certain documents have not been received.

Janice Ballard

Awesome organizational tool!

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I am a solo practitioner that works without a support staff. The features of TrialWorks allow me to be super efficient and produce a quality work product. TrialWorks makes it easy to maintain an electronic file of all documents, correspondence, emails, etc. It allows me to search for--and find--file materials quickly. The support staff is second to none--they are courteous, knowledgeable, and value my time.

D Lotz

Everything in one place

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We have been working with TW for over 8-yrs after switching from another case management software. It was the best move we could have made. It works seamless across different practice areas and ensures that everyone has a solid case management system. Each new update provides more and more functionality and incorporates into other day-to-day programs that also make for an efficient workday.

Christina Trott

Amazing Case Management Program

Reviewed 2017-02-10

We are really have been impressed with all the bells and whistles of this program. We are currently waiting on going live with TWs and will be next week. Customer support has been beyond amazing!! They are within a call and answer all of my questions. TWs was not on our radar for case management system but after our schedule demonstration we were all impressed.

John Griffith

Happy long time user

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I have been Trialworks user since the late 1990's. We started using it at my old law firm and I purchased it for my current firm in 2006. I would not practice without it. It's a great program which makes our practice efficient.

Pros
Data compilation, email and calendar integration

Cons
Some glitches as expected, help menu could be improved

Jim Higgins

A valuable part of our practice

Reviewed 2016-12-07

We have been using Trialworks for over 15 years. We started when we were just a 3 person office and now we have grown to over 20. Trialworks has grown with us and is a great way to communicate in our office, manage our case load and keep organized. Most importantly, the support staff is awesome. Don't know what I would do without it.

Darryl Carimi

Puts organization of your cases at your fingertips

Reviewed 2017-02-05

An excellent tool. It turned my personal injury practice into an organizational machine. Everything has a place and if used properly can give you instant access to critical information at a glance. Great for the supervising attorney because it takes only minutes to review what is going on with each file. Highly recommend.

Ashley Andrews-Santillo

Great Software !!

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Have been working with TrialWorks for a few years now and it is a user-friendly software. Each section can be tailored to your own office environment. Great note keeping system! Train your office to streamline their workflow and TrialWorks is even more efficient. We run our multi-speciality practice through this software!

Michael Gunzburg

Michael from New York

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I have had Trialworks for several years and I would recommend it to other personal injury and medical malpractice law firms. They are constantly revising and improving their software to incorporate user suggestions. I love the remote feature of this software which gives me access 24/7 from any internet accessible location.

Carrie LaBrec

Review of Trialworks

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Trialworks has a lot of different functions that are helpful in my law practice. There are so many options and possibilities, that I have not even begun to really learn everything that Trialworks can do.

Pros
A lot of different functions

Cons
I have difficulty searching for things.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gavin McInnis

Great potential, but needs some work

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I believe TrialWorks has great potential, but there are a number of kinks that really need to be cleaned up. The report feature is great, but the problem is that a number of the reports don't work. The calendar feature is good and its integration with Outlook is wonderful; however, there are deficiencies, e.g. you can't block off several days for an activity in the Docket in TrialWork -- you have to mark each day separately. Notably, in Outlook, you can block off a week at a time. There are inconsistencies throughout the different tabs and File-it. In some instances "more links" goes into "additional" and vice versa. There are a number of other issues that we would love to see addressed.

David Golomb

The best Case Management program

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I've been using Trialworks for some 25 years, ever since I shopped all of the available case management programs. It is, by far, the most straightforward, user-friendly and efficient one in the market place. Your staff will transition to it within a day; you'll never look back.

david bolt

Feature rich. Adaptable. But hard to customize.

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We have changed from a single specialty practice to a multi-specialty firm and have had some problems trying to make Trialworks fit all the different practice group needs. It still serves us better than other programs we looked at.

Meliha Halpern

Great product!

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Trial Works makes help my practice be more efficient. I like the reporting functions that are available through trial work so that I can keep track no only of the cases, but the business side of running a law firm.

Robert Brenna, Jr.

TrialWorks Keeps Our Firm Together

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Using TrialWorks for a small firm enables all employees to access all of our data at once from anywhere in the world. It affords us flexibility and we are still learning all of its great features.

Cassie Dyer

Makes Life Easier

Reviewed 2017-02-03

TW makes organizing our client files so much easier as well as gives quick and easy access to all client information which is super important when dealing with a larger case load!

AAron Cohen

Love the Product

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We have been using TW's for over 5 years now and it is the tool we depend on. If anyone is looking for case management software we highly recommend Trialworks! AMC

Victoria Estrada

One of the Easiest CaseManagement Programs out there

Reviewed 2017-01-31

One of the best Case Management systems, easy to use, if you like access databases and their customer service person is very helpful. glad to have purchased it.

Jay Linnen

Plaintiff's attorney using product for 16 years

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I have been very satisfied with Trialworks and the support. Trialworks allows my firm to quickly access and record information on a client's file.

April Sjostrand

Happy with Trialworks

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Customer service has been fabulous. Particularly our rep who has been so prompt and extraordinarily helpful to me when issues have arisen

Kitsy Barnes

Trialworks is very helpful when it comes to saving time. I do twice the work in 1/2 the time!

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I work with it on a daily basis. Trialworks is very good in helping me get my work out in a quick and efficient manner.