AgoraPulse Logo
AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

visit website

AgoraPulse Reviews - Page 7

Great tool for nonprofit communications

Working with the Agorapulse staff has been positive. They are responsive and have many blog posts and training materials.

Pros

Agorapulse has enabled us to use our social media accounts as real tools for community engagement and fundraising. The dashboard is easy to navigate and scheduling posts to multiple accounts saves us time while helping keep our messaging consistent across \audiences. The metrics and reporting tools give us all the data we could ever want and has helped up refine our strategy to improve engagement.

Cons

Posting videos needs to be easier. Instagram stories needs to be included. Posting multiple images in one Instagram post needs to be included. The search function for posts could be better. Why have a tagging feature when we can't search by tags?

Perfect for Multiple Platform Management

My overall experience has been good. I enjoy the layout and just how easy it is to work with. Getting in touch with someone took me awhile to find, not sure if I missed it, but I couldn't find a number to call or speak with someone, it was all email.

Pros

I like how easy it is to see all of my socials in one place. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. Posting is easy.

Cons

When you duplicate a post it usually duplicates the original post as well. I.E I wanted to duplicate a FB post to twitter, but when I hit duplicate it usually marks the FB and Twitter account and if you don't catch it, typically will lead to a double post on FB.

User-Friendly & a Time-Saver

User-friendly and support team responds quickly.

Pros

Agorapulse has made my social media reporting so much easier. I get tons of useful data that helps me with the social media strategy. I also like how you can easily schedule across multiple platforms at once, whilst customizing the text copy. I love how you can easily monitor the conversations across the platforms.

Cons

If you have to customize the thumbnail preview, sometimes you can't see the thumbnail preview image. Sometimes, you have to open an "incognito" window to see the added image--but that's an added step and it doesn't always work.

Hi Irene, You made our day with your kind review, so thank you for that! We are happy to hear that you like our Reporting and Publishing tools as we are always looking for ways to make your life easier! Hmm that sounds like an issue that only happens sometimes, is that right? Please reach out to support if this happens again so they can look into it! If it's happening to you, it might be happening to others and we would like to get to the bottom of it. Best, Candace Agorapulse

Makes it easier, but sometimes frustrating

This brings most of my social management into one place. There are a few gaps, but I've always been offered work-arounds by the support team, and very promptly. The pre-sales experience was excellent too... as I run an agency, I was given time to test it out for different client scenarios.

Pros

I love the fact that most of what I need to do on social is there, in one place - I can create queues for evergreen content, and schedule in advance, and actively listen and respond. The customer service is exemplary, and the Academy has been really useful in rapidly getting up to speed, in order to make the most of the software.

Cons

I'd like to be able to bulk post to multiple social accounts, allocating to their correct category as I go. It would also be great to be able to allocate a start date for queued posts, as well as an expiry date. I find it frustrating when I can't tag a person on a company LinkedIn posting for example - be great to sort that out!

Hi Alison, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Unfortunately, we're not able to tag individuals (it's against Linkedin's TOS) only company pages for Linkedin. If anything changes, we will let you know.

Scott Crabb - Agorapulse

I've had a great overall experience with Agorapulse. It was easy to set up and the user interface is seamless. I would like to see some improvements with reporting. Even the Power Reports only allow about 5 pages at a time. It would be a huge time saver to export basic information for all of my pages on a monthly basis.

Pros

I really like having the singular inbox features. This makes responding to a list of mentions and comments go much more quickly.

Cons

I don't like any limitations from the social media platforms. A few examples are not being able to post multiple pictures to Instagram and location being taken away from Facebook posting.

Hi Scott, Thanks for your feedback! We love to hear that you are saving time with the Agorapulse Inbox. Regarding the Power Reports, we are still working to add more features that I'm sure you're going to love ... stay tuned!

Agorapulse is great - and always adding more

Agorapulse has really helped my team work with a client team to schedule and plan our social media across 10 profiles. Previously, we had way too many chefs in the kitchen trying to post. Agorapulse allowed us to apply a hierarchy (managers could approve posts and creative), and give everyone visibility to our schedule. Also, our posts get a ton of responses - so having our team able to get everything in one collective inbox in order to respond quickly was huge for us.

Pros

Scheduling, easy and clear reports, the ability to send posts to managers for review before publishing.

Cons

Integration with advertising - I feel like more could be done to tie in with FB/IG advertising. However, I know that FB/IG isn't exactly perfect

I love hearing how well Agorapulse has worked to keep your team on top of managing all your social profiles! Lisa at Agorapulse

Agora, the time saver

Pros

Agora has been a big time-saver for us after we increased the number of people interacting with us across several different social channels. Having one inbox and an easy to use system to collaborate and review incoming messages has helped us to keep our messaging coherent and reduced the number of unattended followers significantly!

Cons

As far as I know, there is currently no way to export data as a CSV file.

Hi there, It's great to hear about your positive experience using Agorapulse. Did you know that you can download your content reports and Instagram Stories reports as a CSV file? Feel free to reach out 24/7 to our support team to find out how. Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse Review

Overall, Agorapulse has been awesome. It solves the problem of running over 20 accounts that have very time-sensitive posts. It allows for creativity on our end.

Pros

Agorapulse accommodates the many accounts that we run at our company with ease. The scheduling component is crucial for us as our posts are all time sensitive. The listening tool is also great for figuring out where our company name is mentioned.

Cons

We wish that we could schedule multiple pictures in one post for Instagram without having to go through a mobile device since we have over 20 accounts.

I'm thrilled to read that Agorapulse helps you with time-sensitive content for your 20 social profiles, Lexi! As soon as the Instagram API allows third party tools to directly publish carousel posts, we'll add it to our tool. Can't wait! Lisa at Agorapulse

Great affordable social media platform

I honestly really love the product as well as the team. Everytime I have a question or concern, someone is there to help me out in a very timely fashion.

Pros

The ease of the platform. The price. Customer service is amazing.

Cons

One big fault is that you cannot schedule carousel posts. Another fault is that there is no "snapshot" to see the basic analytics (Reach impressions follows) of all accounts at a glance. Instead you must analyze account by account. Being able to resize images when posting in the app. Cover images on videos.

Hi there, Good news -- you can schedule Instagram carousels. Please reach out to our amazing support team if you'd like more information. Unified reports is coming very soon. If you'd like to be notified about this, please contact me and I'll add you to the list about this feature. Lisa at Agorapulse

A good alternative to SproutSocial

Pros

Price is very competitive, I like the Facebook group management option, customer service is very responsive, easy to use interface, task assignment is easy, publishing calendar is really visually easy to track content.

Cons

There were some issues initially about pulling through paid ads comments but I believe these have been sorted now? Nonetheless, I believe the problem lay with Facebook rather than AgoraPulse. There wasn't an option to amend Facebook video thumbnails to start with but this has also been added.

Thanks for coming over to Agorapulse, Hannah! Glad you've seen some improvements since you've started your journey with us -- you'll definitely see even more new functionality added to the tool in 2021! Lisa at Agorapulse

Almost Great!

Overall, for the price and features, this tool is an excellent part of a digital marketing stack. If you're looking for a good SMM tool, Agorapulse is worth paying for.

Pros

It's very easy to implement, monitor, publish and do everything that a social media management tool should do. The reports are fairly comprehensive and easy to build. The listening tool is an excellent feature that helps to monitor brand alerts.

Cons

I wish the publishing feature included stock images that could easily be attached to posts and it can be a little troublesome to weed out the unrelated mentions in the listening tool.

Hi Brett, My name is Samia. Thank you so much for sharing this review with our team! We are currently working on improving our publishing section with some features that I bet you'll love. Stay tuned!

Check your pulse...

Lack of Google My Business was a dealbreaker. Need to have all of our services available in one place. It was also the most expensive of the services I tested. Comes with a lot, but not sure it's worth three times the price of other services.

Pros

Agora Pulse had a lot of layers of features. Analytics, reports, posting, calendaring. It is a robust application that can do a lot once you figure it all out.

Cons

Does not support Google My Business! Also, despite reading reviews otherwise, I was not able to mention people or pages using the LinkedIn tool. Would be nice to have some integration like Twitter and Facebook.

Hi there Julie, Well gosh, I'm not sure what happened with the LinkedIn tagging. I tried it before writing this review and it worked fine. Did you try to contact support? They're available 24/7 to help customers out with questions or concerns like these. Indeed, we don't yet offer Google My Business. If you want to let support know your email address, we can notify you when we do. Lisa from Agorapulse

Set it & Forget it

I have had a great experience. When I was first using/setting up the software, the customer service was really great - top of the line.

Pros

This software is easy to use and allows me to easily schedule my social media postings ahead of time. Additionally, we take advantage of the approval feature, which makes our workflow more efficient. With everything in one place I save a tremendous amount of time when it comes to social media posting.

Cons

The one thing I don't like is when I am picking a day/time for scheduling posts in the editor, I would like for the calendar that is shown to show me what I've already published. If there could be a way to set the Instagram thumbnail for a video that would also be great, but I realize that Insta might be limiting you.

Hi there Karen, So glad you're loving the features and service of our social media management tool! I've added your name to a list of those we'll notify once we have the feature of an Instagram video thumbnail -- many folks have requested it :) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Excellent - better than any on the market I’ve tried and I’ve tried a LOT of them!

Excellent!

Pros

Scheduling, multiple queues, collaboration with client/team members.

Cons

They don’t get offer Pinterest or Google My Business .

Thank you for sharing this great review, Teresa! We are delighted to learn more about you experience with Agorapulse. If you have any suggestions or ideas to improve our platform, feel free to reach out.

Great for Social Moderation

Pros

Agora's social media management tools are easy to use and powerful. All tools in this space tend to struggle with the different API capabilities of the different social networks but Agora has the most features of all the tools that we've used including HubSpot and SproutSocial.

Cons

The social listening tools should really be fleshed out. They are quite basic and not really useable for trying to get a sense of brand awareness/sentiment.

Hey Laurence. Thank you so much for sharing your review with our community. We are really happy to have you on board! We are working on a new version of our listening capabilities, stay tuned!

I am looking for Social Management but I need a perfect interface

I can better manage my social marketing with great ease and this saves me lots of time...

Pros

I love Agorpulse's interface - it's so easy to navigate and looks fabulous. It is very well thought out and this is what sold it for me to subscribe.

Cons

It can be labourious to multi post from different accounts

Hi Rajesh, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us! Our publishing team is currently working on some new features that will help you post to different accounts in less time. We hope that you'll love them!

Help Social Media Efficiency

It has made social media much easier to manage and has saved us a great deal of time.

Pros

Ability to create one post and then have it automatically placed on different platforms. Ease of editing in the different platforms, like editing messages to fit within Twitter's character count. The calendar and approval process make social media easy to manage.

Cons

Wish you could have more than one person assigned to approve a post. Sometimes we have a post needing approval from more than one department.

Hi Ned, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. I have just added your vote to the suggestion to assign content to more than one person for approval. We'll keep you posted on this! Thanks :-)

Amazing product with amazing team

Flexibility. Transparency. Productivity. Excellent customer service. Love this tool. It is a must for any company doing social media.

Pros

Easy to use and fantastic customer service. AgoraPulse offers flexibility & is more than just a scheduling tool. Their CRM functionality is very powerful. The free mobile app ensures we are always on top of our clients conversations. The entire system is built on user requests so everything is there that is needed. When you have a question the team are super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this tool.

Cons

Still waiting for the LI api to let AgoraPulse pull through the analytics. There is nothing we don't like about the software.

Jessica, Thanks so much for loving our "all-in-one" software -- and our support team! LinkedIn reports are coming sooner than you think -- stay tuned or subscribe to our Product Release Log to get updated (agorapulse.releasenotes.io). Thanks again for the Agorapulse love, Lisa

Valoración de Agora Pulse

Muy buena, en general, es una aplicación de mucho provecho y ayuda para mis funciones laborales diarias y las de mis equipos.

Pros

Es una plataforma muy intuitiva y de fácil uso, además que el servicio de atención al cliente es bastante rápido y efectivo, muy amables y proactivos en buscar soluciones cuando existe algún tipo de fallo técnico. Además, que en sí, la plataforma ofrece muchas funcionalidades de necesidad diaria a nivel publicitario y comercial.

Cons

En ciertos formatos de contenido, no se pueden programar directamente ya sea porque no están disponibles o porque se desconfiguran. Así mismo, que no se puede extraer enlaces de programación para poder pautar publicitariamente a través de los administradores de anuncios externos oficiales.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thanks so much for sharing this review, Kevin! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to continuing working with your team. Cheers, Samia

Excellent Social Media Management Platform and Support Team!

The experience has been great since the beginning: when we started the Free-trial we were invited to a webinar that was live and very useful to resolve doubts on how to use AgoraPulse. Our rep has helped us a lot with questions that comes up during the process of implementation. It's great that we are notified every time there is an issue with the platform and the progress to fix it. It has helped us save a lot of time by having all social media accounts in one place to be able to manage them in a more efficient way.

Pros

The efficient way to manage several social media accounts at the same time in a very organized way.

Cons

The extra step that it has with Instagram when publishing multi-images posts with the Mobile App.

Hi there Camila, Thanks so much for your review. If I'm not mistaken, you worked a lot with Paulo -- isn't he incredibly calm and helpful? As soon as the Instagram API allows our users to directly schedule carousel posts, we'll do it. You can count on it. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

The best platform for monitoring Dark Post comments

Our overall experience with Agorapulse is very positive. We currently aren't optimising all of its features and solely use it for Dark Post comments. Every time we have a query, the team are extremely helpful with finding a solution or providing additional information.

Pros

The ability to pull in all of our Facebook Ad comments across 4 different accounts made us chose this platform. By being able to label, hide, and set up inbox assistant rules, we have been able to maximise the qualitative data from our customers and potential buyers. Prior to Agorapulse, we spent hours sifting through all of our Dark Posts to find comments, this platform has made an infinitely more efficient at this part of our Customer Experience.

Cons

The ability to respond with GIFs within the platform would be very useful. It would be beneficial to us to be able to bring in Dynamic Creative ads. However our biggest suggestion for recording data, would be a feature that allowed to search for keywords and bring up any comments, messages or posts that contain these words.

So glad our tool is working well for your dark post comments! And having a search function for our inbox has been talked about a lot these days ... I'm sure it will be on our roadmap soon.

The Best Social Scheduling Out There

I have used a variety of similar products and this one is by far the best!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to organize your accounts within the platform. I can visually see the calendar and see where I need to fill in gaps. I can also review/respond/delete/ban users on various social platforms which saves me time!

Cons

I hate how I have to click the media type before dragging the social graphic into the post while I'm creating it. Sometimes I go to fast and it ruins everything!

Easy to use for monitoring and managing social engagement

It provides us with the oversight and key metrics to better manage our social media platforms

Pros

We have outsourced our Social media posting, so I use AgoraPulse to monitor engagement and for the analytics. It is easy-to-use in both these areas and provides good insight to what we need to monitor.

Cons

The few times I have had use to it for posting it seemed to be lacking in features like being able to tag other people/businesses - but this may be due to my lack of knowledge in this area.

Thank you for sharing this review, Russ! There are a few options, like tagging individuals, that are not available due to API limitations. I will be reaching out to you internally to share with you more details about these limits. Cheers, Samia

Easy Social Media Management

We are able to pull our analytics directly from Agorapulse and don't miss messages in our inbox!

Pros

Agorapulse makes it very easy to manage social media posts and also acknowledge how your audience is engaging with them. Everything is streamlined in one location so you can respond to messages, see comments, and check analytics. It is also very easy to schedule posts in advance and plan for them to be republished multiple times.

Cons

The only problem I have noticed with Agorapulse is that occasionally our channels disconnect, this may be an external issue.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Caroline!

Dive in.

Overall the platform is excellent, and it gives me the ability to not only control each client's platform and initiative but I can actually accomplish much more and be more effective.

Pros

The software is intuitive to use and once you start using it , you will not want to live without it. In addition I now am able to have my other client's Social Media Networks connected, teach their Social Media person how to use it, and they can only access and see their unique properties and I I can monitor and direct what they are doing.

Cons

As with any of these softwares there is an initial learning curve which had always stopped me from using them, but the customer service was amazing in the learning process and still is.