AgoraPulse Logo

AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

AgoraPulse Reviews - Page 6

Happy Social Scheduler

Fantastic. I switched from Hootsuite and don't regret it at all. I spent quite a fair amount of time researching this and it's lived up to my expectations.

Pros

Very easy to use. The metrics and reporting is top notch.

Cons

Instagram 'Post Now' feature sometimes fails or is delayed. I can't completely fault Agorapulse for this however as I'm sure there may be API issues on Instagrams side.

Great tool for managing a team of social media contricutors

Agorapulse scales well if you are managing a team creating content and I use it across several clients/companies. Support is great and the UI is friendly. Is my preferred platform when managing teams, particularly teams with non-techies using the platform. If you are a solo marketer however and require many more social media pages, SocialBee is a lot cheaper and has the same features (relatively), but isn't nearly as user friendly as Agorapulse. I have tried MANY MANY MANY management apps and Agorapulse remains my favourite. My preference is to create posts that are assigned to content categories making many alternatives a lot more work.

Pros

Easy to use, 'content category' approach to posting, LOVE the post duplication feature, love the post queue layout, great non-threatening UI (most of the alternatives have awful UI making it imposing for new users), best product for teams managing social media, great support, great Facebook group for users.

Cons

Price is reasonably expensive but most other options worth considering are much more expensive and don't have some of Agorapulse's really useful features.

Hi Chris, We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you. Samia

Great tool for nonprofit communications

Working with the Agorapulse staff has been positive. They are responsive and have many blog posts and training materials.

Pros

Agorapulse has enabled us to use our social media accounts as real tools for community engagement and fundraising. The dashboard is easy to navigate and scheduling posts to multiple accounts saves us time while helping keep our messaging consistent across \audiences. The metrics and reporting tools give us all the data we could ever want and has helped up refine our strategy to improve engagement.

Cons

Posting videos needs to be easier. Instagram stories needs to be included. Posting multiple images in one Instagram post needs to be included. The search function for posts could be better. Why have a tagging feature when we can't search by tags?

Hello Kellen! Thank you for leaving us such a detailed review! We hope that you're enjoying our new set of publishing features! Samia

Agorapulse Review

Pros

I like how the calendar gives you a great overview of what you have scheduled for the week, month. Organizing posts is simple and the program is essentially user friendly. The analytics gives a detailed glimpse at how the social media platforms are performing, giving (what I believe) is a complete breakdown.

Cons

One big con is the ability to edit posts that were created at once. Once the post is created, you have to individually edit them if need be. This is quite time consuming. I also find the posting process on mobile to be quite lengthy, especially when posting to Instagram.

Hi Jessica, Here's Samia with the Product team at Agorapulse. Thank you for sharing your feedback about our publishing features! I wanted to reach out to let you know that we are working on some improvements that will allow you to edit your content easily! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at product@agorapulse.com Cheers! Samia

The team that helps our team

For me customer service is very important. The Agorapulse team are always extremely helpful. They address and resolve every problem or query raised by our team timeously and courteously. Like the grease in our gears, they work hard behind the scenes to ensure that we are able to deliver excellent customer service to our clients, with measurable results. They are the team that helps our team.

Pros

The product is not necessarily easy to use but the support team behind the software really dilutes the difficulty.

Cons

We are still working on the reporting mechanisms which can sometimes be overly complicated for our clients - sometimes they feel simpler is better.

Hi there Dustin, I'm thrilled to hear that our customer service employees are the "team that helps your team." If there's anything else we can do for your agency, let us know. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Efficient and Effective Software

Excellent software, user-friendly, team-orientated, and great versatility to customize to your organizations needs.

Pros

This software is effective and efficient for scheduling posts, reviewing comments and replying to messages. It provides such a solid platform for you and your team to create, edit, and approve posts allowing for long-term planning and scheduling of social media.

Cons

The only downfall is not being able to boost posts within the software, so users who manage social media still need direct access to Facebook or the platform to boost posts.

Hi Kayla, It's so great to hear how Agorapulse is working for your company! I've added your name to a notification list for boost posts -- should the feature get added to our roadmap, you'll be notified. Thanks! Lisa at Agorapulse

A must have for Social Media management

Overall this has been a valuable tool for me and my business and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

This program was easy to implement and understand from the get-go. It makes posting to several platforms easy and fast. The duplicate post feature is great for not having to re-create a post to be used on different channels when you just need to add a couple of minor adjustments for different audiences.

Cons

The certificates or whatever they are called would expire for no reason or come disconnected from the channel but it was usually an easy fix if I was near a computer.

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Brian! I am sorry that you've experienced some issues with your tokens. I will reach out to you internally to make sure that we can prevent this from happening again. Thanks! Samia

We couldn't be happier

It's been great. We were using Hootsuite previously but Agorapulse blows it away!

Pros

It does absolutely everything we need. Similar apps that we tested just didn't have all of the same features available.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything! The dashboard is easy to set up, easy to use and well supported.

Hi Tamara, Thanks so much for the glowing review of Agorapulse! I'm glad your team is seeing great value in our social media management tool. Lisa at Agorapulse

Great mid-tier social media management software

So far the price is right, the customer service has been great and we haven't had any major technical issues,

Pros

AgoraPulse provides good value for the cost. While it doesn't have the most features of any SMM software, it provides the basic features, as well as some mid-tier features as well. The reports are easy to generate, customize and read and I particularly like the ability to compare any time periods against each other, not just month over month.

Cons

The only issue I have with AgoraPulse is that it can't track engagement on ads - only page posts.

Hi there, Thank you for sharing this review with the Capterra community. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Agorapulse.

Great for reporting - Aaron

Very positive, everyone who receives the weekly/monthly/quarterly report enjoys the top-line stats and it makes it very easy to monitor fluctuations.

Pros

We mainly use Agorapulse for weekly, monthly & quarterly reports. I carried out extensive research into the various suppliers and the reports from Agorapule are definitely the best - the look/feel is second to none. Reports are fully customisable and can be automated which is important for us.

Cons

I know Agorapulse are doing a lot of work on their ability to schedule content. Personally, we weren't that happy with how the scheduling used to take place and we didn't use it to schedule posts due to this. However, they have released a new updated version of scheduling that is much more in line with our needs. Agorapulse even invited me onto a 1 on 1 call to show me the new way of scheduling and let me trial it which I enjoyed. There are still features they need to develop such as the resizing of videos but it is definitely a massive improvement.

Hi Aaron, Thanks so much for submitting this review! We are delighted to hear that you've enjoyed working with our reports. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to reach out to us! Best, Samia

Great!

AP is really helpful and makes planning a week really easy on social media. It also helps not to have to go onto social media and get sucked into posts you don't really want to see (on a personal level).

Pros

I really love how easy this program is to create posts and schedule when they go out. I like that it helps keep us present on our social media and makes it easy to share something on all platforms entered. Also, your customer service is great. Everyone is super helpful.

Cons

I wish that each post would go to my boss in one email or in a way that didn't make it seem scattered for him or have it seem like he needed to go find all of the posts to check them. Also, I guess he was having a timing issue where it was saying that posts scheduled for a certain time were actually posting at 3 am, though they posted just fine. :)

Thank you so much for sharing this review, Cara! Thank you for your suggestions about the email notifications. Improving this system is something that we're currently working on. Thanks again, Samia

Good Features

We are replying to every query of the customer of all Social Media platforms from Agorapulse. The benefits I realized that, total count of comments, like, share and DM and their replies.

Pros

It’s a combo of good features where we can have the analysis and reporting; 1) Inbox i) Managing every query of the customer. 2) Reporting i) Audience ii) Content iii) Community Management iv) Competitors Product is easy to use and support is always available to guide you regarding the query. Integration with the exiting process was also very easy.

Cons

There should be a competitors tab for Instagram page and DM facility as well. There should be more than 2/multiple comparison period in reporting tab.

Thanks for your review of Agorapulse, Saima! I'm glad your company is seeing great value from the inbox and reporting features of our social media management tool. Lisa at Agorapulse

Competitive and budget-friendly app

We are benefitting greatly from the "listening" and "inbox" feature so we can make sure that we won't miss every single message or inquiry from our client's followers. Also, it is easy for us to schedule our content.

Pros

I have used other apps before, but this one meet our needs. I love the preview box where you could see the look of your post. Also, both social listening and inbox feature make it easier for us to track the messages and comments to ensure that nothing is missed.

Cons

I hope the app has the "best times to post" feature that should automatically appear whenever we schedule our posts so we don't have to go back to the reports section to find or analyze it. I also wish that you will add "Instagram Stories" soon.

Hi there, It's great that you're getting great value from the inbox and listening features. You can schedule Instagram Stories -- be sure to reach out to our support team for more information. Lisa at Agorapulse

Easy to use dashboard and great for teams

Having one social media inbox to manage means we are able to respond quickly to our guests and the publication calendar allows us to build a content strategy across different elements of the buisness.

Pros

Using Agora Pulse we found it easy to organise our different accounts in the dashboard, review messages, comments and interactions as well as assigning tasks to different members of our team when publishing new content.

Cons

It would be great if we could publish stories within the desktop version of Agora.

Hi Darren, It's great to hear how well Agorapulse is working for your marketing team. Did you know that you can schedule Instagram Stories on desktop with mobile notifications? That's what the Instagram API allows third parties to do at the moment. If you're interested in learning more, definitely reach out to our 24/7 support team. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Follow Me for More Reviews, Recipes, and Life Hacks

All-in-all, I've been pleased with the tool.

Pros

AgoraPulse doesn't take much time to set up or lean. It's easy to use and notifies me fairly quickly when I receive comments, messages, etc. on any of my social profiles. It does make managing social a lot easier.

Cons

I have missed a couple of alerts from AgoraPulse since we've switched over. There have been a couple of times in which our AP account becomes disconnected from a social channel because our token expires, but I'm not being notified beforehand. There are also instances where things fail to upload because of an API breakdown (especially with Facebook and Instagram)

Dive in.

Overall the platform is excellent, and it gives me the ability to not only control each client's platform and initiative but I can actually accomplish much more and be more effective.

Pros

The software is intuitive to use and once you start using it , you will not want to live without it. In addition I now am able to have my other client's Social Media Networks connected, teach their Social Media person how to use it, and they can only access and see their unique properties and I I can monitor and direct what they are doing.

Cons

As with any of these softwares there is an initial learning curve which had always stopped me from using them, but the customer service was amazing in the learning process and still is.

Hey Alan, Here's Samia. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that Agorapulse has helped you work more efficiently. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. Samia

Good product for people that work directly with social media

Pros

I particularly enjoy the ability to expand (shared calendar and profile #) as necessary

Cons

The platform is a little bit buggy at times and also it doesn't support google my business at the moment (wich I use a lot)

Hi there, Thank you for leaving a review! I am sorry to hear that you've faced some bugs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. We'd be happy to help you solve this.

Fantastic!

Pros

Agorapulse was the choice for our organisation because it features a price quality relation that is fantastic. We schedule our posts for all our 5 profiles, keep our inbox clean and analyse our results with the great reports we can. extract from it.

Cons

There is one thing I would like for the software to include, which is the ability to plan a campaign on the calendar, even before having the content to schedule.

Thanks for telling GetApp readers how well Agorapulse works for your nonprofit organization! It sounds like you did your research on social media management software ... I'm glad you chose us :) Lisa at Agorapulse

Excellent Product at a good price

it's mostly a time saver for me. I can generate good reports for clients, they can monitor content and arrive it without a ton of emails.

Pros

AgoraPulse is easy to use and it has some great features like the ability to save hashtags (you wouldn't think this would be a good feature but it really is a time-saver). The new unified calendar is another great feature when you are managing multiple profiles from the same company.

Cons

I would like to see google analytics as a feature and the ability to select different images for a profile's different social networks. Each platform has its own perfect dimensions and aspect ratio which don't all match up.

Hi there Mike, I loved hearing how the unified calendar and saved hashtags feature are saving your agency tons of time. So glad to hear how these new features are working out for our users :) We have request list for both "different photos for different social networks" and Google Analytics. I've added your name to both lists and you'll be notified when there's a change in them getting added to our roadmap. Do you know about our easy way to add UTM parameters to your posts? That might help a bit with your Google Analytics tracking.... Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Helps me save hours each week managing our clients' Social Media

I could not run my business with out it

Pros

It's a real time saver. If I had to individually post 100's of Social Media posts a day, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Cons

I wish I could post Reels and Stories on Instagram

Hi Mark, Thank you for sharing this amazing review! We love hearing that Agorapulse has been a useful tool for your business!

Agorapulse is great!

Pros

I love how easy the platform is to use! They make it effortless to tailor each social media message to the different platforms. I also, love the analytics. The variables they have, make it easy to analyze how each platform is doing. The ability to reply to comments on different platforms in one place is also one of my favorite features.

Cons

I wish they had a couple more features such as integrating their employee advocacy tool into the platform and a link in bio feature for Instagram.

Hi Morgan, I love how you use all of our tool -- the publishing, the reporting, the inbox -- even our employee advocacy! I see your name is on the notification list for linkinbio -- you'll be notified when it moves on our product roadmap. Here's to more easy social media management, Lisa at Agorapulse

Reliable

It good, I would like the reports and analytics section beefed up better (know it's being worked on). I do like the communication updates.

Pros

I like how we can collaborate and see everything in one place.

Cons

I wish we could draft posts, always have to send posts for approval to myself and not client (fills up my inbox).

Great Social Media Manager

I really prefer agorapulse over other social media management platforms.

Pros

I love how easy it is to schedule posts, view performance metrics, and tag users for possible influencer opportunities.

Cons

I really wish they had better implementation with instagram posts and stories.

Hi Brian, I'm delighted to hear how you're using our scheduling, reporting, and influencer labelling for your college. As soon as Instagram gives us the ability to publish directly to Stories and carousels, we are ON it. Believe me! :) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Makes My Life Easier

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.

Pros

LABELS! Groups Ease of use Reporting Free tools

Cons

I don't have any major complaints. The new tools, like the image editor, are great — could use a little more functionality (like basic lighting and contrast adjustments) but not that big of a deal.

Hi Frank, Yay! So glad you love our features (labels, new tools, easy dashboard) as well as our round-the-clock customer support. If there's anything else we can do to make your agency's social media management easier, let us know. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Fast and easy

A very nice way for planning content posts and the statistics give me insight. Clearly everything works fine, the traffic is booming :-)

Pros

Easy to use. Every element of the working area is functional and explainable. Creating a post is a breeze, no hassles. Individual editing for platform can be done right at the spot (for example Twitter posts). Scheduling is SUPERB, it comes with an approval system or a time scheduling system and best of all an repetition system, brilliant! Statistics are clear and usable.

Cons

LinkedIn posts don't come nicely, an image is being cropped. Also there is no summary statistics of all the platforms together (they are working on it as we speak).

Hi there Tayfun, What a treat it was to read your review of Agorapulse. It's great to hear how our social media management tool is helping you with your scheduling and reporting. And yes, you're right -- unified reports are coming soon to make your social media reporting even easier. I've put your name on our notification list specifically for this feature so you'll be informed when this is ready to go live. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse