Adobe Spark Reviews

Adobe Spark

Free business card maker

Adobe Spark

A love Adobe Spark

I love it, is just a great tool that is simple to use and allows you to make fine quality designs.

Pros

I started using this app looking for something that would allow me to make quick posts in return I got the best portable designing tool. - It is super easy to use. - It can be used multiplatform -The amount of free content and layouts is just amazing.

Cons

- Some times some saved designs can get distorted or corrupted, this includes misaligning the items in the design. - I would love for more features on the paid version.

A beautiful little app

Spark integrating with the rest of adobe suite is a GAME CHANGER. I made my logo in Illustrator uploaded it to all of my Spark creations, made a color palate in Capture, and BOOM it's there in photoshop, Illustrator, and Spark. My instagram campaigns match perfectly!

Pros

This app is a must have for creatives and non-creatives alike. If you are like me and don't have the cashflow to support professional marketing/social media or a background in design, this app is critical. I've been able to create videos I never though possible, and templates in spark post give me confidence in my graphic design for social media. It's that confidence and simplicity that I pay for, plus it's been a lot of fun.

Cons

There are other products out there that are similar, and probably more user-friendly. Adobe is known for industry-standard products, and it feels like they have come a long way in bridging the gap to non-creatives with Spark. Gone are the days of paying a killing for graphic designers, animators, etc. I'm not crazy about the interface in Spark Post, and I wish it had more masking features.

What is not to love! This is a great product!

I love this product! So many options from text, colors and photos! It is GREAT!

Pros

Adobe Spark is by far my favorite product I use on a daily basis! It offers thousands of free photos, layouts and designs to make any email blast pop! I use Adobe spark to create eye popping photos for emails and linked in posts. It allows me to ease of creating various layouts that meet our branding style guide, but the freedom to have many more choices in pictures and text. This software is one of Adobe better products in my opinion.

Cons

The only downfall to product is cost, but since it is included with adobe suit in general, it is worth it!

It’s Perfect

Once I started to come up with with a design for my business. You can have your ideas next to each other and go through one by one eliminating the ones your don’t like one by one and the one you do like you can resize it to fit anywhere

Pros

Quick and easy way to brand a business!!

Cons

The instructional video lasted a to long

Adobe Spark Adds Sparkle to Any Marketing Tasks

Spark allows me to maximize my time, which in turn allows me to add more value to my clients. I love what I do and once again, Adobe makes that process even sweeter.

Pros

I'll admit, as a graphic designer, I avoided Adobe Spark for a while. I mean, that's what I do...create social media graphics, videos and websites. So, I assumed that Adobe Spark was a shortcut for end users who had no experience. An awesome tool, but not for me...right? Actually, I ended up exploring it one day and found that it was an awesome shortcut for when I needed to put together a whole suite of graphics. It's nice to not have to keep my eye on the ever changing specs for each outlet. Super easy to use and there are so many options. Definitely glad I spent that afternoon trolling the Adobe Spark page.

Cons

My only complaint is that Adobe Spark doesn't allow you to delve deeper and change many settings. This very complaint is really what makes it such a wonderful tool for all users whether they are beginners or industry experts. So, while I may do much of my work in Photoshop and Illustrator, I can pop into Spark and take care of the output when I need to handle bulk output and layout for branding my clients. Complaint? No complaints, here.

Best app for content creators

I use Adbe Spark daily, to create Social Media content, i work as Social Media Manager for several brands and i love the way you can work on the go from your tablet or phone and then work from your desktop

Pros

I love the way you can do a post for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin) you can use your own photos, stock photos, everything. It´ss a very friendly app that give you colors, backgrounds, fonts, icons, everything... The only limit it´s your imagination.

Cons

Nothing. Everything it´s perfect. Friendly interface, friendly use, inmediatelly customer support, the guys on Adobe are always listening and upgrading the app.

The program I didn't know was missing

I found out about Spark from my Creative Cloud subscription, and just going through all that was included. Once I found it, man I haven't stopped using it. I tell everyone I can that they need to use it. It will make their brand look better, and it's so easy to use.

Pros

You simply input your 'brand' criteria, and go to town. Graphics, web pages, videos, literally anything you can think of to make your brand look amazing - wherever you need to use it. And it's web-based, so whatever you create in one place (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) will be there whenever you need it again!

Cons

More templates, but even that isn't really a 'con'. More of a wish-list!

Adobe Spark is Good - but not Great.

I started using Spark because it's included in our Adobe Suite package at my company - which is terrific! If you're looking for a graphic creation software that is 100% preset - and you don't want to customize, rather just plug in the things you want and go with it - Spark is for you. If you like the idea of being able to customize as you'd like, I'd recommend you look elsewhere.

Pros

Adobe Spark is yet another player in the world of custom social media/website graphics. The available photos are really high-res (as would be expected, using an Adobe product), the amount and quality of content available is mind-blowing, and the auto-save feature is a lifesaver. I do like that things are pre-created. It saves me time and effort - and even better is that I'm reassured that they're going to look amazing...because again: it's Adobe.

Cons

On the same token, everything is preset - layouts, photos, everything. Once you choose a photo, it's very limited on how you can edit that photo, what text you can add, and where you can place the text. You can't really modify the layouts, which can be frustrating. It also can react similarly to Microsoft Word - when you move one thing, everything can go wonky! One other issue is the time it takes to learn the software. While it's relatively plug and play, it's not very intuitive. Until you learn where things are located, you'll fumble when learning how to edit certain components or where to access different things. I won't even talk about the video editing, though...it's a nightmare.

An all in one and diverse graphic creation powerhouse.

My overall takeaway from Spark has been that it's a comprehensive and intuitive little niche of the internet. I've used it for things as simple as making memes for marketing, to creating logos and branding material for our business. If you need an all in one place to make your 1980's concepts look like a 2020's style that will sell, this is that platform.

Pros

Spark is easy to use, easy to navigate and has a super trimmed down and clean interface. It easily intigrates with other social media platforms by setting up your template from the beginning based on the size you're going to need. Looking to make a banner for your new e-commerce Facebook page? You just click on the template that says Facebook header and start creating. Diverse fonts and color arrangments, mean that you don't have to have years of graphic design under your belt to start making something that is cohesive and driving. Direct access to royalty-free stock sites that have been integrated such as Unsplash means that if you have an idea, likely there is a free image for you to use that will match, and spark has that all lined up too.

Cons

My only qualm so far is the lack of format outputs you're able to choose from. I'd love to have Spark allow graphics to be exported as PSD files in layers so that I can create my own jpeg, or do some more fun editing to each layer within Photoshop. Being an Adobe product this seems like it would have been a quick and easy add-on to an otherwise flawless design.

Every Social Media team should use Spark

I save time, i can work on my phone and continue on the desktop. Basically Spark had give me the freedom to work by myself

Pros

I use all the Spark suite (Post, Video and Pages) i love that you can use it on your desktop but much better you can use it on your phone. i work on the go and i can do a post, a video or page in my phone. It´s very fast . I love all the resources, effects, typography, colors, icons and tools.

Cons

I cant find any negative about Spark, everything works perfect. They even had a group on facebook that let you share feedback with te developing team. It´s awesome

Creativity on the go!!

Adobe spark helps me alot when i am away from my usual setup and want to explore my creativity.

Pros

- The tool which makes you creative, even when you are not that creative but still wants to design like a pro, this is a tool for you. - Gives better freedom and creativity to your designs without any professional tools , you can use spark on any device available to you. - Make website designs and graphics with Ease. - You can save your favourite fonts and make use of them in future designs.Even you can save your color pallete which you like the most and make use of it frequently and easily.

Cons

You cant save the same template or design you used earlier. You cannot arrange brands in an organised folder or your designs in an organized folder which is very crucial. There's very little space for customisation on layering of designs which need to be improved.

Social Media Godsend

It is an asset when you need to create content for your social media. It pre-measures your content (thumbnail, ads, posts, videos)

Pros

Easy to use quick to create stores all projects

Cons

tries to make you purchase more Adobe products

Why I love Adobe Spark

Fantastic. I love every moment I get to use Spark. It has made my life and work so incredibly easier. It's a fantastic product.

Pros

I do a lot of online multimedia and social media projects, and I can say that without a doubt, Adobe Spark is the way to go. With it I have been able to make graphics, webpages, blog posts, posters, cards, covers, videos, and the list goes on and on. The UI is buttery smooth, and the whole thing is super user friendly. Working with Spark has allowed me to do anything. And has made it super easy to share with my customers and work with them and anyone on a project seamlessly. I wish that I had found it years ago. It has definitely improved my workflow and my time.

Cons

I cannot say one bad thing about Spark. It's simply amazing. Adobe hit another homerun with this one. I highly recommend Spark to everyone.

Quick and easy graphic tool

I have used this many times for a range of digital output platforms - event promotional material, invitations, learning resource graphics. It is so easy and fun to produce something professional-looking without having to delve into the higher level design tools like Adobe Indesign or Photoshop. So it really is ideal for anyone wanting to produce digital or print graphics for a range of every-day uses.

Pros

I love the ease of use on this software and the level of functionality. The power of the tool is in the templates and the set-up that makes it quick and easy to use. However, there are also deeper levels of functionality that you discover if you want to go further. It has all the key features you need to produce something extrememly professional-looking with a great number of export profiles for all kinds of digital and print format you could need.

Cons

The freemium account is excellent however it would be better if the full version were at a lower price point or included in the Creative Cloud subscription. It would be even better if it were integrated into Creative Cloud applications if installed on the machine.

A quick and easy way to create social posts

Adobe Spark is a great tool for small businesses, marketers and bloggers. You can use a product for free to try it out but if you want to remove the Adobe branding you need to have an Adobe account.

Pros

Adobe Spark is a great tool that is easy to use to create social media posts. There are three different tools and you can use either posts, page, and video. I have only explored using posts and video and I have found them to be great applications to create social content both on my cell phone and on the computer. You can take one of their many templates and customize it to fit your brand colors and fonts. You can also add in your own logo easily and your own images. If you don’t have an image you can also search their free stock images available.

Cons

There are some limits to the video and post options that you have to work around. However, I don’t see this being much of a challenge for most people. I can find it challenging because I am a designer and used to having a lot of freedom working in the other Adobe programs.

Not as agile as other Adobe products, but easy and quick to use.

I use Adobe Spark most often to generate social media graphics that are pretty basic. For anything more complicated, I typically resort to Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign. However, Spark is quick and easy.

Pros

Adobe Spark is almost immediately intuitive, and it's easy to make quick designs that look decent with minimal graphic skills. The ability to change templates and color schemes is fantastic. It is easy to resize graphics, which makes this a super platform for generating similar social media graphics of varying sizes.

Cons

Resizing any photographs or other uploaded pictures appears to be impossible, at least in a meaningful way. This is the biggest limitation I've encountered to using this platform. Spark does not reliably export to high quality PDF; it sometimes distorts the image. Exporting to .png works consistently, but isn't usually good enough quality for printing.

Creativity in a post, easy to use.

Modern varieties for the image of your company, from your cell phone is fast, and you can also create it from your laptop. You do not have to be an expert to be the designer of your company.

Pros

I like that you put templates that are modern, and that are striking, I love that you have the option to place animations or short videos in your posts, I find it super nice and attractive when presenting it. You do not have to be an expert to use it, if you are a small company, you can create the post or design that you like the most from your phone. They are always updating the templates, according to dates or holidays of the month. It's great that you can remove the publicity of them are having to pay, and also that it lets you place the color code RBG.

Cons

They do not have much variety in typography, I would like them to have a bank of images to be able to use.

Simple but powerful tool to make designs better

Overall I am very satisfied with the software and would recommend it to anyone needing some basic designs done.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to make graphics that look more professional even though I am not a professional designer.

Cons

With simplicity, some options get eliminated compared to more robust design software. Not being able to make more complex changes can be a bit frustrating.

One of My 2 Go-To Software programs for Graphics

It enables us to quickly find a photo, resize it and add special effects as needed and use immediately. Making videos is great for quick support related use as well as content production.

Pros

It gives you a wide range of products to create. You can do a graphics, videos and web pages. Creating videos is really simple with easy to create and add to voice overs. There is an excellent library of photos and is easy to add your own and edit. Gives you excellent sizing for any type of graphic requirement. Provides common size examples along with ability to custom size.

Cons

Use the image and video component. Have not really found a use for the web page module.

An OK tool for non-designers

This software is a good tool for users who need to publish on social media regularly and are not designers. Graphic designers or power users will feel constrained by the limits of this app. I would only reccomend this tool for non-techy users who need a simple app without power tools.

Pros

It was really easy to start using and the content created looks quite good. The UI looks great and is intuitive. Canned templates and styles help you get a design going in no time at all. The spark page option surprised me, since it makes creating a micro website really easy. I also loved that you can have mobile apps installed on your phone and your projects seamlessly sync between them.

Cons

Some integrations are missing. You cannot import photos from flickr for example, of from OneDrive or Google Drive. Video options are limited, and power features are missing for more advanced users. I also had some problems when loosing connection, I couldn't save my files and had to start over.

Excellent tool for quick social graphic design

I use spark daily when creating social posts for my company. I also utilize the tool for other design projects occasionally.

Pros

The UI is intuitive and the template library is very useful when creating graphics. It's hard to create something that doesn't look nice aesthetically when using Spark. A new update has allowed users to import their own fonts.

Cons

Rarely, I've noticed a bug when saving images. The resulting file is all black and unusable. This only seems to happen when working with large dimensions (over 4000px on either side). It usually can be fixed by saving, exiting, and attempting to download the graphic once more.

My Experience with Adobe Spark

For a Blogger like it, Adobe Spark is like a turning point. Its enhanced our Designs of Blog posts and Poster and Maxed Viewer's Attention. Its Kinda a marketting tool.

Pros

Adobe Spark is a Great tool for creating attractive and awesome posters for any occassion. It has Enhanced the way of projecting contents. It Serves a very purpose in making ad posters and much more. There are millions of posters available for free to Customize and Make you own posters from. It has some unique features like Brandify, Multilple Font Styles and Effects and much more.

Cons

Its has some lag during processing an image and while saving a poster.

Adobe Spark Edu

Students in Anderson One use Adobe Spark to create a variety of posters/collages, websites, and videos. Teachers also enjoy using it to create flyers for their classrooms and educational content to use with their students for specific lessons.

Pros

Adobe Spark is the perfect tool for student and teacher creation! Adobe Spark Post, Page, and Video are easy to use and make producing content a viable option in the classroom. Adobe Spark is used widely in Anderson One across K-12 classrooms and in a variety of content areas.

Cons

We are very happy with the edu access we have as teachers and students! The one suggestion would be to update the sharing settings students have within edu. Right now we do not want our students to connect with users outside of our district organizational group; therefore, it makes sharing Adobe Spark Pages very difficult.

Essential for Social Media Marketing

Absolutely love it! This helped me further the social media accounts I was assigned to run.

Pros

It is so convenient and makes great social media content. This is easy for the user to make professional content that is consistent throughout all forms of social media. I like that this app keeps up with trends and makes the user look more technologically savvy than they may or may not be. I used to have to use Photoshop for everything and then send it to my phone but this is a MILLION times better.

Cons

It takes up a lot of battery power when you use it. Very easy fix though, just make sure you have a charger.

Fulfills the features proposed

In general, the program surprised quite positively, as it offers countless possibilities in the creation of digital pieces for both social networks and video editing, as well as for creating websites. It allows you to produce these contents without much editing knowledge. The video production functions, despite being very basic, are still efficient. The website creation part, on the other hand, is more of a possibility, although it is a little more complex to use.

Pros

It is a software for editing images and videos for social networks, in addition to having a part focused on creating websites. It meets the proposal to create digital content quickly, and is a great option for those who have little knowledge in other more advanced tools. It has several options of ready-made templates with a wide possibility of customization. It can be accessed from the cell phone and is free.

Cons

Adobe Spark is not exactly for people who already work with digital creation, as it is a simpler tool. Therefore, designers and art directors who use other software to create the same pieces, may miss some tools. Another point is that despite having a great investment in website development, this possibility is the least easy to use within Spark.