BEE Pro

The fastest, no-code email & landing page design suite.

visit website

BEE Pro Reviews - Page 2

The tool that makes email marketing easy

My general impression of BEE is positive as it cuts my designing time and helps me stay creative. It has its small issues (like the one with autosave), but it's the most convenient and affordable tool that I used so far

Pros

The tool is easy to use due to the user-friendly interface. I love the ability to organize and keep my email designs in separate projects (as I create a lot of different campaigns and BEE helps me keep it clean). Moreover, they have looots of templates where I get my inspiration (and sometimes save some elements from the templates to use in my designs - it saves my time as I don't try to imitate but use the ready-made element). All you have to do is to enter the words like "newsletter" or "welcome" and you get numerous options to choose from.

Cons

I really need the round corner functionality (to make the corners of the blocks smoother, I need to go to Figma, create a top and the bottom with the round corners, and then insert it as images - but it works badly for devices with dark modes (if the user uses dark mode - he/she gets email where the block changes the color accordingly but the top and the bottom images with round corners don't and it...

Game Changer

BeePro has been a complete game-changer for me. It is so easy to build and edit emails with BeePro. Hands down my favorite program.

Pros

Bee Pro is the easiest software to learn. Within minutes you are creating beautiful responsive emails.

Cons

Every issue that I've had with the software has been addressed in updates.

Thanks for the kind words, Michelle! Very happy to hear not only that BEE Pro met your needs, but also that the frequent updates gradually addressed the issues that you were having with it. If there are things that still give you a headache, do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Overall worth it

Overall really happy with this product and use it for every email I send.

Pros

More customizable than MailChimp and easier to build templates. Recent updates have made column customizations even easier.

Cons

Nothing to complain about in particular, but the more customization options they come out with, the better.

Thank you very much for the kind words, Sara. And happy to hear that you liked the recent improvements to column management!

An easy to use, affordable, high quality option for email marketers

I am responsible for sending out numerous emails in a week and with BeePro I am able to create very eye-catching emails in little to no time. With the extra time now, I am able to focus more on planning ahead for future campaigns. We have also seen a gradual increase in our unique open rate % from the previous quarter.

Pros

There are so many aspects of this software that I enjoy, but I would say the most helpful aspect is how easy it is for me to quickly create an on-brand email template. Prior to using this software, I had very little knowledge of source code, and I felt very limited when it came to creating visually appealing emails. Now, after using BeePro I can quickly create my own email templates without having to worry about the code. I design it the way I want it to look and it creates all of the source code for me.

Cons

I have yet to discover any aspects of this software that I do not like, but I think it would be helpful to have a brand kit. This kit could include certain elements like fonts, colors, and logos that would be easily accessible, or would automatically pull in with a new template design.

Katy, thanks so much for the positive feedback, and for the suggestion about how to improve the Brand Style Settings so that they are leveraged even more when working with templates. We'll definitely pass this to the product team. Thanks again!

Very happy, would love to see an integration with Marketing Cloud.

Pros

Ease to build emails, love the drag and drop feature (compared to Content Builder in Marketing Cloud)

Cons

Integrating dynamic content blocks with Marketing Cloud/overall integration with MC is non-existant.

Great to hear you like the ease of use, Tom. We would love to learn more about using dynamic blocks in BEE Pro. Please reach out to us when you have a few minutes so that we can gather more information. Thanks again!

The easiest email editor compatible with everything

Pros

I love the simplicity and ease of use with BeePro. They eliminate the time it takes to learn the software by making it intuitive and user-friendly. The .zip and .html files are accurate and transfer to other email softwares quickly. Would recommend BeePro for any single user or team.

Cons

I have no current complaints about this product. I've used it for a year and love it. Maybe they can eventually turn into a software that deploys campaigns as well.

Thanks for the kind words, Eric! No immediate plans to allow you to send an email campaign directly from BEE Pro, but we will continue to invest in making the integration with sending systems as seamless as possible. Thanks again!

Easy to use!

Pros

BeePro is easy to use! I create my responsive emails and copy/paste the HTML. Works great with the email integration platform I use.

Cons

I'd like to see the editing toolbar upgraded. Add checkmarks to the bullet point section. I would like to be able grab the editing toolbar and move it around. There are times where it hovering over the area I want to edit and I can't move it.

Hey Mariam, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, and for the useful feedback on the text editing toolbar. Much appreciated!

The little email editor that could

Pros

The amount of features and the ease of use for non-technical users is what sold me on the platform.

Cons

The code is still a bit too large and I've hit the 102kb limit on Gmail and have had some messages cut off because of it.

Hey Milton, thanks for the positive feedback on the design features, and for pointing out the Gmail clipping issue. You are absolutely right that the overall size of the HTML can be too large at times, and we are very hard at work on that. In early tests, the results are very, very encouraging (substantial reduction in the HTML output, sometimes even 50% lighter). We're testing heavily due to the critical nature of that update, but hope to release it in the early part of the summer. Thanks again for your feedback on this!

Amazing Drag and Drop Builder

This software is amazing, you can create great emails in minutes (maybe a little more time at the beginning). You have a great library of templates to start with and they are amazing.

Pros

It is really easy to use, has the standard+ features you need to create a great email. I have been using this software for the past 2 years to create emails and it is a great solution. It is always improving, I have seen some many changes in the past years.

Cons

As a front end developer there are some things that can’t be done in the editor, but you can always export and modify the code afterwards.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Daniel. Great to hear you liked the improvements we shipped this year!

BEE Pro is great for school communications

BEE Pro has allowed our school district to create fully branded communication that meets the needs of our community.

Pros

My favorite thing about this product is the ability to include specific hyperlinks to our messages. We use it to send text messages to our families with links to our emails.

Cons

The only con is that it is not yet fully integrated with SchoolMessenger. Would be nice if I did not have to design it on one site and then transfers the HTML.

Perfect solution for our email design needs

Designing emails on our existing platform was difficult, cumbersome, and required PhD level knowledge of HTML. BEE Pro has saved me countless hours and my organization thousands of dollars. BEE Pro is simple to use, allows us to build beautiful and responsive emails and the ability to get my teams feedback quickly and easily has been such an amazing experience. I recommend this service to everyone I can!

Pros

- Easy to use and understand email designer - Collaboration with my team is simple and straightforward - Beautiful templates for inspiration - The emails work every time.

Cons

The only con is that I didn't find it sooner!

My Favorite Tool

BeePro has made my job so much easier. I was worried that I would be overwhelmed by tasks that include editing HTML and CSS coding.

Pros

I do not know how to write HTML or CSS. With BeePro, I have been able to piece together how to edit our system's email template - raising our email quality drastically. It is my go-to for all emails' designs!

Cons

It's not their fault...but I cannot get the background images to load on outlook at all. If that could be fixed, then BeePro would be perfect

Hi Genevieve, great to hear that BEE Pro's no-code approach has helped you! And you can rest assured that we will continue to invest in better & better Outlook compatibility.

SGO review of Bee Pro

wonderful

Pros

Ease of use. feature flexibility. design tool (drag / drop) makes it super easy to creat emails quickly!

Cons

Have you thought about offering a website design tool as well? Could be just like the email design tool, except for website layout and content. When you hit "save" and "export HTML" you can have a file that then can be uploaded to our server as a finished web page -- without all the hassle of HTML coding. I would definitely go for something like that!

Hey Daniel, thanks for the positive feedback. With regard to website design, BEE Pro is indeed becoming a landing page editor too. You can sign up for the BETA program right now (https://mailupgroup.typeform.com/to/Xo6tj6tB), and we'll go out of BETA in 2021. It'll be great to have your thoughts on that once you've kicked the tires. Check it out!

Saves time and sanity

This has allowed us to make our emails responsive, and to make them quicker and cleaner, without constantly having to scour for where we allowed a bug to creep in.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and the collaboration feature is great. Love that you've just made columns able to be adjusted in size

Cons

I work in medical publishing and have to use references and tables consistently. I still need to manually code these as where the former is concerned, bullets can't have customised sizes, and where the latter is concerned, tables just can't be done

Hi Stiainin, great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you with making emails responsive and that you like the recent improvement to column management. And thank you for your feedback on handling tables: that's an area that so far we have not addressed because tables often don't do well on mobile (either stacking cells or becoming too small to read), but it's certainly something that could be looked more into. So if you have more feedback on that, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again!

An amazing template builder

Pros

its one of the most simplest software in the market. love the adaptive feel of our newsletters on mobile. dev support is really good.

Cons

Not being able to integrate it to my current email marketing application

Great for designers with little coding knowledge

I'm cutting the cost of paying a developer to code the email.

Pros

I love having full control of designing a HTML email and then building it with ease in BeePro knowing that it will look and perform how I want it to. Usually I rely on a developer to undertake the coding process but now I can deliver the job from start to finish.

Cons

None! I've only benefited greatly from using this software.

I had no idea there was an app like BeePro and I love it

The ability to export the code of your email, without coding ONE line is amazing. Even more amazing, BeePro lets you export to Sendgrid, Gmail, Mailchimp, and others. This is a time saver and a game-changer.

Pros

The uses for this app is what makes it amazing and why I recommend it frequently. The ability to design a beautiful email quickly and easily is why I love BeePro. So many email apps have undesirable editors to create the content. BeePro has a beautiful and easy-to-understand interface. I highly recommend this app.

Cons

The naming of the individual email and the projects area is a bit confusing to me. But that does not keep me from using the app and designing emails.

Great — but some improvement needed

It's actually great. It's really streamlined our email creation and approval process. There are still some things that drive us nuts as a team, but we continue pushing on.

Pros

Ability to create emails that are compatible across many email clients without knowing/learning a lot of technical skills (mainly HTML and CSS). Final results are usually exactly what we want/expected.

Cons

The fact that you can't "update" images uploaded to the library causes a lot of consternation. (This was a feature request we placed almost immediately after starting using BEE Pro) Some "bugs" with formatting aren't revealed until you export the HTML code (and fix it there). The Collaboration tools are silly. We tried it out, but it's "odd" — you have to go to a completely different area to review the comments (from what we were able to discern). You need the comments to appear right in the editor — not "over there" in the collaboration tool.

Best I have used

Fantastic. I do not see my moving away from Bee any time soon as I haven't see anything comparable.

Pros

Simply put, it does exactly what you need with a great interface and feature set. It makes the complexity of proper email design simple and efficient. Constantly improving and getting even better!

Cons

My only gripe would be the test email feature that requires me to manually enter my email every time.

Thanks for positive feedback, Matthew! With regard to the Send a Test feature, it should indeed remember the last email you used for testing. Could you please open a support request, so that we can look more into the specific OS/browser combination that you are using? Thank you!!

Everything we need

We do a lot of work in the email space and needed something that allowed us to quickly craft and send HTML emails and allow for responsive/mobile customization. This checked every box for us plus some. Each new iteration that comes out continues to improve upon what Bee can do. All in all, this has been a very good experience for us.

Pros

Bee is super easy to use and has saved us countless hours of work. The ability to craft both a desktop and responsive/mobile version of our emails is crucial. And it just keeps getting better and better. Super impressed.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to share here. 🤷‍♂️

Hey Erik, great to hear that recent product improvements were well received! You will continue to see improved functionality come out this year, both for emails and for landing pages. If there's any area where we're not helping you get the job done, don't hesitate to let us know!

Easy to use email builder

Able to quickly design and build email creatives - saves a lot of time.

Pros

Even if you don't have experience with HTML you can build email. Lots of templates but simply to build from scratch.

Cons

Good selection of fonts but could have more fonts built-in.

Hey Suzanna, great to hear that you're having a good experience with BEE Pro, and for your feedback on built-in fonts!

Incredibly Useful Tool

I love this product! I recommend it to everyone I work with, and I am very pleased with the program overall.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the amount of integrations! I work with multiple clients, and I have the ability to segment our my work by brand and project. I can also integrate with their unique email servers to push out messages. Amazing!

Cons

The customer support is not great. I'd love to have the option for a chat-in or call-in to trouble-shoot when needed.

Thanks for your feedback Brianna! Great to hear that Brands & Projects work well for you. We'll definitely look into additional support options in the future.

Just what we needed for email design

Pros

Very easy to start using and great for sharing templates across multiple email designers.

Cons

Sometimes the drag and drop functionality can switch too quickly or menus will cover up areas of the email you need to edit.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kim. With regard to the menu that at times covers up areas of the email (or landing page), you are probably referring to the text editor's toolbar, and is indeed a pain in the neck. Fortunately, help is on the way: there is an update coming out very soon (mid-May) to address that, as part of overall improvements to the text editor. We hope that it will address the issue for you. Never hesitate to contact us if you have more product feedback. Thanks again!!

Saves time and spares you from errors

Easy UI and super helpful support team.

Pros

Bee Pro takes the burden off the need to have expert coding skills. I can focus on the message and not the technology, giving be instant flexibility and saving me time in the E2E testing process. I really don't know how I could do my job of creating email campaigns with such high production values and minimum errors without this tool.

Cons

I wish the Saved Rows function could store a few more files and was a little more robust as a tool, at times it fails to display saved rows. Also, the dark mode tools need more development- we've tried some files that should display in the inverse in dark for certain row sections the results are not correct.

Lightweight Drag n Drop Editor

Its a very good Email Editor. Value for money. Easy to use, Great output.

Pros

Best thing about BeePro is the simplicity and ease of use. Most of my team is very well versed with the software without any training or prior Drag n Drop Experience. Just delivers what its meant to every-time.

Cons

On some occasions, My changes were not saved due to some bug despite trying to save it. Had to discard changes and do it again. Pricing prohibits more than 3 projects. Serious limitation for users who wish to use the tool for long-term without upgrading.