AgoraPulse Logo
AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

visit website

AgoraPulse Reviews - Page 4

Great Software for the price

No issues. It's a good tool that fits within my budget.

Pros

Intuitive. Tagging and posting are simple.

Cons

There is no feature to edit pictures. For example, it will tell you when a picture for Instagram is not proportioned correctly, but it's up to you to fix it. More times than not, it's just easier to make a square image, which isn't always ideal. Also, posting videos can be glitchy. There have been several times when I try to post videos, and they don't go through .... and I never get notified about it. It's easier (especially on Insta) to just post natively.

Hi there Aaron, Thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear that posting content has been an easy process for you. You are not the first person to ask for an "edit photo" feature ;) I've added your name to a feature notification list. When image editing capabilities are added to our roadmap, you'll be notified. It looks like you've been in touch with two of my great colleagues on the product team about videos. Hope they've helped make things easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Wonderful platform

We are figuring out what drives the most engagement, and the best way to implement the content based on the reports

Pros

I love the in depth reporting that Agorapulse provides. It lets me take a closer look at how my social media marketing efforts are effecting sales, and allows me to make adjustments where they are needed

Cons

Sometimes it won’t let me post a photo due to size of the image, but I can post it directly to social media if I go through the social platform itself

Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience, Mackenzie! Glad it allows you to optimize what you do with social media management. Lisa at Agorapulse

Seems Expensive, Worth Every Penny

With the number of accounts I manage, I was a little reluctant to subscribe due to the price level I would need to manage them all. The service I switched from allowed me to manage all of the accounts I needed to for about 1/4 of the monthly price of Agorapulse. That being said - you get what you pay for. After enduring weeks of connectivity issues that affected my ability to publish and create reports,...

Pros

The dashboard and user experience are great, but my main reason for subscribing was the reporting. The ease of exporting a report when a client needs it was the deciding factor.

Cons

Initially, I did not really like the price I was forced into with the number of accounts I manage.

Hi Matt, Thanks for the review and for REALLY getting what we're all about. You're right -- we're not the cheapest tool on the block. But we work hard to be the tool that gives agencies (like yours) and businesses the *best value.*. We're happy to have you use our tool and reach out if you'd like to learn more about what it can do for you and your clients. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

A product that met our needs

Super happy with onboarding. There were a few things we had to figure out, but customer service was on point!

Pros

We searched endlessly for a product that could support our needs and the needs of our client in one place. Several other platforms were just missing one or two crucial things. We use it to schedule, monitor and report for all of our clients!

Cons

There are some features that would be nice, like tagging products.

Hi Michele, We are so grateful for your kind words! Love hearing that you enjoy working with our shared calendars. We are currently working on improving this feature, I hope that you'll like the upcoming changes!

Close to Perfect

All good - it does lighten the load but conversation management the ability to search those conversations is key.

Pros

Has really been the ideal solution compared against all others. No 2 solutions have the exact same features or functionality - so it is very difficult to find the PERFECT solution. Agorapulse is CLOSE!

Cons

There are obvious features missing from this product - like canned responses in one social channel are NOT accessible in another. You cant search your communications for a user or a subject. Labelling a conversation or user has a funky drop down... so you have to remember your labels. There is still lots of manual work that has to be done so it is not perfect.

Hi Bob, I'm thrilled to hear that Agorapulse is your "almost perfect because no tool is perfect" solution! I see you're on our notification list for shared saved replies -- you'll be emailed when it moves forward on our roadmap. I use labels to search for certain users/topics, but yes, I do have to remember how I named the labels :) Thanks again for your review. Lisa at Agorapulse

Love Agorapulse!

So far it has been amazing. I cannot say enough about the outstanding customer support!

Pros

I love the ease of use of the platform, the robust features that it offers and the amazing customer support. It's in-depth reporting is a valuable asset, and compared to other platforms it is certainly an affordable solution.

Cons

No issues here. The only minor thing I came across is that the emoticon feature appears to be lacking and often does not have the emoji I am looking for.

Solid performer with great support

Pros

Ease of use Free Certification tools (Academy) Great customer support

Cons

Add-on features tend to add up Reporting and analytics need further refinement

Hi Benjamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We love to hear that you're enjoying our certification courses. Regarding the reports, please let me know if you have some specific feedback that you'd like to share with us. I'll be happy to jump on a call with you to discuss this. :-)

Favorite Social Scheduling Tool!

I have used numerous social media tools over the last 5 years and have found Agorapulse to be the easiest, with the most features available, even at the lowest tier subscription.

Pros

Ease of use. It is incredibly easy to schedule content, engage with followers, and create custom reports to better understand user behavior.

Cons

The need to use the app to post more than one photo to a post on IG. There are also often issues when trying to post an image to Facebook through a scheduled post. Many times the image doesn't end up appearing on the post. Would love if Agorapulse did an integration with Pinterest...and maybe even TikTok.

Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing your review! We are delighted to hear about your experience using Agorapulse! Unfortunately, due to Instagram's API limits, it is necessary to use the mobile app to post more than one picture on Instagram. We will keep you posted in case anything changes. I have also added your vote to the feature request to add TikTok and Pinterest. Cheers! Samia

The ONLY Social Media Tool You Need

I absolutely LOVE Agorapulse and look forward to continuing to add more of our clients to the service and growing with the support of Agorapulse.

Pros

I love how easy the software is to you and how easy it is navigate. Clients also enjoy the easy to read reports and the approval process with shared calendars.

Cons

The add-ons are very expensive. We have offset this by simply including it within our rate.

Hi Stephanie, I'm so glad you're enjoying shared calendars as a way to get content approved by your clients. Here's to your social media success! Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Platform at a Great Price

Wonderful! My favorite platform so far

Pros

I love how many options there are in this one platform. They always let me know if an image or video is not the right size, allow for listening and inbox options, and have a client approval options. Analytics are also helpful.

Cons

Client approval process could use some works in being able to just leave comments without changing the status, and being able to hide posts from clients until they are ready for approval. Or, have a setting where a client can only comment or approve, but the post also must be approved by someone else (me!) before getting published.

THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE IN THE MARKET

I love the tecnical support available, with knowledgeable technical staff.

Pros

I totally dig AGORAPULSE, the software is very user-friendly and visually appealing. AGORAPULSE includes all the functions that we require in our social media marketing company, Publicaciones, messages, reports, and much more.

Cons

I have not yet found somethign I do not like about AGORAPULSE.

Mil gracias, Javier! I'm so glad your agency is having a great experience with Agorapulse. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Lisa at Agorapulse

Title of the 2ème Ligne Review

Pros

The most appreciate is the team process integration to validate the contents with our customer

Cons

The least appreciate is that we need to buy more to have automatic statistics monthly and the uncapacity to schedule automatic stories

Hi Sebastien! Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We are so happy to hear you find our team process so helpful. We know this must save valuable time for you and your team, and time is important! Thank you for your feedback and I have added your vote to the product list about scheduling stories. This way if our Product Team releases this feature, you will be notified! :) All the best, Candace Agorapulse

Agora makes life easy

Pros

The layout and how easy it is to use. You can teach new staff members the basics pretty easily and the saved hashtag section can be a lifesaver for when you're lacking a bit of imagination.

Cons

The Instagram section still lacks a bit, recently multiple photos have been added but I'd love to see story posts (both on IG + FB) become available.

HI Conner, Thanks a bunch for your review. I always thought of the saved hashtags feature as a time saver -- but you're right, it's great as a brain add-on when you can't think of anything crafty! Guess what: we offer scheduling for Instagram stories! It's via push notifications just like carousels. Definitely reach out support for more info. I'd love to see you using that as soon as possible :) Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Best Social Media Management Tool For Agecies

Pros

I love Agora Pulse so much! No other tool I have used compares. There are many tools out there that have similar features but none that have them all in one software like Agora Pulse. As an agency, Agora Pulse is a must. It has brilliant scheduling, community management and reporting as well as extra features like social listening, UTM link builders and so much more.

Cons

The only real downside of Agora Pulse is that it doesn't look as good as its competitors in terms of UI.

Hi there, I'm so glad your agency is seeing tons of value with our social media management tool. Could you reach out to support and say that you'd like to speak to me about our UI? I'd love to get your insights. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse is the best platform for social media executives

It's been an exciting journey with Agorapluse, I have been a user of the platform for the last 3 years and its the best platform ever, for me!

Pros

1. Easy to use; The platform has is simple and easy to navigate even for first-time users. 2. The reports are comprehensive and provide basic data everyone needs. 3. Easy bulk/single post scheduling via the calendar layout. 4. The platform is easy on the budget, for less $1068 for an exec working with just 3 social media platforms. 5. Agorapluse has helped me grow my audience by over 80% through moderation and social listening. 6. The mobile app makes it easy to publish, schedule or keeps up with your content and audiences even on the go! 7. The great social media listening and monitoring tool in Agorapulse keeps me up-to-date with all conservations around my brand (CPA Uganda)

Cons

1. Consistence in reports is the only issue, It would be awesome to have comparable reports across all platforms.

Hi there Eric, Wow -- thank you for sharing your 3-year journey with Agorapulse. Soooo glad it's helped your company grow. And heads up -- we're working on unified reports right now. I can't give you a date of when it's coming out, but I'll add your name to our feature notification list when a date is firm. Thanks again, Lisa at Agorapulse

Easy and direct to the point

Agorapulse is super easy to use and I have enjoyed digging into it to further build out our social media marketing. The reports make it easy to see at a glance how our strategy has improved outreach. I've used those graphs to win a few arguments too. ;)

Pros

I love the listening tools. It makes it very easy to see how our brand recognition is improving in our space. I also like that I can easily see what our competitors are doing simply by broadening the hashtags we are looking for. Publishing with approvals is easy and I like the idea of the queues, but we've yet to implement them for want of enough content.

Cons

I hate that I can only have 1 active inbox rule for Instagram. Instagram is our primary social platform but every time I've tried to add a new rule it replaces the current one, very frustrating.

Thank you for leaving this review, Mickey! I love hearing that you've enjoyed working with our tool. Regarding the moderation rules, you can create more than one. However, if there are multiple Inbox Assistant rules that could potentially match an Inbox item, we only apply the top one (the one higher in the list). I'm reaching out to you to answer all your questions about our moderation rules. Thank you!

Great agency resource

The support team is amazing and responsive, overall the system is reliable.

Pros

Agora pulse allows our team to efficiently manage multiple social media accounts for our business and our clients.

Cons

There are some functions that could be improved or added, but I know they are on the roadmap to be implemented. Such as scheduling stories. Also, I love the custom reports feature, but find the costs to be high to justify the use.

Hi Kylie, Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track! Thank you.

Using Agorapulse for Community Management

I really do enjoy Agorapulse. We used to use Buffer before they took away their Reply function.. Agorapulse is a great choice and much cheaper.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of replying to guests, forwarding to my peers when escalated, viewing old conversations, and scheduling posts.

Cons

The Social Listening isn't the easiest to view. Sometimes the posts that are scheduled can be delayed.

I'm so glad your business came over to Agorapulse, Kenzie! It sounds like our inbox has helped your teams be more efficient. Lisa at Agorapulse

Doist social support team

Not perfect but does the job

Pros

Integrate with many profiles, Expand tab to see user information, Simple report system, Easy to review and reply

Cons

More filter options such as filter out messages assigned to others, easy way to add gifs, east way to assign messages like just start typing and filter members, more quick response when you review and then reply right after, a better way to add saved replies at once instead of adding them for each channel.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Keita! We are currently workin on some new Inbox features that I'm sure you will love. :-)

Best User Interface and Good Value

Overall, I'm really glad we switched to Agorapulse. I used to go cross-eyed every time I opened our old tool. The UI is a step above and makes managing your social media a lot easier. We're a small company, so we found it the best value as well.

Pros

The user interface is excellent. Easy to set up and very intuitive. Inbox and social monitoring features are excellent. Well organized in a single Inbox or Listening "Box" and easy to keep track of what you've reviewed and what needs to be acted on. Blows away the competition on this front. Easy drag and drop functionality if you need to edit unpublished content. I love the tagging and labeling features. Makes it easy to categorize your content for future use.

Cons

Embedded analytics are intuitive and informative but the free analytic tools are very limited. If you want a "year in review" summary, can't be done without buying the Power Reports which nearly doubles the price. Just don't have the budget as a small business. On this aspect, Agorapulse loses to the competition. While it's super easy to schedule posts, I wish all of the apps allowed you to tag in Agorapulse so you didn't have to go in after it publishes to update the tags. Twitter works seamlessly, but LinkedIn does not. Sort of defeats the purpose. Not Agorapulse's fault, but it does diminish the value of the tool (or any other tool like it).

My job would be so much harder without this!

This product has been amazing as a social media manager. It solves so many problems that I had with other software. Even though my job is social media, I could spend an entire work day without ever going on a social media platform, thanks to Agorapulse.

Pros

-Respond to comments, messages, and mentions all in one place -Easily see what is being published when and for which page -Set up filters to automatically review or hide comments -Duplicate posts

Cons

-Emojis in publishing feature are lacking (missing a lot of them) -Once a post has been scheduled to multiple platforms/pages, these are no longer linked. If you need to edit the post after scheduling, you will have to make edits to each individual page/platform -On publishing calendar, there is no "select all" button. To view all scheduled posts, you must individually select each page to view it on the calendar at once

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kaylie! We're really glad you've enjoyed working with Agorapulse. Based on your comments, I can already tell that you will LOVE all the new features that we'll add soon. Looking forward to hearing from you! Samia

We love Agorapulse!

We were using buffer before, and it was very disorganized. Agorapulse has exceeded my expectations with over 60 stores that we run social media for.

Pros

The thing I like most about Agorapulse is the bulk publish option. This saves me so much time because some of our clients like to have more than one post a day. Bulk publishing gets it done in just a few minutes!

Cons

The thing I like least about Agorapulse is how when you schedule something under queued, it still doesn't show up under the scheduled tab. I wish it would. I also dislike how I can not assign on bulk publishing or post on instagram and facebook at the same time using bulk publishing.

Hi Emily, Thank you for sharing your review with us! I love to hear that you are saving time with our bulk publishing options! Also, we are working on a few updates on our publishing options that I'm sure you're going to love! Feel free to get back to us with your feedback after you test this. :-) Thanks!

Easily the best scheduler on the market

I was looking for a social scheduler for a long time. Nothing really fit, unfortunately. There just wasn't a platform that had the right mix of posting abilities and analytics. Until I found AgoraPulse, anyway. This site has absolutely killed it for me. I'm just at the beginning of my social media journey, but this is the site that's gonna help boost me

Pros

Listeners are incredible for giving you information about happenings in your field and helping you develop new content. The scheduler is extremely easy to use, and allowing you to build posts across platforms at the same time is a game-changer. I also LOVE the ability to save #hashtag groups The analysis tools are unbeatable. So much detail about your growth in one place.

Cons

I don't like that you can't get a full view of your daily schedule across all social media platforms unless you're a higher tier user.

Hi there Trent, I'm so glad to hear that our features have helped you manage the incoming and outgoing content of your social media profiles! If there's anything else we can do to make your experience better, please reach out. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

This is the social management tool for 2021 !!

So far we have loved using Agora Pulse and haver recommended it to other colleagues around the globe. Out of all of the others out there doing similar, we have found this to be the best and will are set to use it even more in the new year. With new clients coming on board that we will be helping as part ofd their design collective and management of the back end of the business.

Pros

We love the integration to all fo the Socials and, ease of setting up the various formats and changes needed when posting and scheduling out across multiple profiles and platforms. Massively user friendly, even when creating posts ready for clients or others to review and approve before going out.

Cons

Wish the reporting was easier to produce, however that could be that we just need to retrain after using it for a while!?!

Hi Elliot, Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are glad that you and your team loved our platform, our staff will be pleased to hear this!

Simplified Management for Multiple Social Networks

Agorapulse makes it easy to post content, engage in social listening, and respond to comments for multiple networks. It saves me a lot of time as opposed to using each separate network.

Pros

The main thing that set Agorapulse apart for us was the advanced reporting, which makes it easy to share social media ROI with executives.

Cons

No issues I can think of. It would be nice to combine reporting for multiple networks without additional fees.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, Ryan!