Airtime Pro

Cloud-based internet radio broadcasting software

Airtime Pro Reviews

Pros

Tech support has usually been responsive and helpful. The Analytics function (Listener Statistics) is eye-opening and inspiring.

Bob C.

Richard F.

Ronald L.

Cons

The most annoying feature is how the software keeps reverting the radio show and often when in the middle of programming a show.

Greg C.

The data on how many listeners there are for each show is a bit shaky.

Rudy P.

We have yet to find a problem, yes there were server glitches, no different to any WWW server issues.

Mike d.

4.7

The best Airtime pro you can depend on any day any time.

Everybody can hear me loud and clear, all over the world. Airtime Pro. simply the best. Please, keep it up.

Pros

This is the only software that makes my day anytime I want to showcase my African style. It makes me be on top of the world. Everything about Airtime Pro.

Cons

The audio outcome.

Rebel Rock Radio Review of Airtime.pro

As administrator and founder of 1 The Rockfest which collapsed before it started in the Covid beginning, then Rebel Rock Radio was born again using Airtime.pro, and currently we are struggling to get a third station up, being DV8Radio, mainly due to developmental issues, certainly not Airtime.pro In each instance, the process has been easy and professionally supported.

Pros

This product is a turnkey product, with every feature that we as a startup station could require, we started with a few bumps, mostly because we were settling our own internal policies and organization, however once we were defined, we had absolutely no issues to function from day one.

Cons

Dear Mike, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

Need to update Programming options

Fair but updates are needed

Pros

Able to program your own playlist. Auto program overlaps

Cons

No clocks Starter is too expensive witjout a clock function. Cannot record voice overs directly to playlist.

Dear Kenneth, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for sharing your honest feedback. We value you as our client and appreciate your honest opinion. We try our best to offer the best possible software and service. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. Please feel free to reach out to our support team with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Tried and True

We started our 24/7 web stream site www.roadhome.fm in 2015. After researching various server options, I chose to go with a UK company whose software turned out to be unreliable and frustrating. I switched to Airtime Pro in 2016 and have never regretted the change. There was a learning curve at the beginning, as with anything, but once mastered - often with the help of their support team, the AIrTime system has been virtually flawless. Improvements over the years, the responsiveness of the Tech Support when a change was not an improvement, but mostly the RELIABILITY of the software have made me a loyal client.

Pros

1: AIRTIME PRO software is reliable. 2: Once I became familiar with it's set up, it became easy to use. 3: There is plenty of data storage capacity which is a critical factor for our stream. 4. Tech support has usually been responsive and helpful. 5. The Analytics function (Listener Statistics) is eye-opening and inspiring.

Cons

Only minor issues. (ie: when uploading programs that are precisely 1:58:00.00, the top and tail times must be edited to reflect that total)

An Answer To A Prayer

We are able with Rocket to broadcast the Gospel Live around the world each Sunday and Wednesday

Pros

The ease of using it and all the features. Just what I needed.

Cons

Only con is in calendar programming and I have already discussed it with customer service and told it may be implemented in the future. I would like to program one day only to repeat each week but not able to do it yet. Programs either play that day or repeat each day and time of the week. Its an easy workaround though.

Dear Richard, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

An ode to Airtime Pro

I am happy to use Airtime 365 days a year! Very reliable and very easy to use.

Pros

I'm using Airtime on a daily basis for the last 4 and a half years and never have any problems. The first thing is a super user-friendly interface that is absolutely easy to understand at the beginning. It's easy to broadcast live from a recommended software and i never had any bad experience (at least from the Airtime side). Calendar and works with a schedule are fine and easy.

Cons

I don't have any bad experience with Airtime. But to be honest, i never used Playlists, Smart Blocks, and Widgets just because i don't need them. It will be fine to maximize the 500Mb limit per file until 1gb, but actually, it's not necessary.

Dear Arthur, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

Good, but lacks some features

Overall I like it, but the issues I present, if I find a product that has all of those included for a comparable cost, I'll likely switch.

Pros

I like that the software is stable, and suffers little to no downtime. The broadcast quality is good, and with little latency.

Cons

I'd really like to be able to schedule station IDs and jingles in increments as small as 15s or 30s. I'd like better automation for pulling ids after songs played from playlists. The analytics read a bit vague. I'd also like to have more control over a track that is playing in the playlists (fade into the next track). I've been unable to figure out how to schedule a chat with someone to help me to see if I can manually program these functions.

Dear Kurtis, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for sharing your honest feedback. We value you as our client and appreciate your honest opinion. We try our best to offer the best possible software and service. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. Please feel free to reach out to our support team with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Getting On-Air With Airtime Is A Breeze!

Overall, Airtime has proved to be very relaible, solid and more importantly the team found it easy to use and understand. I'd wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone setting out to set up a community radio station as it's well-featured, well supported and affordable.

Pros

Manage from anywhere & Listener App

Cons

When removing tracks it would help if Airtime identified what day/time tracks are assigned to. Make fade in/out settings more visual so to understand impact on show start/finish.

Dear Paul, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review.

Airtime is mostly reliable and user friendly

overall as I said it's above average but could be better

Pros

For the price is does most of what you would expect a play out system to do and is much better than the first option we signed up for. Relatively easy to use

Cons

the stats could be better. State per each show as opposed to daily, hourly stats would be great and per show rather than having to work it out yourself and keep your own stats also the fact that there is nobody to answer queries during the weekend. It's a radio station things go wrong at the weekend The playlist function could be slicker with a better auto DJ format You advertise mixers etc that you suggest are good for radio but actually they don't work with many DJ softwares. A more knowledgable approach would be better

Dear Kirsty, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review.

We found Airtime Pro the best option

Very, very good. We have used a few systems now and have found Airtime to be the best solution for our price point. They are a great company to work with and very helpful indeed.

Pros

A good user interface feels and performs like a proper broadcast solution. Really good helpful support.

Cons

It is not a 5 min out of the box solution if you want the system to integrate with your website and not look like it is Airtime. Saying that the API is very good and we have fully integrated AIrtime into our website.

a little expensive but worth it in comparison to other software

Very positive, a little expensive but worth it in comparison to other software

Pros

Ease of use in comparison to other streaming software and most important being able to change order of tracks on the fly. Adding DJs is simple. It really works well.

Cons

it isn't always accurate with ending of programs. Would like a better webpage and widgets. Programming the calendar could be better streamlined

Dear Jan, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review.

AirTime Pro Is Perfect For Me

This software and service has been a godsend, helping me to expand the usefulness of my blog while reaching an international audience and enhancing the overall experience for my readers.

Pros

I use AirTime Pro as an adjunct to my pop culture blog, and the simplicity of use, low cost and flexibility with embedding it in my blog make it ideal for my purposes.

Cons

It's not a big deal for me, but the analytics leave a bit to be desired. The data on how many listeners there are for each show is a bit shaky.

Dear Rudy, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words! We really appreciate your honest review.

User for 5 years

I've been very happy with airtime pro. I'd love to see the editing of tracks function available again. This would be a game changer for me personally.

Pros

Great ease of use with a very tidy interface makes for extremely quick programming.

Cons

Dear Greg, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review.

The Name says it all

Have had some billing issues as we don't get why the lowest tier of payment can't be annual or semi-annual.

Pros

Although it is used only for online streaming with us, it works very well. We use Rocket Broadcaster to send our stream to Airtime Pro. They then distribute it to a link on our website and to other providers on the Internet. We haven't used the storage and playlist facility of Airtime Pro, but it's all there.

Cons

We've not discovered any bad aspects of the software. It does as it's intended. I'd like to see more analytics shown of where the listeners are coming from, maybe even repeat listeners based on IP.

The Review

Everything has been great, both of my stations have grown a lot! The software makes it easy to listen to.

Pros

My Station is us based, and I love that people from all over the world can use the encoders to do a live show. which is very easy for everyone.

Cons

I would like to see some improvements in the automation.

Dear Mike, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

Why I use Airtime Pro

I have used Live 365, Radio King, Citrus 3 and all of them have paled in the easy of use of Airtime Prom

Pros

Ease of uploading music and programming shows.

Cons

That I haven't learned enough about the programming of music in the software where I won't get repeated songs on my station.

Dear Todd, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

Great Stuff

Excellent except.

Pros

We’ve used the software since we started our radio station five years ago. It may not be flawed but neither are we. Good value for the money. Green user support. You won’t be disappointed.

Cons

Drops out very occasionally. It has more functions than we ca use.

Dear Mark, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We are happy that you enjoy using Airtime Pro and we really appreciate your honest review.

Great system for tracking your pay and transferring to your bankSoftrwar

Find it meets my needs as we as my audience needs

Pros

Software easy to use. user friendly and interfaces with my business exceptionally we.

Cons

Has a the features needed for my business nothing missing.

Dear William, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

Airtime pro most professional broadcasting software

With airtime pro our listeners have the best listening experience ever with their favorites programs always on time.

Pros

From this software, I love the smart bloc easy to use and customize and th intelligent auto dj selection which made tracks always matching together and with variations too. The playlists are easy to organize even with a huge library.

Cons

Its not so easy to schedule some jingles every 5 tracks for example, its a little bit unclear for the process how to do this.

Dear Alexandra, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review.

Amazing experience

I have an excellent experience with all things related to airtime pro

Pros

Very user friendly. I had left then came back after trying others.

Cons

Scheduling shows when using auto dj is the only thing I do not like.

Dear Tricia, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words! We really appreciate your honest review.

It's very fast when it comes to replying email address and resolving the problems.

Pros

It's very easy to use and it produces quality voice.

Cons

Yes, like background song. We need a background song while we are busy broadcasting our shows.

Dear Tumelo, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review.

A decent solution for getting onto the airwaves without too many problems

We're fans of the Sourcefabric ethos. It seems like they have a lot of products to work on though, so Airtime Pro is not regularly updated. It's a good alternative to its more commercially-minded competitors, if you can work around the quirks.

Pros

Customer support response is quick and friendly. They seem like good guys who are not trying to push expensive fixes.

Cons

The software has a few downsides that have to be worked around. The provided website and podcasting integration is pretty basic. It feels like a not-very-actively-updated product.

Dear Andrew, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. Be assured that we will take your comments into consideration. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

RADIO SHOW

WE ARE A RADIO SHOW. WE HAVE NO PROBLEMS EVER

Pros

I LIKE ALL THE FEATURES. EZ TO LEARN, STATION NEVER GOES DOWN AND WONT LET YOU DOWN! I HAVE NON STOP RADIO SHOWS AND HAD NEVER HAD AN ISSUE. GREAT SERVICE! BEST I HAVE EVER USED AND WE ALL LOVE IT TYSVM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

NOTHING WE ALL LOVE IT! WE USE IT NON STOP AND THE SYSTEM IS PERFECT!

Dear James, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really value your honest review!

I love this software

Pros

I'm gonna say, I love how easy it was for me to get this up and running. The price I've chose, fits my play style at the moment, eventually I'll be upgrading to a higher tier soon. But to be absolutely honest... If you have no knowledge of ever using any kind of this software, you will have issues (I have in the beginning). Luckily, there are plenty of helpful tutorials around to help you with problems you may encounter. Or, the customer support team does a great job with helping out as well. I highly recommend giving this software a try.

Cons

I really can't find anything I like least about using this software. Of course, everyone is different on this matter.

Dear Ronald, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.

Why I Use Airtime Pro

I would highly recommend Airtime Pro to anyone who may be on the fence about getting started in internet radio.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use, which is good for a guy like me. The Main thing I like about this company, is the helpfulness of the staff when I have a question, or an issue with what I am trying to learn.

Cons

Nothing has been too difficult for me to learn, and as I said above, the technical crew is awesome.

Dear John, thanks for using Airtime Pro and for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you enjoy Airtime Pro.