All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Ampry Reviews

Conversion Up 14%

It was good, smooth setup, helps convert more.

Pros

Since installing the product on our site, the conversion of our site visitors is up 14%. We're a freemium product so the more people get in the door, the more money we make. Since installing Ampry, we've automated a lot of things for the signup process.

Cons

Was a little bit of a learning curve to get started. Took me around 2-3 hours of tinkering around to really get it working the way I wanted on one page. After that it was a breeze.

Saved me a ton of money!

Excellent value, features, and easy to use!

Pros

I get FAR more for less with Ampry. And the targeting makes it so I can give my visitors the offers and promotions that are most relevant and most likely to convert at the right time in the customer journey. It. Is. Awesome.

Cons

I would LOVE to see a drag and drop builder and a central media upload location where I can upload a lot of media at once, even when I'm not building a placement.

Thanks, Courtney. Glad Ampry is working well for you :) We've got updates to the media library on our product roadmap, so stay tuned!

Super easy to use

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use- even for persons who do not have a lot of knowledge and experience with similar products.

Cons

It took some time getting the hang of where to find the different sections to make changes or edits.

One of the best tools on the market for lead capture for direct marketing

Extremely good, awesome customer service (they are nice people as well, which really helps)

Pros

We have been using this for over a year on several of our direct to consumer properties. We havent found any other tool that combines the ease of use that Ampry has with the features it has. One feature, in particular, is the ability to use server-side postbacks for conversion tracking.

Cons

Like most sofware it took a while to get fully up to speed but the Ampry team has amazing support and once we reached out we were able to solve our issues.

Best Onpage tool on the market

Ampry has been great. I can easily optimize and test new things. I have seen over a 20% increase in conversions in my eCommerce shops and my bounce rate on my other sites has gone way down. I've also started collecting emails using Ampry, and that was a simple process to set up and implement too.

Pros

I really love the simplicity in how it was designed to set things up. Very simple to separate my campaigns by my different websites. I have a news site, some blogs, and some eCommerce shops, and with each one it was easy to set up my different notifications and popups.

Cons

Only thing I don't like is that reporting doesn't total all of your campaign numbers. I've emailed them about that and they said they will add that feature, so if someone is reading this down the road, thy will probably have that feature available.

Small but growing feature set that does it well

Pros

This tool knows it’s craft and I can tell it’s been built by folks who needed and hence use this functionally regularly. It’s been a solid MVP since day one, and I’ve enjoyed seeing the feature set expand without losing reliability or performance.

Cons

Additional tools around recirculating site traffic would’ve used by myself as well (and I believe these are in the works!).

Great for generating new leads!

Our business has continued to grow because of Ampry. We're excited about the engagement on our website!

Pros

This software has generated new leads for our company, and is helping us grow by finding new clients!

Cons

The company is new and has details to figure out, but so far no complaints!

Amazing results even with just the free trial

The customer services is top notch and the product overall is incredible. Highly recommend.

Pros

We are testing a few items and after only a few weeks the impact has been clear. Customers have mentioned the great FAQs and the other items we have set up are just as greatZ

Cons

The self serve platform has a learning curve but is worth your time

Best tool to increase website engagement

Pros

Ampry has every way that you could possibly want to increase engagement with your website users, in an easy to use interface.

Cons

The product is still pretty new, so there are some areas of the product that could use refining. However they've been very open to feedback, which was very encouraging.

Ampry for engagement

Pros

I love that Ampry is flexible and gives you the ability to capture emails on increase engagement for your specific site.

Cons

There is a little bit a of a learning curve, but once you have understand how it works, it's not too bad.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.