AdScale Features

AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

AdScale Feature Summary

  • Live budget optimization
  • Single sign-on (SSO)
  • White label report generator
  • Automated reporting
  • Cross accounts performance dashboard
  • Click fraud protection
  • Algorithmic bid & budget management
  • Scheduled report distribution
  • Instant alerts
  • Benchmarking dashboard
  • IP traffic monitoring
  • Progress & trend analysis
  • Real-time adjustments
  • KPI visualization
  • 24/7 bid optimization
  • Advanced bidding tools
  • Campaign optimization
  • Actionable recommendations
  • Custom detection & prevention settings
  • Cross-account & cross-platform reports
  • Support for various optimization goals

Marketing Feature Comparison

Most popular features of all Marketing apps

A/B Testing (134 other apps)
API (359 other apps)
Activity Dashboard (192 other apps)
Campaign Analysis (175 other apps)
Campaign Management (154 other apps)
Content Management (150 other apps)
Customizable Branding (173 other apps)
Customizable Templates (174 other apps)
Data Import/Export (131 other apps)
Drag & Drop Interface (182 other apps)
Engagement Analytics (151 other apps)
Monitoring (163 other apps)
Multi-Channel Marketing (141 other apps)
Real Time Analytics (136 other apps)
Real Time Data (125 other apps)
Reporting & Statistics (182 other apps)
Social Media Integration (197 other apps)
Social Network Marketing (131 other apps)
Tagging (134 other apps)
Third Party Integration (186 other apps)

Competitor Feature Comparison

AdScale Feature Reviews

3 reviewers had the following to say about AdScale's features:

Guy Yom Tov

Extremely professional, quick & feels like I found real partners

2018-04-20

Scaling up marketing voice in a cost-effective way

Pros

Tailor-made features, amazing reporting&alerting system, smart bidding, long-term approach to data, multi-conversion abilities, availability time is 100%.

Cons

Lack of integration with second tier channels like Twitter and Yahoo.

Rating breakdown

Value for money
Ease of use
Features
Customer support

Time used: 1-2 years

Frequency of use: Daily

Likelihood to recommend

10/10
Source: Capterra
Helpful?   Yes   No
Read more
Roey Ben Nun

AdScale is a great app that help you optimize your Google Adwords campaigns with ease

2018-04-11

Pros

1.Reports - Adwords platforms gives you zero advanteges comparing to the Adscale reporting (report scheduling, easy to understand & compare) 2.Auto bid management & Budget utilization - it dosent matter if your a pro or ameteur at adwords this will take at least 60% of your day to day work and lets you put your attention to the other 40% (ads copy etc) 3.

Cons

Actually the cons are things that i know the developing team is working on so its a con that will turn in to a pro in the near future: The system misses on alerts that lets you know if the credit carf is expired or if the ads arent approved and so on.

Rating breakdown

Value for money
Ease of use
Features
Customer support

Time used: 2+ years

Frequency of use: Daily

Likelihood to recommend

10/10
Source: Capterra
Helpful?   Yes   No
Read more
Anonymous
A verified reviewer

Very Professional

2018-07-08

Pros

Their automatic recommendations are THE best. It really cuts your workday in half. I used it for Bid Automation based on clicks.

Cons

If they added a simple integration with Twitter (my main platform), it would have been an A+, but it still isn't bad.

Rating breakdown

Value for money
Ease of use
Features
Customer support

Time used: Free Trial

Frequency of use: Daily

Likelihood to recommend

8/10
Source: Capterra
Helpful?   Yes   No
Read more