All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Alexa

Keyword research, competitive analysis & website ranking

Alexa Reviews

Hello Alexa

Pros

I use alexa via my kindle fire. I have only used it a few times and "she" tends not to understand me for the most part. Not a fan.

Cons

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

Even for a non-marketing person, it's one of the best tools to improve my website

Even though I'm not a marketing person, I use Alexa to improve the views on my website. Alexa gives you really good insights on which topics you should write about (based on what people are looking for) as well as giving tips of keywords and terms that I should use. I love to see how my website compares to the competitors so I can improve my views

Pros

Alexa is really easy to use and gives you TONS of insights that you will not find in other tools. It shows you several tips on how to improve the visits on your website.

Cons

So far I have no cons about the tool. I'm using the free version, so I have no complains about the price.

Well not bad...

Pros

It does provide you with a few good features but certainly, lack a lot. Hopeful they would make up in the next versions.

Cons

Sometimes the software is just so annoying.. It acts so weirdly. I dont know why it cant find my amazon account.

Convenient Toy, but not much more than that

Pros

Alex is great for every day tasks like telling the time, playing music and radio, setting timers, converting units, etc.

Cons

The "skills" are not intuitive. You have to remember which skill you want to use in order to take advantage of it. The mobile app stings

Love Alexa!

Pros

Easy to use, even my kids can use it regularly . User friendly and good service, never complain about it.

Cons

Needs to integrate with more such as other software and apps. Otherwise there are not too many cons. Occasionally does work

Using the Chrome App

Pros

It seems to work really quickly and easily. It's intuitive for the new user to get up and running quickly.

Cons

There are some limitations in that it sometimes does not seem to understand every command that I share with it.

Alexa is an alright tool for understanding your web domains

Pros

Alexa seemed to be so much more important in the past. Nowadays, other tools and systems seem to surpass Alexas current capabilities.

Cons

Alexa doesn't seem to have much of a place in web marketing anymore. The logo and UI is quite dated.

Alexa Echo

Pros

My favorite part about Alexa is that you can make phone calls from it.

Cons

I don't like that what you ask in the app doesn't coordinate to my Alexa Echo.

Had a horrible experience with these guys!

Pros

No pros, since they have looted the money. They must learn to be polite to customers. Such an arrogant customer service.

Cons

Had a horrible experience with these guys! We tried the tool for 7 days. Just that. And they took 30 days cost! The invoice was raised after 6 days and when we asked them, they told they cant refund it as we mailed them late. See, they were waiting for us to push them for refund, otherwise they will loot your money for no reason.

No new features that aren't already offered on other platforms.

Tried it out during the free trial but saw no value in using. As an early user, I expect new features added later to make it better but currently it is useless.

Pros

Relatively easy to use platform. Alexa website rankings integrated with platform--and can be used to measure SEO success.

Cons

No unique features offered for Alexa's SEO platform over other third party SEO research tools. There is literally no point in paying for this service.

Good assistant

Great assistant to have at all times with you when you have to know something right in the moment.

Pros

She does whatever I say, whatever music I say she plays it, she tells me anything that I need to know in thw moment.

Cons

Sometimes she does not understand me very well and I have to repeat the commands that I give to her.

Good for accurate website analytics

I use Alexa to gauge how popular websites are for business purposes. I work in PR, so we rank different media outlets/websites in a tiered approach, based on the analytics provided by Alexa.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Seems accurate and consistent. Well-known, credible site.

Cons

I don't have any cons for Alexa. Sometimes I check its accuracy by comparing to Compete.com, but I have never had any issues.

Alexa by Amazon

Pros

Alexa is an intelligent personal assistant developed by Amazon.IT is designed to answer your every question.

Cons

Alexa sound is nothing special about it an same time it give answer that isn't correct. And it use other app and devices to came up with answer.

Great tools to discover opportunities to grow your traffic.

Great data for top visited websites for our industry where we could buy ads.

Pros

Alexa Marketing Stack was great for discovering keywords of our competitors. I also loved the split of the most popular industry websites by countries so we could buy more advertising on such websites for our industry and received a positive ROI.

Cons

I wish Alexa was buying more data from data providers as some stat numbers didn't match what we already knew for some websites we manage.

My use

Pros

I like that I can contact my father who lives in FLorida and me being in another state it's nice to just know he is in living room hanging out and I can chat with him without the use of the phone

Cons

I haven't come across anything yet because I'm so new to using the product.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.