Acumbamail Logo

Acumbamail

Effective email marketing to skyrocket your business

Acumbamail Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

Reviews by rating

As a small business Acumba has hit the perfect spot where I'm not paying for expensive features that I never use The pricing structure is excellent, meaning I get excellent value for money.
Email marketing is what business needs and we found an effective and affordable solution with Acumbamail. The automation flows and the Integrations are amazing.
I go in and schedule my Newsletters, Set it and forget it.

Eladio M.

CEO

E-Learning, self-employed

Quite a powerful tool. Worth buying

Transcript

Eladio: Hello, I'm Eladio. I help other people to create their own online courses, and I love Acumbamail...

NH

Najib H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Super fast setup and has all the functions I needed

Pros

Pros: 1. Acumbamail is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge.2. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive.3. You can create beautiful email campaigns without needing to hire a designer.4. Acumbamail offers a lot of features and integrations to help you run your business.5. The customer support is responsive and helpful.

Cons

1. The login page, tutorial, and chat box are in Spanish2. SMTP is not turned on by default.

FO

Francisco O.

Well established Mailchimp alternative

Pros

Whatever you can do with MailChimp, you can do it quicker. For me, a Spanish user, having the mail language on which the platform was built to be the same as what I speak, it is awesome.Its UI/UX is super modern and clean, which makes things easier.Also, you have a solid assistance and support to guide you however you want: videos, blog, chat or email!

Cons

It is so robust that, at first, you must play a little bit to understand the basics of the platform and where to find the different things you need. Also, when you buy the agency plan, you must contact support so they grant you access to those features, so I guess that's not optimal.

JN

Jacob N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Good for the Price, Not so great when sending campaigns out

It was a good product for the price but it was not as good as other applications. It wasn't too difficult to build an email but most were bland looks and if you changed anyhting in the mobile size it would change it in the desktop size too.

Pros

I liked the price and that I had the ability to create campaigns to reach our aurdience

Cons

The building of the email is a little difficult. If you change content in the mobile size it changes it in the desktop size as well. My campaigns couldn't run well due to bouncebacks and making as spam.

Tf

Tiago f.

Computer Networking, self-employed

I thought it was phenomenal, I think they are solid and have quality

My overall experience with Aumbamail has been very positive. As a tech aficionado, I was impressed by the range of features and functionality the platform offers.From the ease of creating custom email templates, to the possibility of target audience segmentation, to the advanced analysis of performance metrics, Aumbamail offers everything needed to create highly effective email marketing campaigns....

Pros

Aumbamail is a complete email marketing platform that offers a variety of features to enhance digital marketing campaigns. Among the many features that pleased me, a few stood out.Firstly, I really liked the variety of pre-designed templates that the platform offers. They are very complete and help to create more impactful and professional messages. In addition, Aumbamail's control panel is very intuitive...

Cons

Although Aumbamail is a complete email marketing platform, there are some points that bothered me a little. One of them is the lack of more advanced segmentation options that allow you to create more specific and personalized audiences.Another point that displeased me was the impossibility of copying email templates developed and saved on the platform. This means that you have to create a new template each time, which can be a bit laborious and repetitive.

CC

Carol C.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Amazing value and features for the price with great email deliverability!

The most important thing with an email marketing solution is great email deliverability, which Acumbamail provides. All my emails hit inboxes just fine and I have yet to hear that my emails landed in someone’s spam folder. The SMTP feature alone makes this an amazing value over its competitors and I appreciate that I can track opens and link clicks from my transactional emails inside the same dashboard...

Pros

There are only a handful amount of email marketing solutions that provide SMTP for you to use for transactional emails in addition to your usual marketing email sends, and Acumbamail is one of them! This platform is super straightforward to use and the ability to use it for not just marketing emails but transactional emails coupled with different platforms is fantastic. It has allowed me to cut out multiple solutions and consolidate all my email related matters on Acumba. Beginners will appreciate the simplicity and straight forward process of creating campaigns as well as the easy to understand analytics.

Cons

The automations are quite lacking right now. However, they do have an AutoResponder feature in their campaigns section, which may be able to accomplish most simple automation scenarios. They also do not like to have an overview list of your entire email subscriber base. Instead, each list is considered to be completely separate from the other, so it makes it challenging to segment and move one subscriber to the other list without getting Zapier/Pabbly Connect involved.

Thanks, Carol! We're glad you found it straight forward and easy to use

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

I cannot believe that someone uses this software.

Just deleted the account as soon as we realise that we do not have the information that we need to fully trust the application.

Pros

I love the simplicity and the power of its editor. The application is really easy to use and you can send your first campaign in just a few clicks. Servers are located in the EU (Spain), so the GDPR compliance is easier compared to those that only are available in US and force you to relay in SCC (Standard Contractual Clauses)

Cons

There is no information about what is underhood. We are very strict when it comes to acquiring software. We need to know what the technicals details are: Is there a recovery system? Are backups stored in other data center that is located at least 100 Km away from the main one? Are security test (pentest) run regulary? To which companies are you sharing my information? If you ask support for any of these questions, you'll just get a standard email saying that they do not answer this kind of questions. The email just provides a cumple of links to the product page with no futher information. In this context, I cannot recommend to use this software under any circusntances.

Computer Software, self-employed

Email Platform with good potential

Pros

Acumbamail is a straightforward and easy-to-set-up marketing solution compared to similar alternatives. Additionally, they offered a generous Lifetime deal on AppSumo. The support provided by Acumbamail is also exceptional.

Cons

Acumbamail has the potential to grow. However, the automation features are quite limited, and the loading speed of the builder can be slow at times. There have been occasional issues with email delivery, particularly to Yahoo mailboxes, and occasional delays in delivery.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Getting in early

Pros

Top of the pack is it's simplicity - you can really focus on what you're supposed to be doing... getting more subs, and sending them emails.It's got the basics; bulk emails and follow up systems - perfect

Cons

The UX on the back end could be a little less utilitarian - but who really caresA few small segmentation options are missing, but not the end of the world

Coën V.

Hospitality, self-employed

Ease of use for SME

Acumbamail does show its strength and acts as good alternative to existing Email Marketing Tools. It combines the strengths of a email and landing page builder and gives me good insights and tracking data. Tho sometimes I wish integrating it with my e-commerce store makes it easier to get to know my customers better. Thankfully the team could help me by providing tips and referred to some best practices.

Pros

- drag and drop email template builder - intuitive UI elements - premade templates to use from - custom domain - custom HTML editor - extensive tracking and implementation to native landing page builder

Cons

- design templates all look the same to one specific branding

BC

Bruno C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Complete, Simple and Effective

Pros

The limits offered for the paid price are very generous and the platform is so intuitive. No time wasted, money won.

Cons

More integrations would be nice, but i can live with it.

od

ori d.

E-Learning, self-employed

Easy and friendly newsletter software

The overall experience was great. It is a very user-friendly application. Most recommended!

Pros

The installation took me a few minutes. It was that simple! I only had to verify my email. Then insert a simple code into my DNS records. From there, I could start sending newsletters immediately.Also, the process of sending the newsletter was very easy. It took me two minutes to lunch a test campaign. So it was pretty straight forward.However, what surprised me the most is how fast I've received the email the newsletter. It took less than 10 seconds to receive. That is almost like sending from my business inbox.

Cons

The only thing that they have to improve is the response time to inquiries and questions. I sent them a question regarding the configuration of links inside the newsletter. It took them 5 days to respond, which is too long. Hopefully, they will improve that in the future.

FF

Fernando F.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Good email marketing tool, but has SPAM problems

Pros

Very easy to use email marketing tool and cheaper than Mailchimp

Cons

They have SPAM delivery problems. I contacted many times with them, but they said that everything is correct.

SR

Shaikat R.

Excellent Email Automation Tool

Overall an excellent email marketing tool.

Pros

I got this tool as a lifetime deal, and I am happy with my purchase. You can use this tool to manage your leads coming from subscription forms and then add them in an automatic email sequence. It has webhook functionality that allows you to integrate this tool with any form builder in a few simple steps. If you're into email marketing, I highly recommend this tool.

Cons

It has some Spanish-language issues. The UI is very basic.

DW

Dede W.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

An awesome email marketing tools

After a month using Acumbamail, I believe that I have found the best on email marketing tools with afforddable price for my small business

Pros

I used it daily to maintain my subscribers with all necessary information and update of my services. Sometimes I also send promotional emails and landed on the right place (inbox). I like the delivery rates

Cons

Still have no feedback until now, everything goes smoothly

JM

Jon M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Solid platform with great integrations

Pros

Acumba mail is surprisingly complete, easy to use, and feature rich email platform with great flexibility and a large number of integrations that works well for me.It didn't take long to import my lists from my other provider and get a few test campaigns up and running.Even better I'm receiving great deliverability and not ending up in spam during my test emails, which has happened before with my current provider.If you're looking for a feature rich and easy to use email tool, Acumbamail is a great platform worth checking out.

Cons

Every now and again I will find a screen or section that is not in my native language of English and that doesn't translate well from Spanish.This has been a minor inconvenience at this point and is something I know the team is working on.

Jb

Jean b.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Acumbamail, best tool for email marketing

Pros

its not expensive and you can send email and create a lot of campaign fast

Cons

nothing special every step is cool for young and older people in my team

HA

Henry A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Acumabamail is a great email marketing plarform

The platform strikes a balance between offering enough features for most users' needs without overwhelming them. The software's limits are generous, which is great for businesses that need to send a lot of emails

Pros

Ease of use as in, you can use it without watching much tutorials. Agency option is great if you have different brands.

Cons

Still some spanish bits here and there but kind of manageable.

VG

Vanessa G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Acumbamail

Overall, highly recommended.

Pros

Acumbamail is a very complete email marketing tool. I come from using another more recognized and much more expensive platform. The pre-designed templates are very complete and the dashboard is very intuitive.I am very happy with the purchase.

Cons

I miss being able to tag the segmentations and also to be able to copy the email templates that I design and not have to create a new one each time.

BJ

Bob J.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Hidden gem in the email responder market

Easy setup, great support, simple system.

Pros

When you think you know all the excellent email response platforms out there, and you're sick of every increasing monthly fee - here comes Acumbamail with precisely what I was looking for to replace a couple of tools.Excellent templates, a simple and solid system, and even a little Spanish charm on some of the pages from time to time (because someone probably forgot to translate it into English.The support team seems very responsive and helpful too.All in all well worth it.

Cons

It's less polished than some of the big names out there, but it does what it says on the label.

Chema G.

Computer Software, self-employed

Excelent service and reliable

Super fast support service, great price, fast on boarding. So far great experience!

Pros

I am super happy to be using acumbamail. Really reliable and fulfills all my email marketing needs with a really reasonable price. Kudos to the team!

Cons

Not knowing they existed before! There's room from improvement always but so far all great.

ŁG

Łukasz G.

it works great

Pros

I've been using Acumbamail for a few weeks now and it works great. I was able to set up all of my campaigns in a matter of minutes and have noticed an improvement in response rates. I love that it is easy to use and the interface is so simple. This is the best program for sending mailings to customers!

Cons

- intuitive interface,- simple emailing- many possible

CA

Cristian A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

If you wanna do an email marketing campaign, you need Acumbamail

Pros

Easy to use, easy to integrate and a lot of email templates

Cons

Need some more triggers and conditions for the automatizations

Rohin D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Acumbamail is a great email marketing solutions for Startup and SME's too

My overall experience with Acumbamail is really good at the moment and I am sure they will keep adding more updates to their product in future

Pros

The best thing I like about Acumbamail is their Email Deliverability rate which is pretty good + they do provide SMTP as well which can be used for other 3rd Party tools as well.

Cons

Nothin as such but maybe they can add a dedicated Ip in future as lesser the price they are charging at the moment.

Giovanni M.

Design, self-employed

Exceptional email marketing tool

Acumbamail apart from other email marketing tools is its excellent customer support. Their team is always available to offer help and guidance.

Pros

Acumbamail's have a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate, even for beginners. The platform offers a range of customizable templates that are visually appealing and responsive across all devices.

Cons

Acumbamail provides advanced analytics and reporting features that enable to track the performance of campaigns in real-time. The detailed reports give insights into the open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.

JK

Johnny K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

What I’ve been looking for

I was very excited to see Acumbamail offered on Appsumo as I have been in need of a cost effective means for an email marketing app. Acumbamail offers so much as an all in one system to help my business grow. I can’t wait to use it to its full potential as its so far so good!

Pros

All in one marketing solution, cost effective with lifetime deal, easy to use

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software as of right now