Acumbamail Logo
Acumbamail

Effective email marketing to skyrocket your business

visit website

Acumbamail Reviews - Page 4

EM

Eladio M.

E-Learning, self-employed

Quite a powerful tool. Worth buying

Pros

Very powerful and complete. With automations, landing pages, custom forms. Nice interface.

Cons

I'd say that a better onboarding for new users would be useful. I have had to make some investigation to put all the pieces together. Just as an example, it was tough to discover that you can only create a form to grab subscribers after creating your first list.

SL

Steven L.

All-in-one email marketing tool

Pros

I just got Acumbamail a few days ago. It took me some time to get used to the platform and its features. It is actually an all-in-one email marketing tool as you can build custom landing pages, and create several emails at once. My favorite feature is the ability to set up automated sequences. Acumbamail is well worth the price.

Cons

I landed on Spanish support pages when I clicked around. It will be great if Acumbamail can provide more English training videos and materials on how to use its different features.

FR

Fernando R.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Una herramienta intuitiva y eficiente para gestionar las campañas de mailing

En general es un gestor de campañas de maling (y también puede usarse SMS) que recomendaría sin dudarlo.

Pros

Facilidad de uso de las plantillas de diseño y de las listas, en 5 pasos puedes gestionar y lanzar una campaña.

Cons

A veces las plantillas de diseño, sobre todo si las importas o estaban ya prediseñadas pueden no admitir modificaciones en el diseño a no ser que se hagan en el código, es raro pero alguna vez me ha ocurrido.

YL

Yessika L.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Great alternative to MailChimp

The prices are also very competitive, which was a pleasant surprise. I highly recommend AcumbaMail to anyone looking for a straightforward and cost-effective email marketing solution.

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use and navigate, with a great selection of templates, automation features, and analytics. The ability to create custom landing pages tailored to my brand is beneficial and saves a lot of time.

Cons

It would be great to have a mobile app to review campaigns and a new WordPress plugin that supports Gutenberg blocks. Other than that, everything is perfect.

SL

Simon L.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Unlock the Power of Email with Acumbamail!

Pros

From automating campaigns to comprehensive analytics, Acumbamail is a must-have for businesses of all sizes. With its amazing features and unbeatable value for money, it'll revolutionize the way you use newsletters.We use Acumbamail since a while now and don't regret it :)

Cons

The localisation is still a work in progess, but it seems, they add new languages constantly. :)

CC

Carlos C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best e-mail marketing tool. Period.

I have used many e-mail marketing tools/softwares, but I could never find one that fulfilled all my needs. E-mail marketing was not something I used to like, but now with Acumbamail, it is a pleasure to do it and I finally see good results with my lists. The automation is awesome and I can setup triggers and follow ups very easily.

Pros

I have used many tools, but Acumbamail is the best! No doubt about it. Very easy to use, generous limits, excellent report and the automation is unbelievable!

Cons

I just wish I knew about Acumbamail before.

Thank for your review, Carlos! We're always happy to help :)

TR

Teresa R.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Herramienta muy sencilla y útil para email marketing

Pros

Es una plataforma muy sencilla e intuitiva de usar para lanzar campañas de email marketing. Además el servicio de atención al cliente funciona muy bien, es rápido y eficiente.

Cons

De momento cubre nuestras necesidades actuales de uso.

KT

Kweku T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great product for a great price

I will rate Acumbamail 9 out of 10.

Pros

I chose Acumbamail because of how easy it is to use. I have used many email marketing tools, but I always see myself returning to Acumbamail. I like how easy to build a landing page and connect your domains.

Cons

I would say their automation needs a little.

AH

Andrea H.

Publishing, self-employed

Good choice overall

Overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

Pros

So far, Acumbamail works similarly to services like Mailchimp and Mailerlite. I like that they charge not by the number of subscribers you have but by the number of emails you send—it allows for greater flexibility.

Cons

The one difficulty I had setting up was that the only field included by default is email address—for other information, like name, you have to create the field before you can add it to the signup forms. That should have been more clear in the help pages.

hugo v.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

Acumbamail envía email y sms para tus campañas

Pros

La curva de aprendizaje sencilla: la interfaz de Acumbamail es intuitiva y fácil de usar, por lo que no se necesita mucha experiencia previa para manejarlo. Además que se integra con herramientas y aplicaciones populares, como WordPress, Shopify .

Cons

Lo que menos me ha gustado de Acumbamail, es que es menos visual e intuitiva que herramientas similares de email marketing y sobre todo que no se pueden descargar los suscriptores.

OR

Oscar R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Sencillo, potente y adecuado para comenzar

Ha sido muy sencillo comenzar a trabajar e implementar las primeras campañas. La opción gratuita es suficiente para comenzar a trabajar con todas la opciones y permite realizar todo tipo de procesos.

Pros

El diseño de las campañas, la sencillez de uso y las posibilidades de automatización de procesos.

Cons

Todo lo que tiene que ver con datos, métricas, analítica y reporting es mejorable.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thanks a lot for your review, Oscar!

SS

Subarnab S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Best platform to send my Weekly Newsletters

I purchased the Lifetime Deal of AcumbaMail from Appsumo. The LTD offered me access to the PRO tier of AcumbaMail. Now, I don't need to pay Monthly Subscription Fees for My Email Campaigns 🥳🥳.My overall experience with AcumbaMail is good.

Pros

With AcumbaMail's PRO tier, I can have unlimited subscribers, so, I don't need to worry about the place of my growing audience. Acumbamail offers 800+ email templates, so I don't need to write an email from scratch, it saves a lot of time. AcumbaMail also offers Agency account in its PRO tier.

Cons

I have not yet got a chance to explore all its features. I am exploring the features and till now, I have nothing to complain about. A few suggestions - improve the UI, provide more detailed analytics, and finally an android app.

MH

Michael H.

Education Management, self-employed

Great email campaign plans

I needed a strong email campaign program with lots of space for me to send to multiple customer segments, without breaking the bank. That's what Acumbamail does. I don't need all of the extras that a product like MailChimp offers at a premium price. So far support has been quick and friendly every time I had a question. Its nice and simple and straightforward. That's what I like.

Pros

It has everything I need to mount professional email campaigns and I won't have to worry about running out of space. The templates are great starting points and there is a whole ton of them to choose from. I especially like that I can also use Acumbamail for SMS in the future if I have a need. Looking forward to seeing them expand into North America properly.

Cons

I don't really have any cons at this time.

PP

Pablo P.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Un gran software para campañas de email marketing y mucho más

Pros

Software muy completo para email marketing, envío de correos y mensajes y creación de landing pages. Es muy sencillo de usar y con gran nivel de automatización. Continuamente se incorporan mejoras para hacer más sencillo su manejo. Cuenta también con una buena herramienta de envío de SMS's

Cons

En realidad las funcionalidades que he echado en falta se han ido incorporando paulatinamente.

YG

Yohan G.

Commercial Real Estate, self-employed

El sistema de correo Ideal para la Pymes

El sistema funciona de maravilla tanto la listas de correo como las automatizaciones y su fácil integración con otras herramientas como pabbly

Pros

tiene una interface muy amigable, lo mejor es que en cada lista puedo tener campos independientes y puedo integrar la segmentacion con facebook

Cons

Que en el plan no den siquiera 100 mensajes de textos para probar la plataforma

OM

Olivier M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Easy to use and inexpensive

My overall experience is very positive.

Pros

The price I paid - lifetime deal. Great option !

Cons

No difficulties so far. I discovered this software clicking everywhere like I do with every software. Easy to use.

SV

Sakthi V.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Perfect Email Marketing Tool

Overall I am very happy with Acumbamail. I am using them for both my email and SMS marketing campaigns.

Pros

The user interface is easy to understand, so you won't take too long to figure out how to adapt it. It comes with optimized templates which will allow you to create your email in less time, and it also includes a set of easy-to-use tools for you to manage your lists.

Cons

As of now my only complain is sometimes the site pages automatically changes from English to Spanish. Hope they translate all the pages in English and fix this issue.

MR

Mizanur Rahman M.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

Excellent software and easy to use

Overall experience is good. Pricing is also good. But they should make some tutorials in English.

Pros

The template editor has many options and is very versatile. I'm happy with myself. The options for targeting are very extensive. Acumbamail makes it easy to create professional-looking emails that make a lasting impression on your customers.

Cons

There was no video on the site in English on how to set up acumbamail, the video on YT by acumbamail had no voice-over and the presenter moved the mouse too fast.

AM

Asif Mahmud S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

One of the best

Pros

Acumbamail is the best alternative to mailchimp & sendgrid. I just replaced my sendinblue with them.

Cons

But I think they should improve language & integration more.

AV

Alejandro V.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Una herramienta muy útil de marketing para cosas sencillas

En general muy buena. Me ha servido durante bastante tiempo para lo que quería conseguir.

Pros

Su facilidad de implementación. Me parece de las mejores herramientas de email marketing para proyectos sencillos.

Cons

Hecho en falta más funcionalidades que tienen otros sitios como Active campaign

Samson Z.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Logiciel de Clientèle

Pros

Un très bon produit très simple et efficace permet la gestion des mails de marketing et permet de créer des campagnes publicitaires par SMS .Je le recommande

Cons

Un très bon produit mais c'est pas disponible pour les pays au monde . Veuillez revoyez cela

Showing original review in French. See translation

Internet, 1-10 employees

Optimo producto para realizar mail marketing y experimentos con su landing page

Pros

Buen producto para realizar campañas de marketing y testing con landing page. Me gusta mucha las analíticas que ofrece de las campañas realizadas. Atención al cliente siempre muy dsponible.

Cons

Se podría mejorar la UX del producto. No obstante se parte de una buena base.

FD

Frieder D.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Top Product

Very easy to use. Amazing Agency feature. Simply and amazing features regarding the Mailingsystem

Pros

It's simple use of the Mailingsystem and the agency features

Cons

That it is only available in Spanish and English

GC

Gary C.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Highly Recommended!

If you are looking for an affordable email marketing solution, look no further! Acumbamail has all the features you need. I left Mailchimp for Acumbamail, and I'm not looking back! Best decision ever.

Pros

Easy to use, 800+ templates, great alternative to Mailchimp

Cons

None found yet! Have only used for under a week.

AZ

Ahmad Z.

E-Learning, self-employed

Excellent Email Marketing Service

-it makes it easy to send campaigns to my subscribers. I can create many lists and integrate it with my Wordpress website. Also, the landing page feature is handy. However, I haven't tested it yet.

Pros

-No subscriber limit.-easy-to-use user interface.-Quite affordable with the features available compared to competitors. -SMTP included.

Cons

Not cons, but I would like to see more automation options and more native integrations with thrid party services.