AdHawk Reviews

4.91/5 (11 reviews)

Anson Gilbert

As a CMO, I entrust all my digital campaigns to AdHawks and they've never disappointed!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

AdHawks provides me with the confidence to know my digital campaigns are all being run effectively, my spend is optimized, and campaigns are constantly being audited.As a CMO, there is a lot on my plate. AdHawks allows me to simultaneous run multiple digital campaigns while optimizing spend and maximizing return. The entire team at AdHawks is extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Having them among my arsenal of marketing experts have proven to be invaluable! I've used AdHawk for two very different companies (within different industries) and they consistently over-deliver! I will always make room in my marketing budget for AdHawk.

Jillian Canning

AdHawk has helped our companies scale their AdWords accounts & significantly increase their ROI

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Our AdWords account saw a huge increase in ROI month over month & I no longer have to spend 5-10 hours a week in AdWords. On-boarding is really easy & it is very clear that the team is very knowledgeable. Honestly the best part about AdHawk was being able to sit back & watch our ROI increase month over month. It turned the painful process of optimizing AdWords into a delightful process.

Chris Crisalli

Easy to use, easy to integrate into my accounts, solid support team, and improved ROI.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Quick and efficient account optimization. It was really easy to get up and running with AdHawk. Within a few minutes we were getting improvement recommendations for our campaigns. It provides simple solutions that I can accept or decline, so I appreciate still having the autonomy for my campaign decisions.

Fred Yates

Been around AdHawk since the beginning and it's only getting better

Reviewed 2018-05-03

I've found great use in the product since the early days and seeing it evolve from a pretty basic toolset into what it is today, 3 years later, is incredible. I learned through AdHawk, all of the places I could spend less and get better results, in the end saving me thousands of dollars a year.

Max Ade

Saves hours every week

Reviewed 2018-05-03

AdHawk saves me hours every week that I used to spend optimizing my adwords campaigns manually. It suggests really useful insights too. Would recommend to any digital advertiser, big or small!

Zach McMurray

Adhawk is great for optimizations which can be difficult doing manually without!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Great optimizations suggestions. When doing this manually it can be inefficient and burdensome. Great product.

Anonymous

Saving money and learning how to make the most of my ads

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Optimizing a Google AdWords campaign is pretty overwhelming as a startup founder, especially when you don't have any experience or background. AdHawk has been super helpful by doing most of the optimization work for me every day and teaching me what to look for in future hires.

Tim Cohen

The AdHawk team was great to work with. Very responsive and understanding of my business challenges

Reviewed 2018-06-26

- the software was very easy to use and user friendly. The platform is very intuitive and any area of the product that was too techinal for me (I've not very tech savvy) the team at AdHawk made sure I completely understood.

Anonymous

Solid software to manage Facebook campaigns.

Reviewed 2018-08-02

It is very easy to see with a quick glance how active a given Facebook campaign is doing on the main dashboard. And then with one click on a given campaign, you can drill down to the specifics.

Zak Suhar

Digital Advertising Simplification Done Right!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Digital advertising in today's world is extremely complex. Enter AdHawk, the perfect tool to simplify paid ads all within one app, adjusting campaigns on the fly from your phone. I highly recommend this product and can attest to the leadership of the team after working with them at Google!

Adam Barstow

Adhawk is the future of marketing automation

Reviewed 2018-04-25

After years of manually optimizing digital advertising, I am very thankful for the switch to adhawk. This software has increased ad efficiency and effectiveness remarkably.