AWeber Logo
AWeber

Powerfully-simple email marketing and automation software

visit website

AWeber Reviews - Page 6

A bit clunky but functional.

Pros

The entry level price point is great. Overall the email design features and reporting is great. I had nothing but great experiences with customer service.

Cons

However, it's just a bit clunky. The functionality isn't intuitive and the design isn't clean. It makes for a less than ideal user experience which I was never able to get over. Eventually I switch to a competitor.

Could still use some improvements

Aweber is ok, but there are much better email marketing software out there.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that it integrated well with my client's website and that she can use it easily.

Cons

I really don't like that subscribers are counted as many times as the number of lists and that unsubscribed are counted in the establishment of the price.

Broad spectrum software!

Capterra was a completely foreign name to me until I did extensive research on the products, philosophy and services offered. There are more than four hundred software programs, this was the big statement that really drew me in to learn more. Whether you run a non profit, or a church, or a restaurant the software program list is endless and accesible. I'm sure if you had a lemonade stand you would...

Pros

Simplicity and variety of programs.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons.

A Powerful Email marketing tool you should never miss to try

It takes care of our all email marketing needs. We are thinking to expand it throughout the company

Pros

I love the fact that it so many e-newsletter templates. A/B testing of your emails is really easy Various integration options such as Salesforce .etc Superb support.

Cons

I see that the price is bit high compared to its competitors.

Easy to use and has all the whistles and bells

It makes sending to my email followers easy and provides useful reports, but I'm having trouble justifying the expense of sending 1 message a month.

Pros

I can do anything I need to do. They've already built in the how-to.

Cons

As an individual business person who only sends about 1 email a month, it is quite expensive.

Makes Email Followup easy

I'm excited to learn more about all the functions and capabilities possible.

Pros

Emails can be templated and timed for delivery. Accessible with many other programs to integrate with.

Cons

A learning curve comes with this product to first build lists, maki g sure imports go to correct lists and making a blast or template.

Great to use, until it wasn't great (no go for affiliate marketing)

It was great, until it wasn't great. the email deliverability is good. The forms are basic. Support was terrible.

Pros

I liked the simplicity I like that it was easy to use I like the quality of email deliverability I like the price when it is still small size list, affordable for newbie

Cons

As an affiliate marketer, I was using AWeber. I was sending affiliate links periodically to my list. It was all good for a few months, until one day I discovered my account was suspended. Unfortunately, at the time I had paid marketing campaign and my follow up emails were going out. I only found out 2-3 days later. It took 11 days to have the support get back to me and restore my account. By that stage, I moved everything to GetResponse because of the poor support.

Aweber Reciew

Great experience! No complaints.

Pros

I love how this software simply gets the job done for email marketing! It is one of the first email softwares that I have used. Straight to the point.

Cons

The interface isn’t as easy to figure out. It took me some time to learn how to maneuver on the platform.

Affordable and easiest tool for email marketing

Pros

AWeber is the easiest and most affordable tool for email marketing. it's very easy to use and customization. It has great features to run an email marketing campaign. Anyone can use this tool comfortably, it's fantastic!

Cons

Didn't find any dislike option yet since using it.

helped me alot.

overall a very good website to help you with your email marketing and i am very satisfied with the results.

Pros

The best thing about this website is how easy it is to use and how effective it is.

Cons

the cons about it is the layout i think because of the fact that it looks a bit boring in my opinion.

Good but there are better options

I experimented around with it and in the end, I decided to go somewhere else.

Pros

Lots of features and tools to analyze who reads your emails and what impact they make. It is one of the standards of the industry and for a well-established business, it is great.

Cons

The price of the software is way too high for startup companies. While all the features are nice you also being charged for things that you don't use.

I've had a great overall experience with AWeber

This program has been very helpful in launching several campaigns across different brands and business lines, and helps us see the big picture of our marketing efforts, including open rates, click rates, and top line results all in one place as soon as you login.

Pros

I liked that you are able to do a live demo right on the screen to walk through any features that you have questions about; the ability to chat live with a customer support rep also helps when you have questions that you need answered right away.

Cons

The ability to add an email template using a customized layout or customized code can be an extra effort and is an extra cost to the user.

Aweber Review

Aweber has allowed use to save tons of time on our email campaigns. It is very easy to use.

Pros

This auto email software was very easy to use and had great deliverability.

Cons

Nothing yet, We recently started using it for our business.

Very Good

Very helpful for people who need help with certain things

Pros

Email Marketing is very important and helpful for people trying to run their business.

Cons

Its a bit old fashioned but it makes up for it by being such a great product

Easy to Use. Number 1 Choice for 8 Years

Pros

It's easy to use and integrate with a WordPress website. I own multiple sites and lists and use this for email marketing across the board.

Cons

I've used several platforms and have found this one to be the easiest to use and integrate with my websites.

Another Email marketing Giant

Overall they have made me a lot of money from their affiliate model. Happy to make some recurring income with them

Pros

They have been long in the business of email marketing no doubt. They have every feature conceivable for an ardent email marketer

Cons

They like some other email giants have no respect for the time you spent building your list, it can be gone in a flash if they feel differently

Outdated and needs improvement

Pros

I like its simplicity and ease of use. I can't fault it for that and when you pair it with AW Pro Tools it actually works great. I don't think it's worth the money without it however.

Cons

No automations. It's still way better than mailchimp but it's too simple now in the evolving world of marketing. They need to innovate.

Saira's review on AWeber automation.

Pros

I like email campaign automation and the analytics features the most.

Cons

AWeber should give more flexibility to more list options for free account holders in AWeber.

Average e-mail marketing company

Pros

They seem to make sure people using their service don't use it for anything shady which improves open rates.

Cons

Only does e-mail while similar services offer e-mail along with other features

AWeber is an easy and efficient way to send information to a specified group at a given time.

Pros

I use Aweber to send out weekly online Bible studies, and it saves me a lot of time being able to schedule it once then forget about it. It is also easy to edit.

Not the cheapest

Pros

I chose Aweber for one reason -- integrations. Nobody else seems to have more integrations available.

Cons

Pricing is a bit higher than other services.

Great software, easy to use.

Pros

I liked using aweber alot, it really helped me setting up email campaigns with lots of options to set up different emails, I could decide when I wanted to send them and to who, very targeted.

Cons

One thing I didn't like was that it was a little expensive at the time and there were cheaper alternatives out there, but it is high quality software.

Aweber Email Marketing - A good to use software for digital marketing.

It was a good experience in total. You just have to familiarize yourself with all its features and functionalities to use it well to your advantage in email marketing.

Pros

I like the functionality that you can send email campaign to a group of recipients in just a simple click. I also like that there is a template that you can use for the email and that you can add images, logos, and customized email signature.

Cons

It takes time to get familiarized with using the software. It took several trial and error before I was able to get it right the way I wanted my email campaign to look like. You need to go through with the tutorials to make yourself acquainted with all the features and functionalities of the software.

Aweber review

Overall, i like it but they need a lot of improving when it comes to customer solutions. They simply don't listen to their customers.

Pros

What i like the most is the ease of use and ton of functionality, like tags and their legacy series.

Cons

I don't like the fact that they can put you on a bad server and you end up having bad results.

Aweber automates marketing

Pros

It was simple to set up, and saved me a bunch of time.

Cons

I was limited with some of the actions I wished I could do with my marketing automation.