Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

Agorapulse

Agorapulse features have made my life easier!

Overall, Agorapulse has allowed me to do our social media marketing and our client's social media marketing at a higher level with greater ease. Most of all, because of the tremendous reporting features, it saves me time in my monthly client reporting.

Pros

Of course, I love that I can handle nearly all my social media marketing needs from one easy to use dashboard. But, for me, the feature I like most is the reporting. I insist on making data-driven decisions. So, the tool I use has got to have first-class reporting and Agorapulse has what I need!

Cons

Every software can be improved. The biggest problem with Agorapulse is that it is at the mercy of the social networks. So, yes, I would like to do more with LinkedIn, for example. But, LinkedIn would have to open its API more in order for that to happen.

Thanks for this review, Brad! I'm thinking -- wow, if you like our reports now, wait until you see the reports we'll be rolling out this year! Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Easy to use, good customer service

Good, it's easy to use but there are some analytics which are missing and would be incredibly useful to be able to do.

Pros

The customer service is very good, if I ever have a query I can just send a message and it is resolved/answered quickly, efficiently and in a friendly manner.

Cons

Twitter analytics. I have to manually log into all 9 accounts to get Twitter impressions and link clicks. Link clicks are a vital analytic which Agorapulse is missing and this is a real pain for me. Also, not being able to like comments on Instagram is a pain. Would be great is an app could also work out how to post to Instagram stories.

Hi there, Thanks a bunch for your review! We wish Instagram's API would let us let you like comments on Instagram posts and directly schedule Stories. We currently offer Instagram Stories/Carousel scheduling with push notifications to use in the interim. We integrate with bit.ly so if you use bit.ly, you'll be able to track your link clicks on Twitter. Thanks! Lisa at Agorapulse

Full oversight and control of social media strategy

It's helped us implement a marketing strategy online very easily and really be able to measure the activity.

Pros

It was quite easy to pick up how to use it. I like a lot of the features, especially the listening function, ability to assign posts to other team members, scheduling and simultaneous multi-platform publishing. I like the ability to see easily what posts will look like on different platforms.

Cons

Only two things. First, it makes me sign in a LOT. Whether on desk top or mobile, if I don't use it every day, I have to sign in, in full. Also it doesn't allow me to re-tweet with a comment as I could do in native twitter.

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for writing this GetApp review. I'm glad that the collaboration and publishing functions are working well for your company. I've added your name to our Suggest Features option regarding Quote Retweet (something that I'd love to see too). You'll be notified once that feature is ready to launch. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Product

Overall it's been great so far. I love the customer service and the friendliness of the staff

Pros

I enjoy the ability to see the calendar, analytics, and comments all in the same place. The customer service is phenonemal

Cons

I'm not a fan of how often things fail. I guess also the communication when something does fail.

Hi Evan, I'm delighted to hear how you've enjoyed Agorapulse's features and customer service. Thanks very much for your review. Lisa at Agorapulse

Diamond in the Rough

Pros

We discovered Agorapulse while searching for a software on behalf of a client and ended up signing up to use it for all of our internal social media in addition to recommending it to the client. I was very impressed with the "one stop shop" model with social listening, easy engagement right from the software and the depth of the reporting features. The sales team and customer service team are also top-notch and make for a great user experience. Keep up the great work!

Cons

I would love to see a feature for bulk copying posts from one social account to another.

Hi there Alex, I am tickled pink that you've found Agorapulse -- both the dashboard and the team -- a great asset to your company! I've added your bulk publishing tweak to our feature notification list. You'll get an email when this feature gets added to our roadmap. Thanks for your review! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Support Team is What Makes This Product Shine

Pros

With all the social media management tools out there, this is definitely one of the best in terms of features for content management. Honestly, though, it's the customer support team that keeps me on board as a user. They always respond quickly and go above/beyond to resolve issues.

Cons

I don't love the price, and wish it could be a bit less expensive. With that, I feel like all the tools out there are in a similar range, so this is more of a gripe about the general cost of using a dashboard for social media, I suppose.

So glad you love our support. -Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse for business accounts

Having in one place all the comments and likes is very helpful.

Pros

That I can manage all the social media business accounts from only one place. The Inbox, where you can see, manage and response comments and likes. the Fans and followers section,where you can see who are the most engaged with your business.

Cons

The content report could be much better. Ranking contents, showing top tweets, most recommended articles (Linkedin)... It definitely need (as other social media solutions) to include the possibility to schedule Instagram stories. I supposed it's a Instagram issue, but it's what I expect the most.

Hi Jimena, So glad you like our inbox and Fans & Followers tabs. We have plans for updated reports in the near future -- I look forward to sharing them with you once they're ready. At the moment, you can schedule Instagram Stories using push notifications. Ask our awesome support team if you'd like more info on how to do that. Warm regards, Lisa

Great software, highly recommend!

Pros

The software is extremely intuitive and didn't require too much onboarding for my teammates after I set up our backend. I also love that AP allows for suggested features and tracking for the implementation/development of said features.

Cons

The web to mobile app synergy is not 100%, I wish we could see a grid preview and upload carousel posts for Instagram accounts directly through the web app.

Great product!

AgoraPulse is a real good platform for our team. As our community manager works part time, she can program her posts and check what's going home from home.

Pros

-The overview is simple and clear -It's easy to stay updated -We can preview the posts

Cons

-You can't program a video post on LinkedIn -Website link don't stay on the LinkedIn posts

Bonjour Simone, Thank you for your review. I'm so glad Agorapulse helps you better manage social media. You should be able to upload video to LinkedIn business pages .. were you trying to upload video to a LinkedIn profile? Lisa at Agorapulse

Like having an additional employee in our team

We are a small marketing team with significant messaging and branding strategies we need to achieve. Agorapulse has helped us in terms of scheduling, refining our message, understanding our audience and increasing our effectiveness. Using Agorapulse is essentially like having another employee on our team. Despite the time difference between Australia and the US their customer service is incredibly quick.

Pros

Functionality, analysis, customer service.

Cons

It took our team some time to understand scope of functionality and potential.

Hi Meredith, Thank you for your review of Agorapulse. I love to hear that Agorapulse is like having another employee on your team :) We love our friends in Australia -- that's why we have 24/7 support to make sure you always have someone to speak with. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse, the app that every Social Media Company needs

Agorapulse changed my daily life.

Pros

I love how intuitive Agorapulse is. The people behind it are super reactive to fix every issue we can face. They are Facebook partners so they are always able to implement Facebook new features in their tools.

Cons

I would say it could be a bit cheaper, but it worth it for me.

Hi Antoine, I'm so glad you love our support team and the fact that we are a Facebook Marketing Partner. We believe both of these "features" allow our customers to have a smooth experience with our social media management tool. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

The best value for money in social media management tools

Pros

The features we get for the price is just unbeatable in the market. We needed the one stop shop for everything, so we weren't using multiple tools for bits and pieces. We love the ability to manage engagement in the one place and we now do all posting via AP. It's great for managing teams too.

Cons

The reporting it not quite what we need, so we use another tool for that. Where some features are not there yet, the team takes on feedback and is quick to get them added to the suite.

Hi Nicole, Thanks for sharing the Agorapulse love -- I'm so happy to hear that you're able to manage most of your social media profiles from one location. I'm also psyched to see you say that we're the best value. We're not the cheapest tool on the market -- but our feature set, along with our amazing customer support, make our pricing unbeatable. BTW, more Instagram metrics coming soon to our reports ;) Warm regards, Lisa

Terrific team, great product, regular updates and improvements

We've been working with Agorapulse for 3.5 years, but only on a d hoc basis. However, from about 1 year ago, we were so impressed with the every-growing set of features they we're rolling out, we saw value in becoming regular subscribers. Now, Agorapulse is an integral part of our offering as a digital marketing solutions provider.

Pros

Regularly updated Fills genuine gaps in the market Easy to use and get team onboarded without heavy training

Cons

Of course there are things that could be done better, and we feed them back through the sites suggestions section, which is well managed and we get regular updates on improvements.

Agora Pulse meets our social management needs

Overall, Agora has been a useful time saving tool that is easy to use.

Pros

- Like most social hubs, it collects your posting activity in one dashboard saving time - Agora provides a user-friendly publishing calendar - The reporting functionality on the tool is very good and provides a lot of data - If you're operations are cross departmental or you're in a team, Agora allows you to assign and track tasks

Cons

Like all management software, there may be downsides by not operating directly on a given platform While most features are covered, there are some 'on platform' features missing (such as creating polls at the time of writing)

Hi there Brendan, So glad your organization is making great use of our dashboard, reports, and team workflow! You're so right -- if APIs allowed third party to have more features, we'd have more features. Thanks so much for your review. Lisa at Agorapulse

Good Platform, Needs Some Updates

My overall experience with Agroapulse has been ok. The platform is nice and easy to use across multiple channels but it needs the ability to stage draft posts and it needs some additional tools to help users see how posts will appear on different channels.

Pros

Agorapulse provides a good platform for managing all of your social media needs. It's relatively easy to navigate and provides a good user-experience when developing and reviewing posts across all of your channels.

Cons

Agorapulse does not allow users to draft posts which is the worst part of the platform. You should be able to start creating content, put it on the calendar, and mark it as "draft" so you can come back later and finish the content, add images, and move to "post" or "schedule" status. This is a huge miss with this platform. They force you to schedule all posts and put in "placeholder" images which are extremely dangerous (we've accidentally posted them before and had to remove them). They also need the ability to see/stage your posts on Instagram and to see how it will look in your entire feed (grid style)

Great Social Media Management Software

They are a great company and always answer my questions in a timely manner. They also offer great follow up on questions.

Pros

Super user friendly. I love the inbox, scheduling option, calendar to share with clients, and reporting.

Cons

As a smaller company, this pricing does challenge my budget. I've tried several other social media management software companies and believe that Agorapulse is the best, even if I do have to pay more.

Everything you need in one place!

Pros

This program allows you to carry out many procedures and save you time. It allows you to respond quickly to comments, schedule and publish from one place, and analyze who speaks of you. In addition, it makes the reports of the social networks in Powerpoint, strengthens through the networks the relationship with its clients and the possibilities to work with Facebook and increase the engagement. Agorapulse is excellent for teams because it allows you to delegate roles to members of your team.

Cons

The interface can be slightly slow at times but it's not too bad, it's my only complaint, for me everything else works great, it has everything I need.

Agorapulse absolutely ROCKS.

Agorapulse has streamlined the process of approving posts with our team - This is HUGE for our company. Building posts, tracking mentions, responding - literally everything is easier using Agorapulse!

Pros

Agorapulse is very thorough in every aspect - posting, listening, calendar, teams - You name it, this software pleases!

Cons

Adding users is a little pricier than what we were hoping for.

Hi there Kelly, Thanks for giving our tool props -- and heads up, our approval process will soon be even easier ;) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Love Agorapulse!

It’s allowed me to give my clients detailed analytics and improve their growth immensely.

Pros

Very user friendly, customer service is helpful and timely, variety of options that allow for customizable posts

Cons

The cost is a bit expensive, but worth it.

Glad you love the value, functionality, and customer support of our social media management tool!

Generally great program, app functionality needs work

Pros

-Ability to create a content queue -Schedule for multiple platforms at once -Customer support -Reporting -Ability to respond to comments directly through the app as well as tagging customers and seeing their past engagements

Cons

-The app functionality is not good; it's frustrating that I don't stay logged in and often if a post doesn't go up when it's supposed to or I need to make adjustments the app just doesn't get the job done -Would love a draft feature, I know we can assign it to someone for a workaround but sometimes if I have a photo or a quick note that to remind me of what I want to post on a specific day, having to schedule the post and then assign it to myself to approve is more steps than I want to take

Hi there Shandi, Thanks so much for the review. I'm very happy to hear how well our social media management dashboard is helping you with both incoming and outgoing messages. Good news! We have a new mobile app developer who will improve the on-the-go experience for our users. As far as the draft mode goes, I've added your name to our feature notification list. You'll be emailed when that feature gets released. Lisa at Agorapulse

Loving Agorapulse!

Amazing experience, the data reporting is incredible.

Pros

We utilize this software to run over 20 social media accounts. Our weekly time commitment for social media management was more than cut in half by switching to this software.

Cons

I wish we could schedule Instagram TV posts, but it does allow a push notification for them.

AgoraPulse Helps us Keep Up to Date and In Touch

As a not for profit we work with a lean staff. We are currently growing and rebranding and have 6 Social Channels that represent individual ventures and the organization as a whole. It can be a lot to manage just keeping on top of posts, but we also have a lot of contact from our audience and AgoraPulse allows us to manage all of it from one screen and to schedule our week in advance. If we need to change something as we go it is extremely easy to edit posts and reschedule.

Pros

Having all Social Media channels in one place

Cons

Inability to edit text and tags when writing a post for multiple channels so that the tags will be accurate for each channel. Unable to upload multiple photos for Instagram.

Hi there Danielle, I'm glad you like the "all in one place" vibe of Agorapulse! Did you know that we support the scheduling of Instagram carousels via push notifications? It's our way of helping you post while staying on Instagram's good side. Thanks again, Lisa at Agorapulse

AgoraPulse review

My experience has been just neutral. It's made it very easy to work with managing Twitter accounts because of the "assign for review" feature but they definitely have ways to go to make it a complete platform.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and assign for review with coworkers. It allows for great communication across multiple people. AgoraPulse also makes it very easy to follow certain words topics.

Cons

AgoraPulse does not work well with LinkedIn. For some reason when writing a post for LinkedIn in Agorapulse, you are not able to tag a company, person, etc. For my uses this has made it almost unusable for managing LinkedIn accounts.

Thanks for sharing how easy it's been to work on social across your team with Agorapulse. If you're able to give me your name, I can add you to our feature request list for LinkedIn user tagging. As soon as it's released, you'll be notified. All the best, Lisa

Agorapulse very user-friendly

Overall very good.

Pros

Product is easy to navigate and use. What you type translates exactly to the attached social platform.

Cons

Updated responses are sometimes out of order. Facebook messages older than 7 days if you click "go to" it brings you just to Facebook not the actual message needing a response.

Insane bang for your buck

Fantastic!

Pros

I'm torn between a few things: 1. It's intuitive. The interface of the software is so easy to use and took almost no time to get the hang of. 2. It's reliable. So many of the larger management tools would have trouble reliable pulling in all pieces of content that our channels were receiving. With AgoraPulse I'm confident that I'm seeing almost everything coming through our channels. 3. The price. AgoraPulse is the fraction of the price of most of the big tools, and it performs better in my opinion.

Cons

I wish there were additional features when analyzing content tags. I've already raised this with our rep and given some feedback.

Hi Ashley, The subject of your review is everything! Thanks for the shoutout of our UI, reliability, and price point. While tools on the market offer like 75% of the same features, we strive to make a difference with the three areas you mentioned (in addition to our customer support team). I see in our notes that indeed you've talked us about analyzing tags for engagement/sentiment. If there's a development on this, we'll totally let you know. A neat idea! Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse