4ALLPORTAL DAM Reviews

4ALLPORTAL DAM

Digital media asset management (DAM) for business

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Petrus Ogur

Very efficient DAM portal!

Reviewed 2019-12-09

We had huge problems with the findability of our +100k assets. Now with 4ALLPORTAL we are able to easily find any assets with a couple of seconds - Thanks to it's easy of use and the state of the art UI/UX.

Pros
Very efficient for managing marketing materials. Searchability through multiple search types is guaranteed. The duplicate search avoids unnecessary double data storage.

Cons
As far as I'm concerned my team is totally satisfied with the 4ALLPORTAL

Sergon Demir

We have been using the 4ALLPORTAL Software for years and are very satisfied!

Reviewed 2019-02-26

I've been working with the 4ALLPORTAl for years now and have made some really good experience with it so far. Especially the publication on different channels (e.g. Social Media, Print, WordPress, etc.) is to be emphasized very much and facilitates our daily work. Sharing assets externally by sending a link or creating an e-ticket is very easy now. Furthermore, we are now able to share digital assets and product information with wholesale accounts increased our e-commerce business.

Pros
The GUI is very intuitiv and the 4AP is fun to work with. It's a very solid DAM with an amazingly high feature set.

Cons
nothing to mention yet. All in all good work from the whole team.

Oliver Guimaraes

Great DAM System

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-24

It's quick, simple, and effective. Marketing across multiple divisions across the world.

Pros
Clean interface Good privacy options Nearly endless customization options (within reason) Scalable Friendly and responsive customer support An organised workflow in 4ALLPORTAL DAM, which helps if you're working with teams in different countries.

Cons
Sometimes it takes a couple seconds longer than I like to load - but this is really just me being nitpicky.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Simon Dari

Very fast and uncomplicated

Reviewed 2019-02-25

All the employees with whom I have had contact so far have been friendly and helpful. Everything was excellent, there was a demand, and 4ALLPORTAL was the only vendor who could solve our problems. Definitely recommendable as a new customer.

Pros
I am super happy - The software is stable and solid. There are no negative anomalies at the moment, so a recommendation is guaranteed. That’s why we now entered the 4ALLPORTAL media partnership and had been declared as an official reference customer.

Cons
Good communication in advance, no problems.