Awario Reviews

4.5/5 (40 reviews)
Pros
  • Very user-friendly. Alerts right away it finds your keyword and lets you interact with the publisher.
  • Decent functionality, but not truly useful, at least at the level I have access to as a professional user.
  • I've set Awario up once and now I can relax knowing that my daily emails will keep me posted on important mentions.
  • I don't have to pay anyone to find stuff in mentioned in so i can respond. If it works right, it's a big time saver.
Cons
  • I can't think of anything I don't like about Awario!
  • Nothing. Awario delivers no matter how small the niche category.
  • The core features are solid but there are additional features I’d like to see.
  • Lack of delivering on the service level that was promised. Confrontational and unhelpful customer service.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Brittney Holcomb

Best Affordable Social Listening Tool We Have Come Across

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-17

We are still on the free trial of Awario but are preparing to switch over all of our accounts to this software. The setup is easy and intuitive, as are the results.

Pros
This software actually produces accurate results, where as some of the other social tools we have used in the past have delivered back a lot spam.

Cons
We haven't ran into any issues with the software yet, the free trial gives us access to almost all the features we would use if we purchased.

Anonymous

Best tool to know what people are talking about on the web

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
Awario has given me the power to know exactly what people are talking about me on the whole web. The part which I love about this software is you get instant notifications real-time whenever someone talks about your keywords in Awario. You can add multiple keywords to track. The tool can be used to: - Keep and maintain brand presence - Close Sales - Find out new prospects who are searching for a specific solution - Backlinks opportunity

Cons
I'm limited to 100k mentions a month which sometimes I feel is a little less. However, most of the times it works like a charm so nothing to worry here.

Stacey W

Great for brand monitoring

Reviewed 2019-03-03

Pros
Awario is a powerful social media and web monitoring service that keeps things simple. I love how easy it is to set up alerts then just have them delivered to my inbox.

Cons
Nothing. Awario delivers no matter how small the niche category.

Oliver Braithwaite

Solid tool

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
It’s sinple to set up and with a little imagination it can be used for many different kinds of intel gathering including influencer sourcing, reputation management and even SEO link building.

Cons
The core features are solid but there are additional features I’d like to see.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Pshemislav Kaspshik

One of the finest alerting software

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Pros

Cons
Sometimes it doesn't refresh automatically and you have to do it by yourself. You cant go the exact tweet outside the app.

Emanuele Baldassarri

A tool any marketing agency must have

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-11-05

I love this tool. Thank God they invented it making me spare a lot of time and gain a lot of money

Pros
I work with many customers obsessed to know how their presence online performs. This tool investigates any social platform to search the best matching keywords... and it's done all in autopilot

Cons
Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to create sub-accounts for my customers, but I aim to give a full-package service

Anonymous

Great social listening tool, does not provide anything extra than the other social listening tools.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Social listening and monitoring of specific terms, keywords or mentions we wanted to track.

Pros
I like that it's a clean and easy to use interface. In addition to that, the app is fast and intuitive. It provides you all of the necessary social listening and monitoring tools.

Cons
Not much in the software that can't be done with other listening and mention platforms. I can't say I see the monetary value in the platform that makes it unique from the others. It is a good platform, but it's just not something outstanding quite yet. I know the road map features are coming though.

Steve Wright

Awario is young but is powerful and gains strength constantly!

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
Awario offers a calming environment for a software like this. That might seem like an odd comment but competitor software can often be quite frantic and a little bit...everywhere. It's quite easy to follow, add alerts to and offers very good results. The graphs are also beautiful and VERY presentable!

Cons
It does miss some results I've found but the algorithm is being perfected constantly. It can look a little dated in places too, but it does it's job and does it well!

A high quality service

Reviewed 2019-07-17

I am very happy for this software and the quality service. In the future, if I need to do social media analysis, I surely will use Awario first rather than use other softwares.

Pros

Cons
Nothing to complain truly. The customer service of Awario is top. The staff listened to my needs from this tool and helped me a lot to adjust the setting until the ideal one.

Anonymous

Definitely what I was looking for without making me feel like some sort of data scientist

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Knowing where people are talking about my company's products allows us to also monitor if there's support issues that we are unaware of, as well as potential opportunities to do more conversations.

Pros
What I like about Awario was how everything was presented. It was easy to see where people were talking about my products/brands, without me having to create a bunch of filters and connect to a bunch of platforms. It's really clean and I can quickly show stakesholders in my company what's happening.

AGUSTIN ROSA MARIN

Great app for Social Media & Web Monitoring Tool

Reviewed 2018-04-03

I use Awario to have a global view of my business brand in seconds. The app has a great value for companies and entrepreneurs. I've moved from Hootsuite to Awario.

Pros
I like so much that the app it's very easy to use. I see so much value in their deeper analysis for Social Media, everything in one place. Great to set alerts and create reports.

Cons
I don't like that my first time using it, I needed few hours to see deeper results. After that it works great and very fast.

Ale R.

Easy social media monitor but not the best one

Reviewed 2018-06-06

I monitor social media, mostly twitter.

Pros
Awario is a good social monitor for bussiness or brand. You can track keyword, brands, name or specif words. Is really good for twitter, Is easy to use Easy to config. Really good filters Nice UX

Cons
Awario is not really good on picking mention on the web on general. I use other app and get better result for picking links or mention on magazines, blog, forums or other media. So if u wanna track new link or mention outside of social media awario isnt for your. Also not very good for instragram or other socialmedia like youtube. Yes work amazing for twitter I hope they improve the crawler because they have a good product, but cant be so much good

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Anonymous

Bad customer service, not recommended.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-08-22

Decent idea, but due to lack of vision, seems like they are not in business for the long haul. Would go with other competitors who are more interested in growing features and delivering a great service.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Sarah Cousins

Awario does all the hard work for you

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-14

Awario is simple to use but offers an extensive service. Customer support is prompt, efficient and super helpful. I would highly recommend!

Pros

Cons
I can't think of anything I don't like about Awario!

Anonymous

Alerts when you're mentioned.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros

Cons
It doesn't always find everything, a d there are plenty of false alerts. Things like that can waste time.