AhaSlides Logo

AhaSlides

Interactive presentation creation and streaming

AhaSlides Reviews - Page 2

Great tool that does what is needed

We needed to have a tool with which we can show a presentation and be interactive, we looked at competitors but their payment plan were obscure and difficult, here you pay by credit card for what you need when you need it.

Pros

What i like most about the product is its simplicity and you can use every feature without having difficult contract negotiations. If and when i need it for a large group i can just pay for the event i want and then use it within that group.

Cons

Some type of questions are not that intuitive to set up and a bit more features in designs and templating would be nice, also not using meeting software but just ahaslides as presentation and meeting software would be nice

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! We try to make AhaSlides as easy and affordable to use as we can. We will definitely consider your ideas for future development. Customer satisfaction is AhaSlides' motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!

A superb experience

My work involves facilitating a demo of products that my team created to other staff, including higher-ups and team that will use the product. I frequently get bombarded by questions they make, I cannot choose the best question to answer and sometimes I feel like a person wanted to ask a question but they didn't. Then I got recommended AhaSlides to use in a Q&A session. The tool allows everyone to submit their questions and display it on the presentation screen, I pick the one that is the most common and answer it, also the submission is anonymous so this helps with shy people too! I love this software!

Pros

Easy to use Beautiful live animation when the audience submits Emoji integration Highly customizable

Cons

Some of my audience uses old Internet Explorer browser, which didn't work well

Thank you for choosing AhaSlides!

Advantages and Disadvantages of using AhaSlides (Free version)

Great. I loved it and hope to purchase it.

Pros

Advantages 1) Code can be changed as per the user's desire. 2) Large collection of Photographs to choose from 3) Unlimited questions Disadvantages 1) Free Trial version is only for seven people

Cons

Pricing. I wanted to purchase it recently as I wanted to use it again for my workshop that had 1000 participants. But when I did the calculations, it came to quite a lot so I ended up using mentimeter.com for free.

Great interactive tool

Pros

It’s very interactive and simple to use! Our online meeting went smoothly and the audience loved to vote on life polls and Q&As

Cons

Option to share the presentation with others is missing

Thank you for your kind words, Melissa! We're glad to hear that you had a great time using AhaSlides. Regarding the share presentation function, you can share your presentation with other users and they can copy it to their AhaSlides account. To do this, please locate the 'Share' menu, there should be a link under 'Share a copy'. Anyone can follow that shareable link to view your presentation (with audience response) Customers satisfaction is AhaSlides motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!

Perfect to engage your audience!

Pros

What I liked the most about this software is that I could customize it with the logo of my clients.

Cons

It would have been great if people were able to choose their emoji, also a leaderboard that includes the top5 winners.

Thank you so much for your review! The AhaSlides team works very hard to ensure that you, the customer, would have the best experience. In quiz mode, participants can now join in your quiz with names and avatars (emojis). And our leaderboard can display the 6 highest points. However, you can scroll down to see up to 500 lower scores. Customers satisfaction is AhaSlides motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!

William's review

Pros

I can use Youtube link to the slide. It is a good function.

Cons

independent photo with bullet text slide, instead of in the background. More users for Education basic around 50.

Thank you for using AhaSlides! We really appreciate your kind review. Regarding the photo issue, it is possible to set the photo in the background using the "Background" tab. We will take your suggestion about the limit into consideration, thanks for that as well. Cheers!

The best, cheaper and useful tool for interactions

Pros

You have a lot of options to use in your interactive presentations paying a reasonable price.

Cons

Improve the experience as host in android app

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! We will definitely consider your ideas for future development. Customer satisfaction is AhaSlides' motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!

So easy!

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up - we’ve used this tool for all-staff presentations and used the Q&A feature to manage hundreds of questions

Cons

I would like more slide types, more Q&A options

We are glad that you find AhaSlides easy to use! We are working to add more slide types to AhaSlides in the future, so stay tuned!

good for a simple & quick presentation. wouldn't recommend for sophisticated one.

Pros

easy to use. good tool to interact with audience in a presentation. decent slide designs

Cons

not much flexibility on font, slide animation, text arrangement

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We will definitely consider your ideas for future development. Customer satisfaction is AhaSlides' motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!

Quite good and I've recommanded to my colleagues

Pros

User friendly interface, one-off purchase

Cons

Not much customization options, cannot find the button to erase my credit card information

Thank you for using AhaSlides! We really appreciate your kind review. You can always remove your credit card information in the Payment section or via this link: https://presenter.ahaslides.com/apps/billing We are working to add more customization options to AhaSlides in the future, so stay tuned!

A great easy to use product

I have delivered training to different parts of my organisation and have received some very positive feedback on how engaging and different the presentations were

Pros

Very simple and intuitive user experience - can be picked up in a few minutes

Cons

I would like to see more functionality in the ability to design bespoke slide layouts

We're glad to hear that AhaSlides has helped you with your presentations. What makes us happier is that you and your team have had interactive and successful events. We try to make AhaSlides as easy and fun to use as we can. We will definitely consider your ideas for future development. We regularly upgrading AhaSlides, so more functions will be added. Thank you for choosing AhaSlides for your event. We hope that you will continue to support us and have a great time presenting on AhaSlides!

Aha Slides is great

Pros

Ease of use - aha slides is great, couldn’t ask for anything better!

Cons

None, I really enjoy using Aha slides and will continue to do so

Thank you for using AhaSlides! We really appreciate your kind review.

My review

Pros

It is easy to use You can have the databord

Cons

It is expensive We need a application on android

Thank you for your feedback! We might work on a mobile app some time in the future. Stay tuned!

I like to use AhaSlides

It is fun and informative to engaging students in classroom using this activity.

Pros

Interactive feature captured my attention. Results are displayed live on the screen. Students enjoy this activity.

Cons

I enjoy using this and cannot think about cons or least about this software. Wondering how to reach out bigger audience?

We're pleased to hear you had a good experience. We work very hard to bring customer satisfaction and enjoyment We are upgrading AhaSlides as we speak, so more functions will be added in the near future. Cheers!

Excellent for quizzes

Wonderful tool

Pros

Ease to use if you’re familiar with PowerPoint Flexible options Just works!

Cons

Limit of 7 devices during testing was prohibitive for our large team…

We're pleased to hear you had a good experience. We work very hard to bring customer satisfaction and enjoyment. Regarding the 7-participant limit, I suggest checking out our paid plans, which support up to 10.000 participants at the same time. We are upgrading AhaSlides as we speak, so more functions will be added in the near future. Cheers!

Great during Work From Home

Great the time I used it.

Pros

Interactive and very easy to use and will use again.

Cons

Nothing in particular at the moment. Will be able to give more feedback next time:)

We're glad to know that you enjoy our product! The ease of use of AhaSlides has been one of our top priorities, so knowing that it helps you is great news for us.

Amazing product

Pros

The price and that is easy to use, very intuitive

Cons

While hosting the event, before we started the trivia I could not see all the participants name and emoji.

Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, the lobby will display the first 100 players, we might consider showing more in the future!