Admation Reviews

3.5/5 (193 reviews)

Pros
  • tracking of changes communication trails
  • multiple rounds available for review !!!
  • Uploading PDF content is generally fast.
Cons
  • As I've already written.
  • The system can slow down the approval process
  • Too many steps - but I am sure they are necessary
  • Bugs that often occur just before the submit process.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Albert Nguyen

Wouldn't be rushing to go buy it

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Pros
It does allow accountability to teams that need to approve things through the correct channels.

Cons
It is not the most intuitive layout for uses, the flow of the site and buttons isn't user friendly yet in my opinion

Response from Automaton

Hi Albert,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! Our UX team is currently working on multiple areas of improvement within the admation platform. I will pass your general comments onto the UX team for review. If you have any other suggestions, please don't hesitate to email them through to our support team for review!

Anonymous

Does what it says on the tin, but UX & workflow has a long way to go

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Frustrating, but necessary

Pros
Helps co-ordinate our interactions with the agency, exchange assets and review work

Cons
Very unintuitive, the UX has a long way to go and this is a considerable hurdle to adoption.

Response from Automaton

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation. I'll definitely pass your comments back to the UX team for review! In the meantime, it sounds like your team may benefit from a training workshop. If you'd like to arrange one of these, please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com to discuss your options!

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

CAITLIN HURLEY

ADMATION REVIEW

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Admation has a been a helpful tool for our team to track and manage projects to ensure we hit deadlines. There are some features that seem repetitive when submitting a project like naming it with the date copy name of the project into brief etc. Also, I sometimes have false notifications in admation when I click on it there is nothing to review.

Response from Automaton

Hi Caitlin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation. We can customise your briefs so that information like names and deadlines can copy over into your project. Let us know which fields you'd like to action here!!

The false notifications sound quite bizarre. If this is still a regular occurrence, our support team would love to hear from you with the Job ID to investigate.

Thanks again for your time we really appreciate your feedback.

Natalie Collett

Admation serves its purpose well

Reviewed 2019-09-10

The site itself is very user friendly and I have had no troubles learning to navigate and use the offered features.

Pros
The ability to brief in specific tasks and provide rolling feedback to the design team. Being able to look through past jobs and update these projects as needed is a fantastic feature.

Cons
Would love to have a general 'explain the task required from the designers' box in the brief that allows for longer sentences to be written and further detail to be provided, than what is currently available.

Response from Automaton

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation. We're glad that you're enjoying it.

I can have a chat to your team about updating your briefs. These are custom-made for your organisation, so I'm sure that we can make a few tweaks to better suit your needs!

Do you mind if I send you through a quick email to discuss?

Warren Peers

Reviewed 2019-09-19

I do struggle with admation as it's not intuitive and is difficult to use. The premise is there but it needs to be clearer, less buttons and pages to get lost in, and easier to navigate.

Pros
I find it very useful to track my approvals and it's good for storing these and getting cross functional alignment.

Cons
Admation always crashes on me, just as I am about do an upload. I find the navigation extremely confusing when reviews are left from approvers. When loading version 2, it's even more difficult to find where the review history is. Not intuitive and is my biggest barrier to use.

Response from Automaton

Hi Warren,

We're so sorry that you're having these issues with admation. Firstly, I want to say thank you for your suggestions. I will definitely pass all of your feedback onto the UX team for review.

Let's see if we can fix a few of these issues up for you!

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Justine Chapin

Good platform but not the easiest

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros
I like being able to have one place where all the legal approvals occur, and all involved in the job can see the comments/feedback.

Cons
I don’t feel it’s very easy to use. Lots of layers and fields.

Response from Automaton

Hi Justine,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! We really appreciate your feedback.

I've passed your comments onto the UX team for review. Hopefully we can get a few of those layers and clicks ironed out for you in a future release.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Lucy Byford

Admation process

Reviewed 2017-01-05

I feel like there are a lot of sections I don't use, I click on the bare minimum (type of output, deadline, and approvers) I don't feel like we need to supply much more info. mine tend to get approved quite quickly as they are short bits of copy so they don't spend too much time in admation. The email updates are good so you don't have to log in to check what is going on.

Response from Automaton

Hi Lucy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation. We really appreciate your feedback!

We're glad that you've found a way to simplify your workflows in the system. Each user has a different way of doing things, so it sounds like you've found your rhythm in the system and that's great!

If you ever run into any issues, please don't hesitate to email our support team via support@admation.com!

Alexandra Mleczko

Admation feedback for Bupa

Reviewed 2019-01-02

Review and approval of content.

Pros
Relatively easy to use and good customer service/support when required.

Cons
The system can slow down the approval process

Response from Automaton

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! We're sorry to hear that the approval process can be quite slow for you at times. If you had any specific suggestions on how we may be able to speed this up for you, please don't hesitate to email your suggestions through to support@admation.com!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

review

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
i like the way the content under revision is displayed

Cons
from a technical point of view it is not very advanced

Response from Automaton

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We're always looking to improve our product for our end users.

If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you! Please email any requests through to support@admation.com!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Lauren Stone

Review for Admation

Reviewed 2017-01-12

My company has started using Admation and I had tried to get on board, but it seems to take a lot of effort to learn. I am always extremely busy and don't have a lot of time to learn new programs or spend a lot of time searching which this seems to require. I do like how we are able to share information, seeing how our headquarters is based in Australia. I rely mostly on the 1 or 2 people in the office who have taken the time to learn it - to send me the documents I need.

Pros
The ability to share very large documents and graphics between separated offices

Cons
It takes time to teach yourself how to use the program, rather than the program being a familiar formatting.

Response from Automaton

Hi Lauren,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation. We're chatting to our UX team about how to remove the barriers for first-time users, but we really appreciate your feedback here.

ami rezae

Makes planning and managing projects easy

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-04

Pros
It combines project planning, resource management, approval workflow, and digital asset management into a singular, unified software.

Cons
not as user friendly as i would expect. searching for stuff can be difficult as well. random updates that really aren't updates.

Response from Automaton

Hi Ami,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We're glad that you're enjoying the different tools provided by the platform. We release monthly updates to the system many of these updates are customer driven. if there's anything you'd like to add to the system, we'd love to hear your ideas. Please don't hesitate to send your suggestions through to support@admation.com!

Happy Productivity,

Great Experience using Admation

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Ultimately, Admation has really helping me in crushing some of the complexity in my role.

Pros
Once you understand what Admation can do, I love how easy it is to submit, review and categorise different projects. Especially when you have multiple projects on the go, the way Admation allows you to organise everything makes everything so much easier.

Cons
At first it was a little bit overwhelming due to all of the options, particularly when reviewing multiple items but after using it for a couple of days it became second nature.

Response from Automaton

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated. We're so glad that you're really enjoying using the admation platform in your role!

If there's anything we can ever do to assist, please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Simone Comito

Admation Review

Reviewed 2019-09-16

I really appreciate the ability to see what stages all mt campaigns are sitting at and being able to have access to previous work.

Pros
I like that we can see where all your requests are sitting and what stage they are at

Cons
When you submit changes they dont always seem to go through

Response from Automaton

Hi Simone,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our product. We really appreciate your feedback.

Your comment about changes not going through is really interesting! I'd be really keen to learn more about your experience here, so that we can pass it on to the team for review. We'd hate for this issue to be affecting other users.

Alternatively, if it's a simple process issue, our support team can get that ironed out for you too! Are you able to email support@admation.com? We'd love to get this fixed for you.

Happy Productivity,

Bal Sekand

Submitting Documentation to My Legal Dept

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
Easy to use once familiar with the software

Cons
Too many steps - but I am sure they are necessary

Response from Automaton

Hi Bal,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We're glad that you're enjoying using the system.

We're currently having our UX team review admation to see if we can iron out a few of those extra procedural steps for you along the way.

At this stage, we're hoping that you'll start to see a few of those improvements over the next quarter.

helen wang

It's good for what it is

Reviewed 2017-01-05

Admation is good for what it is, an approval system for internal use. The main issues I have is bugs, I often take 5-10 minutes filling in the form and when it gets to the end process to submit the work, an error message would come up 5/10 times and I would have to do it all over again. Otherwise, an easy to use system.

Pros

Cons
Bugs that often occur just before the submit process.

Response from Automaton

Hi Helen,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review admation! It sounds really peculiar that you're experiencing the same bug issue across a particular workflow. The next time this happens, are you able to please email through the job number to our support team so that we can dissect the problem for you?

Thanks!

Jason Watts

My review

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
Uploading PDF content is generally fast.

Cons
The functionality is awful. The user interface isn't intuitive or logical in its layout. I'm a designer and I set-up the initial upload of all projects I'm working on that need internal review. I've done this several times but I often fumble through the process with each new upload. Having to allocate Administrators and select project types more than once is frustrating and confusing. I'm never certain if an upload has happened successfully (especially when uploading a new version of the same project) and need to go check with a colleague as to whether they got the email stating the project was now online.

Response from Automaton

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time review admation! We really appreciate your suggestions for improvement and I'll definitely pass your comments back to the UX team for review.

Let's see if we can get a few of those sections fixed up for you!

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Yvette Elliott

Not Very Intuitive

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Hard to use and navigate. Clunky

Pros
It tracks the approval process and it stores your approver lists so you can reuse them

Cons
I keep getting the ladybug message that kicks me out and I have to restart. It is not an easy process to follow and getting feedback is often hard to find where to download it. Have not enjoyed using this system at all.

Response from Automaton

Hi Yvette,

Thanks for taking the time to review our platform. We're sorry to hear about this experience with us.

I agree that the 'bug' message can be troublesome. We've already structured a few internal conversations around how we can improve this for our end-users. I'll also have a chat to our UX team about improving access to feedback in the system.

It would be interesting to see where you're getting this bug message. If you have a spare moment, we'd love for you to send a request through to support for review.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Michelle Milano

Reviewed 2017-01-05

Hi there, This has been very helpful and easy to use when it comes to creating and completing projects at '47. I really enjoy the tools when reviewing a document for approval. The tools make it very easy to clearly mark revisions on the document. I think this is a very effective way to communicate when you do not want to have a message back and forth with the designer.

Pros
Very easy to use, effective ways to communicate to designer

Cons
I do not need to fill out all of the parts on the project brief so I think most of it is un needed.

Response from Automaton

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review admation! We're so glad that you're enjoying using the product to communicate changes to your design team.

You'll be pleased to know that all briefs within admation are customisable. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if your team requires changes here!

Christopher Andrawes

Needs a fresh coat of paint

Reviewed 2019-05-06

Pros
Easy to see what team members are doing g each day

Cons
The design and useability is terrible to the point where it makes it almost impossible to use

Response from Automaton

Hi Christopher,

So sorry to hear about your experience with the system. Our UX team is currently looking over the platform to enhance usability across the platform. We're hoping that you'll be able to start seeing these changes in action over the next quarter.

To pass on any suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com!

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Aleksandra Pohan

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
Notification provided and practical to use

Cons
Not so user friendly compared to other software for reviewing

Response from Automaton

Hi Aleksandra,

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to review our product. We're glad that you see the practical benefits gained from using admation.

Our UX team is currently reviewing the platform so that we can work towards making admation easier and more intuitive to use. If you have any specific suggestions on where we could improve, we'd love to hear from you! Please email support@admation.com to pass on any suggestions as they come to mind.

Erika Wentzell

Admation Review

Reviewed 2017-01-13

I've gotten immersed in Admation over the past few months, I appreciate the new update that creates a project before the brief. I would like to see a button that allows you to approve multiple creative deliverables at the same time with a drop down list/checks system. The current approval system is clunky and time-consuming when there are many deliverables in one project. I would also like to see a way to change the name of a project brief to help identity within message attachments.

Response from Automaton

Hi Erika,

Thanks for your review! Sounds like you'd benefit from using our batch approval option. I'd recommend chatting to support@admation.com for advice on how to use this feature!

Caitlin Kelly

Clunky interface

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
Being able to brief into one place and view all things sent back to you

Cons
The clunky interface and how to access your jobs from emails VS on dashboard - confusing. Additionally also tricky only being able to have one person in a brief (not being able to search the history of a job etc). Additionally, approving things are hard when there are multiple assets being sent to you and some are incorrect and others are good.

Response from Automaton

Hi Caitlin,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We really appreciate your suggestions for improvement, and I'll make a note to pass these on to the UX team for review.

Hopefully we can get a few of these items fixed up for you!

Sarah Evans

Review of Admation

Reviewed 2017-01-08

I struggle with not being able to view status easily. If things aren't progressing I'm not always sure it's because they are still in a queue or if something hasn't worked in the way I've entered - i.e. the tier two approval hasn't been input or something. This has happened before and meant wasting time.

Pros
It is a robust system so legally good to have something like this in place.

Cons
As I've already written.

Response from Automaton

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your comments! It sounds like you could really benefit from the continuous approval workflow! If you're located on a Level 2 and Level 1 requests changes, the item continues to head through to your level for review regardless.

Try it out and let us know if this works for you! If you continue to experience issues with submitting for approval, please don't hesitate to email support@admation.com!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

PADMA PALANI

Feedback on Account Service

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-09-19

Pros
tracking of changes communication trails

Cons
Little or no how to guides and account management - there is not a dedicated account service team that i know of - would be good to have some contacts to talk too

Response from Automaton

Hi Padma,

So sorry to hear that you're currently having this experience with us! Let's help to fix that up for you. We're currently rewriting our How To Guides. In the meantime, all current guides are accessible in your admation account under Help > Training Content.

I'll make a note to send you a personal note once that new help platform is launched. Until then, please don't hesitate to get in touch via support@admation.com if you ever get stuck!

Our in-house dedicated support team is located in Melbourne and we're available from 8AM - 6PM Monday to Friday to assist you wherever you need it!

Sarah Kirkham

Adamation

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
multiple rounds available for review !!!

Cons
bit clunky to use- drag and drop function would be good.

Response from Automaton

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to review admation! We really appreciate it. We've recently added 'Drag and Drop' functionality to new deliverables (artwork), documents, assets and production files! How are you finding it? Let us know your thoughts at support@admation.com