Adobe Spark Reviews

Free business card maker

Good for video newbies

Pros

I used this software to edit together a bunch of video clips and add text and music. It is very user friendly for those who haven't used a lot of video production software. The features are fairly basic but got the job done for me. I was using the free version.

Cons

It did slow down when my video got longer.

Spark makes it easy!

It's great for making a quick professional post to Instagram and Facebook.

Pros

Spark has some great features for letting you post to social really fast with a really good, pro looking image.

Cons

It's easy to use but boy does it lack functionality which is probably why it's so easy to use 'cause it can't do a lot of stuff you might like.

A slightly confused and confusing platform for the layman or designers who should know better.

Pros

It's super simple and easy to pick up and use. It can let you dash designs together at a moments notice.

Cons

Why can I only have one brand campaign at a time? This seems like a ridiculous decision unless they are going to upcharge me later for that feature (which seems likely considering the Adobe model). That seems to kind of relegate this product to something only useable by a marketing person without any understanding of how to use any of the other Adobe products that can do what this program does better. It seems kind of like a training wheels program for an intern you hired to run your marketing department.

Create Stylish Posts

Overall, an excellent experience. A powerful product for free.

Pros

I love to be able to easily create stylish posts for my social media accounts. Easy to use and the templates are great.

Cons

It’s certainly not a dealbreaker but you have to pay to remove the watermark. Otherwise, no complaints.

Great so far!

Pros

This is another Adobe product I have recently gotten in to. It still saves time versus the previous way I was doing things and is good for the price.

Cons

I really haven't used it long enough to find anything that could make it go faster. I will submit something if I find it.

Spark

Overall, I think this is a good product, I'm just not sure this is the right product for me personally

Pros

I love that I can use the app on my phone or on a computer, the ease of using this program on the go is absolutely fantastic

Cons

It's taken me a while to get the hang of using adobe spark and sometimes I mess up using the controls when switching using the platform on my phone vs computer

I love the range of graphic options

We have turned some of our digital signage to more dynamic signs with Adobe Spark. It's easy and fast too!

Pros

With other free graphic softwares, I've been limited to creating only linear print/digital flyers, posters, and general signage. I love that I can create videos and websites with Spark.

Cons

There are limitations to the way that text displays (i.e. if you have too much text, the font becomes so small that you can no longer read it from far away).

Anyone Who Works With Images Needs To Give This A Try

This software is straight to the point and the free account is a value all business can take advantage of.

Pros

Great selection of images to choose from and use in my graphic designs.

Cons

Would like to see more templates that have only a suggested background and allows us to customize the wording.

Great tool for designing creative posts

Pros

We use this tool for creating posts for our social media campaigns. It is a great tool, easy to use and amazing design options.

Cons

Everything is really good. Could not come across any problems. Really helpful for any design team to come up with great posts for the web.

Really cool for social teams

Pros

For social teams looking to get great looking content up fast, this does the job. The output feels very polished versus the time taken to do

Cons

Not much - there could be more customisation on the effects and options, but I believe this will come down the line

I don't like Adobe Spark.

I do not recommend Adobe Spark. It hardly works, and when does it isn't very good.

Pros

Adobe Spark has a clean interface and generally is quick to load. The browser edition is surprisingly better than the desktop application.

Cons

Adobe Spark is very buggy and generally doesn't work on most of the platforms I use. The videos I do edit, are very choppy and slow, and the microphone feature hardly works.

The best tool for your business.

Pros

Easy to use interface. Preview work with an easy preview button. You can share your video with a simple link.

Cons

It's free but to get their logo removed from the credits you have to be a subscriber to Adobe products which is expensive. Text size cannot be adjusted.

Really good app

I work with social media management, and this app helps a lot when I am posting from my phone.

Pros

The templates and options to customize are amazing. It is very easy to use, very user friendly and straight to the point.

Cons

I wish I could have even more options of templates.

Surprisingly Easy

Pros

I didn't expect it to be as easy as it is to use this software. The theory to actual was very surprising and glad this program exits. It really puts a polish to your social media videos.

Cons

I don't like that its not as widely used as it should.

Quick setup to get you on your way to building a website

Pros

Loved the prebuilt features which saved me time and as a beginner to the software, allowed me to get right to work. Mobile access was a must. I built most of my first site via mobile

Cons

watermark with the free plan which was a bit of a headache

Great way for quick video slide shows

Overall it has been a great experience and I would recommend.

Pros

I love the simplicity to build quick videos. Basically anyone can figure it out and it is cloud-based.

Cons

What I like least about Adobe Spark is the speed after adding a lot of slide 25+. It gets very slow and constantly crashed on me.

Spark is a cool idea, needs some work

Pros

I like that Adobe Spark is available on mobile platforms. The interface looks nice.

Cons

I still think cross functionality with PS can be improved. Otherwise I know its early in its iteration so I imagine that more features will be rolled out.

webiste

Pros

I used abobe spark once to make a website. it was very intuitive and worked well on our mobile devices

Cons

I did not pay for the SW at the time as it was a corporate license, it lacks some of the super user friendly things that wix or squarespace has. but it does have more capability.

Good Idea not the ideal platform

I was impressed by the concept of this software, but overall I think a competitor could easily create something better

Pros

I was impressed at the idea behind this service Has potential to be better in the future

Cons

Not easy to use Tutorials could be easier to understand

Great for beginners.

It's great, simple to use and easy to navigate.

Pros

It's simple to use, for quick designs with no experience nessecary.

Cons

It is limited, eventually you'll outgrow it and want to make things more customized. But it is a great entry level for graphic design.

Adobe Spark is useful for schools

Pros

Adobe Spark is incredibly simple and easy to use. Its most useful use case, in my opinion, is as a teaching or learning tool for students to create presentations and projects. It's simple and clean and is a great introduction to creating layouts for the web.

Cons

The pro of the software is also its downfall. It's difficult to use for any kind of professional purposes because it is so restrictive. While the layouts you can create are clean and well-made, it's not so useful for creating websites or marketing materials for professional companies.

Good for Beginners

The overall experience is good.

Pros

Its good to learn video editing and other animation tasks for beginners. The interface is very simple and elegant.

Cons

Not good for professional people who require advanced features or high-level features.

Great Free Product

Pros

Spark is a great way to get started with video, graphic design and web design. It's free easy to use on desktop and mobile.

Cons

Does not play well with YouTube. Not sure why you can create the video but cannot post on YouTube

Nice tool for professional graphics

Pros

Its easy to use and the support you receive is top notch to create graphics and videos.

Cons

I really don't have a negative if you take it for what it is - an affordable solution to create media presentations you will enjoy it.

Adobe Spark

I like it! Its a cute little application for business owners.

Pros

This is a really cute design tool to make IG quotes and pics reflecting your brand colours.

Cons

It can be a bit clunky with exporting what you want but you can get around it.