Agility PR Solutions Reviews

Great customer service

Pros

The daily monitoring reports we get from Agility are great for tracking mentions of our organization and our programs in traditional and social media. Any time we have questions or are looking for additional coverage on a specific topic, the staff at Agility are quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Cons

The software takes a bit of time to get used to navigating if you do not use it on a daily basis, but the staff are always happy to help give a refresher/ walkthrough if needed.

accelerate your pitching results

Pros

is a complete solution for a PR agency, recommended if you don't have much time for pitching. ROI is very accurate too, this saves you a lot of time/

Cons

is too expensive for a small pr agency, and i think is more for an small pr agency, so it is complicated. Also customer service isn't helpful at all.

Dated platform that forced us to renew against our will

We initially contracted with Agility PR to develop relationships with personal finance reporters and bloggers to share updates on a consumer-focused financial planning tool we were developing at the time for existing and prospective mortgagees. During our first year with Agility, our leadership decided to shelve development of that product, which effectively eliminated our need for Agility's services....

Pros

That they allegedly manually update and refine their press contact database.

Cons

Platform overall feels dated. Lacks some polish and features available in competitors' solutions. Lock you into annual contracts and will enact automatic renewal 90 days prior to contract expiration.

Great option for any PR Agency

We moved from a well know media database provider to Agility and the exper8ence has been five-star Great training Fantastic customer support Real-time response to updates New features coming all the time Insightful training and best practice delivery

Pros

The number of media contacts, information stored and user-centric features. Access to a global database through a search or social monitoring tool.

Cons

It is very accurate but throws some curveballs in searches

Agility PR has to be a market leader

The ROI is excellent. We can send out targeted press releases and monitor the recipients' actions so we don't follow up to the wrong people. We can find influencers easily and see who is talking about our clients so we can engage with them promptly.

Pros

It's so easy to use, with an amazing database that actually finds relevant contacts

Cons

Nothing, we all love it. It saves us so much time especially for reporting

Horrible Customer Care and Data

I have never been happy with Agility. I wasted thousands of dollars on this database and I feel like I have been conned out of thousands of dollars that I could have put to use elsewhere.

Pros

Nothing please stay away from Agility. If you must use them revise the contract with a lawyer to hold them accountable for the data they say they have.

Cons

I have had many issues with Agility from fraudulent data to up their numbers to nightmare customer care. I should first off state that I was coming from Cision. The data in Agility is lacking and much of it is false. Agility has numerous contacts with generic emails EX. contact@pubname.com pr@pubname.com. When looking up a large outlet you can find that multiple contacts will have the same generic...

Negative Experience

Pros

I enjoyed the research team - they were always willing to help find missing contacts for the database

Cons

The database was full of generic emails instead of personal ones, and several times the emails bounced. The email pitching capabilities were confusing to use and not very customizable to fit into my current workflow.

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. We're glad to hear the research team has been helpful but apologize that you're not seeing the value you expected out of Agility. We're having your account manager get in touch to see what can be done to help.

Terrible Customer Service, Mediocre Solution At Best

Terrible. They rope you into an annual contract and their lists are not accurately tagged.

Pros

Ease of use I suppose. However, I would not recommend the product to anyone for the price.

Cons

If there were zero stars, that is the rating I would give Agility. I tried to cancel our account 6 weeks prior to the date we signed an annual agreement. Our customer rep told me that he sent an email months ago that automatically renewed our agreement for another year! As an agency owner who works with clients on a daily basis, I cannot believe the bait and switch in order to make a buck. We never treat our clients this way. Steer clear of Agility! Half of their lists are erroneous. I cannot tell you how many writers emailed us back after we pitched them saying they did not cover the topics Agility had them tagged under. Talk about embarrassing! PR platform is okay at best, and customer service is awful.