All categories

BEE Pro

The fastest, no-code email & landing page design suite.

BEE Pro Reviews

Pros

BEE Pro is simple to use, allows us to build beautiful and responsive emails and the ability to get my teams feedback quickly and easily has been such an amazing experience.

Rebecca T.

Natalia D.

The building blocks system is intuitive and easy to use and I'm thrilled that there is a click-of-a-button easy integration for our mailing solution.

Heidi R.

Cons

This is especially frustrating when I'm trying to send an urgent bulk-email to our list.

Aden K.

Tanis C.

Miguel A.

4.8

Best email design product I've used to date.

It allows the most basic of member of my team to create emails with ease.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and export emails.

Cons

Wish they had a direct integration with Marketo but exporting and copying into Marketo isn't difficult.

Hey Alex, thanks so much for the kind words! As for Marketo, we do get a lot of requests, so it might be something to look more into in 2021. Please reach out if you have specific suggestions or requirements on that front. Thanks again!

Best Designer Focused Email Design Tool

I love it. After using a handful of email design tools professionally, and testing over 30 template builders, I can say that this template builder is the best all-around option for a small team with different levels of technical/design saavy. Probably ideal for users with a small amount of web/graphic design.

Pros

My favorite aspect of the software is it's flexibility in design. The ability to make granular changes to rows, content boxes, etc is a breath of fresh air.

Cons

I've found that it can be a bit buggy at time. It's never been a very big deal, but removing some of the consistent bugs would make the experience feel a bit smoother. For example, the rendering of font sometimes has issues. For non-standard font, sometimes the difference between bold and normal is almost impossible to detect. This isnt the case on all templates, so I'm not sure if this is user error, or just a minor bug.

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Ryan. Really appreciated. If you have more details about the bugs that you have run into, please reach out. For example, we'd love to take a closer look at some of the issues you've had with fonts. Thanks again!

Easiest & most efficient program I have used

I use this for real estate listing email drafts updated twice a week. My client is bombarded with daily emails & this helps him get back to his clients efficiently with photos & general information. I have tried other programs but they were not as user friendly. I absolutely love BeePro.

Pros

It's easy to use. Not crowded with a bunch of unnecessary options & ads, however it's very user friendly with many useful options and templates.

Cons

Sometimes the placement of items doesn't work the way I want in the rows, but not a major problem & more than likely a user error not a software issue.

Great ststem and easy to use

great service and I use it every day

Pros

I like that it is easy to create great looking emails and I can push them directly to Gmail.

Cons

It would be nice if the system used Gmail font size and fonts so that everything stayed consistent.

Easy, efficient, and robust. My favorite place to build emails

BEE Pro was a no brainer for us. It let us implement email in platform agnostic way with an editor that was on par or better than the native email builders (MailChimp, CC, SharpSpring, etc) we were using. The collaboration tools made working with my design team efficient and faster than before. Most importantly the emails work in garbage email clients like Outlook without spending hours troubleshooting, which is a huge time saver.

Pros

Being able to save brand colors and fonts is invaluable when I’m hopping between clients. Little things like that make all the difference when selecting an email design platform.

Cons

When I first started using Bee the editor felt about one generation behind others like Mailchimp, however with the recent updates Bee meets and surpasses MC with its editors flexibility and ease of use.

Thanks for the kind words, Ian. Great to hear that the brand-level settings have been helpful: that's an area that we definitely want to keep improving, so if there are other ways that we can make it more efficient for you to switch between clients and save time, please let us know. Thanks again for your feedback!

A great product with only minor flaws

It's been great. I don't think any of our products do the thing they are intended to do quite as well as BEE Pro. There's still room for improvement, but the complains we have are few and far between. None are a deal-breaker.

Pros

It is easy to use and ensures that your emails will display as intended across email services and clients. We build 100% of our email templates in Bee Pro.

Cons

The visual builder and settings can be a little wonky at times. Depending on the plan you have, it may be difficult to find the right templates with limited organizational options.

Hi Jason, great to hear that using BEE Pro as an add-on to Mailchimp has worked well so far. With regard to improving template organization / management, if you have more feedback, certainly share it with us. Thanks again!

Great Product! Easy to use.

A great product that keeps getting better. I look forward to a few more features in the new pages section

Pros

We love the drag and drop nature of Bee Pro. It is super intuitive even for the most non-technical of users.

Cons

There are some new features that still feel a bit raw, but still show great promise. I wish the user management was a bit for featured in the teams tier. Being able to assign users to projects not just brands would be super useful

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Chris. You are absolutely right that the new "Pages" area could be improved: we will continue to release new functionality and a better user experience throughout the year. You'll see some nice changes in that section already in May. If you have specific requests about building & hosting landing pages in BEE Pro, please reach out and let us know. We want to hear them. Thanks again!!

Amazing product I’ve been using for years!

AMAZING! The detail and thoroughness of my work has been highly revered at work as well as my personal portfolio projects.

Pros

It’s front-end based, plus true constant updates to functions makes this software easier to use each time.

Cons

Only the background image is full width. I wish that an update could include for in-line image blocks to do the same.

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for the kind words and for having been a customer for many years. In your review you indicated that the support you received wasn't stellar. If you have feedback for us there, please let us know. Thanks again!

So easy!

Pros

I love BEEPros ease of use. It’s easy to learn and train on. There are a lot of design elements to choose from, too.

Cons

Maybe it needs something to help with designing for dark modes?

Thanks for the positive feedback around ease of use, Leanna! And "yes", we're going to invest into additional tools that can help with dark mode. Thanks again!

Thanks BEE Pro!

Pros

I was able to set up a free non-profit account for the non-profit I work for. This has helped us create mobile-responsible beautiful emails much quicker and more easily. I’m grateful for the dramatic improvement to our workflow.

Cons

Having to navigate out of the email editor in order to change the preview text and export is sometimes frustrating. I wish it was a next step from building.

Handy template editor with flexible options for creating beautiful emails

My overall impression of BeePro is that it's a useful and really powerful tool for working with all types of email templates and a handy editor that greatly speeds up template creation and reduces the number of possible errors when creating templates. I often coordinate the created templates with my clients, and BeePro helps me make changes to the templates quickly, according to the client's needs. The ability to preview templates and reuse custom blocks created has greatly improved my work with templates and accelerated their creation. BeePro lacks some speed and sometimes you may encounter Javascript errors in the editor, but they are promptly fixed by support.

Pros

The main advantages of BeePro, in my opinion: 1. It's easy to manage different types of templates for different types of clients. 2. Functional template editor with different content blocks, which are easy enough to adapt to customer requirements. 2.1 The editor is so flexible and visual that even a not entirely experienced user can work with it. I work mostly alone, but sometimes I pass the control...

Cons

There are some things in BeePro that annoy me a bit: 1. The interface sometimes lags or freezes, especially when you work with a template for a long time. 1.1. The service needs to improve its speed. Currently the speed is average, possibly due to the effects of transition between pages and fairly heavy Javascript functions. 2. Sometimes, along with new features that appear in the editor, errors occur that reflect on previous features. I have had this happen 2 times. True support service quickly corrected the errors. 3. I noticed that autosave template in Firefox is not always correct, so I often manually save any changes just in case. I would also like that autosave mode could be configured independently.

Hey Sergey, thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review, highlighting both things that work well for you, and areas where we could do better. Rest assured that we have already passed your feedback to the product team, who will review it closely (and may follow up for more details, if you have time). Thanks again!!

Bee Pro is a game-changer.

AMAZING. Very easy, intuitive, and a total game-changer.

Pros

I use Bee multiple times every day Monday through Friday to make marketing emails for the art school that I work for as digital manager and it has become an invaluable tool for us, at this point. Bee integrates with Mailchimp seamlessly and the level of control and the number of options that Bee opened up for us after using just the Mailchimp email builder for years has changed the way we think about making emails entirely. It has really handy options and layouts that Mailchimp is missing. It is also priced very low, in my opinion, for the quality that you get. GREAT control over the mobile version of the emails that you are building. I cannot comment on customer service because I've never had to reach out to them for help. I've never had anything not work as it should.

Cons

There are ONLY two cons that I can think of for Bee and these may be something that a higher plan includes, I don't know. 1: Not an immense amount of font choices. (Still a decent selection but I would like to have more to play around with.) 2: Occasionally, an email I build in Bee will display differently in Mailchimp after it is exported. Very subtle, non-catastrophic differences like the text will be slightly wider and a word will drop to the next line when I don't intend for it. This is easily fixed by adjusting it in the Bee template though.

The easiest drag and drop software

Our Marketing Automation Software, Acoustic Campaign, is a bit antiquated when it comes to email design. You can either design an email using a 1990s style WYSIWYG or use a beta drag and drop builder. However, using BEE Pro has ensured I can design emails as good as any agency while saving on agency prices! After our Marketing Automation Software, BEE Pro is my next go-to tool for doing my job.

Pros

✔ Drag and drop functionality, meaning anyone with any level of skill can design an email. ✔ The software allows for a fully mobile-responsive design, without the need for coding. ✔ The ability to export in different formats, including PDF (which makes proofing and sign off processes a breeze) but also zipped HTML (for loading into any marketing automation software). ✔ Easy to plug into Google fonts.

Cons

❌Pasting in a text can sometimes be annoying due to loss for formats, etc. But other than that, which isn't even close to a deal-breaker, is fine.

Hi Raul, thanks for the detailed feedback on how BEE Pro fits with your work. That was really interesting and helpful for us. On the text formatting side, we just shipped a feature that addresses the "keep links active" part, and we'll continue to improve things in the future. We'd love to learn more about how you are using BEE Pro with Acoustic, and whether there are things that we could do to make life easier there. Thanks again!

Finally, a well done html email editor!

Since we started working with BEE Pro, we have experienced continual updates, quick response to requests for enhanced tools and many being implemented quickly. We are very pleased with this system and just today upgraded to an agency license so we can expand our professional email reach.

Pros

BEE Pro has streamlined our entire mass email production, making it possible to offer professional emails for multiple divisions on campus. This system has also provided a means to strengthen our branding by providing customized templates for high level leadership offices, department fundraising initiatives and important online events. We are very pleased with the interface and ease of use.

Cons

It would be amazing if BEE Pro were able to also provide a top-level mass email system!

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for sharing with us that BEE Pro has had a positive impact on the email creation process. No plans to become an email sending platform for now, but we will continue to improve the export features. So if you have any requests or feedback on that side, definitely let us know. Thanks again!

Great Job ! really

Great experience, I've contacted the support only once and the answer was clear and simple and I had no other reason to complain, great editor

Pros

Easy to use, constent improvement. It allows me to make really nice Emails with drag and drop and it's almost perfect on every web client (only Outlook is not always working)

Cons

Honnestly, I don't see a think to say here, it's way cheaper than other editor such as Dartagnan but have only a few less features

Hey Xavier, great to hear that you like BEE Pro, and that you've also had a good experience with our support team. They'll love to hear that!

Speed up your email production!

BEE Pro gives us the ability to provide a streamlined email marketing offering to our clients as well as for our own digital marketing which continues to grow. This efficiency has produced growth in our offering and revenue.

Pros

BEE Pro’s efficiency from visual editor to export is its most impactful feature, reducing production time, allowing us to even offer tight deployment deadline campaigns. It is very easy to use and our ESP is able to work with/render the exported files.

Cons

Its lack of indicator whether a (new) feature, such as show/hide on desktop/mobile, would work on a specific email app/client. This limits a true visual representation of your design. A Gmail cut-off preview would also be nice, and a subscription option for select email app/client previews, if not all.

Hi Miguel! Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you save time in email production. That's absolutely one of our goals, and we'll keep investing in that area. And thanks for submitting a list of improvements!

Easy to use, even for beginners

It really helped us creating our email templates quickly and easily. We tried the results in many different mail clients and they are always picture perfect. We use it for every kind of communication: newsletters (internal and external), DEMs, various communications (e.g. invitations to events, feedback after events, etc.).

Pros

BEE Pro doesn't require programming skills, knowledge of html coding or similar. It is based on drag'n drop and is easily learnable by someone with little or no skills (I taught it to one colleague who had absolutely no experience in managing or authoring content on the web/for the web). I like the variety of templates and of layout/grid options. Configuring every block is easy and has become even easier along the way, because the company added more and features to make the tool more flexible and customizable, while keeping it simple.

Cons

There should be ways to choose a template and bulk change some configurations (e.g. font sizes/styles, template palette) instead of having to work on every single block. There should be more options for editing text, with regard to line spacing and letter spacing.

Thanks for the positive feedback and for the suggestions on how to improve the product in terms of bulk changes & more control on text editing. We'll definitely pass those to the product team, but please reach out if you have more specific feedback on those areas. Thanks again!

Mailchimp's Design Features Weren't Cuttin' It

Beepro has been great. I've been using it to design emails for about 3-4 years now.

Pros

I love the design features of Beepro - I love how it acts like the world's easiest webpage builder. For example, I moved from Mailchimp to Beepro because of the expanded features - even something simple like editing rows and having 3-columns rows (both of which mailchimp, at least at the time, couldnt do!). I love how you can export as html and upload your email design to other email sending providers (I still use mailchimp as my crm / to send eblasts).

Cons

I really dont have any negatives to speak of!

Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. Very happy to hear that the design flexibility that BEE provides has been helpful as an add-on to Mailchimp. Also, great to hear that you are enjoying the new page-building features!

Has always been helpful-now it’s even better!

Excellent. We put out 3 emails + a day in addition to the other print & online content we create. This really makes me so much more efficient. Lifesaver (ahem. Sanity saver) for sure!

Pros

Super easy to use, with easily accessible history, packaging of images & code, and downloading proofs. So much better than writing the code myself! A timesaver.

Cons

The adaptability of code for MSO use is always a huge PIA no matter which program you use. But I feel that with Beepro there are issues around this in particular and I have to manually go in and check/adjust spacing etc.

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for the kind words. We're always super happy when we hear words like "sanity saver"!! And thanks for pointing out compatibility with Microsoft Outlook as an area for improvement. It's a tricky one, as you indicated, but it is indeed something that we are constantly trying to get better at. Thanks again!

Amazing Software

Have had a really positive experience - it has saved us time and headache in creating great emails without worrying about them not displaying in 3rd party systems. The only time I needed to reach out to support, they immediately helped us, and solved the issue.

Pros

Two things: first, the ease of use - the software provides the ability to design some really amazing custom emails. Secondly, the code is always clean and never interferes with 3rd party email management systems. We have used it on a number of email sending systems and the designs we create in BEE Pro are always pixel perfect.

Cons

I wouldn't necessarily call this a con, but it would be great to have some additional builder elements and customization options, but it really hasn't impacted or limited what we have designed to date.

Hey Josh, thanks so much for the positive feedback. Yes, we are totally committed to saving time and headaches. You will see more and more features come out this year in that direction. Like turning an email into a landing page with a click, or vice versa. If there are areas where you feel we're not true to that promise, please let us know. We want to hear about it. Thanks again!

Easy to Use, Easy to Port

I found BeePro after using Stripo and MailStyler2, and being frustrated with MailChimp, Constant Contact and Hubspots internal tools. I did an assesment, and BeePro beat Stripo because the interface was easier, and it beat MailStyler2 because it is an online tool. I didn't want to download software.

Pros

We use this software because we provide branded emails to companies that use different email platforms. The email design / editing software across platforms are different, and not always very good. By using BeePro we standardize our design / production on a development platform that is very good. Upon approval of the design / content, porting is very easy.

Cons

I like everything about this software. However, it would be great if platform specific templates could be made, for example for MailChimp. It would save steps to be able to create a design, like monthly online sale, and then be able to export as a template to MailChimp

Hi Tanis, thanks for sharing your experience. Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you standardize things. We'd love to hear more about improving the integration with Mailchimp & other sending platforms. Thanks again!

You are so close

Overall great. Again, with some small updates, you guys would own this space.

Pros

Ease of coding is great. Right now our TchStack is HubSpot, Instapage, Email on Acid etc. If you guys could warp a "good version" of the others, you would kill it.

Cons

Small stuff like if I chose 3 cols. I cannot put a divider in between 2 & 3 pf 2 PX. Small stuff but drives me NUTS.

Thanks for your support, Scott. We agree that there is big potential here :-) And thanks for sharing the fact that there are things that still drive you nuts. Apart from the one you already shared, if you have more, please reach out: that is exactly the feedback that we want to hear. Thanks again!

Smart design only focused service

Great!

Pros

It does one thing very well, helps you design beautiful emails. The additional UTM codes and dynamic tags to help prepopulate the email list management service we use is crucial!

Cons

Managing a parent template (header and footer) from a single file that updates everything at once would be awesome.

Hi Brad, thanks for the positive feedback, and for your suggestion on improving the process of updating multiple emails at once. That is something that is indeed on our radar, so stay tuned for improvements on that front.

Vetted many similar products and this was the one.

BeePro helps me be more productive, working faster and better. Really happy with my choice to go with BeePro over other products.

Pros

Great interface, easy to use. I am able to use it to create emails how I want them, with features I didn't find in other editors. I am able to work more quickly with the Bee editor. I import my emails into Constant Contact, because their editor was too limiting and too slow.

Cons

Would like easy access to the code so I could customize right there in the editor if needed, such as changing the default vertical-align:top to bottom.

Hey Scott, thanks for sharing your thoughts on using BEE Pro with Constant Contact. Great to hear that overall the experience has been a good one, and thanks for the feedback on vertical alignment. We don't have plans to provide access to the code (we're sticking to a no-code editing environment in BEE Pro), but providing more control on vertical alignment is something that we will likely look into as it's been asked already many times. Thanks again!

The tool that makes email marketing easy

My general impression of BEE is positive as it cuts my designing time and helps me stay creative. It has its small issues (like the one with autosave), but it's the most convenient and affordable tool that I used so far

Pros

The tool is easy to use due to the user-friendly interface. I love the ability to organize and keep my email designs in separate projects (as I create a lot of different campaigns and BEE helps me keep it clean). Moreover, they have looots of templates where I get my inspiration (and sometimes save some elements from the templates to use in my designs - it saves my time as I don't try to imitate but use the ready-made element). All you have to do is to enter the words like "newsletter" or "welcome" and you get numerous options to choose from.

Cons

I really need the round corner functionality (to make the corners of the blocks smoother, I need to go to Figma, create a top and the bottom with the round corners, and then insert it as images - but it works badly for devices with dark modes (if the user uses dark mode - he/she gets email where the block changes the color accordingly but the top and the bottom images with round corners don't and it...