AWeber Logo
AWeber

Powerfully-simple email marketing and automation software

visit website

AWeber Reviews - Page 4

Best email automation software on the market

Overall a great software to use as a small business owner.

Pros

Great functional email automation software. Easy to set up campaigns and automate. Also a great service rate per month.

Cons

Sometimes linking other software to this program was complicated such as Clickfunnels. Thankfully an AWeber team member made integration smoother.

Great use for collecting email lead marketing

I firmly recommend AWeber Email Marketing for people who needs email marketing as for it really does promote powerful and easy to use tool.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to compose emails, and easy to add contacts. I couldn't do better without AWeber email marketing.

Cons

We had been using AWeber email marketing for years now and all I can say is that we haven't switch to other software.

Boost Your Email Marketing With AWeber

Pros

Artificial Intelligence that comes with it helps you segment your leads into your sales funnels

Cons

Your account gets banned without a notice

Top email marketing

Pros

It's really tuned towards small businesses providing a great solution to email marketing...we were able to easily upload our email list and manage our broadcasting and communication ...placing our messages directly before our customers ..providing followup on rotation and cycle

Cons

Improved customers support, it seems to increase in price according to your email size for me so far these are the only things I found as Cons with AWeber

Great email marketing service that just works

Pros

I like that the software works great, has a multitude of tools and deliverability is top notch.

Cons

It can get pricey for a larger email list.

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate your business. We'd love to learn more about your account and see if there are any cost saving opportunities. Please contact our Customers Solutions team - we'd be happy to look into this for you. - Brandon O.

A good email autorepsonder for beginners

Great tool for starting out building an email list

Pros

Simple and easy to use email autoresponder

Cons

Lacks the features from some of its competitors, esepcially if you want more advanced marketing automation

Hi Tom. Thanks for your review! We would love to learn more about the features you're looking for so we can share that information with our product team for future consideration. Please contact our Customer Solutions team.

A happy marketer!

AWeber is a great software.

Pros

All of the features are great. I plan to continue to use this software.

Cons

Pricing could be lower. I'm on a budget.

Support on email requests

Thank you for your wonderful support, I am extremely happy with the service I receive on a monthly basis with this request of removing inactive members from my account. Thanks and have a great rest of the week

Pros

Ease of use and helpful support. Overall good and no complaints

Cons

I repeatedly receive automated responses despite the fact that I responded on the email

Good for startups, small online business

Pros

Aweber has been around about as long as the internet has been... it's mature and proven, and it's pricing has come down relative to other marketing software over the years. Broad integration means startups should have no trouble wrangling a system together with other software.

Cons

Aweber has been mostly focused on internet-first businesses with large lists, and technical people, so I wouldn't recommend it for everyone

Pretty Basic

Overall, I would deem Aweber a pretty basic service. It's great for sending rich text emails that are limited in pics. You can't go wrong if you're using it for affiliate marketing or some sense of a platform where you don't need a bunch of customization.

Pros

I like that the software allows you to build autoresponders that are pretty easy to format. I particularly like the feature that allows you to schedule subsequent autoresponder emails precisely after another , with the sequences being quite a bit more flexible than some others I've tried.

Cons

The software, overall, is not very good as a drag and drop softwares. In comparison to other easy email services, I think the overall visual of the platform is dull. It's not very pleasing to the eye and the features are not as straightforward.

Hi Dawn, Thanks so much for your review and feedback - we really appreciate it! We'd love to dive deeper into your feedback with you to help us improve the product. If you're willing to chat about your feedback, please contact us at help@aweber.com. Thanks, Brandon O.

Great customer services and delivery rates!

Pros

Great customer services, always go above and beyond to help clients! Easy to use solution to automate emails and start segmenting your list.

Cons

We still use Aweber to this day for our email automation campaigns and I can truly say its one of the best.

Windows ten

It is by far the worst program I have ever used ten hour downloads slow support and constant crashes

Pros

Nothing

Cons

Slow speeds and crashes

Email autoresponder worth having

Pros

Customer support is great. Easy to set up and use. Can schedule emails easily. Overall, I think this service has better deliverability than other services.

Cons

would like to be able to move people from list to list and start different follow up series based on their activity.

Professionally Appealing

Pros

Well designed templates, added to the drag/drop option for preparing emails. I like the blog to email list aspect where I can automatically deliver a new blog post in an attractive email.

Cons

I wish I could sort duplicates easier to avoid sending emails to people who signed up on different sites and lists.

Why I use Aweber over the competition

I've tried various email services multiple times, but I feel the most drawn to Aweber. I like the ease of their email editor. I also like how easy it is to change the order of my legacy follow-up series by simply dragging & dropping the emails in whatever order I wish on the fly. Yes, Aweber is a little more expensive than some other platforms, but I'd rather pay a bit more for something that fits my needs than to be irritated all the time.

Pros

I've used various email marketing platforms, and I find Aweber's email editor the easiest to use. It's simple and easy, as it should be. I don't feel like I'm fighting with it to get to work properly, and it makes writing and structuring emails the way I want a piece of cake.

Cons

I don't like that I have to get in contact with Aweber to turn off double opt-in on some lists, even if I've already turned it off myself in my backend settings. That's my main complaint as it consumes more time than it needs to.

Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Brandon O.

Great software, good customer service, overpriced for the small biz owner

Pros

I really like the freedom of unlimited emails and the plethora of integrations with other apps. AWeber has long been an industry leader and it shows.

Cons

For a small business owner with a small email list (under 1000) AWeber is overpriced. MailChimp and MailerLite offer virtually the same features, for free.

Brilliant For My Monthly Email To Subscribers

I love that there is always someone there to help if you have any problems and it is sorted immediately.

Pros

Fantastic email templates. Very easy to add subscribers. Sending a monthly newsletter is now so simple.

Cons

There is nothing that I have found to be detrimental. It works extremely smoothly. I have tried many email senders & this is the best.

The most powerful email automation solution available

Pros

It's the most flexible/powerful solution for setting up an automated series of email responses for a sales a funnel.

Cons

The interface is clunky. They have been improving it over the years, but for the most part I just got used to how it works.

AWeber: Email Marketing At it's BEST!

I'm a little burnt out on the term funneling but I guess I could live with that. 8-)

Pros

We like this Email Marketing Product so much we're thinking of also becoming an Affiliate. The Templates are great and cover any type of project you might have in mind. The layout is a breeze and it's pretty much just drag and drop! There is the ability to create emails from blog posts which I highly recommend you take the time to learn how to do! Database and Automation a Breeze! Tagging allows for automated campaigns.. Just go do a Free Trial and You'll be Hooked!

Cons

There really aren't any Cons that I could find which is Great. Yes you do have to budget for this product but then you will get a substantial ROI if you pay attention to their Tutorials.

Better valuefor moneyThe and better service

Pros

The layout and quality of resources are easy to locate are open rate for emails are far much better than other responders. The staff are so freindly and helpful should experince technical problem.

Cons

Aweber app for non coders

Pros

I liked the ui for setting up forms quite a bit. It was really very customizable. I also found the statistics for my mailings very useful.

Cons

Speed. Using aweber meant that my app needed to make another call to a separate url to get the form. Increasing the number of different calls the app needs to make decreased the overall speed of the site. Other than this, AWeber has an excellent product.

Pretty good.

I'm still new to running my business 100% on my own so a lot of marketing programs out there confuse me. This however seems easy enough at this point. I like that almost everything I need is included and if my customer base grows I have the option to upgrade my account to adjust accordingly without overspending. So far it seems great I will leave a more detailed review after my trial ends.

Pros

It's very convienient to be able to manage my payment according to how many subscribers I have instead of over paying for what I'm not even using. I love that sign up forms Analytics, Integrations Image Hosting and stock photos are also included and easy to use. I don't have to have multiple programs open at the same time to complete a task.

Cons

So far I'm just learning to navigate the app and I have no complaints. I wish it were somewhat cheaper but the price is A LOT better than most.

Simple but effective autoresponder

Pros

With Aweber is easy to create automatic campaigns. Many nice looking templates included. Messages has good deliverability. Affordable starting price.

Cons

It doesn't provide visual automation sequence builder.

Great email marketing app

Great experience

Pros

User friendly, reporting, autoresponder, email delivery is good.

Cons

Would like to see the help content a bit easier to use.

The best manager for your social media and auto mails

Pros

It's ability to schedule and send emails to my blogs subscribers at different hours is perfect for my business

Cons

It does not have an option to pause emails once scheduled

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. I saw your comment about not being able to pause emails once scheduled, and wanted to let you know that we do have this feature available. All you need to do is click the unschedule button on a broadcast, or the "Pause campaign" button on an automated campaign. We'd be happy to walk through how to do this with you - please contact our customer solutions team for assistance. Brandon O.