All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

uLawPractice

Manage What Matters, ANYWhere (Practice Mgmt & Legal Acc)

uLawPractice Reviews

Outstanding

At anytime, if I am stuck or having difficulty, Ulaw is an immediate phone call away. I always receive fast and effective service. In addition, when I was preparing for my practice review, I received valuable feedback and knowledgable quidance for Forms to prepare and print.

Pros

Easy to navigate

Cons

Customer Support are very knowledgeable and helpful

I appreciate the support I received when I had some issues with ulaw, they are very knowledgeable and solves my issues within couple hours

Pros

Once you know its features, it becomes very easy to understand and use.

Cons

It is not easy to delete transactions or change amounts if matter was invoiced even if a mistake occurred

Support to help ease my learning curse was phenomenal, and the software is user friendly. Excellent.

Pros

It is user friendly, support is great, easy to use and track even for someone with virtually no accounting or bookkeeping background. As a principal lawyer of my law firm, I can do bookkeeping myself, or train my assistant to do it, easily.

Cons

Can't enter time via mobile app as yet, and the mobile app is volatile. However, most of my entries are done with other documents so I'm usually on a computer anyway.

We now have your con addressed Mobile app can now import time even from a phone call in Android. Please see these features https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8unY9zStJ-yzx4zyZ_1-q8RkXBZ6SKNP or https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8unY9zStJ-w7nbe0pOeVq16qCThwBzzC

I am very happy. They get the job done in a cost effective and professional manner.

Savings

Pros

Customer service is excellent and very friendly. The cost cannot be beat. And the cloud based nature of the software makes it easy to use over many platforms.

Cons

The interface is not MS Office quality in terms of appearance. It doesn't affect the functionality, however.

uLaw

My overall experience with uLaw has been terrific.

Pros

The best part about the software is the customer support. The support team usually responds the same day to a request for help. They usually send very helpful videos in response to your request for help. Also, when necessary, they assist you over the phone and talk you through your problem.

Cons

I would recommend changing how dockets are displayed when an invoice is created or a report is created. It should have the start time and end time. Currently, it just has the start time and the duration of the docket.

uLaw saves me crucial time in vital record-keeping and accurate invoice generation.

uLaw is a cost-efficient alternative to other systems that is compliant with Law Society By-Laws and is a solution that provides all of the functionality I need. It is also mobile. I have immediately saved on comparative software subscription fees. All accounting and invoicing software should save time, but the relative simplicity of uLaw and its product support team have made my using...

Cons

I love working with, ULaw, it makes the financial portion of my practice and tracking matters easy!

Pros

Customer Service and the adaptability of the software to work in a variety of circumstances, a variety of reports, ease of use, and user help readily available.

Cons

Sometimes I find it slow, however that could also be my computer. I do not have any other cons to report.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

terrible support system in place.

Pros

none - terrible customer service, I do not recommend

Cons

The customer service is terrible. the staff will give you every answer except for the one you need

Very good software

It has been good

Pros

Easy to use, has many different uses.

Cons

At times, certain aspects and components can be hard to find. Also I had to make my assistants rate at zero to show on the bills that work had been done that had not been charged for. The invoices could be shortened in length.

Thank you for your review and feedback

Underdeveloped

I had to re-commence 2 complete files due to a mistake on one invoice , it was frustrating and a waste of my time.

Pros

It is tailored for Canadian practitioners and needs no customization.

Cons

Basic functions such as invoice corrections are unavailable a so any mistakes that are made CANNOT be corrected. Their support team is not really responsive, and the instructions don’t work.

I couldn't imagine running my practice without uLaw.

I've been using uLaw for several years. This software takes the many of the most tedious aspects of my practice and makes them so easy! uLaw keeps me organised and allows me more time to focus on the actual content of a client matter. uLaw helps me handle the administrative portions quickly and efficiently, and it's always at my fingertips. I couldn't imagine not using uLaw anymore. The price is very reasonable and the service has been completely dependable - and that is extremely important for an online product. I've been thrilled with uLaw. The people who run it genuinely care about the quality - and it shows. It's a well-designed product that just keeps getting better.

Cons

ULaw: Great product, diverse uses, and adaptable

The pros of the software are that it is a fairly straightforward interface to use. The categories of task are also adaptable. The settings are customizable. The matters stay organized for each client. It's PC and Mac friendly because it's based online. Some cons: If you make an accounting mistake, you're stuck with it. You can't reverse it. If you prepare multiple invoices, it's difficult to track what your client has already paid and owes. This has resulted in some trust accounting errors.

U Law review

Overall very good

Pros

Excellent customer service, great value.

Cons

I found it hard to learn and not always practical in terms of how I run my practice.

uLaw Practice

It simplifies accounting procedures, it helps generating court forms that can be filled out much faster.

Pros

The software enables sole practitioners, paralegals and small law firms to perform their work much more efficiently. It is a very good tool.

Cons

No specific cons. It was just a bit challenging to learn how to use it at the beginning. Other than that, no flaws.

Thank you for your nice review. Sincerely appreciate it. - uLawPractice Team.

ULaw is Amazing!

I have used ULaw since I opened my practice two years ago. It has everything a sole practitioner needs, with time docketing, client list management, calendar, accounting, and even forms. I would highly recommend someone looking for affordable and excellent software to check them out. They provide great, immediate customer support also!

EXCELLENT AND USER FRIENDLY PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE

Very user-friendly, one-stop accounting and practice management software, excellent customer service who is willing to listen to clients and make changes to improve the software. Hundreds on youtube videos to educate clients, CPD with CPD hours is a bonus. Very reasonable and affordable pricing structure that one can not refuse.

Cons

Advantages over other practice management platforms.

1. No upfront costs 2. Low monthly payments 3. EXCELLENT customer support 4. Always willing to incorporate new ideas into the product 5. Great functionality with ever improving features 6. Trial account for learning 7. Student discounts 8. Webinars for training 9. Archived webinars ( tutorials)

My uLaw Experience

uLaw is the first legal accounting program that I have ever found to be convenient to use. It is accurate and intuitive. The designers of the program go out of their way to answer calls and make changes to the program for clients. It is also approved for use by the LSUC. DL.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.