AWeber Logo
AWeber

Powerfully-simple email marketing and automation software

visit website

AWeber Reviews - Page 5

Aweber app for non coders

Pros

I liked the ui for setting up forms quite a bit. It was really very customizable. I also found the statistics for my mailings very useful.

Cons

Speed. Using aweber meant that my app needed to make another call to a separate url to get the form. Increasing the number of different calls the app needs to make decreased the overall speed of the site. Other than this, AWeber has an excellent product.

Pretty good.

I'm still new to running my business 100% on my own so a lot of marketing programs out there confuse me. This however seems easy enough at this point. I like that almost everything I need is included and if my customer base grows I have the option to upgrade my account to adjust accordingly without overspending. So far it seems great I will leave a more detailed review after my trial ends.

Pros

It's very convienient to be able to manage my payment according to how many subscribers I have instead of over paying for what I'm not even using. I love that sign up forms Analytics, Integrations Image Hosting and stock photos are also included and easy to use. I don't have to have multiple programs open at the same time to complete a task.

Cons

So far I'm just learning to navigate the app and I have no complaints. I wish it were somewhat cheaper but the price is A LOT better than most.

Simple but effective autoresponder

Pros

With Aweber is easy to create automatic campaigns. Many nice looking templates included. Messages has good deliverability. Affordable starting price.

Cons

It doesn't provide visual automation sequence builder.

Great email marketing app

Great experience

Pros

User friendly, reporting, autoresponder, email delivery is good.

Cons

Would like to see the help content a bit easier to use.

The best manager for your social media and auto mails

Pros

It's ability to schedule and send emails to my blogs subscribers at different hours is perfect for my business

Cons

It does not have an option to pause emails once scheduled

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. I saw your comment about not being able to pause emails once scheduled, and wanted to let you know that we do have this feature available. All you need to do is click the unschedule button on a broadcast, or the "Pause campaign" button on an automated campaign. We'd be happy to walk through how to do this with you - please contact our customer solutions team for assistance. Brandon O.

Customer Services

Loved it for the subscriptions I'm paying.

Pros

Simplicity of deploying. Amazing customer support.

Cons

Not at the moment. I'm really satisfied.

Easy To Use But Powerful Tool

Would continue to use it for my current lead gen.

Pros

Very easy to use and quickly to implement your email campaigns

Cons

Would like to see better templates to create better funnels

Aweber email

Pros

Very easy to learn as a new user. It is affordable for a small biz

Cons

It does not allow for easy automation. Can be frustrating. User interface is too old

Good Email Marketing Software, Kind of pricey

Pros

Good options for email marketing software Never ran into problems or glitches

Cons

The price is kind of high Competitors have better priced services

Great for marketing

Overall it’s a great tool and I do recommend it to anyone that needs it.

Pros

Great marketing software that allows email marketing, landing pages, sales funnel etc. All the tool to carry out a marketing campaign all at a reasonable cost in comparison to its competitors

Cons

Even though the site is not hard to navigate but to someone who is new to marketing they wouldn’t know where to start but there is support that you can turn to in the help section.

Simple to use email tool

Pros

Its simplicity for simple use cases. Not everyone needs advanced features. If this is you, then AWeber may be something to consider. Most other email marketing tools have lots of features (that are often not used). Those features complicate things and make those tools much more difficult to use.

Cons

A disadvantage I experienced is that back in the day when I used AWeber, some other users were using AWeber to spam people and this had an impact on your deliverability as well. With the simplicity I described above comes the disadvantage that when you need more advanced features it quickly becomes more difficult. I also didn't like their pricing model. It's based on number of subscribers to a list — nothing wrong with that, but as the software didn't support segmentation you had to basically subscribe people to multiple lists get segementation (and hence you were paying twice for one subscriber that was on multiple lists).

AWeber Email Marketing facilitates the process of creating massive campaigns

create campaigns quickly and professionally saving a lot of time, now it is possible with AWeber Email Marketing

Pros

A great advantage compared to other programs is that AWeber Email Marketing solves your concerns thanks to live assistance, either through chat or personal calls. In other companies I had to wait for hours to solve my doubts.

Cons

Some templates are simple for my taste and for my niche market, but this is only a small detail compared to the benefits obtained thanks to this software.

Aweber Review

A breeze to start with for someone new to email automation.

Pros

It is a great platform for start-up and who are starting their email marketing journey. The significant benefits of the Aweber platform 1. Easy to use platform 2. Free to start with a "free for ever" plan. 3. The free option offers lot of options including email automation, unlimited landing pages including custom domains which is a big plus. 4. Lead capture is easy with sign up forms. 5. Easy segmentation using tags.

Cons

Aweber needs improvement on 1. Landing page design is a bit constrained and more features can be added.

Building Your List With AWeber

I use AWeber to create email campaigns for my insurance business and for affiliate marketing. It is an excellent tool, user-friendly, and very affordable.

Pros

I like the ease of creating email campaigns to help build my client base.

Cons

They offer various templates for your email campaigns, but functionality can be tricky sometimes.

Amazing product

Very easy to use. When I had questions customer service was quick to help and very kind. Highly recommended this to anyone and everyone.

Pros

Everything is easy to use

Cons

None

Great for automating parts of the followup and engagement process

Pros

I like the way it can integrate with our landing pages, that the emails are customizable, and that there are analytics showing open and click trough rates. I also like how I can help others implement the app as well, knowing that it will accomplish what they are looking for in an autoresponder.

Cons

As with any new app or technology, there's a learning curve. I like to just jump in and use the application, but aweber requires more time in understanding how it works.

AWeber is outstanding. Its on my BEST list.

Pros

I like what it does for me. Makes life easy. The customer support is AWESOME. Quite simply it does its job so I don't have to, that's why I use it.

Cons

The only con is the cost. Fact is, it's well worth the money. You get more than you pay for thanks to the customer service.

Howy Lender's Aweber Review

It is very helpful as it allows you to follow-up with your Leads without the need to be on Social. Also any problems you have they are very quick to help you out. A shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for helping me resolve the issue the other day as he was very helpful including making sure with security measures by asking to tell him something regarding my account to verify it was my account.

Pros

It's easy to use and any problems they are very helpful.

Cons

Nothing really as everything they do is very professional.

Eazy peezy lemon squeezy

At first it was daunting as I didn't know the platform, but if you ask the right questions to support you get the right answers plus more. Now I understand it for what I need it for and its easy to use now.

Pros

If you ask the right questions to support you get the right answers plus more. Now I understand it for what I need it for and its easy to use now.

Cons

I would like to be able to cut and past from another list without having to copy it over and without saving and opening the window each time I cut and paste. Not a massive issue though as I open two windows alongside each other.

Not “newbie” user friendly, just for tech savvy.

Not smooth or easy, very frustrating :(

Pros

The help I had from support from all the 24k times I called for help.

Cons

Super difficult to understand. I hate the “tags” feature. It caused me to loose over $400 — by using one of those tags incorrectly, it triggered an automatic email to download my paid book to people that did not buy it.

Awesome product and support

Very good customer service support.

Pros

It is straight forward and easy to use with its drag and drop function. You can create as many lists as you like.

Cons

I think that Aweber should increase the number of email contacts on their free version to get more people using the product. I liked that with Mailchimp - first 2000 users for free.

Keeping our client base appraised of current Virtual Tours of Homes for sale

We’ve only been using Aweber for about two weeks. I wish I would have listened to our mentor a long time ago and set this up. It’s a great marketing tool in getting our virtual tours out to Realtors on a regular basis. It keeps us in front of our clients, let’s them know we are here, gives them an additional marketing resource and strategy, and let’s them know we are keeping them in the know. We produce Real Estate Virtual Tours so the Realtors get up to date new listing information which allows them to reach their clients faster and in a novel approach.

Pros

The ease of adding subscribers to the list. The depth of information available concerning hits by our subscribers. The time saver in getting the info out to our subscribers in a very timely manner.

Cons

The setting up of the interface with our site, while not too difficult, did require some careful steps.

Aweber Review

Aweber is easy to use and it has all the essentials but some of its competitors have more advanced features, like a landing page editor. The price is not bad and it's good that Aweber offers a 30 day free trial. Customer service is great if any issues arise. My overall experience with Aweber is a good one.

Pros

I like Aweber because it's very easy to use. I like their ability to import a database of subscribers via files or I can add individual email addresses. I like Aweber's newsletter templates and there are a lot! The templates are resized according to what device is used when viewing it, which is very cool! Also Aweber's email analytics are very good.

Cons

I don't like that people that already unsubscribed count towards the monthly qouta, but it's okay because those that unsubscribed can be removed. The layout is a little outdated.

Amazing customer service

Pros

I was told Aweber would be a good choice for its customer service and boy is that true! Every time I have asked a question I get prompt answers that are not just generic cut and paste. The customer service people I have dealt with are all super knowledgeable and go deep on their explanations. Total Legends! I have personally dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. several times and she is super prompt in her replies and gives very specific information which directly answers my questions. Thanks!

Cons

I can't see a preview of all my campaign sequence emails in one screen.

Not really worth it

Overall I did not have a good experience but stuck around out of convenience.

Pros

The convenience to sync with other softwares like wordpress, most any other third party site connected with Aweber.

Cons

Not worth the price. Customer service regularly gave differing responses when looking for tech support. The number of errors and low functionality of the forms were bad as well.

Hi Erica. Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your honesty. We'd love to learn what specific functionality you felt was missing from the forms. We're always open to new ways to improve our product to help our customers.