AskNicely Reviews

4.63/5 (97 reviews)

Tom Okagami

Ask Nicely for internal staff NPS and external customer NPS

Reviewed 2015-08-14

I'm a product owner and manager involved with developing online web applications in the IT/ICT industry. People and customer operations are part of my portfolio so I was looking to find a NPS tool that would be quick to setup, easy to administer and nice to use. Obviously it would have to be effective. I had a choice of building our own, using a survey tool (google sheets, sgizmo, surveymonkey, wufoo etc) or something dedicated. Building would distract me from our core product offering and likely leave us with a basic but effective tool with moderate effort. Using google sheets would be very cheap, quick and easy but leave us with a bit of an administrative overhead and an average user experience. Using a sgizmo, surveymonkey or wufoo would in some cases be somewhat costly, and the administration intensive. I felt using these platforms the NPS surveys are one of many forms of surveys so the entire survey tool/product has to maintain some generic conventions. When looking for dedicated NPS platforms none of them have the contemporary ultra-designed feel of AskNicely which means that our administrative overheads are low, the product is tailored to NPS so we get digests and it has features like flow control, automatically asking NPS scores after 180 days, etc that would not be possible with generic survey tools. The pricing model is extremely accessible as for our internal staff NPS I expect we'll be entirely on the free plan. Luckily we have enough customers to justify the reasonable costs for doing our external customers. All in all I couldn't be happier. This is not only good for NPS but I've used it as a case study in design and product development. I cite the onboarding, the clean design, the bias toward beautiful functionalism. We asked them about how we could use their segmentation feature and they even improved it and pushed out the change in less than a day. Pretty amazing all round actually.

Outstanding Product, Necessary for Customer Feedback and Advocacy

Reviewed 2018-06-20

* Let me start off with the ease of use, since that probably is what sticks with me the most. Uploading contacts is a breeze, and managing campaigns could not be more direct. Managing and tracking feedback is also very intuitive, with one of the smallest learning curves I've ever experienced. * Customers can respond directly in the email, instead of having to log on or open up a survey link. This made for a much higher response rate on initial outreach from what we had previously seen. * The functionality is stellar; it performed exactly as we had wished. Individuals are tracked instead of just campaigns, which allows for year-to-year follow-up with sites and users. * You can customize the contacts, and thus the data, by any elements you wish (zip code, state, product, etc.). The data is based on your needs and what information you can provide. * Responses are easy to track, and the data displays are easy to read and readily accessible. * This provides a necessary customer feedback loop and an immediate NPS outcome. For any company or organization with a serious mind to change their culture based on user stories, this is the tool for you.

Sean Case

Great Team, Great Service!

Reviewed 2015-07-19

We had recently switched to AskNicely and I've been happy with how much easier it is to organize our surveys when submitting new recipients. We're even able to customize our uploaded data for better organization! With other NPS services in the past I had to take extra steps to get my data uploaded to get that exact formatting; I had to go through step after step to get what I needed. Now I don't have to worry about a thing with AskNicely. It's simple, it's straight forward, then it's done and I can focus on looking at results. You can even receive weekly updates by email with those results, making NPS updates regularly available. The layout of their page is easy to understand and sleek. The Dashboard is very helpful with visual graphs, and it even does half of the calculations I used to do manually! We're able to filter out any segment we require for a higher degree of precision data. This is an absolute necessity for us and I'm sure it would be more than valuable for others. I'm also impressed with the breadth of other features and I'm eager to see how these can improve our overall experience, or even improve our process. The surveys themselves are visually pleasing. No 20-step process, this survey will get exactly what you require, and that's your NPS. You can schedule your surveys whenever and however you want them to be sent and in increments rather than all at once. Giving you more control over how you're heard is fantastic. To top it off, the AskNicely team is phenomenal! They're so helpful and understanding and are able to respond very quickly. They're talented and I've even had them make changes to their website (on the spot!) just to meet our needs! They're very open to new ideas for improving their service, too. Overall, these guys really deserve the 10!

Adam Kourakis

Good solution to NPS results

Reviewed 2018-03-07

The ability to know what our customers thought of our service. It gave me the ability to make changes based on customer feedback and it gave our customers a more discreet and easy way to give feedback.The real time responses allowed me to stay on top of the reviews I was getting. I also liked that it was able to integrate with our existing (internal) software. It made everything a one-stop-shop

Elissa Bernstein

Helps keep the support team on track

Reviewed 2017-08-08

This survey is a really fast, easy way to get continuous feedback about our product. Users answer frequently and honestly, and we use their responses to implement new features, make improvements to existing features, and learn more about our user base.

Maria Yermolenko

Great tool! Nothing extra. We are using it for more than a year now.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Knowing our dissatisfied customers and having an opportunity to work with them before they churn.It is simple, basically has only one thing to do and it does it perfectly. We found out a lot of new stuff about our customers. Also it helps us understand when anyone has any problems with our tool or are dissatisfied.

Victor Pokan

The easiest way to increase line of sight to customer experience improvement opportunities

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Over the course of the past 9 months we have been able to make significant advances in understanding specific customer painpoints when doing business with us and have improved our overall NPS scores as a result.The software is easy to use interface that can be scaled depending on the number of users or integrated with other platforms .

Anonymous

The product actually delivers what it says it's going to deliver.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

The user experience on both ends is fantastic. The support has always been responsive and they do a great job of making sure you (the customer) is very comfortable and confident. The implementation process has been one of the best that I've seen. They make sure every box gets checked!

Trisha Tousant

Love the daily feedback

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Direct daily feedback from our members. I love seeing feedback from our members daily. I love that I can communicate directly through the software and that I can see if/when another team member has contacted that member.

Leon Price

such a great way to have automated feedback from our members

Reviewed 2018-04-03

feedback from customers with very little effort or input on our behalf.the automation of customer feed back. It's very hands off. Everything is taken care of automatically... The only time you need to get hands on is when a problem has been highlighted by a member.

Matt Brossard

AskNice.ly is an elegant NPS collection tool, compatible with lots of useful integrations.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

NPS surveys help us identify areas of improvement that we wouldn't otherwise hear about from our customers. AskNice.ly helps us collect, organize and summarize that feedback effectively.We connect AskNice.ly to tools like Intercom, Zapier, and Slack in order to automate the process of collecting feedback, incentivizing NPS surveys and reporting results back to our team. It's easy to set up and it does it's thing without much maintenance.

Anonymous

Easy Interface and Works Wonders ... but is it worth the higher price than other NPS programs?

Reviewed 2018-04-03

AskNicey is easy to onboard and has a good dashboard to see high-level metrics. We use it within the recruiting industry to track the performance of our recruiters.

Gary Richardson

A great team, a great product, and responsive to customer feedback.

Reviewed 2018-04-03

What I like the most is the ease with which I can download statistics or review the dashboard. We often want to get a snapshot of data for some of our users.

Anonymous

Super easy for us, and our clients - great experience and actionable feedback

Reviewed 2018-03-30

ease of use (for us and clients) - leads to high response rates clients can also easily give us additional feedback

Jorge Lima

Nice, usual as expected

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Great customer response and make us on track to find out what our users really like and dislike from our productit's a not intrusive tool which makes the user do not feel uncomfortable in do what we expect from them

Anonymous

Great product to use for accurate customer feedback

Reviewed 2018-01-16

The product was easy to set up, and the interface is friendly to navigate. The surveys are sweet and simple. Just a click in the email browser and the customer is done. There isn't any need for additional feedback unless the customer wants to. In the past we sent out surveys but received very little response. Since we started using Asknicely, we have seen this increase to about 30%. Our customer service experience has improved. We can collect our customer's feedback and address issues directly with them. Asknicely keeps the responses right in the system so you can refer back to them. It saves time for both the customer and the person responding to them.

Anonymous

Simple tools that minimized NPS administrative overhead and let's you focus on the outcomes.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Simplicity with deep capabilities if needed. This is a hard balance. Most important, they do have a client success manager that has been key to our success. They stand behind their product and they are open and action-oriented on recommendations.

Jodi Ingram

Also excellent

Reviewed 2018-03-29

That we can learn from our customers what we need to fix. We also know what they love so that we make sure to keep doing what we are doing.

Leo Leung

It works well for us. It does what it says it does.

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Easy to setup. I like the Slack integration. It really unites the company around the customer. I also like the email experience too.

saad farooq

Great insight to how our Customers feel about our business and service.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Providing visibility into what our customers feel about our Service. The analytics. Really love the dashboard. We use it to show the team a daily glimpse of their performance and it looks really great. Easy to setup and understand.

Danica Novakovic

Overall a great product and a pleasant experience

Reviewed 2018-04-14

It was very easy to set up the and get started with the software. Importing contacts was a breeze and I loved that we could filter responses by a large number of options (including the custom fileds we imported). Support was very helpful at all times and every suggestion we had they implemented within a day. Also they helped a lot explaining the product in detail and the initial demo was very useful.

Em Shank

Great customer service, easy to implement, good start to out of the box automations

Reviewed 2018-03-29

It was incredibly easy to set up and automate survey to be sent everyday. The software is not overcomplicated.

Phenomenal experience

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Easy to use and set up! Rep was very helpful and explained all of the available features. Rep was also very helpful.

Ashley Hayat

Very simple interface. Great usability. Could do with a few more customisation options.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

A quick snapshot of useful client feedback as well as a simple way to track client satisfaction across our business.It was simple to setup and start using. Within one day it was providing a useful snapshot of data allowing trends to be uncovered.

Lukasz Kozlowski

Easy to use NPS software, which works in everyday use

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Pure data which is important for our company. Reliability - it just works without any actions from our side. And methodology gives us a good CS benchmark.Easy to use. Good support, Data import works well. We have no problem with configuration, and onboarding new agents. It also reports data quite nice, but very minimalistic. Beats the competition. Does work for you.