AgoraPulse Logo
AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

visit website

AgoraPulse Reviews - Page 5

Easily the best scheduler on the market

I was looking for a social scheduler for a long time. Nothing really fit, unfortunately. There just wasn't a platform that had the right mix of posting abilities and analytics. Until I found AgoraPulse, anyway. This site has absolutely killed it for me. I'm just at the beginning of my social media journey, but this is the site that's gonna help boost me

Pros

Listeners are incredible for giving you information about happenings in your field and helping you develop new content. The scheduler is extremely easy to use, and allowing you to build posts across platforms at the same time is a game-changer. I also LOVE the ability to save #hashtag groups The analysis tools are unbeatable. So much detail about your growth in one place.

Cons

I don't like that you can't get a full view of your daily schedule across all social media platforms unless you're a higher tier user.

Hi there Trent, I'm so glad to hear that our features have helped you manage the incoming and outgoing content of your social media profiles! If there's anything else we can do to make your experience better, please reach out. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

This is the social management tool for 2021 !!

So far we have loved using Agora Pulse and haver recommended it to other colleagues around the globe. Out of all of the others out there doing similar, we have found this to be the best and will are set to use it even more in the new year. With new clients coming on board that we will be helping as part ofd their design collective and management of the back end of the business.

Pros

We love the integration to all fo the Socials and, ease of setting up the various formats and changes needed when posting and scheduling out across multiple profiles and platforms. Massively user friendly, even when creating posts ready for clients or others to review and approve before going out.

Cons

Wish the reporting was easier to produce, however that could be that we just need to retrain after using it for a while!?!

Hi Elliot, Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are glad that you and your team loved our platform, our staff will be pleased to hear this!

Simplified Management for Multiple Social Networks

Agorapulse makes it easy to post content, engage in social listening, and respond to comments for multiple networks. It saves me a lot of time as opposed to using each separate network.

Pros

The main thing that set Agorapulse apart for us was the advanced reporting, which makes it easy to share social media ROI with executives.

Cons

No issues I can think of. It would be nice to combine reporting for multiple networks without additional fees.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, Ryan!

Love Agorapulse!

My experience with Agorapulse overall has been good. I feel like I am able to engage with our audience more and be able to respond to questions/comments in a more timely manner than I was prior to using the software. It has also helped immensely with scheduling content.

Pros

I love being able to have all my comments and messages from different platforms all in once place and being able to respond to them directly through Agorapulse is a huge help.

Cons

The only thing I feel is missing is the ability to save posts as drafts without scheduling. It would come in handy as sometimes I have to draft up posts and don't always have a set date in mind right away. Having this feature would help me out quite a bit and make it so I truly can keep all my social planning in one place.

Hi Jen, I'm glad our all-in-one social media dashboard is working so well for you. I've added you to our feature notification list for draft posts. You'll be emailed when drafts moves on our product roadmap. Thanks again! Lisa at Agorapulse

Everything in one place

The boss was reluctant to pay this much for it, but I have showed him the value in it with the reports & time it saves me being able to cross post and not have to go to different publishers & keep formatting the same post over and over. I've had a couple of errors over the 6 months but the customer support are really quick and helpful. I just wish that the IGTV & carousel posts was a function for me to use then it would have everything.

Pros

I love having everything in one place and seeing all of my posts on a calendar, helps to keep me organised and going back through previous posts without having to go over to different apps and websites is a big bonus.

Cons

The instagram publishing could be better, I can't post a carousel or IGTV which means I still have to go and use creator studio which is a pain, as I'd like to be able to do it all in one place.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to know that our tool is meeting your expectations! You can schedule your carousel posts using Agorapulse. I will reach out to you internally to explain you all the details. Unfortunately, IGTV is not available on Instagram's API but we'd love to implement this once it's available. Again, thanks so much for all your comments!

A great social media product with many features

Agorapulse has been my favourite tool so far when using social media schedulers. I would highly recommend it!

Pros

Agorapulse is awesome when it comes to finding one tool that does it all. Reporting to scheduling and social media monitoring - I used to have separate products for each one but I love that Agorapulse has it all!

Cons

I think the reporting can be more detailed, especially when it comes to clicks and profile visits on Instagram

Hello there, Thanks so much for sharing your suggestions with us! We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed working wit Agorapulse.

Positive experience so far!

Pros

I like that all social media touches this software. My team used to use two different tools, one for posting and another for replying to comments. It's great to have everything in one place.

Cons

I would like to have more sophisticated tools to see how our Instagram feeds look while prepping posts on the scheduling tool. I would also like the ability to review reporting based on how we tag comments.

Hi there, Definitely reach out to our support team with your wish to have an Instagram Grid view. They'll add your name to our feature request list. Lisa at Agorapulse

Pleased with AgoraPulse

I would definitely recommend AgoraPulse to others because it gets the job done.

Pros

I like that I am able to manage most of my social media accounts on one platform. The scheduling function allows me to schedule my posts ahead of time. This is especially useful around the holiday season or when I have other activities to do.

Cons

I dislike that I get so many email notifications. I also dislike the fact that LinkedIn requires tokens. The mobile app is not user-friendly and it does not allow me to post multiple images. AgoraPulse needs to allow you to post multiple images at once. It also needs to have an autofill option when tagging other users.

Hi Jodi-Ann, Thank you for sharing this review with the community. You can disable the e-mail notifications from your settings. I will be reaching out to you internally to give you more details on how to fix this, Thank you!

Good value, good support

Really good social media management tool for small to medium teams wanting a straightforward way to manage social accounts across the business.

Pros

Agora is a great way to manage multiple social accounts in one place, and has been really easy for the team to pick up and use. The review / approve system works really well for more junior staff and the support from the agora team is really good. The additional training & support is also really helpful. Reports are good too.

Cons

We find the keyword monitoring a little patchy in practice - it doesn't pick up all the mentions of the brands we are tracking. It also doesn't have a stand out feature that adds something extra to the mix - like content discovery, social ads integration - which would give even better value.

Hi James, Thanks for sharing your comments with us! We're glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping your team! You can connect your Facebook Ad Accounts to Agorapulse to reply to all the messages on your social Ads from our Inbox. I'm reaching out internally with more info on this. Hope this helps!

Excellent Tool for Social Media Customer Support!

Overall, my team's experience has been fantastic! We really love using this tool for communicating with our customers.

Pros

There's so much I love about Agorapulse! Comments come in very quickly, are very easy to read in the context of the original post and surrounding comments, and it is also very easy respond quickly to customers and close out the comment. Form and function blend really well in the tool, it's easy to use and it's not cluttered so it doesn't overwhelm the eyes and brain while working. I enjoy the reporting tools and that I can have them automatically generated for me once a week and emailed.

Cons

The thing I like least about Agorapulse is that I can't easily apply one saved reply to multiple social profiles. I want to see a toggle where I can choose which pages the Saved Reply will be applied to. We have quite a few profiles where we have the same replies across, and it's frustrating to have to recreate it for each one. I also find that customer support can be very confusing if you don't...

Hi Forest, Thank you for sharing this review with us. We are truly delighted to hear about your experience using our tool. I am reaching out to you internally to learn more about how we could improve our features for your team. Thanks in advance for your contribution! Samia

Six plus months of use

Overall, I chose Agorapulse because of its scheduling and social listening features. The cost of the software is about the middle of the road but I feel like the features included for the cost make it seem like you're getting premium software for a great price.

Pros

I like the option to follow social conversations but I sometimes find this part of the software a little challenging to use. I've been using it for a little over six months and I'm sure there are features that I've yet to use to the full capacity.

Cons

Some of the integrations aren't as seamless as I'd prefer them to be.

Hi Jae, We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Helpful for Nonprofits

Our team has enjoyed the time that Agorapulse has saved us. It's allowed our communications team to become much more efficient.

Pros

I like that Agorapulse offers a nonprofit discount and is an affordable option for social media management. Our team is small, so we just needed a pretty simple, easy to use platform. Agorapulse has made it easier to post across all our social media channels and view comments and messages all in one place.

Cons

I don't like that you can't do link customization or video customization with Facebook posts. It's also impossible to post multiple photos or a combo of photos and videos in one Instagram post. So there are things that I still have to do specifically on each social media channel.

Hi Liz, So glad Agorapulse is working well for your nonprofit organization. And good news -- we do offer Facebook video thumbnail customization and Instagram carousel publishing (via push notifications). (The Facebook API won't let any third party tool do link customizations, sadly.) Definitely reach out to our 24/7 support team to show you how to use these features! Best, Lisa at Agorapulse

Good Software

Very good - we used as a free trial and have been using the software since the end of that.

Pros

A calendar view, allowing clients to approve posts and the analytics are all good functions

Cons

Not being able to schedule multi pictures to Instagram or Instagram Stories directly

Hi Mel, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! Unfortunately, due to an Instagram API limitation, it's not possible to publish your content directly on Instagram. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately this is something that is out of our control.

Great to hit the ground running and see results very quickly

Previously our socials were largely inactive with sporadic human posts and webhooks when a new blog was posted. This has enabled us to start posting more, see results in slowly increasing interaction, and has made keeping track of our social media easier and less of an effort.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to start using AgoraPulse, and that the UI was intuitive. I am still learning how to use the platform most effectively, but I was able to hit the ground running and start scheduling posts on multiple accounts very quickly after creating the account. I didn't even wait for the free trial to expire before opting to purchase!

Cons

(Caveat: still learning the tool) I think the Categories section could be more easily accessible from the sidebar, and it would be great if there was an option to create Category posts across multiple channels, the same way I am able to when I publish one post at a time. If I want to bulk load a certain Category that will post on both Twitter and LinkedIn at the same time & day, it seems that I have...

Pretty pretty good

Overall I am happy with Agorapulse, especially for the pricepoint. I also am pleased with the customer service. Thank you!

Pros

I love the cal views and that you are able to publish and assign via the calendar. I like the filter tools for comments and posts, although sometimes they dont catch everything. I like being able to set up automatic labels and see the results in reports.

Cons

I would like to see this platform work more cohesively with Instagram and Facebook stories, both with scheduling and most importantly with reporting. I have found that the reporting functionality around stories lacks greatly. It never captures more than our most recent day of stories, and with stories being the highest engaged with posts, it would be great to see the numbers around that. And I have the same complaints about reporting and tracking IG TV.

Hi Carmen, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I have just created a suggestion to improve our reports based on your feedback. If you have anything else to add, please let us know. :-)

Good Value

I've been using Agorapulse for nearly a year. Overall, it is a great option for a small business. It offers more features than other similarly priced products.

Pros

Agorapulse is a great value for small businesses or small agencies, offering a good selection of features.

Cons

The app is serviceable but could be better. Also, I find the geolocation feature lacking when trying to add your location to a post.

Hi Donald, Thanks for sharing this review with our team! We are glad to hear more about your experience using Agorapulse!

Good but can improve

We have the money for that kind of tool so it is good enough at that price, but i woul expect much more if the price was higher.

Pros

Ability to monitor most of our social accounts and reply directly

Cons

We can't have all our social accounts (eg Facebook Groups) and notification are very poor. The hourly basis doesn't work for us and we can't trust the notifs as sometimes they just to show up at all for many hours/days. It was very long to set up and required talks with customer service but nothing was really repaired.

Easy and robust

Everything has been very easy. We did the trial for a couple of months to test it out, and when it came time to move over it was seamless and easy. Their customer service has been so helpful and nice whenever I have questions.

Pros

I really enjoy the easy-to-use interface for scheduling, but most of all I love the Power Reports add-on. It takes minutes to set up and schedule to run on a regular basis, looks professional and is easy to add analysis to and share with management.

Cons

A few tiny quirks, but customer service is amazing and provides workarounds/tips or adds to their suggestions from users for their developers.

Hi Laura, What an awesome review of Agorapulse, thank you! It means so much to us that you took the time out of your day to complete this. We are so happy to hear that you love the Power Reports as much as we do! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out. Cheers, Candace

Best in the Business!

Since we switched to Agorapulse, our overall experienced has been fantastic! Their entire team has been supportive, and always there to lend a helping hand. Another great thing they do is reach out to he end users like us. They are always asking for feedback on what and where they can improve. This means a lot to an agency like us who depends on their platform for a great deal to make sure we are satisfying our customers needs.

Pros

Some of the features that are critical to our agency and customers is the ability to have multiple users managing multiple accounts without seeing every other account we manage. This leads to less confusing and just a better overall experience and work environment for our entire team. Another HUGE feature is the ability to group several accounts together as nearly one. Meaning when we manage social accounts for a franchise brand, we don't have to go through and schedule for each individual account. It can be done in one click of the mouse which is GREAT!

Cons

Any Cons that we have encountered have actually been addressed by the Agorapulse customer support team and were either resolved or we were told they were actually in beta testing at the moment and to look for them in future updates.

Hi Eddie, Thank you for sharing this review with the community! We are delighted to hear about your experience using Agorapulse. If you have any other comments or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us anytime! Thanks!

High Quality SMM Software

I've not found an overall better software for social media management and I highly recommend it to all those I know is social media.

Pros

There is much to like about the software, the publishing calendar, and the inbox feature happen to be at the top of my list. Being able to see an overview by each week or monthly plus by each individual channel is extremely useful. An inbox feature that actually works for all the channels to keep everything localized, plus keeping our teams' responses the same by using the saved replies feature help our branding voice.

Cons

The listening feature could be improved across the channels, however it is still very useful.

So glad our inbox and publishing calendar are working well for you ... so much so that you're recommending it to others! Lisa at Agorapulse

Really good all-in-one tool

I need to post, respond to comments and private messages, and analyze the impact of my actions for multiple brands. This all-in-one tool is really complete and very easy to use. I especially like the ability to put keywords to posts and messages for reporting.

Pros

I especially like the fact that it is all-in-one: - Schedule posts (like its competitors), - Reply to private messages and comments, - Tagging posts and messages, - Pretty comprehensive analysis of results, - The social network listening by brand is very useful.

Cons

- You can't quickly change the visuals and links depending on the social network. - A "sub-tag" system would be a plus for analysis. - The analytics do not allow to separate organic and paid results on Facebook. - KPIs like CTR or engagement rates should be added.

Hi Bertrand, Here is Samia. Thank you for sharing this review with our community! A new way to change the visuals for every social network will soon be available with our new publishing composer. Stay tuned!

If You're Looking For A Social Media Manager, Search No Further!

Pros

After a long (and painful) search for a social media management platform, we are so, so thankful we stumbled upon Agorapulse. This has been our go-to software and is easy to use for users and managers alike. Our team loves this tool!

Cons

We've been using for almost a year and the only thing that's a haggle is the inability to schedule stories, though that is a limitation of Instagram, not Agorapulse.

Hi Ashley! The team here at Agorapulse is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you!

Agorapulse Review

Pros

What I enjoy about Agorapulse is the organization it gives me when scheduling posts for the month/week. My favorite feature is the automatic publishing for Facebook and how easy it is to post for Instagram. The convenience of saving hashtags for different categories is also a plus. Being able to respond to comments and messages through the inbox tab, has indeed helped in making sure I don't miss any important messages from clients.

Cons

There's nothing I strongly dislike about Agorapulse, I would just say there have been some bug issues, but the company is pretty quick in responding to any delays or concerns.

Hi Emma, I'm sooooo glad that Agorapulse is helping you with your publishing and incoming conversations! Isn't the saved hashtags feature a total timesaver? It helps me when I'm in a hashtag fog for sure. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

A lot of missing features

It has been very helpful to be able to manage multiple social media accounts on one platform but there are still some features that it doesn't cover so I still have to go back to the original app platform to complete the task.

Pros

Listening feature (mentions and hashtags, though setting up a hashtag has been temperamental for me), Reports, easy access to publishing and all accounts

Cons

No grid-view for scheduling IG posts, difficult to set up a new hashtag for Listening feature, Reports are missing some metrics that the IG app provides (like profile visits), can't schedule IG stories on desktop

Hi there, So glad you like the all-in-one aspect of our social media marketing tool. Did you know that you can schedule Instagram Stories with a push notification? Please reach out to our support team for more details. Hope that helps you better manage your Instagram business profiles! Lisa at Agorapulse

Good Social Media Scheduling & Mgmt Tool

Pros

The interface is easy to navigate and you can easily customize each post when scheduling. I also like that you can easily group each client's social media profiles into groups. Another feature that is helpful for our team is that we can easily create social posts and then assign team members to them for tasks such as proofing.

Cons

The chat support while it is helpful it isn't always the quickest support. It is often a few hours before support is able to help you resolve your issue. Also, you aren't able to white-label/ remove the Agorapulse branding from the shared calendars which are used in sharing content for clients to approve.

Thank you for sharing this review, Mykila! So glad to hear about your experience with Agorapulse! I'm so sorry to hear that the support wasn't as quick as you expected. We're normally known for our exceptional and quick customer service, and we regret that we missed the mark. We'll reach out internally to follow up on this. Again, thank you!