AWeber Logo
AWeber

Powerfully-simple email marketing and automation software

visit website

AWeber Reviews - Page 7

aweber

Pros

It is very easy to customize you can easily select a custom design of your choice one that suits your preferences and the whole process is just as easy as dragging and dropping

Cons

however, in terms of the default design that comes with your package in terms of its appearance it's not that good I feel like a lot better can be done to improve its appearance

AWeber Email Marketing.

I have not had much, but from what I got from AWeber email marketing is hands down excellence. Definitely easy to use, straight forward just the way email marketing should be! Recommending to the people I know that would use this on a daily basis. Customer service was a nice help too when I couldn't figure something out!

Pros

Easy to use. Does what is claims it does.

Cons

There was nothing I would change. Good job.

Great for Small Business

Aweber is helping me grow my e-mail list and automate communications to potential customers. They have amazing help resources/tutorials online and customer support is responsive and a joy to work with! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was particularly helpful this week!

Pros

Aweber is easy to use and the support is fantastic!

Cons

Nothing so far, I am new small business user.

Once the leading brand, now a bit behind the times...

I used to love Aweber for email marketing and automation, but they've been slow to innovate, and I switched to another provider a few months ago. No regrets.

Pros

Fairly easy to use and incorporate forms into websites, etc.

Cons

You pay for subscribers to multiple lists multiple times... This seems unfair. Other tools use tagging, and other tools to sort from a master list... Much smarter. Aweber lacks tools for filtering and tagging subscribers based on their actions... Requires add-on tools from other providers.

This product was excellent

The overal experience using this product was outstanding it delivered excellent service and I was very impressed I would recomend anyone use this to their benefit. It was so functional I hardly had any problems using it.

Cons

Aweber Revolutionized our email campaign.

I loved using Aweber it made our marketing easy and fast.

Pros

Great automation, offers free trial to new users, fast live chat customer support team that knows their work, allows scheduling of mails.

Cons

Requires some skills to maximize on profits of automation, its expensive for small-scale users but does wonders for medium and large-scale users.

worst experience ever! not worthing the money! read well:

VERY BAD.

Pros

6 emails marked as Spam in 5000 and they 've CLOSED the account and NOT REFUND the money. Never happened with MailChimp!!

Cons

nothing! it is very difficult to wok with it and that is sayng all my team.

Simple Email Marketing with No Fuss

Pros

Aweber is really easy to use. It has great customer support. And you can use it as an affiliate marketer. And setting up dynamic campaigns on their platform is so easy.

Cons

Interface can be a bit clunky. And some of their templates look dated.

I'm still new to aweber however their customer service is unmatched!

Pros

Customer service is beyond amazing! I'm pleasantly surprised at how quickly and efficiently customer services responds and the fact that their live chat line is also so convenient. Their service reps are extremely knowledgable and so helpful with any issues you may have .

Cons

I don't feel like it's an easy system to use. I'm still very new to the campaign letters world however I didn't feel like it was easy to understand their system and they informed me that there is a learning curve. I also wish it was easier to navigate the campaigns and make changes without having to copy and paste a new campaign every time.

Support Is Exceptional!

Pros

AWeber has an app so you can handle email campaigns on the go. Pricing is just where I need it to be. Emails are responsive.

Cons

I would like more choices on the templates. With everything being mobile responsive, I need more choices of how things look good on mobile.

Wow what a great idea

Great idea I love this. Being able to review software is awesome! Getting the chance is a great way to learn about new software that can be of great use.

Cons

We tried it out and loved it

It was easy to use and it was customer service was great when I had any problems they responded and was very helpful

I like it

I like their ease of use and the features they always do good things for my company and like I just love it .. ...

Aweber Rocks

Really simple to use, awesome customer support. I've been using Aweber for almost a year as my autoresponder and I have zero complaints.

Awesome experience

I love aweber! Had an awesome experience no problems! This is the software I'd recommend to anyone !

Great product

Awesome product easy to ise user friendly very very great. Absolutely love it wouldnt use anything else

Cons

I had an awesome experience. I would recommend it.

It is an awesome app. I would recommend it to my friends and family. It was a rewarding experience.

Simple and Easy to Use

Pros

I appreciate Aweber for the ease of use, the ability to integrate with wordpress sites, create forms and managing email lists.

Cons

Lack of product innovation and rule-based automation while other competitors are offering much more value at around the same cost.

Used for a few months while evaluating other email marketing software

Pros

The interface is simplistic and easy to use. A huge plus for a beginner and all users. Love the features and capabilities as well

Cons

The biggest con was the cost for the size of the list my organization has. It was not cost-effective to adopt as our platform

AWeber is Awesome!

Overall is good! A free trial is a perk for the newcomers.

Pros

Great features, good to go for the beginners in Email marketing niche!

Cons

The new campaign interface didn't up to the mark. It needs to be improved.

Aweber is an efficient tool for email Newsletter

Pros

Ease of use, integrations with partner services,

Cons

does not offer easier template design on its own ..... have to use partner services or access customer website

Really nice experience.

Using this software was pretty nice. It was really easy to use, and functions nicely. The customer support was great. Everyone was super friendly. Overall experience is 5 stars.

Pros

Easy use, customer service, and functionality.

Cons

Everything was great, no con's.

It's all just too complicated

Pros

The software is professional and includes all the necessary features for professional email marketing

Cons

We don't really like how complicated the software is, it should be more user friendly

ConvertKit is better!

Pros

I liked that you could create sales funnels in AWeber.

Cons

I do think that other programs are exactly the same and do the same things more easily and effectively, like ConvertKit.

I did not like it as I thought I would

Pros

Since there is more users and the tools is growing they have more integration with some CMS like wordpress or drupal. The reports that you can get are good, easy to read and understand what is going on with you campaigns.

Cons

Price is kind of expensive and the experience across the tool is not as fun or easy as with other similar vendors.