Acquisio Reviews

3.92/5 (38 reviews)

Pros
  • None - The sales techniques were pushy and would never get a good response from someone like myself.
  • Even though I don't use that often, there are great quality of products and easy to use. Also has great features.
  • It was pretty easy to use. We had a few accounts on them to try but ultimately decided that it wasn't necessarily the best fit.
  • Nothing, I literally did not find a single thing worth complimenting about this product. This was easily the worst user experience I have ever had. Avoid!
Cons
  • The sales person decided how others should act and respond to their pushy sales tactics.
  • We didn't see a lot of momentum with it and although it was easy to use, it just didn't suit our needs.
  • When i have had to use there has been slow downloads at times but not a big deal. Some times I like and need the downtime!
  • All of it! Not even close to intuitive, stalls, breaks, errors, set my bids at ridiculous prices then froze up for hours. How is this even a thing? So bad!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Melissa Mackey

Great product for PPC managers

Reviewed 2016-04-28

We are very happy with the Acquisio suite. It integrates all your paid search data in one place, allowing you to view and manage campaigns in one source. Changes can be made in bulk across engines. The reporting suite is second to none, with customizable reports that print in a client-ready, white-labeled format. Cons are no social PPC management (although that's coming soon) and some features, like labels, are missing. Customer service can be a bit slow at times as well but they always respond. All in all a great value for the money.

billy dinh

Powerful Tool & Great Service!

Reviewed 2016-06-02

The service when needed provided by Acquisio is certainly second to none. All team members have a great understanding of the software for search resolves issues quite quickly. Not only do they resolves issues, they also provide feedback and procedures on how to prevent issue for future ref. My favorite feature is easily hands down the web reports. Very detailed and can be customized for each clients needs. To be honest (from experience), I don't think you will find a better product and helpful staff under one roof.

Matt DeCoursey

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible, Ruin my Adwords Account, Waste of 6 hours

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Cons

Response from Acquisio

Matt,

I apologize for bad experience you had with our product. I would like to spend a few minutes with you to better understand how you got to this conclusion. We value Your feedback and would like the opportunity to make things right.

I hope we can chat soon.

David

David Sullivan
VP Customer Success | Acquisio

Roy Harmon

A Good Product That's Getting Better

Reviewed 2016-05-11

Pros: It puts everything in one place. It manages bids and budgets more efficiently than a human being could, and allows you to be more efficient. They're clearly working to improve the platform. Cons: Acquisio's BBM still has some hiccups, and I end up having to manage the accounts manually.

Tanuj Rastogi

Bid Management Feature is Great

Reviewed 2017-03-30

We have been using Acquisio for 3 months now and couldn't be happier with the outcome. The BBM feature has improved our clients results massively. The only complain we have is that the interface could be better. In terms of functionality & Value - it's excellent!

Julian Winfield

Bad, bad, bad

Reviewed 2017-12-02

Pros
Nothing, if the BBM system did keyword level bidding, then this would be a great product. Unfortunately, after running the campaign with several clients, it was disappointing to say the least.

Cons
We got this for the bid budget management system. Instead of keyword bidding as promised, it sets the bids at the campaign level, so all keywords under ALL ad groups have the same bid? There were cases where most keywords had a bid of 0.01c and four of the hundred or so had bids of $40, where normally bids are around $2.50, it was trying to spend the budget using only 4 keywords. Just daft and one of the issues that was never resolved. We lost that client.

Jonathan Larson

Great Software

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Great Software to help manage all your SEM Campaigns + saves you money over time! Seems like they consistently stay on top of new industry trends so users can provide the best results for there clients.

Aurelien Girard

Good SEM aggregator

Reviewed 2017-04-03

I enjoy the aggregation functionality and the BBM optimization tool is great. Reporting tool could be more flexible including better filtering options.

Mark Gormley

Review for Acquisio

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Honestly every day we use Acquisio we find out deeper functionality and ease of use. the hip-chat integration is very nice,

Kathleen Dinges

It was great to try a new platform.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-08-22

Chandu B

Great product

Reviewed 2016-05-25

Very comfortable to use. Comes with great addons and easy to use.

Rich Morello