BEE Pro

The fastest, no-code email & landing page design suite.

visit website

BEE Pro Reviews - Page 3

Saved by Bee Pro!

We needed to update our system registration emails overnight for a high-profile customer project. With no in-house HTML expert, we were in a crunch! After trawling the internet for help/tutoring, I could not believe my luck finding Bee Pro! It was exactly the help we needed. No HTML skills required, very easy to build engaging emails. I can't say how much I love this product. It has been a game-changer for us.

Pros

Bee Pro's drag and drop editor makes it simple and quick to build polished, professional, responsive emails. Bee Pro has managed to successfully make an HTML novice look like a pro! Gone are the hours of frustration trying to create HTML emails from scratch in basic editors. Now, creating emails is fun and quick, and the resulting email looks clean and attractive on ALL devices. I am a huge fan, and this is one subscription I will not let lapse!

Cons

Nothing! Everything has been great from the product through to the support. Anyone who needs to send out professional emails should have Bee Pro in their toolkit.

That's so great to hear, Elizabeth. This kind of feedback really makes our day and pushes us to give you even more of the tools you need to make your life easier. Thanks so much, and please reach out if there are areas where we could do better!

Really great for CRM teams

Really positive and for the price, its an amazing tool with lots of features.

Pros

Designing great looking emails with BEE is super easy. I'm a one man team in CRM for my company and this tool has been a life saver. Reduces design time and means I can design and send an email with a matter of hours. Recently they have also added the feature to reverse stack on mobile which has been amazing!

Cons

Sometimes the rendering between mobile and desktop can be a bit off but that's a common thing across many platforms. The introduction of reverse stacking on mobile has also helped with this issue.

Hey Gareth, awesome to hear that "Reverse stacking on mobile" did the trick for you. It's a really clever little feature that our team worked on. We all love it. Thanks again for sharing!

Saves me so much time, money, and headache...

My email marketing solution doesn't allow me to build hassle-free beautiful and modern emails so BeePro is the perfect, cost-effective bridge.

Pros

I love how easily I can create modern, professional newsletters with very little time. The building blocks system is intuitive and easy to use and I'm thrilled that there is a click-of-a-button easy integration for our mailing solution!

Cons

Sometimes a block can be a little bug-y or it requires a sudden login and loses my previews work but that's pretty rare.

Straightforward and easy to use

Using BEE Pro allows us to let the content creators see how their messages will look in a final email without iterations and back and forth between a separate design team.

Pros

What I liked most about it was how easy it was to create a consistent style for emails and newsletters.

Cons

I think that adding more customizable templates would be great, but not crucial. It is easy enough to customize the existing templates or create an original design from scratch using the intuitive tools.

Hi Mark, glad to hear that BEE Pro has helped streamline the email creation workflow. If you have more feedback on templates, certainly let us know. Thanks again!

Quick turn emails

Overall BEE Pro has been great. They have saved us time and money as demand for email has accelerated.

Pros

The interface for BEE Pro is easy to navigate. It is easy to preview and test prior to shipping.

Cons

I would love a system of versioning or the ability to undo. I would love to have the ability to share 2-3 options of an email in testing without needing it to be 2-3 different emails.

Hey Scott, thanks for your the kind words about BEE Pro and for sharing your feedback about versioning & undo. There is an Undo / Redo feature in the bottom left corner (see: https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360013066532-Undo-redo-history), and you can also see previous versions of a message & restore them (see https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360017771671-View-restore-a-previous-version-of-a-message-). Hope those articles help!

Easy to use and feature rich!

BEE Pro allows us to further engage our audience with visually pleasing and responsive email design. We're seeing more engagement with emails and overall more positive results.

Pros

I love the drag and drop functionality for BEE Pro. We are able to easily use BEE Pro to plan and create emails, and send them to our database just by copying and pasting some html code which BEE Pro generates for you.

Cons

There's been a couple of times where the password which I've set has not been recognised, when trying multiple times to login it locks the account out (for security), but I've then had to contact support which can take a little while (not more than a day though) to get back to you to unlock the account, especially since I live in Australia where our business hours are likely different to where support is. This is especially frustrating when I'm trying to send an urgent bulk-email to our list. I'm lucky that this only happens very occasionally though.

We're glad you like BEE Pro, Aden! Sorry to hear about the password problems. I'll pass your feedback to the team to see if there is something we can do about that frustrating scenario.

BeePro User Review

I can design HTML emails without having to learn HTML. I love it....

Pros

Easy to use. User Friendly. Professional Feel

Cons

There isn't really a tutorial to help get you started. It was trial and error for me to learn this.

BEE Pro Rocks

Pleasant. I would recommend to anyone that creates a lot of email.

Pros

The ability to pull together an email quickly, that looks good is amazing

Cons

This isnt a BEE pro issue but it sucks to lose background images in outlook

Thanks for the kind words, Carl. As for Outlook, yes, it's challenging: you can rest assured that we continue to test and look for better solutions that make the emails render more consistently across all clients.

Super Awesome Tool

I would describe it as 8/10. It continues to get better with each update and we don't plan to stop using it any time soon.

Pros

This makes it super easy for us to pump out easy or complex emails for our clients needs.

Cons

Some of the features for integrating for seamless export into programs like MailChimp and ConstantContact are sort of lacking. They don't always work.

Simple way to create custom emails

Everything about this product saves us time and makes custom email solutions simple and easy.

Pros

That the html exports are clean and can be ingested by most, if not any, system

Cons

That I didn’t know about it sooner. Would have saved a lot of delays.

Thanks for the positive feedback Hal! Great to know that using BEE Pro is saving you time and headaches.

Excellent Email Builder

Pros

Super easy to use. I love that you can color code your projects.

Cons

Sometimes a link may break, so we will need to relink the image to the email, then upload the updated email to our platform.

Automation needs at an agency

We love the program and will continue to use and suggest it.

Pros

We love how easy it is to export the HTML code.

Cons

Preview mode and test send sometimes show block backgrounds bleeding out of their container. However, we have only had this issue in preview and test occasionally, and not in actual sends. A disclaimer shows at the top in the test send that mentions some display differences in tests, however, this can side track a client.

Hi Derek, thanks for the kind words! And thanks for your feedback on how backgrounds behave in the preview & test send. We'll pass that on to the Product team.

A consistent user and happy with the tool

Overall, BEE PRO has helped in delivering newsletters, offer related emailers, illustrations, e-greetings and many more such things with complete ease. The TAT to do these things has drastically come down with the Bee PRO tool. Really thankful

Pros

The built in templates - it saves a lot of UI/UX time and helps to deliver emails really fast.

Cons

The limitation to make folders and organise the stuff. Also the subjectline is not part of the design.

Makes Newsletters A Breeze

I love it, I recommend it to everyone I know that does email marketing (agencies and business owners alike).

Pros

I love that I can create a newsletter that perfectly suits my clients needs and deploy it to whichever email solution they use via HTML.

Cons

It's not QUITE as intuitive as I'd like but overall easy to figure out.

Great to hear that you find BEE Pro helpful and recommend it to others, Courtney. We really appreciate it and recently launched a partner program that allows you to benefit from those referrals. It's called BEE Pro Ambassadors: check it out if you haven't already: https://beefree.io/bee-pro/ambassador-program/

Love love love but disappointed about the cost increase

Pros

Easy to use- so customizable. New and great features all the time

Cons

The new cost increase will force us to find a new platform

Hi Lindsey, thanks for the candid feedback about pricing. We're sorry to hear that the price increase that was implemented at the end of 2020 is causing you to reconsider whether BEE Pro is worth the money. We hope that the continued investment in the product will lead you to a different conclusion. For more context about the reasons behind the decision, we wrote this page, in case it can be helpful: https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360016871439-BEE-Pro-Fall-2020-plan-changes-Frequently-asked-questions Thanks again!

Beautiful emails in no time

So far my experience has been great. I’ve been using BEE for over 2 years for multiple clients and am always confident in the emails that I create for them.

Pros

No-code email building that’s quick, easy, and user-friendly.

Cons

I wish that Pro allowed syncing to Hubspot.

Hello and thanks for the positive feedback. With regard to HubSpot, we built an app for the HubSpot marketplace. See: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/3412437/marketplace/apps/marketing/email/beepro

Very intuitive and easy to use

Overall we are happy with using the software to create our e-mail marketing and newsletters.

Pros

The choice of pre-design templates and the ability to export the html code to edit directly.

Cons

The organization of projects and templates were a little confusing at first. The pricing is okay but did not liek the increase last month.

Hi Wesley, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear you enjoy the ease of use. We'd love to learn more about how we can improve the project / template organization side of things. Please reach out if you have specific suggestions. Thanks again!

Bee Pro

Pros

Easy to use Inexpensive Many templates available to choose from or the the ability to create from scratch. Easy drag and drop functionality. Easy to import photos and auto size according to preferred block. Easy to copy HTML into email sending platform.

Cons

Things function well for us for the ways that we use it.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Jarrett!

Easy to use and efficiently beautiful results

I'm designing newsletters with beepro for almost all my clients. it gave me the opportunity to improve my network and portfolio. I love how simple is the user experience is designed and happy to see the upgrades that they have been working.

Pros

That is so simple to use. I can code myself but this tool saves so much of my time and efforts I can make all my deadlines easily. and share my drafts with clients in forms they can reach.

Cons

That I can't design a full website with this simple system. :) I would prefer to use this tool in every HTML related project. oh and that I can not pay with paypal is a minus for me.

Hi Ipek, thanks for your positive feedback about how time-saving BEE Pro has been for you. With regard to full websites, not quite there yet, but you will soon see many improvements on the page-building side of things. If you are not already in the BETA program for Pages in BEE Pro, use this link: https://mailupgroup.typeform.com/to/Xo6tj6tB

Great design tool

We have really enjoyed it! Loved being able to easily upgrade the design of our emails.

Pros

Really liked the design functionality. Let us upgrade the design in our emails easily.

Cons

Sometimes it is not intuitive where to find certain tools/settings- changing background colors, etc.

Thanks for the kind words, Jennifer! If you have more feedback about features that you have found hard to discover and/or use, certainly reach out. Thanks again!

My Bee Pro Experience

My overall experience is great. Its very reliable and quick from start to finish.

Pros

I really like the design aspects. You can create a very nice looking newsletter.

Cons

The UI seems outdated and not enough design capabilities when using layout and text.

Thanks for the kind words, Marques, and for your feedback on improving the text module and layout options.

It's Made My Life Much Easier

BeePro has been a job saver for me. We use a banking-specific email system that's lacking. (To be kind.) Using BeePro means I'm not limited by their options, and being able to make ode changes is super helpful. I'm a huge fan!

Pros

BeePro makes it relatively easy for me to design emails that look good across platforms and get good response from our clients. They update frequently, which I really appreciate.

Cons

The things I don't like about the software are more features of email design than the software itself. I do think the user friendliness has gotten much better.

Hey Leah, thanks so much for the kind words! Got to hear that you feel like the user experience has improved. If you have any additional feedback on that, do not hesitate to let us know.

Love this program

Love it. It’s a must have tool!

Pros

I love the ability to scan through templates and customize with ease

Cons

Layout function at times and editing images

Thanks for the kind words, Autumn. You mentioned that the design layout features could be improved. If you have more details that you can share with us, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!!

Amazing Editor

Pros

An amazing that help us to make the email design process very smart and fast.

Cons

No cons :-) all the features we needed, have been added with the latest frequent updates.

Hey Mattia, great to hear that you are appreciating the continuous improvements. More coming your way very soon!! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

EZPZ emails

Pros

I love how easy it is to create emails for our clients and export the code. I love the ability recently added to modify column width.

Cons

My one gripe is the insert special character, wish there was a way to add to the list.

Hey Gustavo, thanks for the kind words about BEE Pro, and happy to hear you liked the recent improvements to column management. Thanks for your feedback on handling special characters. We'll pass it to the product team.