AdNabu for Google Shopping Reviews

Pros

Adnabu has given me the confidence to slowly increase my budget and be more competitive online. Customer support has been sensational too and for that I am thankful.

Nicky J.

Solid product with excellent customer support that is super fast to help if you run into trouble.

Simon O.

Cons

There's an old expression, “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half. AdNabu's Google Conversion Pixel solves this instantly.

Greg S.

All software comes with a learning curve and Adnabu is no different.

Nicky J.

I think the same app can be done at a lower monthly charge.

Nivesh A.

4.7

Highly Recommended Adwords Campaign Builder + Optimizer

Our main use for Adnabu is for Google Shopping (PLA's) - With thousands of products, we needed a way to create/automate campaigns much faster and be able to auto-optimize bids based on RoAS or Cost per Acquisition.

Pros

The automation capabilities are by far the best I have seen, Automatic Bid Optimizations based on the ROAS or based on cost per conversion works really well. Setup with Merchant Center and Adwords Accounts is very easy and fast. A+ Support - The team is fast with responses to questions and even help with strategies. Super simple reports

Cons

Initially, the layout was a little overwhelming to understand, but after messing with it and playing around was able to master the workflow pretty easily. Portal can be slow at times with a large number of campaigns

Powerful Google Adwords Optimisation Tool

The main benefits are knowing my campaigns are setup with best practice. The level of reporting I get is fantastic. You can customise reporting and get to know more about the strengths and weaknesses of my campaigns. I have a level of understanding of my campaigns that I was never able to do within Google AdWords. Adnabu has enabled me to build my confidence around the key metrics of what is working within my campaigns. This has allowed me to boost my budget in key areas, knowing I am not wasting my budget. I highly recommend Adnabu.

Pros

What first got my interest was the ability for Adnabu to optimise my campaigns based on conversion tracking. So I gave it a go with my new ecomm website https://earthinspiredgifts.com.au as I wasn't happy with how Facebook was converting. As a first time user of Adnabu, I was amazed at how intuitive and simple the platform was to get a campaign up and running. Not only that, but they target...

Cons

All software comes with a learning curve and Adnabu is no different. This is a sophisticated piece of software, so be sure to allow some time to learn how to use it to your advantage. I feel like I am just touching the surface of what can be done with Adnabu. The tutorials and FAQ are great and hopefully these will expand over time.

AdNabu for Google shopping

This app is for running google ads and creating Google shopping feed and they have done a marvelous job for users to easy manage the things. Easy to setup for any optimization and configuration.

Pros

Easy to configure and there is no difficulty faced to buildup the shop having Google ads. There is very informative and comprehensive module of reporting.

Cons

The rate is bit higher side. There is high competition in market with less money. Not very easy to grab for beginners.

Automated AdWords Reports

This is amazing this saves so much time instead of you having to compile all the reports yourselves this application does it for you in a matter of seconds.

My Ads. Secret

I'm using it since 2 years, the great thing is the supporting team, they are professional and respond within a short time, because somtimes I can't understand some issues with Google, as well as they are providing a great recommendation based on your business and target, you just have to ask!

Pros

Saving too much time, preparing and arranging the Ad Groups, and a grate keywords collector.

Cons

Push ads. function and the optimization function.

AdNabu has incredible customer service!

There's an old expression, “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.” AdNabu's Google Conversion Pixel solves this instantly. In only our first 30 days of monitoring with this amazing app, we've discovered ROI on our Google Ads is almost 3 to 1. That is, $3 profit for every $1 spent on a Google Ads click. What more could we ask for? Well, how about an incredibly tenacious follow-up by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], including a video conference session to double-check our numbers? We couldn't be happier, and highly recommend this Google Ads Conversion Pixel, and team at AdNabu, to anyone wondering how many ad clicks are translating to real sales.

Pros

Conversion tracking is really simple and works really well.

Cons

There was nothing that was missing in this app.

Definately helps and saves time

The whole team at Abnabu is very responsive to our needs

Pros

Easy set up and save lots of time daily.

Cons

Nothing.

Adnabu automates your Google Ads optimization

Pros

Adnabu software takes the manual work out of Google Shopping optimization. Bids are optimized automatically per product based on collected data. Adnabu gives us more control over our campaigns, and helps us increase conversion rates. Because you control the optimization process, it requires some experimenting to get your desired results. Apart from the software itself, rep helped us creating new campaigns as well, which are performing beyond expectation. The customer support is also good, providing solutions in case of problems.

Cons

Customer support and communication took a bit long at times. Issues were always resolved.

Good service and One click install

Pros

I like the simplicity of installing in one click

Cons

I think the same app can be done at a lower monthly charge

Great conversion tracking solution

Pros

We use this plug in/app as it provided smore accurate conversion tracking than Google's own - it does the job simply and easily!

Cons

Nothing bad about it, its simple and effective

Google Shopping with AdNAbu

best of all is the team behind, great customer service and even better work in setting up and optimising the shopping campaigns for me, this is the greatest value when working with AdNabu

Pros

very easy to setup and use, the overview gives you all information you need, adjustments, optimizations - all very easy to use

Cons

so far I did not find any Cons, everything runs smooth, the team is always very helpful

Amazing Software!

Very pleasant and excellent support.

Pros

It's like having some skilled marketer full time monitoring and optimizing your campaigns. You just set it and forget it. It does all the work for you. I'll recommend it to everyone in a pinch.

Cons

The settings can be a little overwhelming at times. But good thing is you don't have to look at it often.

Make your shopping campaigns easier to manage !

Excellent support, extremely attentive

Pros

Makes running shopping campaigns a lot simpler and gets better ROI, for an e-commerce business this is essential.

Cons

Can be a little complicated to understand, but they have great support to help you out.

You've got to try it

Love it!

Pros

The fastest way to build campaigns I've ever seen!

Cons

Ensure, if you don't run broad & phrase matched keywords that they are all paused afterwards - Adnabu is powerful and will create tons of amazing options. For some too much :))

Easier than installing code and Excellent Customer Support

Overall excellent. Problems can happen with all software and the support makes all the difference.

Pros

Cons

Had a bit of an issue with setup but their team helped me through it.